PDA

View Full Version : The pokemon we hate are in the Shinou region

alice_the_dratini
09-30-2006, 11:38 AM
We'll be seeing Zubats, Geodudes, Magicarps and Tentacools in Diamond and Pearl I'm afraid. It's pointless having them in all four regions, does anyone agree with me?

SpazzedOutRayquaza
09-30-2006, 11:59 AM
We'll be seeing Zubats, Geodudes, Magicarps and Tentacools in Diamond and Pearl I'm afraid. It's pointless having them in all four regions, does anyone agree with me?

That's... so.... POINTLESS.
Zubats and Magicarps I wouldn't mind seeing, because of their evolutions.
But the better not be appearing every time you take a step pace in the water (Surfing) or in a cave.

LatiasLover
09-30-2006, 01:10 PM
I couldt agree more.

Poltergeist
09-30-2006, 02:51 PM
:neutral: and me.

4 word rule. Anyway I concour because Tentacool is like the most annoying to come across because nobody wants it.

Felicius
09-30-2006, 03:24 PM
We need them for EV training.

Lord Voldemort
09-30-2006, 04:06 PM
We need them for EV training.

you have a point but they should have feebas there instead or something im getting so tired of stupid magicrap

Volcom
09-30-2006, 05:50 PM
Are you kidding me? Golem and Tentacruel are some great Pokemon to use, especially Tentactuel. I'm glad their in the game.

rufus6june
09-30-2006, 09:22 PM
Are you kidding me? Golem and Tentacruel are some great Pokemon to use, especially Tentactuel. I'm glad their in the game.

ERRRRRR I cant wait intill thouse games reach the u.s but ok heres the deal. Magikarp and the rest should stay around.

Felicius
09-30-2006, 09:24 PM
Why do I bother, anyway? I`m probably not going to get the game anyway; separating Special/Physical from move types is a bit too much, if you ask me. :goofy:

Mime Jr
09-30-2006, 09:25 PM
I actually like all those pokemon. They can be a little annoying, but they are strong team members.

Lord Voldemort
09-30-2006, 09:47 PM
Why do I bother, anyway? I`m probably not going to get the game anyway; separating Special/Physical from move types is a bit too much, if you ask me. :goofy:

what did they do about special physical move types? did they make dragon attack after years of stupidity? i never get why dragons have much higher attack capabilities but dragon is special attack?

Mime Jr
09-30-2006, 09:49 PM
Lots of things like that didn't make sence.

Volcom
09-30-2006, 10:03 PM
what did they do about special physical move types? did they make dragon attack after years of stupidity? i never get why dragons have much higher attack capabilities but dragon is special attack?
Moves like Blaze Kick and Leaf Blade are based of your physical attack now.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
10-01-2006, 12:31 AM
I'm actually very glad that old Pokemon are still in Shinou. I'm not a fan of the new ones and shall be making up my team of old Pokemon.

Anyway, since this is direct D/P discussion, please keep it in this thread: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15577