PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon the Dark Prince

Deoxysfan3
10-10-2006, 02:51 AM
I decided to start this, but we need alot more members.

Here is the link to the sign-up sheet: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23995 Member can begin at any time. Remember that this starts 1 month after the ending of the first Chapter.

Jaden0527
10-14-2006, 12:08 AM
So can we post now?(If we can,here's mine)

Ken turned on the tv hoping for something to wast his time."Wow,nothing is on.I hate when that happens."Ken walked outside.His pokemon followed.He looked at his cell phone."Well it doesn't matter.She'll be coming soon."Ken said.

Soon a limo pulled up to Ken's house."You know this is way to extravagant."Ken said looking in the window."Oh don't worry,my daughter knows how to treat a man?"A man said.The door to the limo opened.Desmond Fisher,or the man who captured Ken got out of the car."What are you doing here?"Ken asked."I'm here to battle you.If you can beat me,I'll allow you to date my daughter."Desmond said."Does she know that you're trying to destroy me?"Ken asked"No she doesn't,and she won't find out until I do it."Desmond said."I need you to promise,me,if I beat you,you can't be invovled in her life."Ken said."I can't do that because she's my daughter and I won't stop until you're dead and not near my daughter."

Ken opened his eyes.The room was black.No lights were on.A light turned on when he looked around.Arielle held a tray in her hands."Breakfast!"Arielle said happily."Now today's a big day because you have to go back to Team Light.""Thanks,but are you sure you'll be okay without me?"Ken asked."Yeah,don't worry.I'll visit you when you're bored and there's no pokemon to battle."Ken looked at the clock."Thirty minutes left."Ken said.

Deoxysfan3
10-14-2006, 12:42 AM
OOC:Yes. We can begin posting.

CloudOfNines
10-14-2006, 12:44 AM
Jordan looked up and saw daylight pour through the windows. Breathing in some air Jordan sat up in his newly constructed bed in team light base and felt a pain in his left arm and both legs. Jordan then sent out his alakazam and told it to levitate him downstairs and see Furgle. Looking around while he was being levitated to Furgle and saw the only uncompleted part of the base, the meeting room when he stopped moving in the air.

Looking in front of him was Furgle. Asking Jordan said “ Their have been rumors crims son has become king of the dark castle and I think Ken will be back soon, he will right”? Jordan then thought to himself how much of the base he and Furgle had completed during the time Ken had been away then said “ now after you tell me the answer to my question to start reconstructing the meeting room”.

OOC:Did not notice this started guys

Entei_3000
10-14-2006, 12:44 AM
OOC:Yes. We can begin posting.
OOC: I need you to post before I do.

Deoxysfan3
10-14-2006, 02:17 PM
OOC: Okay then.

IC:

Dark Castle

Deon walked out of the castle throne room with his blade clanging the ground with every step. He knew where he was going. He was going to see his fiancee. " Only one month until the wedding! " Deon thought as he stepped in front of Lorielle's door. He cleared his throat and knocked very loudly. He then waited for a response.

Jaden0527
10-14-2006, 06:02 PM
Ken put on his clothes and prepared to leave.He looked at his pokemon.They couldn't wait to get back."By now,they should be nearly finished with the base."Ken thought.He walked down stairs and to the front door.His family was still sleeping.He wrote a note that told them he had left and he couldn't wait to see them again.

Ken got the feeling he was forgetting something,but what?He searched high and low and couldn't find anything."What am I forgeting!?"Ken asked to himself."Other than a good-bye kiss,these."Arielle said.She held Ken's sword in her hands."Thanks."Ken said.The swords brought back memories every time he saw them.He stood there for a second reminising."Just be careful."Arielle said.She kissed Ken and pushed him out the door.

2 hours later
Ken got out the car and looked at the base."It looks better than before."Ken said.His pokemon jumped out and ran inside.Ken followed."Jordan?Furgle?Are you in here?"Ken asked.

Entei_3000
10-14-2006, 07:10 PM
Lorielle was startled at the knock. She almost stepped on Pikachu's tail. Lorielle righted herself and opened the door.

"Hello, Deon," Lorielle said, giving him a kiss. Then she spied a white piece of cloth hanging out of her dresser. Pikachu sw it too and quickly shoved it inside the dresser.

CloudOfNines
10-14-2006, 07:17 PM
After a while of working in the meeting room Jordan heard a person say "Jordan,Furgle"? Smiling to himself Jordan told his Alakazam to levitate him out to the front door and Kens arcanine smashed into and his Alakazam and started licking him. Jordan started laughing and said "even if a pokemon looks like a dog it may not be the same thing as a dog, but Rage is different. When Jordan finnaly got rage off him he saw Ken walking in the door and told his Alakazam to levitate him again and then said "hi Ken I was expecting you to be here soon, the base has been rebuilt almost to completion but not quite completed".

Deoxysfan3
10-14-2006, 07:34 PM
Dark Castle, Lorielle's room

Deon stepped into the room and looked around. It was as small and dull as his. He saw Pikachu shoving something into her dresser, but he ignored it, but kept it in his mind as well. He turned around to where Lorielle was standing and said, " Where are your mother and father? I want to show all of you something. " He then turned back to the dresser and saw a small corner of what looked to be white cloth.

Entei_3000
10-14-2006, 07:48 PM
"They should be here any minute now," Lorielle answered. Soon Lorielle's mother and father walked in.

"Hello dear," Lorielle's mother said, giving Lorielle a quick kiss on the cheek.

"What is it you want to show us?" Lorielle asked Deon. Pikachu hopped onto Lorielle's shoulder.

Deoxysfan3
10-14-2006, 08:02 PM
Dark Castle, Lorielle's room

After Lorielle's mother and father walked in, Deon walked up to them and said with a quick bow, " Hello mother and father. " Lorielle's parents looked at each other and said, " We are your parents yet. There is still a month. " Deon smiled and said, " I know, but I might as well start. " Just then he remembered. He walked to the middle of the room and told Lorielle, " Come here Lorielle. " He then pulled out a small box from his pocket. He opened it and inside was a bright diamond on a ring. " I thought you would like a ring. " he said with a smile and then, he put it on Lorielle's finger.

Entei_3000
10-14-2006, 08:27 PM
"Oh, Deon. Its beautiful. Thank you," Lorielle gave Deon a hug.

"Now I have something to show you," Lorielle said. She opened her dresser and pulled out a beautiful white dress.

"You did that all by yourself?" Lorielle's father asked in amazement.

"Pikachu helped a little, too," Lorielle admitted. She held close to her and turned to Deon.

"What do you think?" She asked him.

Deoxysfan3
10-14-2006, 10:03 PM
Dark Castle, Lorielle's Room

Deon stared in amazement at the white dress that Lorielle was showing him. He smiled a big grin and said, " That will look beautiful on you. " He then turned to her parents and said to them, " Could you guys follow me for a second? " After Lorielle's parents said yes, they left and went into Deon's new lab. He went to a table and picked up a white ball that had hearts on it. " This is a Friendship Ball. I modeled it after the Friend Ball made by Kurt. It does mainly the same thing, but it will only work if your pokemon has a strong bind with you. If it does, not only will it catch the pokemon, it will share the same bond as the rest. " He waited for a response and then Lorielle's mother smiled and said, " Our Lorielle is very lucky to have you. " Deon smiled and then after shoving the ball in his pocket, he said, " Let's get back to Lorielle. "

Jaden0527
10-15-2006, 01:38 AM
Ken looked around."Oh,hey Jordan.Long time no see."Ken said.Just then something caught his eye.A projector shot out a picture of a map."We have a directory in our base!?"Ken asked.He ran torwards it and looked around.Ken bolted off into the base without even thinking of Jordan or anyone else.He came to a room.A capital K was on the door."That must be me."Ken said.He pulled on the handle.Suprisngly the door was open.Ken quickly started to unload his stuff.In a few hours,he was finished.

He looked around his room."Just like home."Ken said."Just one thing missing."Ken put a picture of Arielle on his dresser."Now,I need something to do."Ken said laying down on his bed.He jumped up and ran out the door."There's got to be a kitchen some where."Ken thought.

Deoxysfan3
10-15-2006, 02:44 AM
OOC: I am just here to say we have a new member for Team Dark. So, let him get up to speed and then you can still post.

Enishi
10-15-2006, 02:52 AM
Spara awoke with a sharp pain in his head. He slid on his ironed dress pants and shoes. He then pulled on a white shirt buttoning his sailor's jacket overtop of it. He looked like a sharp military man. He walked out of his house his Dustox accompanying him. He walked a long and beat up dirt road and wood till he reached a castle. It was very nice and dark so he knew he was at the right place. He ran up and knocked on the door waiting for an answer. He hoped someone was here. There had to be someone here.

(I got kinda confused with the posts hope this is good for now)

Deoxysfan3
10-15-2006, 02:54 AM
OOC: It is good enough.

Jaden0527
10-15-2006, 03:03 AM
After five minutes of searching,Ken finaly found a kitchen.He walked up to the line."This is taking forever."Ken thought.He went up to the front of the line.Men and woman shouted at him for cutting until they caught a glimspe of his face.Ken walked up to the front of the line.He pulled out his ID.They opened a door and let him in.He walked in and found an all you can eat buffet."Arielle is a great cook but she's doesn't give me all I can eat!"Ken yelled.

Ken ate for hours and returned to his room.His phone started to ring.Ken picked it up."Ken,you have a visitor."The man said."Send her up to my room."Ken said."I wasn't supsecting her to come so quick."Ken thought.A few minutes later,there was a knock on his door.He opened it qucikly."I couldn't wait to see you,but since the place is nder construction I can't stay for a full day."Arielle said."Well then,we might as well make the best of it."Ken said.Ken shut the door.

CloudOfNines
10-15-2006, 04:13 AM
After Ken had ran off to his room Jordan went to sleep on his bed and told his pokemon to keep working. Staring up at the ceiling he thought of how much work he, Furgle, and all their pokemon had worked on the base. Jordans eyes snapped open and he looked at the clock right by him and said "crud". Quickly getting up he knew he was going to miss dinner if he would not hurry. After he got to the dining hall he was immediatly scooted into a table and then saw Ken was leaving. After eating for about 2 hours Jordan had not felt this good since before he had joined team light. Jordan then tried to get up and his left arms and both legs and then told his Alakazam to help him get to the meeting room and start to construct it again. Looking around he noticed that his pokemon had gotten a good amount of the room done about 1/3 was complete so far but things could not be rushed and told his Dragonite to use fire blast straight into the air carefull not to hit the rafters.

Entei_3000
10-15-2006, 12:21 PM
While Deon and her parents were gone Loriellle thought she heard someone knocking on the front door of the castle. Lorielle quickly hung up her dress and flew down the stairs. She opened the door and saw a man with a Dustox. Pikachu stood beside Lorielle.

"Can I help you, sir?" Lorielle asked politely.

Deoxysfan3
10-15-2006, 01:56 PM
Deon ran to Lorielle's door and saw that a man with the same dark uniform as him was standing at the door. Panting and out of breath, Deon spoke to him. " You must be the new recruit! I forgot your name, so I will just call you the new recruit. " he said with a smile. He then pushed through the man and said to Lorielle, " Have this. " He pulled out the Friendship Ball and put it in her hand.

Jaden0527
10-15-2006, 03:08 PM
Ken was ready for a good nights sleep after a long day.Although all he did was run around and eat,it still took alot out of him.Arielle had left and now Ken was alone to go to sleep.He looked at his clock."8:30."He said."I ususally go to sleep at eleven but I can make an exception."Ken went and took a shower,put on something to sleep in and jumped into bed.His arcanine and grovyle slept by the sides of Ken's bed.Jaws had to sleep in the lake outside since she was to big for the room."First thing when I wake up,we're getting some practice battles in,so get a good nights rest."Ken said as he drifted to sleep.

Entei_3000
10-15-2006, 07:26 PM
Lorielle looked over the ball. She didn't know what kind of ball it was.

