PDA

View Full Version : Evolution Items

sschronoac
10-08-2006, 07:53 PM
I just recently beat the game, now i have a problem. One my favorite pokemon, Scyther, needs the metal coat to evolve. I just realized I don't hear anybody speaking much of evolving their pokemon. I have no idea where to get evolution items. So if anyone knows of any specifics or just wants to post where they seem to have better luck finding certain evolution items please spread the wealth.:biggrin:

Hoshika
10-08-2006, 09:23 PM
Don't evolve your Scyther! Get another one! XD But honestly, I dunno where to get Metal Coat. But it's DEFINITELY NOT ON MT. STEEL. Too bad though >_>

Mystic Blaze
10-09-2006, 08:02 AM
first of all its a FACT that u can not beat eny of the pokemon games (exsept the fake 1s)
and sorry i dont no were to get items 2 evolve pokemon

PLZ SOME 1 PLZ TELL ME WERE U GET A LEAF STONE!!!!!!!!I GONA GO CRAZY!!!!:goofy: :goofy:

tyr888
10-09-2006, 09:57 AM
I just recently beat the game, now i have a problem. One my favorite pokemon, Scyther, needs the metal coat to evolve. I just realized I don't hear anybody speaking much of evolving their pokemon. I have no idea where to get evolution items. So if anyone knows of any specifics or just wants to post where they seem to have better luck finding certain evolution items please spread the wealth.:biggrin:
yea, maybe it's just me, but i prefer scyther over scizor

SilverWind
10-09-2006, 09:57 AM
yea, maybe it's just me, but i prefer scyther over scizor

No, It's not just you. I like scyther better as well.

tyr888
10-09-2006, 10:00 AM
No, It's not just you. I like scyther better as well.
oh, i like scizor well enough, but if i had a choice, i'd keep scyther