PDA

View Full Version : [Friend Rescue] @_@;; Not again...

Hoshika
10-08-2006, 01:18 AM
Nami fainted again. Please help ~_~ By the way, I'm only training Nami. NEVER put a level 35 Pokémon as leader there! @_@;

Floor: 44
Password:

07?N-SRF<male sign>0???PJN?4
?W????FS87?4??NQH?
??T?TJ2??<female sign>S??HYJMN

BEWARE!!! THIS IS AN S RANK MISSION! IT IS RECCOMENDED IF YOU ARE AT LEAST LEVEL 38. At least by me :wink:

Save me soon!

~Hoshika

LanHikari
10-08-2006, 01:20 AM
Nami fainted again. Please help ~_~ By the way, I'm only training Nami. NEVER put a level 35 Pokémon as leader there! @_@;

Password:

?W????FS87?4??NQH?

BEWARE!!! THIS IS AN S RANK MISSION! IT IS RECCOMENDED IF YOU ARE AT LEAST LEVEL 38. At least by me :wink:

Save me soon!

~Hoshika
I would to this mission, but...@__@ I'm in Wish Cave. And I've never gotten farther than level 47...then again with all that hard core leveling up...xD Anyways! Good luck ;D

PokemonElite2000
10-08-2006, 03:14 AM

Password:

?W????FS87?4??NQH?

Save me soon!

~Hoshika
Saved, A-OK password:

07?(Female)- SP9(Male)0??C 8JN?4
?WJ?W ?FT87?4(...) ?NQH?
?FT?T J2??(Female)S(...)? HYJMN

AshMistyMayfan
10-08-2006, 06:33 AM
Man, how can my team pick up any work if they keep getting beat to the mission?:sad: Maybe I need to get a notepad and have Internet access. Oh well, Got Entei and the other legends' island nice and ready for recruitment when I go back again.

Mental note to Hoshika, be careful of who you make the leader. I generally use my starting Pokemon Raichu on just about any mission and save some stuff for Meganium.

Man, Buried Relic sounds like I better bring a lot of thorns and sticks, and tighten up my Stanima belt.

Hoshika
10-08-2006, 01:11 PM
Thank you! I sent you a pair of X-Ray Specs! (If anyone else rescues me and needs them, ask, I have too many >_>)

Password:

07P<female sign>-SP<...><male sign>0??CKJN?4
?WJ?W?FT87?4<...>?NQH?
7FT?TJ2??<female sign>S<...>4HYJMN