PDA

View Full Version : I need a little help!

sschronoac
10-03-2006, 03:04 PM
I just wanted to know before i post if it's okay to ask for an answer that may be a spoiler to others? I don't want to make anyone mad.

I am trying to find out why the little wild pokemon of Tiny Woods are unrecruitable to me!
I want to collect, but I can't? Anyone know why?

LanHikari
10-03-2006, 07:35 PM
I just wanted to know before i post if it's okay to ask for an answer that may be a spoiler to others? I don't want to make anyone mad.

I am trying to find out why the little wild pokemon of Tiny Woods are unrecruitable to me!
I want to collect, but I can't? Anyone know why?
Do you have their friend area? If you don't you can't recruit them. Also, it's very hard to recruit Pokemon in the beginning of the game, so just continue forward like you are.

sschronoac
10-03-2006, 08:03 PM
Yeah, i have the friends areas that are needed. So are there certain pokemon that i can't get on my own? I go into that area and it says No pokemon in this dungeon will join your team. I figure i am doing pretty good as far as progress, silver team status, i only just made it to that ice cavern, my main guys are lvl 24 and 23. How early is to early? I Guess maybe I am to obsessed with collecting them all.:biggrin:

LanHikari
10-03-2006, 08:30 PM
Yeah, i have the friends areas that are needed. So are there certain pokemon that i can't get on my own? I go into that area and it says No pokemon in this dungeon will join your team. I figure i am doing pretty good as far as progress, silver team status, i only just made it to that ice cavern, my main guys are lvl 24 and 23. How early is to early? I Guess maybe I am to obsessed with collecting them all.:biggrin:
Try collecting all, once you beat Rayquaza. For now, just focus on the main game ;D Then, worry about the Pokemon.