PDA

View Full Version : Legendary Pokemon

GrassMaster714
10-07-2006, 01:37 PM
Team Magma, Aqua, and Rocket have teamed up to destroy the world. They are Team Magaquet. All of the legendary pokemon have been locked up in a dungeon. In this dungeon, they have formed two alliences. Sage allience and Ancient allience. The dungeon has many twists and turns, and it won't be easy to get out of. The two alliences would get into battles every once in a while.
When they escape the dungeon, life outside is terrible. Almost everything is destroyed. The two alliences must try to stop them. If they fail, death happens. But if they succeed...
If Team Magaquet is killed off, the two alliences will go to war. There may not be a winner, but you never know what could happen....

Rules: no cussing
dont control other peoples characters

And full Credit is given to SpazzedoutRayquasa for the Story

Lucario was thrown into the dungeon and once he woke up he saw Mewtwo (with his armor on from the first movie), Mew, Lugia, Raquaza, and many other Legendary Pokemon. He was having difficulties remembering what had happened to him in the past few hours. He remembered that He had been running from someone in a truck :clap: (:clap: meens he remembered somthing) then another truck came up in front of him :clap: then He saw a dart coming towards him. Then he woke up in this dugeon.

Sorry for the short post I couldent think of anything else to write

hogsbff
10-07-2006, 02:02 PM
Jirachi sat in the dungeon scared and confused. He had been put in there a couple days ago. As he sat he heard someone coming, Jirachi hid behinde a boulder not big enough for him. It was the humans! Jirachi hated most, he shivered with fear. He saw a Lucario come into the room, the rest on the legendarys went up to him but Jirachi stayed back where he was and didn't move a muscle.

EDIT: Like my new signature I put Jirachi and the alliance

Kittaye
10-07-2006, 02:37 PM
"Nnghh..." Soft murmurs escaped the Pokemon's lips as she rubbed her helmet cupped head, blue twin tails lashing out behind. The Yukishii sighed, finding herself in a very uncomfortable envrionment. There is no way that fresh air can find their way inside this deep, dark dungeon, and neither will it be easy to find an escape route.

'Well, at least I'm not the only one stuck here... I guess,' Sienna thought aloud, thrusting her tiny body around upon catching the noise of faint footsteps. Humans, it must be. She raised the thin golden curves above her lonely blue eyes, or what the dictionary says, eyebrows.

Along with a few other legendary pokemon, a dart lay sprawled next to the Yukishii, as she tried to hold back a soft gasp. So that was what had drugged her and probably her alliance! 'It's no use getting worked up in this situation,' A small frown crept to Sienna's dull face, a sign of momentary thinking. 'All I can do is to wait for the others to wake up...'

Yes, that's what she would do. She would bear with the Ancient alliance until all of them escape safe and sound, although they've always been glared daggers upon by her. If glares could kill, this pokemon would have already murdered many by now...

------------

OoC- Hehs, can't think of much to type :oops: Glad that we can finally get to RP :cool:

hogsbff
10-07-2006, 02:51 PM
Little Jirachi flew out from behinde the rock after 15 minutes or so. He looked around and saw a small little legendary, Jirachi was to shy to go and see it so he stayed back. Jirachi then rememberd what the outdoors had looked like. Ahhh... the breeze, swaying trees, rushing water, and ripe tender berries strait from trees. Jirachi sniffled at that thought.

A little while later Jirachi decided to go meet the little Yukishii, Jirachi said hi.

Entei_3000
10-07-2006, 03:23 PM
Mew slowly opened her eyes, she could hardly see anything, but she could hear voices. Mew rubbed her eyes and floated close to the ground. She saw a Lucario being thrown into the dungeon. She looked around her, the dungeon was stuffy and cramped.

Mew floated up to Lucario and asked, "Are you OK?" She looked around for her teamates, she saw Mewtwo and sighed with relief.

At least I'm not the only one from Sage that's in here. But, where is here? Mew thought. None of this made any sense at all. She couldn't remeber a thing, her mind was all blurred. Memories of anything had disapeared.

crystal_wolf
10-07-2006, 06:08 PM
OOC- I'm not sure if you saw my sign-up or not, but it was on the 2nd page, 2nd to the last post:oops:
---------------------------------------------------

Sapphire opened her gleaming red eyes, dazed. Rubbing them, her blurred vision cleared a bit and she decided to take a quick look around. Many pokemon were trapped inside, from the small, cat-sized Mew to the great and powerful Rayquaza. Sapphire shifted her vision towards the rusty metal bars which were considered a "door," seeing a Lucario being thrown in limply into the damp dungeon.

Sapphire isn't very social when moments are calm, but at times like this, it's important to make as many friends as you can. She saw a small Mew hovering her way over to the Lucario. She sighed, and walked over to them. Her ribboning tails and flowing mane came to life as she began to walk. When she made her way over to the two pokemon, she glared at the gate the entire time, her strength building.

Sapphire sat lightly in front of the Mew and Lucario, quietly saying Hi. She smiled at them warmly, and began to glare at the gate once more. 'Humans,' she thought to herself. After her first encounter with a madman, she never trusted humans. Hesitation ran through her mind as she wanted to attemp to break down the gate with a swift Aurora Beam, or maybe a powerful Gust. Sapphire sighed and lay down again, resting her weary head on her paws and began to doze off.

Jaden0527
10-07-2006, 06:54 PM
Mew Two didn't bother to meet with anybody.He didn't like humans or pokemon all that much.He just sat on the wall waiting for something to happen.If someone captured them,they must've had plans for them.Once he saw the Lucario get sent in,Mew Two just decdied to take a nap.He might has well used the space he had before they sent more down and they had no room.He layed down on the ground and tryed to go to sleep.He couldn't though.To many things were racing through his mind.

hogsbff
10-07-2006, 08:17 PM
Jirachi paced frantically in the air. I have got to get out of here! Maybe I could ask someone. Jirachi looked at all the Pokemon gatherd in the dungeon, he slowly floated through as all the Pokemon watched him as if he was their hero. I know who I will ask. Jirachi did a smile and went up to Mewtwo

"Mewtwo help me?" he asked.

Jaden0527
10-07-2006, 08:23 PM
"Why should I help any of you?We might as well sit here and die."Mew Two thought.Mew Two stood up."What exactly would you want me to do?"Mew Two asked."If you come up with an idea,then you come back to me."

hogsbff
10-07-2006, 08:25 PM
"Oh but yes I do have an idea! Mewtwo, you are very powerful with Psychic forces, can't you just teleport out of here?" Jirachi gave Mewtwo the cutest face possible hoping it would convince him.

Jaden0527
10-07-2006, 08:28 PM
"If you stop doing that,I'll try."Mew Two said.Mew Two tried to teleport.He was gone.Next thing he knew,he was falling back down to where they were before."Sorry,I'm no help to you."Mew Two came up with another idea.He put a force field around himself and tackled the walls,hoping they would break."Why don't you try to help as well?'Mew Two asked.He put a force field around Jirachi.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
10-07-2006, 08:29 PM
The last thing I remebered was being captured. The powerful pokeball that I was trapped in was knocked in a dungeon. I rember waking up. Looking around, I saw that I wasn't the first to wake up. The dungeon was far to small to fly around in, and I was cramped. So I tried slithering along the ground, and it worked.
Over to the side, I saw a Jirachi... It looked like the one I had alligned with before. She was associating with Mewtwo, on the other alliance! So I just slithered over to her. "Uh... Jirachi? He's on the other alliance." I wasn't to confident in my leadership skills, but it would do.
Within a few minutes, I found a large chamber. I curled up and went to sllep.

hogsbff
10-07-2006, 08:30 PM
Jirachi ignored Rayquaza's comment. He didn't care what side they were on.
"You got it, also sorry about the puppy dog face." Jirachi then began ramming into the metal bars. After a few shots he became tired and weak and layed on the ground panting hard. "Sorry Mewtwo, I am no use, I am weak and small." Why am I even a legendary anyway? Jirachi thought to himself. He began crying and leaned on Mewtwo leg in despair.

EDIT: SpazzedOutRayquaza I hate to break it to you but I am a male.

