??T?7K5??1M??TFTRN

PLEASE HELP!

Silver The hedghog
10-06-2006, 08:54 PM
I Give Up Damn It!

Ridley
10-06-2006, 08:56 PM
I Give Up Damn It!
You can't expect someone to answer right away. Sometimes you'll have to wait a week or so.

And no, I can't help you; I don't have PMD.

AshMistyMayfan
10-07-2006, 07:02 AM
Please rescue me im at floor 18 sky tower
my code is
JY?N0JRD6???M07?H
?W????1PH+?P??JRJ?
??T?7K5??1M??TFTRN

PLEASE HELP!

As of MIdnight my time, got your message and sending out my A team to help your team. You'll get confirmation by tomorrow when you get up if you see an 'Edit' under this message by 10am or so my time in California. You have just contacted the A team my friend as this Charlie is sending out his angel squad. I got Red Team on mine.

Could you retype the code more clearly? There seems to be something missing for when I go JY?N0JRD6???M07?H, there's a _ at the end like you didn't type the entire code because each line is 18 characters long, you have only 17. I can't get the rescue code to send out the team.

Also on that first line where you say ?NOJRD6, there is no D. Did you mean 0 or maybe Q? I can't get the D on the password.

Nirvash
10-07-2006, 02:10 PM
As of MIdnight my time, got your message and sending out my A team to help your team. You'll get confirmation by tomorrow when you get up if you see an 'Edit' under this message by 10am or so my time in California. You have just contacted the A team my friend as this Charlie is sending out his angel squad. I got Red Team on mine.

Could you retype the code more clearly? There seems to be something missing for when I go JY?N0JRD6???M07?H, there's a _ at the end like you didn't type the entire code because each line is 18 characters long, you have only 17. I can't get the rescue code to send out the team.

Also on that first line where you say ?NOJRD6, there is no D. Did you mean 0 or maybe Q? I can't get the D on the password.

He said he gave up the awaiting rescue, remember? :tongue: