PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: The Darkness

Mewkaza
10-07-2006, 08:46 PM
Crackle...snap..crack.. A fire blazed as two Pokemon, a Mudkip and Pikachu, fed it wood. Many Pokemon lately have been caught in dungeons due to the fact that natural disasters have been raging. Many Pokemon formed rescue teams...but most couldn't handle the pressure of going underground in caverns, high up on mountain peaks, and even far out at sea. But now, the natural disasters are getting worse. Much worse. So a choosen few have decided that teaming up, other than doing nothing, could be a solution....

The two Pokemon, including many more that had come with them, had been out away from town to save something from a dungeon, but a twister started to form, driving the group away into an unknown forest at the edge of a feild...

My first RP here, yay! Oviously this is a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. Here are a few rules...

1: All forum rules apply.
2: No goddmoding, powerplaying, or making random events.
3: Please don't PM me to make an event.
4. Don't take control of another character unless given permission by them and you can keep up their personality, acting, ect.
5. Post at least five sentences, and at least twice every two days.
6. You may have two characters at most.
7. You CANNOT be a final evo if your Pokemon evolves. You can only be the second evolvation. There are acceptions, like Eevee, so ask me if you want to know.
8. Lotsa rules! Put in the word 'Oliolioliooooo!' in your post so I know that you read the rules. By the way, have fun, and no legendaries!

Forms:
Name:
Age(11-19):
Pokemon Species:
Clothing, markings, ect(Don't go too crazy, and don't add extra things like a gem or wings):
Other:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My forms are:
Name: Pikii Vandona

Personality: Pikii is a tomboy. She likes to battle a lot, and sometimes gets a little too rough. Pikii gets a little rought, too, when she gets mad, so most of her friends stay clear of Pikii when she is frustrated or mad. Kipkip is Pikii's best friend.

Pokemon Species: Pikachu

Clothing, markings, ect: Pikii has a black bandana with fire markings right above her ears, so thay 'hang down'.

Other: Olioliolioooo!

~~
Name: Kipkip

Personality: Kipkip is the kind of Pokemon who will decide to be brave sometimes, and then be a coward at other times. She and Pikii are best friends, so Kipkip follows Pikii around sometimes. Kipkip once found Pikii fainted in the woods...

Pokemon Species: Mudkip

Clothing, markings, ect: Kipkip has a golden line on the edge of her tail.

Other: Oliolioli- wait, I already said that! Oh well, OOOOOHHH!! *shot*
~~~~~~
I will accept...four or five more people.
People in:
Pikii and Kipkip- Mewkaza

If I've done something wrong, please tell me.

master of time
10-08-2006, 01:52 AM
well, did you read evilone's roleplay?

just wondering...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

dillill
09-03-2007, 10:55 PM
Oliolioliooooo! (You call that a word?)

I'm just going to do one, I'm not very good with split personalities...:

Name: Fren Chalor

Age(11-19): 14

Personality: Fren is not really a people person, even though his appearence seems to be rather intimidating to most smaller pokemon. He has mild mood swings every once in a while, and something seems to always be on his mind.

Pokemon Species: Growlithe

Clothing, markings: Wears a purple bandana around his neck. His left ear is always bent.

Other: Is Oliolioliooooo really a word?

MegaArticuno
09-04-2007, 05:11 PM
Hey! I'd like to be in on this too!

Oliolioliooooo! (Are you really being serious?)
Name: Altodo Farrikin.
Age(11-19): 12.
Personality: Altodo is a freidly sort of guy. He messes around and sometimes gets on nerves, but quickly settles down once he gets told off for it by an authority.
Pokemon Species: Vaporeon.
Clothing, markings, etc(Don't go too crazy, and don't add extra things like a gem or wings): He has a small hat like the one Ash wears in the 8th Pokemon Movie.
Other: He likes to eat grass (he's a water pokemon, but that's just how he is).

Shadow From The Deep
09-04-2007, 06:32 PM
Name:Machop/Machamp whichever one

Age(11-19):12

Personality: Machamp loves to be around other Pokemon. He's a real team player. He'll also do whatever it takes to rid the world of all natural disasters. He sometimes has an anger problem but most of the time he keeps his cool and knows exactly what to do. When he's alone or just with some friends he'll also goof around from time to time.

Pokemon Species:can we be evolved?? If we can Machamp if not Machop

Clothing, markings, ect(Don't go too crazy, and don't add extra things like a gem or wings):Has a scar across his left eye

Other: He has a big appetite and always needs to eat three times a day.

umbreonandespeon
09-04-2007, 06:52 PM
'Oliolioliooooo!

Name:
Age(11-19):12
Personality:personal and a strong sense of justice, and quite talkative.
Pokemon Species:Quilava (don't evolve him)
Clothing, markings, ect(Don't go too crazy, and don't add extra things like a gem or wings): He has A Bandana which is black.
Other:

beconima
09-08-2007, 05:43 PM
Name: Evo
Age(11-19): 15
Personality: Happy and playful but can snap at times. She hates losing. She hates mornings and is stroppy and tired in the morning. Her happy and playful personality just hides the fact that she has a dark past.
Pokemon Species: Eevee
Clothing, markings, ect(Don't go too crazy, and don't add extra things like a gem or wings): A yellow/orange ribbon on her ear and a black collar with a yellow charm.
Other:

Oliolioliooooo!

-Alone-
09-08-2007, 06:42 PM
Forms:
Name: Noah
Age(11-19):
Personality: The one that ussually takes care of everyone, Noah ries his best to see to it that everyone is safe and sound. He hopes for the greater good of the pokemon world and wants justice.
Pokemon Species: Bulbasaur
Clothing, markings, ect(Don't go too crazy, and don't add extra things like a gem or wings): He has a black fighting belt tied around his forehead
Other:Uses his vines to save fellow pokemon which can pick up pokemon 2x his weight

MegaArticuno
09-09-2007, 03:53 PM
Is Mewkaza ever on? I mean, nothing has happened for ages!