chanseypanty
09-29-2006, 10:12 PM
What are the IQs for?

I just bought it today.

PokemonElite2000
09-29-2006, 10:16 PM
What are the IQs for?

I just bought it today.
IQ's are how smart your Pokemon are. The higher their IQ, the more IQ Skills they will have. For example, one of the new IQ Skills you can get is Nonsleeper, which allows the Pokemon to resist sleep from traps and moves from enemies.

chanseypanty
09-29-2006, 10:19 PM
IQ's are how smart your Pokemon are. The higher their IQ, the more IQ Skills they will have. For example, one of the new IQ Skills you can get is Nonsleeper, which allows the Pokemon to resist sleep from traps and moves from enemies.
I put a star next to them, and it does nothing.

PokemonElite2000
09-29-2006, 10:22 PM
I put a star next to them, and it does nothing.
You feed them Gummi's to increase their IQ. To check your Pokemon's IQ, go to the Team option, select the Pokemon, and then select Check IQ. You have to feed your Pokemon a Gummi at their friend area, so you can't feed a Gummi to yourself or your partner until the end of the game. But any other Pokemon before that, just go to their friend area, talk to them, and select the give Gummi option. It will tell you whether or not the Pokemon learned a new IQ Skill once you've fed it.

chanseypanty
09-29-2006, 10:25 PM
You feed them Gummi's to increase their IQ. To check your Pokemon's IQ, go to the Team option, select the Pokemon, and then select Check IQ. You have to feed your Pokemon a Gummi at their friend area, so you can't feed a Gummi to yourself or your partner until the end of the game. But any other Pokemon before that, just go to their friend area, talk to them, and select the give Gummi option. It will tell you whether or not the Pokemon learned a new IQ Skill once you've fed it.
I got a Mudkip and can I feed it white gummies or blue?

PokemonElite2000
09-29-2006, 10:28 PM
I got a Mudkip and can I feed it white gummies or blue?
You should feed it a Blue Gummi. Just read the Gummi descriptions, it will tell you which type of Pokemon likes it the best. Again, you can't give your own Pokemon or your partner Pokemon a Gummi until the end of the game.

chanseypanty
09-29-2006, 10:32 PM
You should feed it a Blue Gummi. Just read the Gummi descriptions, it will tell you which type of Pokemon likes it the best. Again, you can't give your own Pokemon or your partner Pokemon a Gummi until the end of the game.
Ok, How can I evolve a pokemon. My partner Cyndaquil got to level 14 but didn't evolve.

FireMasta
09-29-2006, 10:53 PM
It can't evolve until you beat the game. And IQs also determine other pokemon's evolutions. Like chansey into Blissey. It's iq must be at 5 stars. And for umbreon and espeon you must do the same but have the dark and light thingys.:cool:

Hoshika
09-29-2006, 11:01 PM

You can still eat gummies in the dungeons. Also, while in there, throw a Gummi towards your partner. Chances are they'll eat it!