PDA

View Full Version : Man, there should've been a bigger case!

AshMistyMayfan
10-08-2006, 06:28 AM
I mean, everytime I go into big dungeons, I come back out jammed full of stuff in cases A and B. There should've been at least 4 cases, 2 for you and 2 for your partner Pokemon. A and B is just not enough, I've had to give up a few things, though they weren't considered important.

Shady
10-08-2006, 06:35 AM
I mean, everytime I go into big dungeons, I come back out jammed full of stuff in cases A and B. There should've been at least 4 cases, 2 for you and 2 for your partner Pokemon. A and B is just not enough, I've had to give up a few things, though they weren't considered important.

They should have made it like the games how there is different slots for different things... It would let you hold alot more...

AshMistyMayfan
10-08-2006, 06:39 AM
Yeah, like I find Escape Orb, and then Escape Orb on down. It should be Escape Orb 2 and on down like finding the Stick 7 and stuff if you find another orb identical to the one you carry. The objects just add on too fast in these big dungeons. My main goals when I go in is get great TMs, find Xray specs, and try to stock up on gummis. Course they make a dungeon so long, I end up eating almost all the important gummis.