Jaden0527
10-07-2006, 08:33 PM
Mew Two,who didn't like sad situations kicked Jirachi off his leg."If you act like,that,I don't know why you're a legendary as well."Mew Two said.Mew Two went back to the corner and tried to sleep.He started wondering what would happen again.He decided to just walk around a do something to past the time.He started levitating random things.He brought the objects to his hand then threw them.He felt something.It's shape was similar to a key.He used a force field to shine a little light on it.It was just a rock."There's got to be some way out of here."Mew Two said.

hogsbff
10-07-2006, 08:36 PM
Jirachi banged his head against the wall madly. He stopped after he had a headache and sat next to Mewtwo. If only I were a Rayquaza or Groudon. Jirachi looked around the dungeon looking this way and that.
"here has to be someway out," he said to himself, "a weak spot, a vent, something!" Jirachi flew around the dungeon, into the other alliance's side, and then gave up.
"No use." Jirachi sat back down next to Mewtwo and told him what he had done.

Jaden0527
10-07-2006, 08:43 PM
"Don't worry Jirachi.Once everyone wakes up,we'll find a way out of here.To bad we have to split up afterwards.You're not to bad of a pokemon,you just got to stop being so emotional.Other than that,there isn't much wrong."Mew Two said."Wait I have another idea."Mew Two said.He tried levitating objects from outiside where they were.

hogsbff
10-07-2006, 08:46 PM
Jirachi smiled at Mewtwo, "Sorry, its just who I am. Call me Mr. Emotional for all I care!" Jirachi watched as mewtwo lifted up the objects.
He then moved on to Rayquaza and spoke, "Umm Rayquaza? I am sorry about talking to the other alliance. I just needed somebody strong to help me, do you understand?" Jirachi gave Rayquaza the same cute face as he gave Mewtwo just before. Neverming him! Jirachi floated away back to Mewtwo and helped him.

Jaden0527
10-07-2006, 08:52 PM
Mew Two strained to get something from outside.A rock,a piece of food.A bone,a piece of crap.Nothing.He tried again.Still nothing was coming.He decided to try to get food so they wouldn't die.Mew Two started to dig.He found a few weeds underground."This is the best I can get."Mew Two said.Mew Two started thinking.If there were weeds under there,there must've have been water."I'll save my energy and find water later."He said.He looked at Rayquaza and Jirachi."I know we're on diferent teams,but for right now we have to stick together."Mew Two held up his arm."You want something to eat?"Mew Two asked.

hogsbff
10-07-2006, 08:54 PM
Jirachi saw the food Mewtwo was holding and gagged."Umm... anything else?" Jirachi asked nervously. He looked at Mewtwo hopping this wasn't really the only food.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
10-07-2006, 08:57 PM
I began to apoligize to Jirachi, but he (sorry 'bout that) floated away back to the other alliance. And so, I began to get up. I slithered back through the dungeon. There just has to be a way out of here! I was obviously annoyed, looking back, that even after we formed that alliance, Jirachi was being a traitor of a type. I decided not to care. It's only Jirachi, I thought, hearing Jirachi create self-pity over himself. Then I began to think correctly. I started sllithering toward Jirachi and Mewtwo again to appoligize.
Within two minutes, I got lost. "Who could possibly have the time to build this kind of thing?!" I was frusterated about the dungeon. "I thought team mates were supposed to help, not betray," I spat. I found an upward ascent. Deciding that I should really try to make some friends in this free-for-all dungeon, I spent another hour looking for Jirachi.
I saw him. I slithered over quickly, preparing to apologize. "Jirachi," I started, "I truly am sorry."

hogsbff
10-07-2006, 09:01 PM
Rayquaza had apologized? Jirachi spoke back, "Its okay, right now all we got is each other. Even if they are on an Alliance that is not ours they can help us." Jirachi gave Rayquaza a tight hug. "Oh wait, Mewtwo told me not to be so emotional."

Jaden0527
10-07-2006, 09:01 PM
"It's the only food we can get until we get out of here.Other than bugs anyways."Mew Two said.That probably would get the Jirachi to eat it.Mew Two dug a little bit.He found bigger pieces of grass."I know something I can do."Mew Two said.He picked up the grass and put it in a pile.He found bugs crawling around in the hole he dug.Mew Two remebered someting he learned when he was in the trapped in a forest and had nothing to eat.He killed most of the bugs.He wrapped them completely in the weeds.Mew Two quickly rubbed his hands over the bugs wrapped in grass.They started cooking.Twenty minutes later they were done.He looked at Jirachi."Here,take one.They're not as disgusting as they look,and sound."Mew Two said.He picked one up and gave it to Jirachi.

hogsbff
10-07-2006, 09:04 PM
Jirachi stopped hugging Rayquaza and took the wrap, "Uhh thanks." he bit it and gagged for a second. "I wish we had chocolate!" Jirachi began glowing and Chocolate bars appeared on the floor! "Umm chocolate!" Jirachi said in a Spanish accent. He held the three bars out to his friends.

Jaden0527
10-07-2006, 09:08 PM
"Thanks,this is way better than bugs."Mew Two said.He ate the chocalate bar."Wait Jirachi,if you can make something appear inside,can you make somethingget outside?"Mew Two asked."I know I can't do it,but maybe you teleportaion powers are better than mine.Just try it."Mew Two said.

(sorry,but I have to get off.Butt when my dad goes to work at 4 o'clock I can get back on for a while.So we can continue this later,if no one else was onOr at least I think that's when he goes,unless he goes at ten.)

hogsbff
10-07-2006, 09:10 PM
"Hmm good idea Mewtwo!" He made a tree appear inside the dungeon, then a caterpie, the he tried teleporting himself outside. He dissipeared...

Jaden, if you are logging off just say Mewtwo fell asleep again.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
10-07-2006, 09:20 PM
"Really!? Thanks, Jirachi!" I happily began eating the chocolate. Then I realized that I was being inpolite. "Um, sorry." I said. "You know, we should really try to find a way out of here, or at least plan until Mewtwo wakes up again."
Suudently, he realized Jirachi was gone. "Huh?"

hogsbff
10-07-2006, 09:22 PM
Jirachi reappeared "Huh? What was that? I was gone for second, repeat youself." Jirachi then felt something drop on him, and fell asleep.

He fell asleep because I have to log off, see ya, I will try to be back on soon.

crystal_wolf
10-07-2006, 09:24 PM
Sapphire opened her eyes, seeing her teammate, Mewtwo, offer Jirachi what looked like an insect. She yawned and plodded over to them and sat herself next to Rayquaza. Seeing Jirachi nibble the bug and gag, he summoned some chocolate. Sapphire stuck her tongue out, her kind wasn't very fond of chocolate, but her kind wasn't picky either.

She hesitated for a moment and sighed, a paw only centimeters away from one of the chocolate bars. Retracting her paw, she walked over to the gate and stared outside. She looked behind her, only to find that Jirachi had disappeared. She turned back to the gate and raised her head. Seconds later, a bright, rainbow colored beam shot from her mouth. "No luck," she mumbled to herself. Sapphire raised her head once more and released an Ice Beam, freezing the gate. She roared out, tails and mane flailing frantically. A gust of wind formed inside of the dungeon, blowing dirt and small rocks everywhere. The wind subsided, and Sapphire plopped herself down onto the hard ground. "At least I got the gate frozen," she told herself, relieved. All of the strength from her body had been drained from using her most powerful attacks. She lay there, staring into the outside world with her light head resting on her swift paws.
------------
OOC- wow, fast xD

hogsbff
10-07-2006, 09:40 PM
"Hey! What with all the wind!" Jirachi shouted. He looked around and saw a Suicune. He smiled at the thought of her. A Suicune, even through all my traveling I have never managed to see on in pperson! Jirachi became excited and floated up to her.
"Hi I am Jirachi what is your name?"

crystal_wolf
10-07-2006, 09:52 PM
Sapphire looked up wearily at Jirachi and smiled warmly. "It's a pleasure Jirachi, I'm Sapphire." She slowly stood and sat,"My most sincere apologies for the wind, I was performing Gust while trying to break down the gate," she pointed her head towards the rusty bars, and looked back at Jirachi. "And I see you can teleport objects from outside of this 'ere dungeon?" she asked, looking strangely and the tree, the chocolate bars, and the Caterpie who seemed to be having the time of its life.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
10-07-2006, 09:53 PM
I saw a Suicune appear. Recognizing her from the other allience, I went into deep thought. Hmmm... Suicune is on the other alliance, but there is Mewtwo... I decided to try to become friends. "Hi, I, well, am obviously Rayquaza. Even though we were origionally enemies, maybe we should make up..." I knew I didn't sound convincing. Looking back, I realized that I could have introduced myself better.

crystal_wolf
10-07-2006, 10:05 PM
Sapphire smiled at Rayquaza,"I'm Sapphire, and it's a pleasure to meet you," she smiled, shaking one of his gleaming claws. "Yes, it's understood that we were enemies at one point, but that was the past, and that's behind us," she grinned.

"And besides, who needs enemies now when we're stuck in the same dungeon?" she added. "What we need to do now is try and break ourselves out of here." Sapphire began to use Dig and dug underneath Rayquaza and Jirachi. When she made it to approximately where the gate was, she found that it went deeper into the ground than she thought. When she had climbed her way out, she sighed and looked at the two legendaries, "Any ideas?"

SpazzedOutRayquaza
10-07-2006, 10:10 PM
OOC:
Sorry for the short post...

IC:
"As long as we're stuck about one thousand feet below ground," I stratigized, "we should find a way up." I started slithering around again, looking for a way up.
Within a few minutes, I saw a starcase. "Hey, what about this?" I called to the others.

hogsbff
10-07-2006, 10:18 PM
"Umm, yeah thats me." Jirachi scratched the of his head. He looked at Sapphire's long purple fur blowing behinde her. "So I am guessing the gust didn't work maybe I could try something else. I know! I will use Wish!" Jirachi spun around and wished that the gate was gone. It dissipeared! "Look at th-" he was cut off when the gate reappeared instantly. "Dang it, you got any ideas?"

EDIT: Sorry RAYQUAZA didn't see that post

crystal_wolf
10-07-2006, 10:41 PM
Sapphire smiled cheerfully at Jirachi,"It was a great attempt though." Looking at the staircase Rayquaza had pointed out, she sat down. "A plan of escape already?" she asked herself cleverly. "Better think twice," she told the great green dragon. Opening her mouth, she released an Aurora Beam into the staircase. When the beam hit, there was a lavender force field that prevented exit. "See?" she told Rayquaza, half smiling, half frowning.
----------------------
OOC- geh, sry for the short post T.T

hogsbff
10-07-2006, 10:49 PM
"Sapphire have you ever used Ice beam? I always wanted to see one." Jirachi looked around and was so bored he made another tree appear. And then a Weedle.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
10-07-2006, 10:50 PM
I knew it had to be a trick of some sort. "It just isn't possible that we are in such diversity!" I yelled angrily. I took it out on the wall. I charged into it, and it cracked a bit. "Hey..." I crashed into it again, and it collapsed, opening a new cavern! "Look at this!" I slithered into it and saw that it was a dead end. "I thought this might give us something to work with..." I was dissapointed and dismayed. "How can this be possible?!" I asked Jirachi and Suicune. "We're supposed to be protecting the world from Team Magaquet right now! They're probably destroying the world right now!" I sighed. "this can't be possible..."

hogsbff
10-07-2006, 10:53 PM
"I agree, we'll never get out of here." Jirachi sighed than he had an idea that just mught work. "Rayquaza! I will make the stones weak with my psyhchic, you keep ramming it! Okay?" Jirachi then made the stones weak and let Rayquaza smash.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
10-07-2006, 10:56 PM
I perked up at Jirachi's idea. "I'll try it! We really need to get out of here!" I used Thunder so electricity swirled around my body, hoping that it would make more of an impact when I rammed the wall. "Ok," I gestured. "I'm ready!" I rammed into the wall, creating another hole. "Ok, now try using Psychic upwards so we can rise!"

hogsbff
10-07-2006, 11:00 PM
Jirachi sturggled the first second and then was able to lift up the dirt and stone. He then placed it on top of the Caterpie from before. "Okay again!"

SpazzedOutRayquaza
10-07-2006, 11:03 PM
IC:
I was getting tired. Every time I hit the wall, I was getting weaker. Still, I was determined to get out of the evil dungeon to save humankind from Team Magaquet. I went on. "I'll try again..." I wammed into the wall near the Caterpie. It collapsed, but I fainted.

OOC:
I'll still be on, just Rayquaza will be fainted for a few posts.

hogsbff
10-07-2006, 11:05 PM
"Ray Ray!" I looked at his fainted body and then climbed on it. "Oh well better find Suicune." Jirachi looked around and saw Sapphire.

crystal_wolf
10-07-2006, 11:07 PM
Sapphire thought for a moment, and it almost seemed that a lightbulb actually blinked over her head. She walked over to Rayquaza and pat his rough head," S'alright, I'll see if I can try now." With that, she hopped back a few paces and released an Ice Beam, freezing the wall. "Alrighty Jirachi, your turn!" she called out
----------------------------------
OOC- Like, gehh >< terribly sry for the horribly short posts :wall:

hogsbff
10-07-2006, 11:20 PM
Jirachi then slowly began to concentrate on the wall of ice. Bammm! A loud roar and then Jirachi saw a long hall way going on and on. "Sapphire should we enter?"

crystal_wolf
10-07-2006, 11:30 PM
Sapphire shrugged. "Sure," she said, looking down the hall blankly. She crouched and nudged Rayquaza lightly,"We'll be back," she whispered softly, and beckoned Jirachi down the damp hall.
----------------------
OOC- I'm not used to typing short posts :wall:

hogsbff
10-07-2006, 11:40 PM
" Oh wait I want to tell Mewtwo I will be gone." Jirachi nudged Mewtwo and told him. "Okay ready." They walked into the cave together until a firece looking Houndour appeared. (Oh wait fierce was the wrong word lol) "Lets take him out! Psywave!!

Jaden0527
10-07-2006, 11:57 PM
"Physic!"Mew Two shouted.The Houndoom was sent flying backwards."Sorry I missed all the action,I just needed a little rest."Mew Two said.The Houndoom was up.He used fire blast.Mew Two jumped in the air and put a force field around himself.He crashed in to the Houndoom.Mew Two teleported behind Houndoom and used another physic,sending Houndoom flying torwards Jirachi and Saphire."Go ahead and attack him before he ends up on his feet!"Mew Two yelled.

crystal_wolf
10-07-2006, 11:59 PM
Sapphire gated towards the Houndour, acting as if she wanted to make friends with it. When she got close enough, she sniffed it, lowered her head, and whamed it with Headbutt. When it hit the ground, Sapphire decided to be nice and fired a "weak" Ice Beam at it, freezing it on the spot.

Sapphire put a paw on the frozen chuck of ice, whispering to it," Gomenasai." With that, she continued to stride down the long hallway, stopping to wait for Jirachi every now and then.
------------------
OOC- Gomenasai means I'm sorry in Japanese

hogsbff
10-07-2006, 11:59 PM
"Thanks Mewtwo! I have gotten so sleepy." Jirachi yawns and falls asleep

I have to do something else I will be back later

SpazzedOutRayquaza
10-08-2006, 12:04 AM
I slowly began to wake up. What's going on? I wasn't thinking clearly, as I just woke up from being fainted. Thinking back, I remembered fainting out of stress and lack of energy. I started getting active again. Hey, I thought. Where are Suicune and Jirachi? I looked around. Seeing a new opening, I entered it. A huge hall opened before my eyes. I saw Suicune and Jirachi. I gently glided over to them. "Guys, what happened? You found a new entrance!"

Jaden0527
10-08-2006, 12:04 AM
"Well I guess we have to find a way out,and one of us has to carry him."Mew Two said.Mew Two levitated Jirachi."You've done enough Saphire."Mew Two said.He walked to the end of the hallway.Mew Two put his head against the wall to hear for sounds.He could hear talking inside."We need to find a way to get in there without alerting(probably spelled that wrong)them."Mew Two said.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
10-08-2006, 12:07 AM
I saw Mewtwo with Suicune and Jirachi! I wasn't to sure about him, as he we weren't quite unified yet. I glided over to him. "Um... hi." I was still a bit nervous around him, but it seemed as if the alliances were unifying.

Jaden0527
10-08-2006, 12:11 AM
"YOu don't have to be so scared.I won't kill you."Mew Two said.He looked at Rayquaza."Can you break down that wall without disturbing who ever is inside ther?"Mew Two asked.
(bout to leave,I'll be back)

hogsbff
10-08-2006, 12:19 AM
Pretend I never did my last post, it was horrible. Sorry.

Entei_3000
10-08-2006, 12:22 AM
OOC: Wow, this is going fast!

IC:
Mew watched all the events that happened. Mew followed Rayquaza, Mewtwo, Sapphire and Jirachi. She turned around and beckoned the rest of the legendaries to follow.
Mew floated back and asked, "What going on?" She floated close to Mewtwo, she heard voices from the other side of the wall.

crystal_wolf
10-08-2006, 12:30 AM
Sapphire leaned against the wall, hearing the voices as well. She growled furiously, canine teeth bared and tails lashing about. When she heard a voice behind her, she turned around and cleared her throat. "Sorry about that," she apologized,"I have a great dislike for humans." Looking up, she saw it was Mew. Sapphire smiled gleefully,"Well, I'm terribly sorry," she apologized, bowing. Looking back at the wall, she growled, and turned back to everybody else. "Any ideas?" she asked wearily
----------------
Naruto's on, so Ima be afk for a little while:oops:

SpazzedOutRayquaza
10-08-2006, 12:33 AM
I rammed into the wall. It cracked a bit, and I saw Mew for the 1st time. "Hello," I said to Mew, but I was a bit preoccupied. The hole I created opened up a new part of the dungeon. "Guys, I broke the wall again!" I swerved into the new tunnel. Inside were a few... hundred pokemon. They were all fully evolved, and had an evil look to them. Among these pokemon were all of the legendaries that weren't thrown in the dungeon! "Guys, get ready for a battle..."

hogsbff
10-08-2006, 12:37 AM
Jirachi then woke up confused. "What wha happened? Ahhhhhhhh!" Jirachi jumped and ran into a wall freaked out by the evil Pokemon. "Battle? Okay lets do this!" He said dizzily. Jirachi then used Hypnosis on a evil Tauros.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
10-08-2006, 12:41 AM
I backed Jirachi up with a Thunder attack. "I'm not so sure we can hold the off for too long!" I yelled over the sound of the battle. Thje room gave me enough room to fly around. "Jirachi," I called. "Get on my back. If I fly around, they'll be aiming at me, and you can do a series of surprise attacks." While saying this, I was desparately trying to battle while talking. It wasn't easy.

hogsbff
10-08-2006, 12:43 AM
"Okay great idea!" Jirachi hopped on Rayquaza's back and they rode into the air. Jirachi kept atacking woth a psywave attack. "There are to many lets cave in the wall and head back to our spot!" Jirachi hopped Rayquaza would agree.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
10-08-2006, 12:48 AM
I was dodging attacks from the pokemon sharpshooting at me, while thinking about what Jirachi had said. "That's probably not such a good idea," I said. "This humongous chamber could be important." I fired a Hyper Beam down at the floor, damaging two Machamps. I flew toward the ground, in case Jirachi wanted to fight by himself.

hogsbff
10-08-2006, 12:50 AM
"Sorry bro but I think I will stay on your back!" Jirachi said worridly. Why dosen't he just turn back, we could be killed! Jirachi used more psywaves and then he had an idea. "Ray Ray, wish for something!"

SpazzedOutRayquaza
10-08-2006, 12:57 AM
Hearing Jirachi's idea, I decided to take it, as this could get ugly. While swerving back up to the ceiling, I told Jirachi: "I wish for our attacks to be temporarily chain reactive!" I knew Jirachi couldn't grant something like immortality, so chain reactions would have to do. "That way, if we both attacked continuously, we could completely annilhilate the evil pokemon!"

hogsbff
10-08-2006, 01:38 AM
"You got it!" Jirachi glowed as he did before and Rayquaza's attacks began hitting every Pokemon there. "We did it! Lets just take out the rest." Jirachi fired when Rayquaza had to recharge. Once all the Pokemon had been defeated the room was left open. Dead End. "Oh know now what?" Jiarchi looked at Rayquaza.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
10-08-2006, 01:41 AM
IC:
"Great. Just great." I said. I was stuck. "Maybe we should try attacking that shrine at the back of the room." I looked toward the shrine and used a Hyper Beam on it. Its gems started glowing, and then a door opened at the end! "Told ya."

OOC:
I gotta go... seeya tomarrow afternoon!

Kittaye
10-08-2006, 01:45 AM
OoC-Wth =.=;; Ok, this roleplay is seriously going way too fast. 5 pages already overnight... And with different timezones, I think I may only post up to 3 posts after 10 pages.

So, yeah. I'm dropping out, sorry. :oops: I'm not the best with explanations, and I don't wish to do one this early peak of morning.

Goodluck with your roleplay :happy:

hogsbff
10-08-2006, 01:51 AM
OoC-Wth =.=;; Ok, this roleplay is seriously going way too fast. 5 pages already overnight... And with different timezones, I think I may only post up to 3 posts after 10 pages.

So, yeah. I'm dropping out, sorry. :oops: I'm not the best with explanations, and I don't wish to do one this early peak of morning.

Goodluck with your roleplay :happy:

okay, well good luck on... whatever.

crystal_wolf
10-08-2006, 01:54 AM
OOC- liek, yikes O.o
---------------------------------
Sapphire had watched the events happen. Rayquaza and Jirachi were fighting a room full of hundreds of pokemon. When they finished, there was a shrine on the back wall of the room that Rayquaza had used Hyper Beam on.

Sapphire walked over to them, noticing they were exhausted. "Come to think of it," she began to conversate,"I'm just as tired as you guys." With that, Sapphire lay down lighty with her slim head rested on her paws. Even though she was tired as an energetic Slopoke, she denied taking a nap.

hogsbff
10-08-2006, 02:00 AM
"Hi Sapphire." Jirachi yawned a great yawn and fell down onto Sapphire's soft back, "Good nigh Sapphire see you in the morning." Jirachi does a small yawn and the drifts slowly to sleep in the soft comfy fur of Saphhire.

To tonight will be a sad night to all Pokemon who must fight. Tomarrow brings revenge on humans and Pokemon a like. So to all have a safe night.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
10-08-2006, 02:16 AM
I was feeling tired as well. So I simply curled up around Sapphire and Jirachi. "Good night, guys..." I fell asleep, thinking of the stress tomarrow could bring. Time to clear my head...

hogsbff
10-08-2006, 01:25 PM
Jirachi looked up and down, looking at his surrondings, am I still in the dungeon? he thought. Jirachi floated into the air and began looking around. He rubbed his eyes. Jirachi looked at Suicune, she was deep in thought. He then looked at Rayquaza, "You awake Ray Ray?" he decided he wasn't after no movement had occures. "Well I better just go back to sleep, wait no!" Jirachi looked at the new door which was closed at the moment and put his ear to it. These are not Pokemon talking this time, they are humans! Jirachi began glowing brightly trying to wake up the others.

GrassMaster714
10-08-2006, 01:49 PM
OOC: sorry I havent been posting for a while I didnt think a RP could go so fast. And what in the world does OOC meen. Oh and please pretend that all the other legendarys were not in the room because the story has them in it later :wink:

Lucario had been following all the pokemon from behind he didnt try to smash the door he knew it was hopeless did not take a nap like the other pokemon did. he was on the look out for the humans that threw him in this dungeon what are we going to do when we get out of here anyway he thought

hogsbff
10-08-2006, 01:51 PM
Jirachi the noticed Lucario walk into the room. "Hi, I am Jirachi." he said happily to meeting a new soul.
He then noticed that Lucario would not anwser him and just stood there. Jirachi then spun around and floated oher to Rayquaza's ear and screamed, "Wake up!"

OOC: OOC stands for "out of character"

Jaden0527
10-08-2006, 06:38 PM
OOC:Sorry for not coming back,I rented Naruto Clash of the Ninjas 2,and I played it through most of the night.

IC:Mew Two just stood sat there waiting for something to happen."I'm getting bored."Mew Two said."I need something to happen."With that the room started shaking furociusly.One minute later it stopped."That couldn't be an earthquake,it was way to big."Mew Two said."I think we should invetigate."

GrassMaster714
10-08-2006, 07:10 PM
I know who you are Lucario thought when Jirachi said hi were on the same allience. when he heard Mewtwo say "I think we should investigate." he said "go right ahead" still not trusting the other allience. he started thinking of a plan for once they got out of the dungeon First we will get away from the other allience ASAP then we go and find the rest of the legendaries and stop team Magquet somehow

hogsbff
10-08-2006, 09:48 PM
Jirachi saw Mewtwo and waved hi, he then began what the earthquake was all about. Jirachi put his head up to the closed door once again and heard a large roar and then four people laughing madly. Must be Team Maraquet. Jirachi thought instantly, but what was that roar? He then sat down next to Suicune and thought.
"Suicune come here I heard a roar coming from the other side of the door, I want you to hear it."

SpazzedOutRayquaza
10-08-2006, 10:22 PM
OOC:
Sorry for the shortish post... (again:wall: )

IC:
I woke from my deep sleep, hearing the roar. "Who? What? Whenwhywhere?" Upon waking up, I simply asked Jirachi: "What's going on?" I flew around, stretching my stiff muscles.

hogsbff
10-08-2006, 10:24 PM
"There was a roar coming from the closed steel door that you had opened last night." Jirachi pulled Rayquaza's giant hand toward the door. "Listen!"

SpazzedOutRayquaza
10-08-2006, 10:28 PM
"Hmmm... I wonder what it is. Feel like finding out?" The question I asked may have been a bit rehtorical, because I started smashing the door. Suddently I realized this was a bad idea. I immediatly stopped, but their was a crack, and the roar stopped and started pounding on the other side! "Oh, crap! Sorry!" I started holding the force back by blocking the crack. "This can't be good...."

hogsbff
10-08-2006, 10:31 PM
Jirachi looked at Rayquaza madly. "Now ou have done it! My turn, Psychic!" Jirachi then fixed the door with his Psychic but the banging continues. "Lets get out of here! Definitely not safe. Jirachi then ran down the hallway back into the original dungeon.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
10-08-2006, 10:53 PM
"I followed Jirachi through the staircases. "I can't believe I made so many mistakes! Curse me!" I was not very happy with myself. Then I had an idea. "Jirachi," I started. "I'll be back!" I turned around, redy to gace this new enemy. "I can't let go of the fact that I'm legendary!" I turned around, ready to fight this new threat.
When I got to the clearing, I saw it. A huge, metal, robotic machine stood before me. "You want a peice of me?" I sent a Hyper Beam at it. Fortunately, it was slow, and took the full blow of the attack. It attacked me with some manufactured attack. It was also slow, and easy to dodge. Your bark is worse than your bite, I thought to myself. I flew to the top of the room and started using a dive-bomb attack on it. "Eat this!" I yelled at it, getting its attention, and stabbed it in the eye. For some reason, it seemed unfased. "I won't give in to you!" I yelled. I attacked it in a leg, and some wires came loose. That's it, I thought again.
"Bbrrzzztt." It made a mechanical noise, and went on attacking me. I took the blow this time, but it didn't hurt that much.
"Not that good, huh?" I asked it rehtoricly. "You can barely attack and you can barely move. Your only strength is your attack." I taunted it, then lunged at an arm.

hogsbff
10-08-2006, 11:09 PM
Jirachi watched as Rayquaza battled the metal monster, It is my turn once again! "Here I come, Metal Claw!" Jirachi's fist became metal and tor off the robots arms and one leg. "Now Rayquaza at its head at the same time, Psywave!"

SpazzedOutRayquaza
10-08-2006, 11:15 PM
I saw Jirachi attack the weakened parts. "Okay!" I rammed into the head at the same time Jirachi used Psywave. The head came tumbling off. "Yes! Now let's find out what's really in that room!" I started going towards the place the robot came from. "Look at this..." I said, seeing everything in there. "I guess they never expected us to get this far. Wow." Inside were all sorts of test tubes and computers. Should we ransack the place?" I asked Jirachi. "Or should we find information?"

hogsbff
10-08-2006, 11:23 PM
Jirachi looked around the room. "Lets look at the information first then if it is unneeded we could trash the place." Jirachi looked around and found a blue print of two Pokemon Robots. "Ray Ray come here and take a look at these blue prints, one is of Kyogre and the other is of Lugia!" Jirachi showed Rayquaza the blue prints.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
10-09-2006, 12:07 AM
"Hmmm.... Interesting. Apparently, a lot of the pokemon of Team Magaquet aren't corrupted, just robotic. But these blueprints could give us a hint... I'm going to look at these computers." I slithered over to one of the computers.
"Brrppptt. Please enter password."
"Hmm.... Let's see... Umm... Magaquet?"
"Incorrect."
"Dungeon Magaquet?"
"Correct. Now loading your personal settings..."
"That was lucky! Now what's in this file?" Inside the computer were all sorts of codes. "This one says some plans they have! Ooh... this could get ugly... It says they're making a ray from 'War of the Worlds' to destroy humankind... What's your take on this, Jirachi?"

hogsbff
10-09-2006, 12:12 AM
"Hmm very suspicous..." Jirachi looked at the codes. He studied them for about two minutes then spoke. "Okay appearetly half the codes are for the Action Reply and GameShark the other half is about how to make those two robots. Jirachi looked some more at the codes. "Hey look here in Pokemon Emerald you can automatically catch Deoxys!" Jirachi kept looking through the codes. "Okay so its says, click this and three hallways will appear." Jirachi clicked the link and three hallways appeared. He looked around and then gave Rayquaza a frietend glare.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
10-09-2006, 12:20 AM
"Uh-oh. That can't be good. Let's stall before choosing. I'm guessing two of them lead to death, for security matters... I'm going to look at some of more of these Magaquet documents." One started printing out. "I decided to save this for later." I started looking through some more documents. One of them showed some various outposts of the team, future attacks on cities, etc. "I wonder if we can find out the right hallway to go to with these? I'll check."
After a few minutes, I figured out that the left hall would lead to the safest place. "You ready to go?"

hogsbff
10-09-2006, 12:27 AM
"Ready Ray Ray!" Jirachi and Rayquaza head down the hall way quitely. Good thing we can both float. Jirachi thought to himself. As the two floated down deeper and deeper, Jirachi noticed that he was going down hill. The tunnel almost never stopped, minutes hours, passed before the reached a bright room. "Um Ray Ray look at that." A Pokeball machine was faced right at them, "I think this is a training ground." Jirachi then heard the cannon fire two Pokeballs out of its holl. "Double battle ay? Bring it on!" Oit of the Pokeballs came out a Rhydon and a Blaziken.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
10-09-2006, 12:31 AM
"Let's cream these guys!" I exubarently flipped in the air and slashed the Rhydon across the face with my tail. Hearing it behind me, I flipped around and bit the Blaziken in the rib cage, causing it permanent breathing problems. "Things are so easy when we're legendary!" I went over and wammed the pokeball machine hard with my tail. "Heh. Take that."

hogsbff
10-09-2006, 12:37 AM
After Rayquaza had hit the machine 5 Pokeballs shot out. "Look what you did!" Out of the five came a robot Groudon, Jirachi, Rayquaza, and Ho-oh. "Okay this means war!" Jirachi then flew high into the air. "Okay Ray Ray make a wish!" Jirachi then waited...

OOC: Sorry I only put four, I meant to say one didn't open.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
10-09-2006, 12:40 AM
"This is all pish-posh. I can never do anything right... Well anyway, I wish that this room would pause all evil pokemon from moving! This way, when we attack them, we can just slice them in half or something..." I manuevered around the attacks from the below fake-legendary pokemon.

hogsbff
10-09-2006, 12:45 AM
"You got it!" Jirachi then spun around and glowed brightly stopping all the robots. Then he used Psywave and the Psybeam. "Okay this is working!" then the last Pokeball began shaking. "Uh-oh," Jirachi and Rayquaza watched as the ball jiggled. The a ball opened up revealing a enormus Pikachu!

SpazzedOutRayquaza
10-09-2006, 12:50 AM
"Easy stuff." I ran into the bulbous Pikachu and bit it hard, revealing blood. "Guess this thing is organic..." I started attacking the thing at its ears. "Tine to end this rally of pokemon." I flew down to the malfunctioning machine and held it shut. I then ripped it out of the ground, and clogged the pipe with a a dead pokemon carcass. "Now all we have to do is defeat this dumb mutated mouse." I bit an entire ear off!

OOC:
hogsbff and I have taken up more than a page of posting. :P

hogsbff
10-09-2006, 12:56 AM
OOC: You are really gorey!

Jirachi watched the gross sceen, "Umm yeah, I guess I will use metal claw!" Once again Jirachi's fist became rock hard steel and knocked over the Pikachu. "There she blows!" Jirachi said humorously. Then Jirachi looked at the Pokeball the Pikachu had come from. "Ray Ray, this isn't any normal Pokeball." he showed it to him. "What type is it Ray Ray?" Then Jirachi had a thought, I wonder why Rayquaza hasn't gotten annoyed by me calling him Ray Ray.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
10-09-2006, 01:08 AM
IC:
"Hmm... It looks like some sort of darkness ball, but I don't know much more about it than you. We should go to the next room. I have a feeling that we're close to the exit of this god-forsaken dungeon." I looked at the door. It was just small enough for me to slither through, and Jirachi could easily get under. "Let's go." That was all I said. Then, sensing that Jirachi was thinking about the little nickname he gave me, I decided to say that I liked the name, and it gave me a feeling of acceptance.

OOC:
And so ends my posting for the day. I'm off to bed.

hogsbff
10-09-2006, 01:15 AM
Jirachi followed Ray Ray as he went off into the tunnel. He began getting tired and eventually fell asleep on Rayquaza's cold metal back. He dreamed of what would happen to them later on. But after that his dreams dissipeared and he fell completey asleep.

OOC: That ends my posting also

Enishi
10-09-2006, 01:17 AM
OOC: I just signed up because I was bored and this seemed like one of the few interesting RPs there was. Also Hogsbff were you the one I snapped on because you were playing my character and pokemon? If so I'm sorry and I realized I was wrong.

Latios was hiding in the shadows behind them. He took mental notes as he watched their every move. He was slightly horrified at the blood and guts being ripped open and shredded apart like paper. He thought to himself Should I reveal myself to them and let them know I'm here to help? Should I keep to the shadows until the time is right for my prescense to be known? He decided to keep to the shadows.

hogsbff
10-09-2006, 01:21 AM
Jirachi looked around. What was that noise. he had woken up while still riding on Rayquaza. Hmm, I wonder. Jirachi than lite up the room with a bright light.

Enishi
10-09-2006, 01:41 AM
Latios was blinded with a bright light. He wasn't sure what to say but other than to offer peace and tell them what he was doing there.

"I'm Latios", he said as he gained sight again "and I'm here to escape as I see you guys are too. May I join you in escaping this hell? I really don't want to stay here for much longer and would like to get out as soon as possible."

He came out into clearer view. His black skin took in the light as if it were hiding. He wanted to make eye contact and look them into the face sternly.

hogsbff
10-09-2006, 02:16 AM
"I knew I had heard something!" Jirachi said. "Hi my name is Jirachi." Jiracht smiled happily. "We were just on our-" then he heard a snore. Rayquaza had fallen asleep while moving. "Umm, anyways. Pleasure to meet you!"

Enishi
10-09-2006, 02:45 AM
He nodded in agreement. He had just noticed that Rayquaza was sleeping. He stopped levitating and landed on the floor.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too. I'm taking a wild guess that this sleeping giant is the Rayquaza you call Ray Ray? He seems to get a little angry when you say that. Oh, well. Well, I'm going to join you if you don't mind?"

He hoped they didn't mind. He didn't want to stay down here. There was a foul stench of deadness flowing in the air and it started to make his face quirk with a nasty looking face.

crystal_wolf
10-09-2006, 10:58 AM
OOC- geh, I'm behind -.-
--------------------------------
Sapphire's eyes opened swiftly with surprise. Looking around, she noticed that she was the only one around. "Crap, I overslept," she cursed, quickly rising to her feet. With much struggling, she managed to stand, and began to glide through a dark hall.

Sapphire panted heavily when she entered a small lab room. Looking around, she saw that Rayquaza and Jirachi weren't here either, but they left a sign. Puddles of blood lay everywhere with bits of yellow fur. Before Sapphire could say anymore, she vomited. After she was finished, she looked around a bit more, ignoring the bits of fur and blood. Seeing a door, it was narrow enough for her to squeeze through. Forcing herself under the door, she managed to make it through without much trouble, and continued on through a dark tunnel the door concealed. 'Are we almost through?' she asked herself calmly, mane and tails flowing smoothly with her pace.

hogsbff
10-09-2006, 11:58 AM
Jirachi thought this hallway would never end. He looked down it, Jirachi had stopped moving a long while ago waiting for Rayquaza to wake up. Him and Latios sat most of the time quietly. SPLASH! Jirachi heard that noise, sounded like...water? Jirachi turned around to Latios.

Enishi
10-09-2006, 12:04 PM
Latios turned around so fast it was almost like a speeding bullet. Some kind of splash was coming up behind them. If it were an enemy he wanted to have a head start. He hoped it were a friend so they wouldn't be stopped on their way of getting out of the place. He watched and waited but still nothing.

hogsbff
10-09-2006, 12:07 PM
"Latios what do you think that was?" Jirachi kept looking foward hoping to get an anwser. Aftera while it ended. Jirachi wondered why, then at the thought of water he remembered food and at that he became both hungry and thirsty. Jirachi began glowing and made a jug of water appear with cups next to it and some sandwiches. "Hope you'll eat this!" he said to Latios as he buried his face into the sandwich.

Enishi
10-09-2006, 12:15 PM
"Either Enemy or Foe. Maybe just our imaginations going wild." He turned back around and caught up to Jirachi and Rayquaza.

"Oh, thanks. I love sandwiches." He replied levitating a sandwich in the air taking bites off of it. He then levitated a the water and poured himeself a glass. He took small drinks while eating his sandwich. The water was nice, clean, and crisp.

"So where exactly are we headed besides out of here?"

SpazzedOutRayquaza
10-09-2006, 12:53 PM
I woke up and got out of my trance. "What's going on?" I asked. "Oh, who are you?" I asked Latios. "And where are we? Augh..." I was stabbed in the back. Turning around, I saw a Nidoking with his horn in my back. "Get off of me." I slammed him hard with my tail.

hogsbff
10-09-2006, 12:56 PM
"Where in the world did that Nidoking come from?" Jirachi looked around but saw no footprint, trapdoors, or anything useful of that matter. He looked around, "guys I am going to start heading down the hallway again." Jirachi then began his quest to find the end.

Enishi
10-09-2006, 12:59 PM
He didn't notice the Nidoking either. He looked at Rayquaza for a minute then decided to answer him.

"I'm Latios. I take it you're Rayquaza? I'm journeying with you guys so we can find the end and get out of this place. Coming with?" He pointed and started after Jirachi.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
10-09-2006, 01:21 PM
"Yes. I'm with Jirachi, and obviously, I'm Rayquaza." And with that, I turned and followed the other three pokemon. "The air is cleaner here... A sign that we're near the end. I can't wait. I think I'm developing something...." I turned around and saw the Nidoking. This time it was transparent and had glowing, bright, red eyes. I turned around. "Ummm... guys?"

Enishi
10-09-2006, 01:28 PM
"What now? We're somewhat almost to the end and something has to go wrong." He turned around and saw the Nidoking. It glared at all of them as if it were going to rip them into pieces. Latios looked at Rayquaza then back the the ghostly entity.

"Oh. Well, try something. If at first we don't succeed run...or hide." He focused most of his energy up and a stone grey aurora appeared around him. I'll use Ancient Power if it tries to harm one of us he thought to himself.

hogsbff
10-09-2006, 01:37 PM
Jirachi was riding on Rayquaza since the time they began moving. "Guys, a Nidoking? Look at it!" Jirachi then floated in front of it and almost as if it were paper used Ice Beam on it. "Thank god I know that TM!" The Nidoking was now frozen in ice. "Ray Ray or Latios block the way back. We won't need it." with that Jiarchi climbed on Rayquaza's back and watched.

OOC: I am not sure if we are aloud to have TMs, o well now we are.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
10-09-2006, 01:45 PM
I started gliding along, leaving the distorted pokemon behind. Then I saw an exit. "Ready? This could lead us out of the dungeon." I both hoped and dreaded that this was the exit, but it probably wasn't...

Enishi
10-09-2006, 01:46 PM
He used all of his power and shot it at the cieling about twenty feet back. It crumbled like a house in an earthquake. The grey aurora faded from around Latios and he flew back to Ray and Jirachi.

"I think we're good from now on...well we should be. So do you think we're almost there?

hogsbff
10-09-2006, 01:47 PM
Rayquaza rushed toward the toward the light as Jirachi hung on to him. "Ray Ray stop quickly!" Jirachi screamed to him, he noticed that light was coming from Team Maraquet, humans.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
10-09-2006, 01:51 PM
"Uh oh!" I screached to a stop, happy that I escaped the dungeon, but it probably wasn't the end... I flew up high. "You might want to get off! I'm going up really high to see if the Sky Pillar is still there!" I started jetting toward the large outpost in the sky.
When I got there, it was crumbled to the ground. "No... this can't be." I spotted some Magaquet members on the ground. I dive-bombed right at them. They were the ones who destroyed my home.

Enishi
10-09-2006, 02:09 PM
Latios sped up and right as they reached the light he sensed it was a bad aura. He raced after Rayquaza up to the Sky Pillar. It was a complete disaster.

"Was this your home? If so I'm really sorry to see it go like this. After we finish these evil humans we can work on rebuilding this place." At that moment Latios saw some people on the ground. Apparently they were the ones that did it judging by the way Rayquaza dived at them. He decided to help and on his way down he shot two of them with some ice beams shaped like daggers piercing right through thier internal organs. It held one up against the wall. Latios levitated up to his face and the human as the human plead for mercy. He didn't buy it and bit off his head sending a fountain of blood two feet in the air. He spit the other head out so fast it ripped through one standing on the ground.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
10-09-2006, 05:39 PM
I merely nodded at Latios. "These are bleak times. We should try to ambush some Magaquet outposts." I took out my printed computer information. "Hmm... It looks like Pacifidlog to the west has been annhilated to create a base for the evil team." I sped off in the direction of Pacifidlog.
Upon getting there, it looked like an artificial island was built, and Team Magaquet destroyed the houses there and made a village of evil people. "If I made it here in time, things wouldn't be this way... This village has been transformed." I turned aroumnd and saw Mirage Island. I went over to it and laid down on the ground, depressed at the situation. Before I knew it, Mirage Island disappered, and I went with it.
"Where am I?" I asked no one. Mirage Island was still with me, but I was in a different dimesion. Here, Pacifidlog was clear water. I turned around to see if Sky Pillar was standing. Fortunately, it was there! I rushed over in excitement.
I stood on top of the huge structure for a few minutes. In about 10 minutes, a rift apperated in front of me. Sky Pillar got sucked up, and I went with it.
I ended up in the real world, and the Sky Pillar came with me! The Mirage Island came back in mist. "Odd..." I said to myself. "Very odd." Below I saw Latios circling around, and some dead Magaquet members at his feet. "Latios! Look up!"

GrassMaster714
10-09-2006, 06:43 PM
OOC could you guys please not be so gorry. and save me a spot in the next battle (I have a 30 min time limit). Sorry for the short post. This is my first thraed that ever got over 100 posts *sniffle* I'm so happy

IC Lucario followed the rest of the legendarys a bit behind and when he came to the spot where the battle was he thought that team Maraquet was the cause "They are torchering pokemon" he said to himself "This must be stopped"

Enishi
10-09-2006, 08:18 PM
Latios looked up in amazment. He couldn't believe his eyes. While he was focousing on the humans it looked as though Rayquaza had restored the building.

"How did you do that?", he said in amazement, "Thats amazing. I can't believe my eyes." This was a truly amazing site to see. The Sky Pillar brought back to "life".

crystal_wolf
10-09-2006, 10:43 PM
OOC- T.T lolzoarz
-------------------------------
Sapphire bolted down the long, dark hallway, seeing more bloody puddles. Her nausia got to her head, but she managed to keep it held, and continued on. In about 5 minutes, she saw sunlight. Hope filled her bright red eyes as she ran faster and faster -- Oof!

Sapphire shook her head wearily, shaking out her dizziness of the ram. Opening her bright eyes, she squinted in the bright sunlight. Adjusting to the brightness, she looked around in amazement, seeing the endless blue sky she hadn't seen for weeks on end. Looking to her right, she saw the Sky Pillar where Rayquaza lived. Sapphire smiled glowingly, the gleaming sun reflecting off of her lavender mane and aqua crest, giving her more life. "Good Afternoon," she praised.

Looking up, she saw that she had rammed into a grey-colored Latios. Running straight in from of him, she kneeled in front of the great dragon-bird and began to repeat "sorry," until her breath ran out completely.

GrassMaster714
10-09-2006, 10:59 PM
OOC Crystal wolf remeber no gorryness or bloodyness

SpazzedOutRayquaza
10-09-2006, 11:04 PM
OOC Crystal wolf remeber no gorryness or bloodyness

OOC:
In an RP like this, that's hard to avoid. How else would we defeat Magaquet?

IC:
I replied to Latios' question. "I really don't know.... I remember it having something to do with Mirage Island!" I looked toward the portal the island doubled as, and it dissapeared again. I flew down to Latios, seeing Suicune had joined the party. "So... what should we do next?"

Enishi
10-09-2006, 11:04 PM
He felt a little nudge. It was nothing to be worried about. He looked down to see something muttering sorry alot. It happened to be Suicine.

"Don't worry. It's ok. I'm not that ignorant or rude to take critical action on you for making a simple little mistake." He turned his attention to Rayquaza and gave a confused look.

"Mirage Island? I've never been there. I've never really been anywhere to be exact. Whatever it was, it may hold the power to help us defeat the evil humans."

SpazzedOutRayquaza
10-09-2006, 11:14 PM
"Well, if you look to the left, there's a misty area, and every few minutes, Mirage Island migrates through the mist. If you lay down in the center, it brings you along with it. It leads to a near parallel version of this world, with a few less towns, and it's much more peaceful. At least from what I saw. And you're right, it could hold the key to saving everyone, humans and pokemon alike, from the evils of Team Magaquet." After saying this, I went over to the misty area and waited.
In a few minutes, Mirage Island came back. "I'll meet you there!" Those were the last words I said before apperating into thin air.
The trip took seconds, and it was completely painless. I surveyed the surroundings, and then myself. I turned into one of those purple transparent pokemon with glowing red eyes! So this is where that Nidoking came from... I thought to myself. Guess I'll wait here for the others, if they come.

Enishi
10-09-2006, 11:52 PM
He followed Rayquaza and had laid down into the middle of the island. It was like a black hole but it lasted for a split second. Everything turned purple and black then back to a regular world, well sort of. He saw Rayquaza but he was changed. He was purple with red eyes.

