PDA

View Full Version : Calling All Good Rescue Teams!!

XD001
10-09-2006, 01:44 PM
I was almost there when the other guy use decoy or watever on me and my own teammate killed me....

password-
RM?69 ♀RTW8??? S?N?4
?W??? ??S4K?J? ?4YJ?
??S?- 32??8…?? …?QRN

Floor-78th

Rewrad- i dont have much but i have a couple on tm's name the one u want after u rescue me and ill try to get it for you.

PLEASE HELP!!!

p.s.- if the yellow is hard to read highlight it with your mouse!!

strongbad
10-11-2006, 10:28 PM
I'm on my way!

tyr888
10-12-2006, 12:02 AM
I'm on my way!
you're wasting your time - he was already saved

rescue details (http://dungeon.filb.de/view.php?id=3211)

AshMistyMayfan
10-14-2006, 06:31 AM
I was almost there when the other guy use decoy or watever on me and my own teammate killed me....

password-
RM?69 ♀RTW8??? S?N?4
?W??? ??S4K?J? ?4YJ?
??S?- 32??8…?? …?QRN

Floor-78th

Rewrad- i dont have much but i have a couple on tm's name the one u want after u rescue me and ill try to get it for you.

PLEASE HELP!!!

p.s.- if the yellow is hard to read highlight it with your mouse!!

Oh man, your partner killed you? Been through that myself. Better look at the IQ of your partner Pokemon closely so it doesn't do stupid things such as that. I say click on the Nontraitor in the IQ of the partner Poke so it doesn't fire at you, sounds like it got confused.

I just went over to the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Board...how the heck can you read the codes? You need a magnifying glass! THere's like 6 jobs I can do for the people, but the code is in micro! ANd I still got decent eye sight, how can you see what was written? Better off putting friend rescues on this board.