PDA

View Full Version : More than just downloads?

Hoshika
10-09-2006, 01:21 AM
You know how you could make your Pokémon race tracks in Pokémon Dash. And you've heard you download your Pokémon from your GBA game to D/P. But could there be more than that? Maybe you could go to the region that the GBA game is in. Maybe you can register them in the Battle Tower thingy whatever in D/P. Maybe just a cameo from one of the professors or trainers! What do you think?

[/ramble]

Sorry if this is in the wrong section :oops:

silent pokemon master
10-10-2006, 04:37 PM
nah i dont think so its just for the pokes not the games and regions and also how will you go to jhoto if you cant use ur gold and silver

Kento Kasha
10-11-2006, 01:22 PM
nah i dont think so its just for the pokes not the games and regions and also how will you go to jhoto if you cant use ur gold and silver
Good point there....

I wonder how long it's going to be before Nintendo and GameFreak come out with what we really want: a full version of Pokemon, be it 3D or on the DS....

I am eagerly awaiting that day....

silent pokemon master
10-14-2006, 11:42 AM
i think it might be called jade or opel

pokeball
10-28-2006, 01:54 PM
no i reckon they're going to make us wait and wait and wait until every single brain cell we have has rotted away, lol!

Boo-Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sipheria
10-28-2006, 02:06 PM
i think it might be called jade or opel

lol they're startin to run out of jewels.

I'm waitin for the day the acctually call it "Pokemon: 24 Karot"
lol no more jewels.

"Pokemon: Lead" LLOL I'm off topic.
---
Yeah, I would think somethin like that to. I always get mad that you train your pokemon, and oh! nw game, your old pokemon, time and work are nothing. it looks like pokemon sapphire, all the way to Pearl is gonna be compatible, and they may not mess with that design. I mean, it'd be nice if the newer games come out like Topaz or Jade or somethin and Sapphire was still compatible, y'know? I hate the fact that each game makes us act like Ash and just leave our Pokemon, no matter how close they were.

:sad: My lugia (Angel) from Silver, is 'obselete'.... WHAAAAAA!

silent pokemon master
10-30-2006, 10:30 AM
hm i agrre with you