PDA

View Full Version : Can you evolve Pokemon, if so how?

Mystic Blaze
10-04-2006, 07:28 AM
:oops: plz help

Shady
10-04-2006, 08:32 AM
Yes, Im pretty sure they can evolve, Im just not sure how. I know that you have to finish the storyline of the game first (so that means beating rayquaza in your first form)

I think you go to whishcash pond after you finish I think something unlocks. (not sure, I havent finished the game yet:oops:)

tyr888
10-05-2006, 01:23 AM
i'm new here, so i didn't even look to see if this was already posted. sorry if it was. possible spoilers are in white text, highlight to read

anyway, after you beat the game's original storyline, (grouden -> rayquazza), you'll hear news about snubull changing. so you go look for him.

when you get to whishcash's pond, there'll be a granbull. he doesn't even know what's happened to him.

when you go up the dock to where you always talked to the catfish before, you'll see a hole. evidently, this hole is actually a cave. so you go in...

but you can't go in unless you are alone. the first time you see all this, you won't be able to go in right away. but if you attempt to go on a mission, your partner will explain how to change leaders, which will allow someone to be on a team by theirselves.

so then you go in, and if you have met all the requirements, you can evolve.

if you go into menu>team>pokemon>summary, page 3, 'info', will tell you if you can evolve.

certain pokemon require objects to evolve. leaf stones, thunder stones, etc... when you go into the cave, the voice will ask if you want to use an item. this is when you use such an item.

certain pokemon evolve by trading, in other games, but not so here. to get these guys to evolve, when the voice asks for an item, use an item called the 'link cables'

Mystic Blaze
10-05-2006, 09:53 AM
i'm new here, so i didn't even look to see if this was already posted. sorry if it was.

anyway, after you beat the game's original storyline, (grouden -> rayquazza), you'll hear news about snubull changing. so you go look for him.

when you get to whishcash's pond, there'll be a granbull. he doesn't even know what's happened to him.

when you go up the dock to where you always talked to the catfish before, you'll see a hole. evidently, this hole is actually a cave. so you go in...

but you can't go in unless you are alone. the first time you see all this, you won't be able to go in right away. but if you attempt to go on a mission, your partner will explain how to change leaders, which will allow someone to be on a team by theirselves.

so then you go in, and if you have met all the requirements, you can evolve.

if you go into menu>team>pokemon>summary, page 3, 'info', will tell you if you can evolve.

certain pokemon require objects to evolve. leaf stones, thunder stones, etc... when you go into the cave, the voice will ask if you want to use an item. this is when you use such an item.

certain pokemon evolve by trading, in other games, but not so here. to get these guys to evolve, when the voice asks for an item, use an item called the 'link cables' ty but what a bummer:susp: i really like it wen u can evolve pokemon ow well:ermm: nothings perfect:oops:

Shady
10-05-2006, 01:03 PM
I think that classifies as a [Spoiler].

Next time your giving away something about the game, you need to put the the [Spoiler] Tag so people will know not too look if they don't want to know the story of the game.

tyr888
10-05-2006, 04:26 PM
I think that classifies as a [Spoiler].

Next time your giving away something about the game, you need to put the the [Spoiler] Tag so people will know not too look if they don't want to know the story of the game.

i disagree. i don't see how it's a spoiler, as i didn't give away any of the storyline. sure, i detailed an event, and listed two legendaries you'll encounter, but i never actually said who you fight, or when. i also didn't mention why you can evolve at that point.

i appreciate you trying to chastise me, to protect the story from those that don't know it, or haven't gotten as far

Nirvash
10-05-2006, 09:38 PM
i disagree. i don't see how it's a spoiler, as i didn't give away any of the storyline. sure, i detailed an event, and listed two legendaries you'll encounter, but i never actually said who you fight, or when. i also didn't mention why you can evolve at that point.

i appreciate you trying to chastise me, to protect the story from those that don't know it, or haven't gotten as far

Even though you think it's a not a spoiler it is. =/

You gave details on

WHO the event happened to. Spoiler-> Granubull.

WHAT happened. Spoiler-> He evolved.

WHEN it happens. Spoiler-> After you beat the legendaries.

WHERE it happens. Spoiler-> Whiscash pond.

HOW it happens. Spoiler-> You go into the light cave.

---------------------
The only one is why, and that's because you don't find out why. You even told the legendaries names. Also, you gave away a pretty detailed spoiler. Face it, it's a spoiler. :tongue:

Lugia411
10-06-2006, 12:31 AM

You gave details on

---------------------
The only one is why, and that's because you don't find out why. You even told the legendaries names. Also, you gave away a pretty detailed spoiler. Face it, it's a spoiler. :tongue:
he's right

tyr888
10-06-2006, 07:11 AM

You gave details on

---------------------
i'll only admit that mentioning two names were part of a spoiler, because it tells that the problem was with nature - which you found out on mt thunder.

i didn't think of that, but the event i detailed, it doesn't matter who it happens to, or where to go to have it done, or how to do evolutions that aren't simply based on level

tyr888
10-06-2006, 08:50 AM
it might seem a double post, but it's like an hour and a half since the post above this

i'm sorry if i snapped, i got a little angry, and defended myself needlessly.

you guys are right, i should have just said 'after you beat the game' or i should have wrote everything in white

it might not seem important to the story to ME, but i don't know who might actually find it important.

if some kind moderator would delete my reply, or something, that would be great.

OR, if the fellas that quoted me could edit their posts to hide the info i typed. i'll go put mine in white