"What is it?" She asked, "Its pretty, thank you."

OOC: I know its not alot, I couldn't think of anything else.

Enishi
10-15-2006, 07:41 PM
Enishi smiled and gave a small bow. He took a step in and looked at them both.

"I'm Enishi, but new recruit works. So where do I sleep or do around here?" Enishi looked at the huge castle. He was proud to know that he was going to reside here for a while. He knew he would have lots of fun.

Deoxysfan3
10-15-2006, 07:56 PM
OOC: It's okay Entei. You don't need much if it has a lot of detail.

IC:

Dark Castle, Lorielle's Room

Deon smiled at Lorielle and looked at Enishi. " Thank you for telling me your name. Now you'll just have to remind me every once and a while, because right now, me and Lorielle have a wedding planned. " Just after Deon said that last word, his radio went on automatically and a deep, croaking voice came on. " This is Marius, the new king of the world! I am coming for you Deon and since you killed my father, you will not get any mercy. " the voice said in an angry tone.

Deon looked pained at the last part, but he regained his stature and spoke back into the radio, " You can come if you want, but you will not do anything rash. I killed your father because he was threatening to turn each of the Dark pokemon into soul-less shells. "

Marius gave a quick grunt and said, " I believe that should have happened too. Every pokemon should become empty. Good-bye for now! " Then, the radio went off. Deon looked at Lorielle and Enishi and said, " We're in a little bit of trouble. " Then he ran off to his lab.

CloudOfNines
10-15-2006, 07:56 PM
Jordan eyes slowly opened and he noticed he had fallen asleep while he had been working. Sitting straight up Jordan noticed the sun was high in the sky so it was about noon. Jordan knew it was way late for the time he usaully woke up. Then looking around once again he saw his snorlax sleeping with his alakazam and Dragonite sleeping by it. They must have worked hard last night. Looking around once again his eyebrows raised. The meeting room was half done. getting up he went to Kens room and knocked on the door to see if he was up yet.

OOC:Ken wanted me to post so I made this up lol <.>

Deoxysfan3
10-15-2006, 07:57 PM
OOC: That's fine. Just do what you must.

Enishi
10-15-2006, 08:01 PM
Enishi took off running after him. His Dustox followed with great speed. They came to a great lab.

"What exactly is happening? Who's Marius and what's this whole plan thing about?" Enishi wanted answers and he wanted them now. Even though he was a low rank he thought he deserved to be told what exactly was happening. Although, it wasn't really his business.

Deoxysfan3
10-15-2006, 08:09 PM
OOC: I'll explain as soon as Entei posts.

Entei_3000
10-15-2006, 08:14 PM
Lorielle caught up to Deon and Enishi.

She held Pikachu tight in her arms.

"Pika, Pi. Pika, Pikachu!" Pikachu growled. Lorielle giggled.

"Alright, you men can take the first hit on Marius. But I get to throw insults," Lorielle said. Pikachu laughed. Lorielle looked at, she could tell Deon was worried.

"Don't worry, love," Lorielle said softly, "We won't let Marius ruin our wedding."

Deoxysfan3
10-15-2006, 10:35 PM
Dark Castle, Lab

Deon looked at Lorielle, and then smiled. " Yes. I will make sure of it. " he said as he grabbed the radio off his belt. He looked at Enishi and said, " Marius, to answer your question, is the son of the former Dark king, Crim. I killed Crim a month ago and got severely injured. " He then took off his shirt and showed a black scar along his chest. He then put his shirt back on and continued, " It is a cursed scar. It can never heal. Marius, after hearing that his father was dead, took the throne for himself and is now coming for Team Dark and Team Light. Since Team Light is closest to him, he will probably strike them first in blind fury. Then he will come for us. " Deon looked at the ground and sighed before continuing again, " We will have to team up with Team Light if we want to survive. Tomorrow, we leave for Team light's HQ! " Deon then went into his room and waited for Lorielle because he had something to tell her.

Enishi
10-15-2006, 10:48 PM
Enishi looked horrorfied at the scar. It was wierd but kinda cool. He nodded in agreement and headed to his room. It was huge and the bed looked like a king slept there. It's was cherrywood with a nice featherbed ontop. The pillows were black satin along with the comforter. The sheets were black silk. Enishi took off his shoes and threw them under the enormous bed. He laid down relaxing and thinking about tomorrow. What challenges would arise with becoming allies with Light? Who exactly are team light? he thought to himself.

CloudOfNines
10-15-2006, 11:06 PM
After waiting a few minutes and Ken not answering his knock on the door he decided to take a peek at team darks castle because of a rumor he has been hearing and sent out his dragonite. Hopping on his Dragonite. He then told his Alakazam to use psychic and keep him steady on his Dragonite while floating up by him. Getting into the air Jordan had dropped a note into the incompleted meeting room and told his Dragonite to fly towards the castle towering in the view and felt the familler breeze on his face as before his limbs had gotten broken. Jordan then started to slip off his Dragonite and saw his Alakazam and Dragonite both were starting to slowly go to sleep and at the same time psychic was starting to fade moving his left arm he screemed in pain but then noticed the pain was gone and he could move his arm when his Dragonite fell asleep and started hurtling towards the ground. Jordan thinking fast grabbed onto Dragonites neck with his elbows touching the joint where his dragonites wings and neck met up when every time his elbows moved. Remembering when he was a child he had found out about this pressure point but had forgot about it. Jordan then started to move his elbows back and forth until they were steadily flying. Making sure to be careful Jordan pulled out his Alakazams ball. About a half hour later Jordan was getting tired and decided to slow down a bit. When he slowed down he noticed his Dragonite started slowing decending toward the ground. Jordan slowly started to slow down until his Dragonite was about to touch the ground and carefully right when he was about to touch the ground he brought out his Dragonites pokeball and returned it. Thudding a little on the ground he was really tired and was knocked unconsious.

Deoxysfan3
10-16-2006, 12:57 AM
OOC: I am still waiting for Entei.

