PDA

View Full Version : How do you recruit Kyogre?

omgitsdiego
10-06-2006, 04:47 PM
I bought the official guide for mystery dungeon. It says " Before the fight (with kyogre), say "farewell" to all but two-stars' size worth of party members" Has anyone recruited it without saying Farewell? Right now I have a Blastoise and Mr. Mime with me. My Roselia fainted. Will I still be able to recruit Kyogre?

tyr888
10-06-2006, 07:22 PM
I bought the official guide for mystery dungeon. It says " Before the fight (with kyogre), say "farewell" to all but two-stars' size worth of party members" Has anyone recruited it without saying Farewell? Right now I have a Blastoise and Mr. Mime with me. My Roselia fainted. Will I still be able to recruit Kyogre?
actually, when it's talking about saying 'farewell', that's talking about group size.

ever notice when you look through team>pokemon>summary there is one part that says size, and has a star?

some pokemon are larger in size. example? mantine is two stars in size. onix is four stars in size. kyogre is four stars in size

at any point in time, your group will never have more than 6 stars worth of space, because that is the max party size.

so if you had blastoise(1) and onix(4) in a group, you will NEVER be able to recruit a mantine(2), because that would make your group size exceed the max of 6 (1+4+2=7<6).

if you had blastoise(1) and mantine(2) in your group, you will NEVER be able to recruit kyogre(4), because once again, seven is greater than six.

hope that helps

AshMistyMayfan
10-07-2006, 07:06 AM
My Raichu is at level 62, took on Kyogre, has one *, but Kyogre still won't join. Should I equip with a Friend Bow? I don't think the Wigglytuff sells that friend area for it's given once Kyogre/Groudon join your team, but I've had like 6 cracks on Kyogre, 4 cracks on Groudon, and NOBODY joined. I do make sure everybody is sent home on my end.

Shady
10-07-2006, 11:34 AM
My Raichu is at level 62, took on Kyogre, has one *, but Kyogre still won't join. Should I equip with a Friend Bow? I don't think the Wigglytuff sells that friend area for it's given once Kyogre/Groudon join your team, but I've had like 6 cracks on Kyogre, 4 cracks on Groudon, and NOBODY joined. I do make sure everybody is sent home on my end.

Just keep battling it over and over... eventually it will join.