PDA

View Full Version : He Just won't Listen!

sschronoac
10-10-2006, 12:13 PM
I have a lvl 8 Kakuna I am trying to evolve but of course he isn't the best pokemon, so I tried bringing him along with my higher lvl pokemon on a tougher mission, him not in the leader postion mind you, and he wouldn't follow the group. I got a group of lower lvl pokemon and he still wouldn't follow! What gives? Does Kakuna have to be in the lead?:dazed:

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
10-10-2006, 01:12 PM
Maybe try checking tactics and make sure it's set to "Let's go together"? I'm not sure if there's another reason it won't follow...

sschronoac
10-10-2006, 01:26 PM
yeah, he's set to follow. I just want to lvl him up and get a beedrill!

tyr888
10-10-2006, 07:57 PM
nothing you do will make him move. unless he's the leader.

it's the same if you have a silcoon, or a cascoon, and also a metapod

what you need to do is make him the leader, get to a fight, then switch places with a type that can fight.

Alex the Charmander
10-11-2006, 12:04 AM
same thing happened with absol, He wouldn't follow me even though his tactics were set on let's go togther, I had to switch him to leader but then marowak wouldn't follow me so I don't think that was my day, He killed my team on mt. freeze, dude, I have beaten mt. freeze 3 times an that has never happened.

AshMistyMayfan
10-14-2006, 05:44 AM
I got the same problem with my Poochyena, I really have to watch it's HP. If it drops to like 10% of its life left, it runs away and gets into more trouble. They sure make the run away Pokemon or a bug Pokemon like the Kakuna/Metapod stubburn creatures that don't want to listen!