Jaden0527
10-16-2006, 01:56 PM
Ken woke up and looked at his clock."Practice time."He said.

Ken's pokemon jumped up and ran torwards Ken.Apparently they were all happy and wanted to battle.

OOC:I know it's short,I had to get something in before school,I'll edit it later maybe.

Deoxysfan3
10-16-2006, 03:15 PM
OOC: It's good enough. Still waiting for Entei.

Entei_3000
10-16-2006, 05:09 PM
OOC: Sorry to make you wait.

IC:

Lorielle Looked into Deon's worried eyes when she entered his room.

"I'm coming with you to Team Light," Lorielle said firmly, "You'll need backup if Team Light won't cooperate."

Deoxysfan3
10-16-2006, 09:31 PM
OOC: Finally.

IC:

Dark Castle, Deon's Room

Deon got off his bed and walked over to her. He smiled and said, " Thank you. I can't do it without you. " He kissed her on the lips and then told her the thing he had been waiting to say. " Lorielle, I have something to tell you. I have contacted my parents again after 4 years. They were worried about me. When I told them about the wedding, they said they would be right over. The problem is, if they come within the next week, they might get worried again. I don't know what to do. " He then walked over to his bed, put his head in his pillow, and started sighing heavily.

CloudOfNines
10-16-2006, 10:11 PM
OOC: dont expect any posts from me for the next day to 4 =(

Deoxysfan3
10-16-2006, 10:20 PM
OOC: Fine, but you should let somebody else control your character until then.

Deoxysfan3
10-17-2006, 12:21 AM
Dark Castle, Deon's Room

Deon lifted his tear-filled eyes at Lorielle and said to her, " Thank you. Ine more thing, where did you learn that song? " He rubbed his eyes with his sleeves and sniffed. He smiled at Lorielle and before she could answer that question, he said, " You should get to bed. We need to get up early if we want to survive. " He gave her a good-night kiss, and put his head on the pillow again.

Enishi
10-17-2006, 12:32 AM
Enishi couldn't sleep so he decided to go exploring. He let out his dustox and off they were. He peeked out his door to see if anyone was out there. Nobody was so they closed the thick wood door and they headed out. It was hard to make light steps on the stone. Everything echoed so he came up with an idea. He hopped onto the bug Pokemon Dustox and now they could move more silently. The halls were dark with torches lighting the way. Enishi thought this place was very cool. This had been his first time in a castle. In fact he would've never imagined himself being in one or sleeping in one. He decided there wasn't much, well atleast that he knew of, and he went back to the room. He kept Dustox out and it perched on the top of his bed. He closed his eyes and fell to sleep.

Deoxysfan3
10-17-2006, 12:33 AM
OOC: I am again waiting for Entei so that she can start the new day.

Jaden0527
10-17-2006, 01:50 AM
Ken and his pokemon stepped inside a training field."Fang,you're up first."Ken said.Fang stepped onto the field.A Jolteon was sent out to battle him."Okay,the trick here is to not let him attack."Ken said."Now,use tackle!"He yelled.Fang charged torwards the jolteon.Ken was expecting a thunder shock,and that's what he got."Dodge and Dyanmic punch!"Fang dove out of the way and used dynamic punch.It was a direct hit.Jolteon was done.

"Blade,your turn."Ken said.The practice pokemon was a blastiose."So you give me an advantage this time."Ken said.He knew if Blade was hit by Blastiose's shell hard enough that it might be done.

The Blastiose started off with hyfro pump."Dodge and use bullet seed!"Ken yelled.When Blade used bullet seed,Blastiose retreated to its shell.Blastiose quickly got up and jumped.He went back into his shell and used hydro pump.The water made Blastiose spin creating a tornado.Blade couldn't see a thing.Blastioise came out of no where and tackled Blade.

Deoxysfan3
10-17-2006, 01:41 PM
OOC: As soon as Entei posts, a new day will begin and we will be on our way to Team Light's HQ.

Deoxysfan3
10-17-2006, 04:39 PM
OOC: Nice plan Entei. What about Enishi?

IC:

Dark Castle, Deon's Room

Deon stirred in his sleep. He could feel something in his hair, but he couldn't wake up. He felt himself shaking and then, he slowly opened his eyes. The first thing he saw was a Rapidash. Deon freaked out and fell out of his bed. He slowly got up and rubbed his head. He saw Lorielle standing next to the Rapidash and another one. " Good Morning, " was all that Deon could say when he fully got up. He looked at the Rapidash that was nuzzling his hair and said, " Is that ours? "

CloudOfNines
10-17-2006, 09:38 PM
OOC: sorry about not posting who would mind control uh I mean take my character. the person jaden because he is the only other light member posting =P and remember I am right in between darks and lights base with both Alakazam and Dragonite knocked out and two broken legs from your dang mewtwo thing dun dun dun also I will only have about 10 minutes to check the forum every day so there Jordan is Ken

Enishi
10-17-2006, 10:23 PM
OOC: Yea, what about poor ol' me? lol. I'll just use my Charizard to fly there.

Enishi woke up suddenly taking a glance at the room. He couldn't remember where he was. He didn't own a castle and he doesn't rent a castle that's for sure. He then remembered he was part of Team Dark and this grand place was their HQ. He slipped on black dress pants, black t-shirt, black socks, and black shoes and walked down the hall to Deon's room. He knocked waiting for an answer.

Deoxysfan3
10-17-2006, 10:44 PM
OOC: I guess you could do that.

Jaden0527
10-17-2006, 11:29 PM
Blade was bruised so Ken probably wouldn't be using him that much for right now.Blade got back up though."Okay,we have to wait for him to attack."Ken said.The Blastiose repeated the attack."Jump on him Blade!"Ken yelled.Blade jumped on top of Blastiose and held on."Bullet seed n his shell."Ken said.The seeds went into Blastiose's shell and bounched out everywhere.It came back and hit Blastiose in the head."Now Blade,hit with a barrage of leaf blades!"Ken yelled.Blastoise was down.

