PDA

View Full Version : Moltres

Thanatos
09-30-2006, 12:34 AM
I got Charmander and Treecko on my team... can't get any help because of the fugitive status.

Whats the best way to beat this thing, other than killing off things for the EXP?

LanHikari
09-30-2006, 12:39 AM
I got Charmander and Treecko on my team... can't get any help because of the fugitive status.

Whats the best way to beat this thing, other than killing off things for the EXP?
Hmm...does Charmander have Smokescreen? Use that attack if you have it. If not, then try to immobilze Moltres somehow like using Attract or Smokescreen or something, then start attacking, then repeat.

Thanatos
09-30-2006, 12:42 AM
Sounds okay, he has smokescreen so I can do that. Treecko just gets owned with one fire move, so I gotta get myself some reviver seeds in the 3 floors between The save point at the end of Mt. Blaze and the top of Mt. Blaze Peak.

I'll take out some pokemon for EXP too...

Zapdos was easier :D

Articuno will be easier again :D

But Moltres... oh it's so on.

chanseypanty
09-30-2006, 12:46 AM
Sounds okay, he has smokescreen so I can do that. Treecko just gets owned with one fire move, so I gotta get myself some reviver seeds in the 3 floors between The save point at the end of Mt. Blaze and the top of Mt. Blaze Peak.

Moltres'll be hard if you have Treeco, that's why I have Mudkip and Cyndi( No weaknest to the birds)

LanHikari
09-30-2006, 12:48 AM

Good, that you have Smokescreen ^__^ Also Articuno is actually hard T__T Took two tries ;__; I had Cyndaquil and Treecko. Try setting Treecko to using Absorb or, if you got the Bullet Seed TM, then use it on him! Very helpful. And only set it to that attack.

Hypocrisy is Fun
09-30-2006, 03:41 PM
Moltres'll be hard if you have Treeco, that's why I have Mudkip and Cyndi( No weaknest to the birds)

Mudkip isn't a ground type until he evolves. :(

Vap owned me a few times because Mudkip was just water.

MewCrystal
09-30-2006, 11:28 PM
I have Eevee and meh Oober PWNing Charmander on my team. Geh, Moltres is making me tick! So far, 3 unsuccesful tries.:goofy: