PDA

View Full Version : Rescue Mission - Sky Pillar

b-flat
10-07-2006, 05:07 PM
Hello, I have gotten to the Sky Pillar place and fainted on the 6th floor. The level is B, so this should be an easy way to get some trainer points.

As for items, I don't remember what I have, but I probably don't have much. I am a treeko, with partner totodile and Absol. Please help! This is the 4th time I have tried to get to the top (farthest I got earlier was 20 something floor).

Password:
N9??N3RTW92??TR7?2
?W????FP~M?P??NPP?
??Y904??JT??!!R0...

I cannot remember if the 0s are O or 0, sorry. Also, the ~ means either male or female, whichever has a circle on top and points downward.

Thanks.

Hikozaru8
10-07-2006, 06:25 PM
Hello, I have gotten to the Sky Pillar place and fainted on the 6th floor. The level is B, so this should be an easy way to get some trainer points.

As for items, I don't remember what I have, but I probably don't have much. I am a treeko, with partner totodile and Absol. Please help! This is the 4th time I have tried to get to the top (farthest I got earlier was 20 something floor).

Password:
N9??N3RTW92??TR7?2
?W????FP~M?P??NPP?
??Y904??JT??!!R0...

I cannot remember if the 0s are O or 0, sorry. Also, the ~ means either male or female, whichever has a circle on top and points downward.

Thanks.
I need fly.

b-flat
10-07-2006, 08:03 PM
Sorry, but I am not far enough in the game to know how to get fly :sad:

This should be an easy B mission for anyone with fly...

AshMistyMayfan
10-07-2006, 08:59 PM

Password:
N9??N3RTW92??TR7?2
?W????FP~M?P??NPP?
??Y904??JT??!!R0...

Thanks.

Let me take a crack at it, let you know after 8pm though my time since I got other jobs in about 3 hours from now. As for items, we'll talk about that once the A Team helps your team. Don't do anything until I get there.

Got the first lines in, but what is the rest of the 3rd line? You got only 16 characters, need 18 to see about the code. ANd the O is 0. Type in the entire code and each of the 3 lines is 18 characters long.