Ken looked at Rage.Rage knew it was his turn to battle.A Charizard came out to battle.Ken looked at Two,who was watching the battle.Two hit a button on the wall and the cieling opened up.Charizard could fly if he wanted,but Ken liked hard battles so it didn't phase him at all.

Right when Ken was about to start the battle,a man came in.He had a message for him.It was a written message in a pink envelope with a heart sticker to keep it together.It was of course from Arielle.She always used that when something life changing happened.Ken didn't want to open the letter,but he knew he couldn't battle while thinking about it."That's it for the practice battle.Let's go to my room."Ken said.

Jaden0527
10-17-2006, 11:46 PM
Ken sat on his bed looking at the envelope."I got to open it."Ken thought.Ken turned away.He walked out of the room and rna right back in.He looked at the envelope again."Okay,I'll open it.After....Forget it.I'll open it now."Ken said.He climbed over the bed and grabbed the letter.Her ripped the envelope.He couldn't wait to get to the letter and read it.He thought it would be something like we've one one million dollars."Oh no."Ken said."This can't be true."Ken saw a staple on the letter.He flipped the page over."It is true."Ken thought.Ken punched a hole in the wall.His fist bleeded.Although he was in pain that didn't matter now.He was mad and happy at the same time.

Deoxysfan3
10-18-2006, 12:03 AM
Dark Castle, Deon's Room

Deon walked to the door and opened it. A man dressed in black looked at Deon and asked, " Is the king here? I am looking for him. " Deon looked at him with suspicious eyes and shook his head. " I am sorry, but the king is dead. " Deon said in an angry tone. The man sighed. " I am sorry to interupt anything that was going on. Good day! " Deon gave a small bow and the man left. Deon slowly closed the door and looked at Lorielle. With a sigh he said, " We have to leave now. The attack has begun. "

Enishi
10-18-2006, 12:08 AM
OOC: That works too and Deon that was me at the door lol.

IC:

Enishi waited for the man to leave and then went back to the door knocking waiting for an answer. A Rapidash came running up to him and licked the side of his face. Enishi laughed and began to pet it waiting for someone to answer the door.

(Sorry it's short. Couldn't think of anything else to post.)

Entei_3000
10-18-2006, 12:09 AM
Lorielle nodded and walked out with the Rapidash, she saw Enshi on her way out.

"Here, catch," Lorielle tossed the reins of one of the Rapidash, she had done the same with Deon. So they all had one.

Lorielle walked out just in time to hear a roar. Lorielle smiled, she knew that roar. Lorielle whistled and her Charizard, along with Misdreavous, glided beside her.

"Hey guys, have a good vacation?" Lorielle asked. Charizard and Misdreavous nodded. Lorielle returned both of them to their Pokeballs. Then mounted her Rapidash. Pikachu settled himself in front of Lorielle.

Deoxysfan3
10-18-2006, 12:11 AM
OOC: Oh. I'm sorry. I thought a man was waiting there.

IC:

Deon opened the door again and saw Enishi standing there with a Rapidash licking him. Deon stared at him and with one sentence, he said, " We have to get going. Now! "

Deon was waiting outside for Enishi, while his mind was drifting away. He thought about the radio contact from Marius and when he might launch an attack. He then snapped out of it, mounted his Rapidash, and started waiting for Enishi again.

Enishi
10-18-2006, 12:17 AM
Enishi hopped upon the Rapidash and outside they went. They caught up to Deon and Enishi sternly looked at him in the eyes and Rapidash took off. Where too exactly, he wasn't sure. He didn't know what the future held he only knew what the present was telling him right now. It was telling him that they were on a mission to save themselves from dying. Possibly saving others too.

Jaden0527
10-18-2006, 12:32 AM
A nurse wrapped bandages around Ken's fist."It seems like you have a knack for getting hurt."The nurse said."How did this come about?"She asked."I read this note my girlfriend sent to me.It was shocking."Ken said."Life changing?"The nurse asked."You can bank on it,because it was."Ken said.

The nurse finished his hand.Ken got up and headed torwards the door."I know it's none of my buisness,but can I ask what was it that you're mad about?"The nurse asked."Let's just say,I'll be having someone to take care of in a few months."Ken said.

After a few minutes,Ken decided he needed to walk this off.He walked outside and a limo waited.A man stepped out."Desmond Fisher."Ken said."Glad you remeber me,"Desmond started."but saddly,this isn't a happy time for me.""Why is that?"Ken asked."Well,my daughter,or your girlfriend happens to be bearing a heavy load in her body and although she's young,I'm happy for her.You see,I don't like you though and I don't want my grandson to grow up with his dad and his grandfather fighting all the time,so one of us has to leave.""So you want a battle,and the victor gets to be in my son's life.That's stupd,he's still in his mom's stomach."Ken said."Better now then when he comes out.That way,which ever one of us loses,he'll never know.So let's do this."Desmond said.They both pulled out pokeballs and prepared for battle.

Deoxysfan3
10-18-2006, 03:19 PM
Somewhere between Team Dark HQ and Team Light HQ

Deon's Rapidash ran like a fireball though the field the three companions were riding on. Deon figured it would take about 4 hours to get to the Team Light HQ at the pace they were at. He looked back to see Enishi and Lorielle was still in sight. " HURRY UP! " Deon yelled to them, and then with a kick to the side of Rapidash, Rapidash went full speed.

Entei_3000
10-18-2006, 05:21 PM
Lorielle's Rapidash liked the its thought of a race. It picked up the pace, Lorielle had a little trouble staying on. Pikachu bounced up and down.

"Pika, Pika, Pika, Pika," Pikachu said, trying to hang on.

Deoxysfan3
10-18-2006, 08:13 PM
OOC: I love it when Rapidash go full speed. Let's wait for Enishi.

CloudOfNines
10-18-2006, 09:46 PM
OOC:ok Im back but only for a little the post will be up after a little while =P

Jordan woke up and felt the pain in his legs but the pain in his left arm had now faded. Speaking aloud Jordan said "how did I get here"? Then he remembered about the crash. Tossing his Alakazams ball in the air he noticed it had been fainted in the fall. Returning his Alakazam he sent out his last pokemon. In front of him a Snorlax appeared sleeping. Poking it right in between the eyes his Snorlax woke up and stood up. Hopping onto his snorlaxs shoulder (how can you hop with broken legs 0_0)and told it to head for the castle towering up ahead. After about a half hour of walking Jordan heard something from above. Right in front of him a heracross fell onto the ground. The Heracross then did a growl type of talking "hera hera". His Snorlax started moving nervously. By his Snorlaxs movements he guessed the heracross had challenged it to a fight starting to talk he said "even though it has the type advantage Snorlax we can still beat it even though this is your first battle.

Getting ready to battle he told his snorlax to use belly drum then rest. As he expected as soon as Snorlax fell asleep the Heracross started attacking vicously using brick break. Right before the first brick break hit he said " snorlax now use sleep talk". Snorlaxs fingers then began to move and he used double team. "Snorlax again sleep talk" Jordan yelled. This time when he used sleep talk a yellowish ball started to form in his mouth and shot out by the power it was with the boosted belly drum this hyper beam would be hard to stand up from. The hyper beam attack only hit part of the heracross but dropped it down close to zero then after being hit by two brick breaks snorlax woke up. " now snorlax use hyper beam again to finish it off". A beam blazed out of his mouth and hit hte Heracross head on automaticly knocking it out. Throwing a great ball at it it rocked 1 time then stood still then rocked another time and stood still then finally rocked a 3rd time and the pokeball beeped with the light going off. Jordan then smiled and thought to himself that he had done a good job. Jordan then heard a rumbling sound that sounded like someone was riding something towards him but he was not sure what it was. Sending out his newly caught Heracross he got ready to fight.

Enishi
10-18-2006, 10:16 PM
Enish gripped Rapidashs' mane. Apparently it didn't like it that much and started bucking and picking up speed. He flew past them waving bye in a scared way. The fire horse just wouldn't stop. He tried talking calm, yelling, and stopping it, but it never worked. Enishi swore to himself that he'd never get back on a horse again.

Deoxysfan3
10-18-2006, 11:47 PM
Team Light HQ border

Deon saw Enishi's Rapidash bolt past him and got scared. " Let's go cathc up with him! " Deon yelled to Lorielle, and with one swift yank to Rapidash's mane, he bolted like Enishi, but he managed to keep control.

CloudOfNines
10-19-2006, 12:20 AM
Looking where the sound had came from he had saw three rapidash dash past him and noticed Deon, another guy, and Loreille heading straight for team light base. "Holy crud they're coming to attack us" Jordan said. Getting on his new Heracrosses horn he told him to use megahorn to fling him up into the air. The next second Jordan was in the air and quickly pulled out his Heracrosses pokeball and returned his Heracross. Opening his eyes he figured out his Heracross had been stronger than he expected and had flung him through the air faster than the fastest Rapidash. He then thought crud I never thought of how to land because at this speed I will hit the ground and either get a broken neck and die or be permantly disabled then he thought of an idea. Trying to look towards his teams base he was not able to see it because of the air flowing into his eyes. He then saw a shape in the distance that looked like Ken and the base. He then looked straight down and noticed where he would land would be right in front of Deons Rapidash. Jordan than did a muffled yell that no one could hear that said "crud this is not good". Finnally getting close enough to the ground to actually do his plan. Sending out his Snorlax he landed on its soft stomach and got no new bruises or anymore broken bones then he remembered the Rapidash coming toward him and looked over and saw........
OOC: I guess you have to fill the last part of my post Deoxys

Jaden0527
10-19-2006, 01:23 AM
Ken had a pokeball in his hand.He started to hear clicking on the ground.He looked around.In the distance he saw a few rapidashes comig torwards Team Light HQ.Desmond threw out a Hitmonlee and a Pidgeot.He hopped on the bird and swooped beside Deon.His Hitmonlee followed.Apparently he was offering a helping hand to Deon,Lorielle,and Enishi."Great,"Ken started,"when I get rid of you,I'll be getting rid of my enimies helper as well."

Deoxysfan3
10-19-2006, 03:06 PM
OOC: I am just waiting for Entei to post.

Deoxysfan3
10-20-2006, 12:08 AM
Team Light HQ

Deon saw a Team Light member holding out his hand on his Pidgeot. Deon didn't know what was going to happen, so he grabbed onto the man's hand and flew off Rapidash. Deon didn't hold on however. He fell to the ground and drew out a pokeball and his sword. He threw the pokeball and a Mightyena came out. " Mightyena, use Roar and Pidgeot and Lorielle's Rapidash! " Mightyena nodded and let out a large roar that scared the Pidgeot and Lorielle's Rapidash. Deon turned around to see Jordan on the Snorlax. He ran over to him with his sword still out and asked, " Why are you attacking us? "

Entei_3000
10-20-2006, 12:19 AM
The roar made Rapidash kick and buck.

"Whoa, boy. Easy now," Lorielle tried to calm Rapidash down. But it was no use. Rapidash flung Lorielle off. She hit a tree and was knocked out cold. Pikachu tried to wake her up. Lorielle didn't move.

"Pika Pi, Pipipi!" Pikachu called to Deon pointing to Lorielle. Pikachu took Lorielle's Pokeballs and sent out Charizard and Misdreavous.

"Pika, Pika, Pi. Pikachu," Pikachu explained. Misdreavous and Charizard took their places in front of Lorielle.

CloudOfNines
10-20-2006, 12:38 AM
Jordan saw a Rapidash jump straight over him and froze. Looking back up he saw Lorellei was on it. Then he felt something hit his stomach and saw a little yellow mouse like pokemon. Then Lorellei picked up her Pikachu. Something was really weird the hair on the back of his neck usually had sprung up by this time and he guessed that they had not come to attack but then why had they come? Jordan looked over at Ken and saw him attacking Deon. Closing his eyes he started to sit up but could not really get an in upright position. He then saw Deon pull out his sword and sent out his Mightyena and told it to use roar. He then looked at the chaos it had caused and saw Lorellies Rapadash buck her off and saw her faint. Thinking in his mind he thought if they had come to attack they are not doing to good of a job so far. Deon on his Rapidash then came over to him and asked "why are we attacking him". Jordan replied to deons comment by saying " I did not mean to make me and my snorlax an obstacle also Ken just probaly was taken from suprise and attacked you because of that not knowing why you were here this is just a guess"

Deoxysfan3
10-20-2006, 01:37 PM
Team Light HQ

Deon got off Rapidash and said to Jordan, " We are here because we need your help. The dark prince, Marius, is going to attack both your HQ and our HQ. That's why we are here, to make an alliance with you. " Deon then turned to a tree and saw Lorielle's pokemon around it. He ran over to them and asked, " Where is Lorielle? " They bent their heads and moved aside to reveal Lorielle, unconsious. Deon dropped beside her and started to cry. He diidn't want to lose her like Lorielle had almost lost him. He took out a vial of the potion Lorielle had given him so long ago and remembered that it could heal any ailment or injury. He only had one shot. So he opened the vial, slowly lifted Lorielle's head, and tipped the bottle of potion into her mouth. Then he waited with tears in his eyes.

Entei_3000
10-20-2006, 01:43 PM
Lorielle groaned quietly, she slowly opened her eyes. She saw Deon looking at her with tears in his eyes. Lorielle smiled and put her hand on his cheek.

"I'm fine, my love," Lorielle said softly. She slowly sat up, wincing as she did.

"What happened?" Lorielle asked. She wiped away Deon's tears.

Deoxysfan3
10-20-2006, 02:03 PM
Team Light HQ

Deon looked at Lorielle and slowly helped her up. " Your Rapidash got wild when my Mightyena used Roar, and then, you went right into that tree. " he said as he pointed to the tree she had slammed into. He looked back at her and said, " You're lucky you gave me that potion a month ago. Without it, you would be lost. " He looked back at Jordan and started looking around for Ken. He was nowhere to be found.

Entei_3000
10-20-2006, 02:15 PM
Lorielle stood up, her head pounded in pain. She felt a little dizzy, she staggered backwards. Charizard held her up.

"I'm gonna have a goose egg on my wedding. Just great," Lorielle muttered.

Deoxysfan3
10-20-2006, 10:05 PM
Team Light HQ

When Deon heard that last remark, he had to laugh. He turned back around and said, " It's okay. I still love you. " He was still laughing to himself as he turned around to keep looking for Ken. He then realized he still had his sword out. He stuck it back into it's holder and then started to look again.

Jaden0527
10-21-2006, 09:44 PM
Ken hid behind the base.He ws listening on what happened.Desmond had fled though.Ken didn't know what to believe.Was Deon really offerinf a truce for now,or was this part of an elaborate plan to destory Team Light.

Ken pulled out his swords and stepped out."Okay Deon,I'm willing to listen to you."Ken said.Ken had Two beside him just in case.He wanted to be on the safe side if they were lying.

Deoxysfan3
10-21-2006, 09:54 PM
Team Light HQ

Deon saw Ken walk out from behind the building with two swords and Two next to him. So in case he was planning something, Deon pulled out his sword and threw the pokeball containing Zangoose. He then started to talk with Ken, " Ken! I am willing to make a temporary truce with Team Light so we can stop Marius before he destroys both of us. If you do not accept, Marius will destroy all of us. If you accept, you will be able to use our HQ. What do you say to these terms? "

Jaden0527
10-21-2006, 10:12 PM
"Well Deon,I don't know.We're enemies.Usually when the evil try to make a truce with the good,it has something behind it to desroy us."Ken said.But Ken started to think about it."First answer my question,what happened to your leader?"Ken asked.

Entei_3000
10-21-2006, 11:19 PM
Lorielle just stood and listened to what Deon and Ken were saying to each other. Lorielle stepped up beside Deon.

"Please, Ken," Lorielle started, "I don't want our team to be destroyed. And I'm sure you feel the same about yours." Lorielle hadn't really used Ken's name before, she felt kind of odd saying it.

"Will you, make a temporary truce with us, Ken?" Lorielle asked, "This truce would be for everyone."

Deoxysfan3
10-22-2006, 01:31 AM
Team Light HQ

Deon put his arm in front of Lorielle and and shook his head. " Don't get into this. Okay? " he said to her with a small whisper. He then turned to Ken and answered his question. " I killed our leader because he was going to turn innocent pokemon into heartless machines. "

Jaden0527
10-22-2006, 02:59 AM
"I don't know how if you're telling the truth or not,but I'm trusting you."Ken said."Any funny buisness and I'll be forced to use Two."Ken said.He was hoping they really were telling the truth.When he thought back though,no matter what,if it was a plan to destroy Team Light,but they probably would've have attacked.If Team Light defeated them,then they would offer a truce."Okay then.This may be going against orders,but I think it's my choice.So I'll help you."Ken said.Ken put his swords away and extended his hand towards Deon.

Deoxysfan3
10-22-2006, 12:57 PM
Team Light HQ

Deon grabbed Ken's outstreched hand and started to shake it. He then let go and put away his sword and returned his Zangoose. " Now remember that this is temporary and that it will wear off after Marius has been destroyed. " He then turned to Lorielle and said, " I want you to follow wherever Ken goes. Okay? "

Entei_3000
10-22-2006, 02:41 PM
Lorielle nodded. She pushed all the thoughts of what would happen if they weren't careful.

"I will," Lorielle promised, "Stay safe, Deon." Lorielle added softly, she took out three of the healing liquids, she gave one to Deon, Jordan and Ken.

"These are items that heal almost any injury," Lorielle explained to Ken and Jordan. Lorielle turned to Deon.

"Where are you going?" She asked him. Pikachu hopped up onto her shoulder.