"Wow did you ever change. It's very peaceful here but though. Do I look like you?" he said in a curious way. It didn't matter if he did or not because he's been different his whole life.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
10-10-2006, 12:05 AM
"You look like me in this place, but your transparent coloring is green, not purple. Could it have something to do with the fact that you're different anyway? We should look around before we go back to the real world." I left the island. Looking toward the previous Sky Pillar, it was gone. Figures, I thought.
I left the island. I decided to head north, to Sootopolis.
In Sootopolis, it was above ground. I'll just see what's there. Looking around again, I saw the people looling at me intently, then smiling at me.
"Welcome! We've been expecting you." The people were talking to me. The translater went on. "We need to you to see what's in that cave." She pointed toward the Cave of Origion.
"Umm... okay."
"He says that he will!" The translator turned back to her people. An eruption of cheers came from the crowd. To me, this was one of the better moments in life.
"Let me just get my friend." She nodded, and I went to find Latios. Seeing him, I called. "Hey! Latios! Check this out!"

Enishi
10-10-2006, 12:11 AM
Rayquaza called after him and Latios raced towards him. He heard alot of cheering for Rayquaza. He felt happy for him after what happened to him earlier.

"Wow! Seems like you have you're own cheering section. A good and loud one." He said jokingly.

"What do they want or need you to do? Seems like it's important?"

SpazzedOutRayquaza
10-10-2006, 12:18 AM
"Yeah... whatever. But they need us to investigate this world's Cave of Origion. I'm not so sure about this, as from their overreactive cheers, I bet it's dangerous.... Let's go anyway. It could hold something valuable." With that, I glid toward the cave. I stopped in front, still not so sure about it.

hogsbff
10-10-2006, 12:43 AM
After a long while Jirachi had woken up underneath one of Rayquaza's metal plates. "Where am I?" he crawled out from underneath the metal and saw that Rayquaza was going top speed toward the cave of Origin. He then climbed to Rayquaza's head and looked around. "What are we going Ray Ray?"

Enishi
10-10-2006, 02:37 AM
Latios headed up to the cave. It looked very dark and dangerous but the crowds cheering made him feel brave.

"I think we should go in. If it is a trap I'm sure we can overcome it. Maybe it's a secret power or something along the lines of that."

GrassMaster714
10-10-2006, 02:46 PM
OOC Is rayquaza still purple? And Entei_3000 is dropping out :sad:

Lucario dicided to follow the rest of the pokemon onto the Island "Even though I cant fly at least I can jump high" he said to himself. when he got to sootopolis they asked him to go into the cave of origin too. He said that he would and they said that because he can see Aura he would be very usefull in a place like that. he went up to rayquaza and for the first time sence he was thrown into the dungeon he talked to another pokemon "do you have a guess of why they want us to go in there" he said to Raquaza "and why have you been talking to the other allience this whole time"

Jaden0527
10-15-2006, 01:44 AM
This is going sorta fast,I might be dropping out.Even though I am partly repsonsible for this going so fast.I might not though.

GrassMaster714
10-21-2006, 06:22 PM
OOC I have no other choice but to post so that this role play will be revived

IC Lucario went into the cave of origin. It was very dark but sense he could see aura he had no problem getting through to the very center of the dark cave. and he was amazed at what he saw there. All the other legendary pokemon trapped in crystals. What has happened here Lucario thought.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
10-21-2006, 06:32 PM
I followed Lucario into the cave. "Whoah... What happened here? Do you think we should go on?" I asked Lucario. Meanwhile, I found myself wandering through the cave.
Suddenly, everything went dark. "Um, Lucario? Where are you?"

crystal_wolf
10-21-2006, 06:49 PM
OOC- ;_; this RP goes too fast xD
--------------------------------------
Sapphire watched the others cross the ocean to Mirage Island. She peered in that direction. Luckily for her, it was still there. She sighed with relief and closed her eyes, focusing. A soft, golden glow appeared around her. She opened her eyes, raised her head, and gave out a roar that stretched for miles. Lowering her head, she lept into the air and landed on the water with a quiet splash. Not hesitating for a single second, she lept again, and landed on the water. Sapphire continued to leap across the water to Mirage Island, leaving glowing, light blue ripples in the water.

When she arrived at Mirage Island, the glow around Sapphire slowly faded as she lept onto the grassy surface. She walked over to the middle of the small island, and lay down. For a split second, she saw a tunnel of purple and black around her - then it faded. "What's this?" she asked herself, "I'm in the same place as I was before I entered the time tunnel, but.." she peered around her. "But the atmosphere feels a bit different, as if it's..... peaceful.. in a way." Sapphire sighed with pleasure and began to glow again. Leaping across the water once more, she headed towards Sootopolis City.
------------------------------------------------
OOC2- I've been debating, and I'm not sure if i should drop out or not :/
And did I get the right idea of going to mirage island, going through the tunnel, and then going to sootopolis? :\

GrassMaster714
10-21-2006, 07:40 PM
OOC please dont drop out crystal_wolf. If you do then there will only be 5 people in this role play

IC "I dont think we should move on util we found out what has happened here" Lucario ansered. then all of usudden everything went dark. being able to see aura Lucario found Rayquaza "What did you do?" Lucario asked Rayquaza "And where is Jirachi, Latios, Suicune, And Mewtwo?".

Jaden0527
10-21-2006, 08:10 PM
I already said I'd probably drop out because this rp goes to fast.I leave one day and come back,and there's alot for me to catch up on.Unless you start cliff notes or something,I'm done.Even though this is partly my fault.I guess you all ignored that.

Let's just say Mew Two some how found a way out,and left everyone.If I decide to come back then that's that.If you'd let me back anyways.

hogsbff
10-21-2006, 08:14 PM
Jirachi crawled out form underneath Rayquaza's metle plate and yawned. He looked around, it was pitch black. Jirachi then began glowing and spun around happily, ot of know where came a candle placed in Rayquaza's hand.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
10-21-2006, 08:23 PM
"How convenient," I said, lighting the candle with a small flame. The chamber we were in was rather small, and I took up a quarter of the room. "I wonder what's here..." As soon as I said that, an even smaller tunnel appearexd on one side. If I stretched out to a snake, I could make it through. "We don't have much choice," I began. "we should go in."

hogsbff
10-21-2006, 08:28 PM
Jirachi smiled and then followed behinde Rayquaza as he slithered through the cave. He looked around for a crack or openeing but there was nothing. Jiarchi then noticed that the floor had become metal. He slid his hand across it, the metal was cold. Jirachi then sneezed, he glowed for a second, then out of know where came a large Gengar plush toy!

GrassMaster714
10-29-2006, 07:06 PM
"Amazing you could have given us a flashlight but you give us a candle. And what on earth is that gengar plush toy doing there?" But just then Lucario thought that he saw the gengar blink. "Did any of you see that?" Lucario asked

hogsbff
10-29-2006, 10:14 PM
"Umm what?" Jirachi looked around and then at the Gengar plush. Jirachi smiled at it and then squeezed its head off. Jirachi then began sniffling, "I think I am going to- ACHOO!" Jirachi glowed and a cup of hot coffee poured onto the floor. "Uhh oh, I think I have Wishpeoia!" (Wish-pee-o-e-a)

GrassMaster714
10-29-2006, 11:02 PM
OOC Forget that I said the gengar blinked. I thought that that was going to be part of the story

IC"Please dont tell me that Wishpeoia means that you cant stop teleporting things" Lucario said nervously "Because if it does then we are in trouble"

hogsbff
10-29-2006, 11:06 PM
Jirachi frowned and spoke hopelessly, "Wishpeoia means exactly what you said, everytime I sneeze I teleport something into the room or out of it." Jirachi looked around at the Gengar plush and the spilled cup of coffee. "Well it dosen't matter! We can get through this even- Achoo!" Jirachi sneezed once again causing him to glow. Once the glowing stopped everything seemed normal. "Nothing happened that time!" he smiled for a second then perked his head up. "Do you hear water coming from that hallway in front of us?"

GrassMaster714
10-30-2006, 04:09 PM
"Sadly yes" Lucario said "Jirachi I think that you just teleported a river in here"

SpazzedOutRayquaza
10-31-2006, 06:43 PM
OOC Okay I'm making a new rule: No one is allowed to drop out

OOC: You can't do that. That's like... holding people against their will. If someone wants to drop out, they drop out.
And I've been thinking about dropping out...

GrassMaster714
11-01-2006, 12:48 AM
Sorry I'll delete that post

GrassMaster714
11-06-2006, 10:19 PM
OOC can one of you post