PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Silver Doesn't Work

linsper23
10-07-2006, 01:01 PM
My Pokemon Silver cart is kind of messed up from using Gameshark. The key items don't work anymore. So, I think I need to start over the game. But, I don't want to lose my Pokemon. Is there a way I can save my Pokemon? I hear about these flash memory cards and GB bridges but I have no idea what they are. Any ideas?

I mainly want to trade my Pokemon onto a memory thing and then trade back when I start my game over.

Shady
10-07-2006, 01:08 PM
My Pokemon Silver cart is kind of messed up from using Gameshark. The key items don't work anymore. So, I think I need to start over the game. But, I don't want to lose my Pokemon. Is there a way I can save my Pokemon? I hear about these flash memory cards and GB bridges but I have no idea what they are. Any ideas?

I mainly want to trade my Pokemon onto a memory thing and then trade back when I start my game over.

Im pretty sure that if you trade an "infected" pokemon away, start a new game then trade back it will give that new game the glitches or whatever that the original game had...

im not sure though.. I dont cheat:happy:

silent pokemon master
10-16-2006, 06:22 PM
Im pretty sure that if you trade an "infected" pokemon away, start a new game then trade back it will give that new game the glitches or whatever that the original game had...

yay atleast some1 doesnt cheat but now i do i have to no events so that equels no stuff like eon ticket and stuff like dat

SiberianTiger
10-16-2006, 06:48 PM
yay atleast some1 doesnt cheat but now i do i have to no events so that equels no stuff like eon ticket and stuff like dat

She is talking about Silver not R/S/E.

you are probably going to have to lose your pokes, sorry.

~Isaiah

Fire Bird
10-16-2006, 08:54 PM

Yea, I pretty much agree with SCS, if the pokemon is infected then the same effects could happen to the New Game. As for the GB and memory things you say, I have no idea what you are talking about.:oops:

Rohypnol
10-16-2006, 09:34 PM
Yes it will get infected......I had a thread like this a while back too.:happy:

mistdragon
10-17-2006, 03:51 AM
Just restart, start anew. Cheats are like drugs, take them, go to jail, and come out with a new beautiful life~ Darn I am speaking like an anti-drug campaign mascot.:oops:

DratiniLover
10-17-2006, 08:04 AM
Sorry about that happening, but you're going to have to lose your pokemon. You'll soon be in the same place though. :wink2:

Legendary Wolf
10-27-2006, 11:55 PM
Sorry about that happening, but you're going to have to lose your pokemon. You'll soon be in the same place though. :wink2:

Too bad about youre pokemon next time dont cheat:rolleyes:

AshMistyMayfan
10-28-2006, 12:04 AM
But what if you were to link 2 game boys with the same Pokemon game, as in trade the Pokemon from one game to the other, and then trade them back if you start a game over again? I did that on a Pokemon Ruby after I messed up on a barry glitch, but I was able to get the Pokemon back.

linsper23
10-29-2006, 11:27 PM
I have an update.

I started over like you guys said. I found out how to transfer my Pokemon into the new game. I used Pokemon Stadium 2 to do it. It hasn't been infected since.

TehD00de
10-31-2006, 01:42 AM
Infected like a Game Shark perma-state, or infection like the PokeRus?

Nonstop
11-19-2006, 09:58 PM

CHEATER :susp:

Lifetimeban
11-20-2006, 01:06 AM

Try trading to another game, if that doesnt work, try storing them on Pokemon Stadium 2 for the N64. If that fails, too bad.

Also, you might want to download a Pokemon Silver emulater/rom (from where, I cant say...) and try out any gameshark codes on that before you put them into your hard copy. That could save you from making mistakes in the future.

Tory vs Meaty II
11-27-2006, 03:37 AM
I like it when you put Missingno in Stadium 2, but it kind of like looks a small boy.:oops: