PDA

View Full Version : To all beginners out their JaH at your service!

Mystic Blaze
10-11-2006, 12:15 AM
Dont be affraded to call 4 help in easy places we have all been their!:biggrin: just tipe in the password and ill be theri ass soon ass i can.

We go to
1 Tiny woods
2 Thunderwave Cave
3 Mt.steel
4 Sinister woods
5 silent Chasm
6 Mt.Thunder
7 Great Canyon
8 Lapis cave
9 Mt. Blaze
10 Frosty Forest
11 Mt. Freeze
12 Magma cavern
13 Sky Tower (sorry dont have fly)
14 Uproar Forest
15Desert Region
16Solar Cave

Hoshika
10-11-2006, 12:45 AM
...You mispelled as. XP And you already made a thread on this. At least use common courtesy and revive your old one! You're better off just changing your old one for more room. :ermm:

Edit: You used the wrong there/they're/their.

deoxysboy2000
10-11-2006, 01:09 AM
yah and you could maybe lower your prices just a little

tyr888
10-11-2006, 03:40 AM
yah and you could maybe lower your prices just a little
i'm curious. how do you intend for people to pay you?

Mystic Blaze
10-11-2006, 08:05 AM
ok i have changed it sorry guys i am a bit new at this plz forgive me:neutral:

Shady
10-11-2006, 08:09 AM
i'm curious. how do you intend for people to pay you?

Yeh, you can't send money as a reward... only items.

tyr888
10-11-2006, 08:17 AM
i don't know.. see, the only way one could pay you is with items

they might not have access to certain items - such as ice beam. if you want ice beam, start your game (assuming you have less than 8 jobs open) and go to wonder mail. it has space to enter a 24 digit code.

1?MN 83Y? 4SRS
<male>F?N F67T P7?W

you'll now have a mission where the prize is ice beam - you might have known this if you would have read my [wonder mail - click here] (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23998) thread

anyway, back to the topic at hand. when one gives you a thank you mail, it is THEY who are thanking you. yes, it makes sense to charge for rescuing - but there are thousands of people they can go to for help instead, most who won't care about getting a reward.

in fact, isn't the mission reward enough?

Mystic Blaze
10-11-2006, 08:34 AM
i don't know.. see, the only way one could pay you is with items

they might not have access to certain items - such as ice beam. if you want ice beam, start your game (assuming you have less than 8 jobs open) and go to wonder mail. it has space to enter a 24 digit code.

1?MN 83Y? 4SRS
<male>F?N F67T P7?W

you'll now have a mission where the prize is ice beam - you might have known this if you would have read my [wonder mail - click here] (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23998) thread

anyway, back to the topic at hand. when one gives you a thank you mail, it is THEY who are thanking you. yes, it makes sense to charge for rescuing - but there are thousands of people they can go to for help instead, most who won't care about getting a reward.

in fact, isn't the mission reward enough? U know what u r rigth thx ill chang it i am a true pokemon fan and ill love it 4 all of my life and if theirs 1 thing i learned its 2 be true 2 your self and help others thx very much:biggrin:

tyr888
10-11-2006, 08:41 AM
there you go! a real hero doesn't expect to be thanked!

Mystic Blaze
10-11-2006, 08:45 AM
there you go! a real hero doesn't expect to be thanked!

LOL thx if u dont mind could u tell your freinds about me just 4 a littel more bissnes plz:razz: