PDA

View Full Version : How to get your friend to eat a gummi?

ashkelon
10-02-2006, 05:43 PM
Team Tiger Tail, platinum

And I'm completely addicted. I was in the hospital for 2 weeks when the game came out. They didn't let me have anything but Jello and juice for 2 weeks, and kept me so doped up I couldn't play! Arg.

but now,

I'm a pikachu, my partner is a mudkip. I've got a bunch of blue gummis, but I can't get him to eat them. I've given them to him in friend areas, in dungeons, etc. He'll carry them, but won't eat them. He threw one of them in a dungeon :crackup:

I've fed a bunch of them to other pokes, and eaten them myself, but I can't figure out how to get him to eat them.

Nirvash
10-02-2006, 06:20 PM
You can go to their friend area to give them the gummi while not on a mission. If your refering to you partner, then I really don't know. Sorry. =/ :tongue:

Neo Emolga
10-02-2006, 06:25 PM
First, you give the Gummi to them as a hold item. After that, go to team, select the team member that you want to have them eat their gummi, and then select their item. When the menu pops up, just click on "Use" and they'll eat it. This can be done in and outside of all the dungeons.

And I ended up as a Pikachu too. I knew it all along! All hail the mischievous!

ashkelon
10-03-2006, 07:55 PM
Thanks. I got him all fed up last night.

I must be fated to be a 'chu. As long as I answered truthfully, I was a pikachu!

Wicked grin, sharp teeth and electicity ought to be good enough for anybody!

Thanks again.