CloudOfNines
10-22-2006, 03:13 PM
Jordan was just sitting on the ground watching Ken and Deon look like they were going to fight Until both of them lowered there swords and shook hands. Jordan only caught a few of the words they were saying one was truce and one was Marius. Then after a little while Lorellei started to talk but Deon just kind of pushed her back as if only he and Ken wanted to talk. After another little while he could tell they had become temporary allies. After that Lorellei gave the three of them a weird liquid in a bottle and told them it was a healing drink. Jordan then sat up and said " I have not had time to even work on a weapon yet only time for building the base, well off to build a sword I guess". Jordan then started walking towards the base and sighed thinking about the soon upcoming battle.

Deoxysfan3
10-22-2006, 03:51 PM
Team Light HQ

Deon looked at Lorielle with a smile and whispered into her ear, " I am going back to our HQ to see if Marius is there. " He then gave her a small radio and said, " If I get in some trouble, the red icon will blink and a loud beeping noise will start. " WIth that, he gave her a kiss and got on his Rapidash and rode off.

Jaden0527
10-22-2006, 04:20 PM
"I don't need you following me around all day."Ken said."So what's up with Mari....."Ken stopped in mid sentence and remeber.Ken sent out Rage and hopped on him."To Desmond's base."Ken ordered.Rage blasted off with extreme speed.Ken knew that Lorielle had to follow but he didn't care.He still had a score to settle with Desmond.he could finally get Desmond out of his life,and he wasn't about to let that chance slip.

Entei_3000
10-22-2006, 11:09 PM
Lorielle crossed her arms and snorted. She sent out Charizard and hopped on.

"Follow Ken, Charizard," Lorielle said. Charizard flew away, she caught up to Ken and flew beside him, keeping neck and neck.

"You didn't think you'd get rid of me that easily, did you?" Lorielle teased.

Deoxysfan3
10-23-2006, 02:04 AM
Team Dark HQ

Deon jumped off his panting Rapidash and brushed it's mane of fire. He looked at the deserted castle and took a deep sigh. " This could get really ugly. It will be even more if they know I am here. " he said to Rapidash. Rapidash turned his head to show he was confused. Deon laughed and said, " I guess you don't know what I am talking about. Do you? " He then took out his sword and with a small prayer, he ran inside to find what he was looking for.

Jaden0527
10-24-2006, 06:09 PM
Ken looked to his side and saw Lorielle and her charizard."I didn't realize they were that fast."Ken thought.Just by flyinh they were able to keep up with extreme speed.She still probably wasn't flying at top speed.

He decided to keep going and ignore her.After and hour of running they reached Desmond's hide out.A group of dark carizard,snoralax,and Salamence greeted them.Desmond stood on a overgrown red Salamence."I was expecting you Ken,but not this girl who clearly can't recognize her enemy."Desmond said.

THe dark pokemon looked as if they were about to launch an attack.Charizard fired up a dark firespin,snoralax had a dark hyper beam,and the same for Salamence.They fired the attacks."Two,block it."Ken ordered.Mew Two stood in front of Lorielle and Ken and put up a force field.It looked like he was struggling,but he held them off."Two,show them what a real hyper beam is like!"Ken yelled.Mew Two put his hands up for a blast and fired a hyper beam.The dark pokemon were gone.

"I expected that."Desmond said."Well,let's resume our battle,we'll use every pokemon we have.""I only have four with me."Ken said."Don't worry,"Desmond started."You can pick out of the pokemon you have in storage."All of the pokemon Ken had in storage appeared in front of him."I want my Hitmonlee and my Tyranitar."Ken said."Good,I was hoping that out that I could battle those two."Desmond said."Let's up the anty Ken.If I win,I get all your pokemon.If you win,you get all mine.You'll have even more pokemon in storage.""I accept,let's just get this battle going!"Ken yelled.

OOC:I might be changing a few of Tyranitar's attacks if that's okay.

Deoxysfan3
10-24-2006, 11:10 PM
OOC: I'll post a little later. Been real busy.

Jaden0527
10-26-2006, 10:32 PM
Desmond looked at Ken."I'll let you choose first."Desmond said.Ken sent out Blade."This will be the most instense battle we ever had.Losing this,will mean I lose someone I love."Ken said.Blade looked serious wich was odd for her.She was strong but usually goofy.Her personality showed how dedicated she was to Ken and everything he loved.

Entei_3000
10-27-2006, 06:26 PM
Lorielle jumped off Charizard as he looped in the air. Lroielle landed on her feet and returned Charizard.

"I won't butt in, Ken," Lorielle said quietly, backing away respectfully, "I'll only fight if you tell me to." Lorielle hugged Pikachu close. She touched the ring Deon had given her.

"Stay safe, Deon, my love," Lorielle whispered.

Jaden0527
10-28-2006, 10:16 PM
Desmond sent out a Pidgeot.Ken was a little confident,all of his pokemon had a mental bond with him,so Desmond wouldn't see it coming.Desmond might be thinking the same thing though.

Blade started off with quick-attacks.Pidgeot flew in the air and easily dodged it,or so he thought.Blade used a vine whip and wrapped it around Pidgeot.Blade pulled it torwards the ground."This was to easy."Ken thought.

Pidgeot used peck when he was pulled torwards the ground.Blade was sent flying.Blade dusted herself off."We need to kick it up a notch."Ken said.

Entei_3000
10-31-2006, 06:47 PM
Lorielle stood quietly, watching Ken battle. She admired the bond he had detween his Pokemon. Pikachu's ears perked up and he turned his head to the forest. Lorielle turned her head also, a glint of something caught her eye. Lorielle set Pikachu down and walked through the bushes. Suddenly a Pokemon sprang out. Lorielle almost screamed, but put her hand over her mouth just in time.

A playful Gastly circled her. Pikachu was breathing heavily, he seemed as surprised as Lorielle.

"You're a little devil, you know that?" Lorielle said, the Gastly was a bit smaller than most Gastly. It was about the same size as Misdreavous.
Gastly took out Misdreavous' Pokeball and sent ut Misdreavous. The two seemed to know each other. They flew around a small circles. Lorielle suddenly jumped on them and signaled them to be quiet.

"We don't want that man Ken is fighting to hear us," Lorielle whispered, "Misdreavous, you and Gastly stay here, Pikachu and I will go out there and act like nothing happened."