PDA

View Full Version : May Be True?

SONICSPEED234
10-09-2006, 09:27 PM
1UP.COM SAYS ANOTHER UNCOMFIRMED DATE IT SAYS POKEMON BATTLE REVOLUTION WILL COME OUT IN 2/01/07 I THINK IT FALSE BECAUSE IT SEEMS IT COMES OUT REALLY EARLY :eh: I WILL KEEP SEEING IN THE RELEASE DATE

ZadokRox
10-09-2006, 09:43 PM
Doubt it. That sounds like the release date for 'Pokemon Stadium 2' back in 2001. D/P may come out in March/April of 2007, so there's a possibility that Battle will come out around that time, but that's just a guess on my part.

Just be patient; 'Pokemon Battle' will come out on the day its released and not a day sooner.

Kento Kasha
10-11-2006, 02:33 PM
Doubt it. That sounds like the release date for 'Pokemon Stadium 2' back in 2001. D/P may come out in March/April of 2007, so there's a possibility that Battle will come out around that time, but that's just a guess on my part.

Just be patient; 'Pokemon Battle' will come out on the day its released and not a day sooner.
Nobody can really know until the official announcement is made, now can they? Speculation's good, though, it keeps everyone anticipating the arrival of a new product!

Jack of Clovers
10-11-2006, 07:53 PM
Battle Revolution comes out in December in Japan. It can't come out in February. It has to come out after D/P does, which will be later than Spring '07. I would say maybe a month after D/P is release, we'll have Revolution.

When an official date comes out, we will have it in our news section. Until then, any date speculated on other sites are rumors.

~Jack~

Super Espeon
11-04-2006, 11:25 PM
Im from austrlia and every thing that america gets we get it about 3 to 5 months later and thats confusing because most sites have release dates for america. so i'll have to wait longer than you :cry:

STORMTROOPER X
11-04-2006, 11:47 PM
1up is a pretty official videogame sight so I don't know, or are you talking about rumors from just the members?