PDA

View Full Version : My question!

Silver The hedghog
10-07-2006, 01:10 PM
Um How can I recruit The other ledgendary birds of I have Zaptos but eveytime I beat the other I go hoem even if I lose 10 times and then win it wont matter LOL

AshMistyMayfan
10-07-2006, 07:35 PM
Um How can I recruit The other ledgendary birds of I have Zaptos but eveytime I beat the other I go hoem even if I lose 10 times and then win it wont matter LOL

I'm in the same boat myself, but I think I might know where my mistakes are:

Your party needs to have room for a 4 star Pokemon. It's highly best to send your party home and send in your 'host' Pokemon for it has a 1 star body size or so, and the boss Pokemon has a 4 star body. I heard that if the number is above 6, as in you have your 1 star and another Pokemon with you that 1 or 2 star, that particular number comes out as 7, and 7 is like < 6 and you won't get the Pokemon. Otherwords, only my Raichu is going up against the legends.

Another problem could be your level. Higher your level, greater the chance the legendary will join your team.

Leader must strike the final blow and BE CLOSE to the Pokemon trying to recruit it. Now, maybe myself, I might be facing the wrong side, not sure on that. Guide says to be adjacent to the Pokemon you're trying to recruit.

Legendary will give you its friend area

GET FRIEND BOW, that ups the odds to recruiting, like if the legendary has a high number of resistance, the number goes down and the legendary might ask to join your team.

PERSISTANCE is the key. You can do everything right and still fail. BUck up and try again.

Hikozaru8
10-07-2006, 07:40 PM
When u go to face Arti or Moltres, save in the half point then when u go fight them, make sure u have two one sized people on you team or just one and make sure your leader beats them. If they don't join ur team just turn ur game of and try again.

AshMistyMayfan
10-07-2006, 07:45 PM
That might actually work? Well, I'll try that, but I think I might try equipping with a friend bow once I get around to get it.

Hikozaru8
10-07-2006, 07:54 PM
That might actually work? Well, I'll try that, but I think I might try equipping with a friend bow once I get around to get it.
It works. Believe it! Heh, Naruto.

TEAM OMEGA!