PDA

View Full Version : [Friend Rescue] Pwned in Lightning Field

Neo Emolga
10-06-2006, 02:58 AM
Yep, I just got my poor Pikachu behind pounded in Lightning Field. If someone would be so kind, I'll try and come out with a nice Thank You reward. Trust me... I've got quite a load of stuff in storage...

?2?6T1R+W4???!SP?K
?W????4H-7?3??0HH?
??S?♀5P??26??S8JR?

Many special thanks to whoever takes this one...

trainer
10-06-2006, 03:34 AM
i will take it if you are giveing away thunderbolt man have i been looking for that TM for a long time

Neo Emolga
10-06-2006, 03:39 AM
i will take it if you are giveing away thunderbolt man have i been looking for that TM for a long time

Go for it, I have one of those just sitting in storage.

trainer
10-06-2006, 02:58 PM
okay then i will take it but i dont want thunderbolt i want icebeam i have also been looking for thar TM for a long time

AshMistyMayfan
10-07-2006, 07:30 AM
Can I also take a crack at it? But I want Xray specs in return. I got a kick butt Raichu with DIg and my grass Pokemon (if it doesn't have a bad attitude) itching for action. I'm taking a crack at it as of right now.

As of 12:45am PST, just departed. I'll have to get back after 10am my time tomorrow for I'm a late sleeper, but I don't sleep until the A Team completes their task. Please let me know on the Xray specs as a reward.

Pokemon News UPDATE as of 1:35am

MIssion: SUCCESSFUL with Raichu, Bayleef, and recruit Plusle, PIkachu SAVED!
?2?QT1P7W4??N+SP?K
?WK?+?4J-7?36?OHH?
?XS?(female symbol)5P??26(male symbol)?S8JR?

If my code was incorrect, please let me know. First time doing this. STill hoped for Xray specs in the worse way, but beggers are not choosers. Glad to have helped.

Neo Emolga
10-07-2006, 04:47 PM
Can I also take a crack at it? But I want Xray specs in return. I got a kick butt Raichu with DIg and my grass Pokemon (if it doesn't have a bad attitude) itching for action. I'm taking a crack at it as of right now.

As of 12:45am PST, just departed. I'll have to get back after 10am my time tomorrow for I'm a late sleeper, but I don't sleep until the A Team completes their task. Please let me know on the Xray specs as a reward.

Pokemon News UPDATE as of 1:35am

MIssion: SUCCESSFUL with Raichu, Bayleef, and recruit Plusle, PIkachu SAVED!
?2?QT1P7W4??N+SP?K
?WK?+?4J-7?36?OHH?

If my code was incorrect, please let me know. First time doing this. STill hoped for Xray specs in the worse way, but beggers are not choosers. Glad to have helped.

Thanks a million, but the problem is I don't have Xray Specs. In fact, I haven't even gotten myself them yet... XP

Is there anything else you would really want?

Hikozaru8
10-07-2006, 05:17 PM
Thanks a million, but the problem is I don't have Xray Specs. In fact, I haven't even gotten myself them yet... XP

My Charizard has them on right now!

AshMistyMayfan
10-07-2006, 05:54 PM

Checking inventory,

I can take Fire Stone, need that bad
or, TM Psychic.

Let me know on this, having a little trouble with Thank You Mail.

AOK:
?2?QT1P7W4??N+SP?K
?WK?+?4J-7?36?OHH?

Now, how does the object come to me? Will that be in code? Gets a little :goofy: figuring this out.

Neo Emolga
10-07-2006, 06:06 PM
Checking inventory,

I can take Fire Stone, need that bad
or, TM Psychic.

Let me know on this, having a little trouble with Thank You Mail.

AOK:
?2?QT1P7W4??N+SP?K
?WK?+?4J-7?36?OHH?

Now, how does the object come to me? Will that be in code? Gets a little :goofy: figuring this out.

I'll give you a fire stone, I've got a few of them and I honestly don't need them.

I'm pretty sure I send the Thank You mail as another password. I'll PM it to you.

AshMistyMayfan
10-07-2006, 06:11 PM
Great, I'll get to your PM today. MIght be after 9pm tonight, got a couple of jobs and it's hard to look at your screen and do the job at the same time. I only wish a few people realize that the codes are 18 characters long, lines 2 and 3 on some have 16-17 characters and throws the code off. I don't know if it's (m) or (f) or (...) if the code is not right.

UPdate: got your PM and Firestone. Man, you must live about 1000 miles from me or so, I live in California! This technology is genius to pull off rescue jobs like this.