PDA

View Full Version : Team Rocket Training Facility ( ONLY FOR TEAM ROCKET )

Deoxysfan3
10-12-2006, 01:18 AM
Welcome Team Rocket Recruits! This is your training so that when you go out into the cruel, RPing world, you will be able to rise above everybody and be the champ! I do not expect failure! Actually, I can not tolerate it! You will pass this test even if you are bleeding to death at the end! Do you understand?! I said, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?! Good! Now we will begin!

Storyline
The Team Rocket Base is getting ready to train it's new recruits and it's grunts. They have hit the books, learning all they can on how to survive in hostile situations. They have crammed every bit of that information into their heads and now, it is time to put their skills to the test. The leader, Giovanni and the main training teacher, Deon Sasuka, have put together a battlefield that will test the limits of the Team Rocket recruits. Now it is time to suit up, get focused, and win this challenge.

Rules

There are certain rules you must follow if you are to pass this training. They are:
1. No swearing even if it is in the story. We must keep our work clean and professional.

2. There will be no dropouts! If you sign up, you will stay until there is a victor.

3. Your posts must have at least 5 sentences with at least 6 words in each. This will make it so we can seem more professional.

4. You can not just walk out of a battle. You and whoever you are fighting against will fight until one of you can not battle anymore. If you are feeling tired of battling, just post, " I am done! " and you will be done with training.

5. Everybody starts with a basic handgun and a basic knife. There are weapons scattered all over the battlefield, but do not expect to pick one up easily. In order to get a stronger weapon, you must get past the trap set for it. Guns will have a pitfall below it. Knife and swords with have sensors on them that if you hit one of the beams, an alarm will sound and a net will come down and grab you.

6. Whoever blows up the other team's control tower, will win training and will get the best grade avalible, S.

7. I will split the people who have joined into two teams. Team Magma, which will be led by me, and Team Rocket who will be led by Sent.

Fill-out Form

This form is something you must fill out well.

Name: Deon Sasuka

Pokemon ( You can only have three ) : Alakazam, Espeon, Arbok

Looks: Deon is 5'5" and weighs 130 pounds. His long, dark-brown hair is as shiny as a newly cleaned Steelix or a shiny coin. He covers his dark-blue eyes with dark shaded sunglasses that completely conceal his eyes from view. He wears a standard Team Rocket uniform that has badges on it that show his rank.

Personality: Deon is an easily angered person who loves to fight. He is hard to make friends with, and if you actually befriend him, he will protect you from anything. He is very protective of his pokemon and anybody who manages to befriend him. He is an aggressive battler and will sometimes battle without thinking at all. He can be friendly at times, but that is very rarely. He almost never smiles and is very dark.

History: Deon was born to a wealthy family in Fortree City. They lived in a mansion on the tallest tree in the main city. In his first 3 years of life, he played with the pokemon that came to his window while his mother and father worked. by the age of 6, he knew almost everything about bug Pokemon. At the age of 9, he and his family was attacked my a team of thieves inside his house. They lost everything. Deon and his family had to leave the mansion and live in a small hut on a scrawny tree. A year later, he befriended an Abra and ran away. The month after that, he joined Team Rocket and was made a Grunt. After 3 years of hard work, he was made Training Instructor and was given the biggest rise in rank in Team Rocket history.

Weapons: M-16 rifle, A dark-grey colored blade, and a small dagger.

Join now for Team Rocket's sake and so that we can win the next WAR!

The Doctor
10-12-2006, 02:25 AM
Ok lets get this going for War practice!

Heres the Link for my sign-up! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/frlgemtr/frlgemtr108.png
Name: Giovanni

Description: He has black short hair and he always wears a orange coat. He has brown eyes and he is tall. He has a strong and low voice. He has a Persian with him all the time and he sometimes wears a black with a red R shirt and black pants but he only wears that when he is on a mission or so!

Personality: He is easily angered when someone disturbs him or his members fail him!!! He will always demand something and if they fail it's not pretty! He always has Persian with him and the Persian has the same personality as him also. The boss is always mad in way and he is rarely seen happy unless someone completes a big mission for him and Team Rocket!!!

History: He was born with a wealthy family in Celedon City! And his life was not a good one. As he grew older he had to learn manners, how to eat properly, how to walk and run properly, and more! He couldn't take it so one day when he was 11 he tried to escape in the night and in this he made it! As he escaped he roomed through the city to find a pokemon team of his own. Then he saw somebody that would sell a Meowth for some money and he did buy this and it was a real one! He soon catched other strong pokemon for his team and battled people to make his pokemon evolve and soon all of his team was fully evolve. For 8 years he survive with his pokemon and he began to thought of something. Something evil! Something that bad people would like and he soon started a HQ on a secret island somewhere. He soon that of a name for the team and then Team Rocket was born! After putting demanding and evil posters lots of bad and stealing people were soon joining in! Then he made more secret bases for the team and he soon became bad and demanding and this made Team Rocket even better! Team Rocket soon made more technology for communicating, stealing, and winning! Soon Team Rocket was in Hoenn, Kanto, and Orre. They were everywhere and nowhere outside was safe anymore cause of Team Rocket, and the other new teams!!!

Pokemon Team:

Nidoking
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg034.png

Persian
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg053.png

Aerodactyl
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg142.png

Sent Reglay
10-12-2006, 02:47 AM
Name: Sent Reglay
Description: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/customavatars/avatar8212_5.gif About 6 ft with black hair, a rocket trench coat with mild acidic and fire resistance elements. Of asian(indian to be specific) desent. has dark brown eyes to the point of being nearly black.
Personality: Sent Reglay is a man who believes that strength comes from the mind. He is quick thinking and resourceful, as well as tactically brilliant.
Background: Sent Reglay was a young up-and-coming geneticist of 17. A rocket agent approached him one day and promised him access to a high-tech genetics lab and unlimited funding. Sent jumped on the opportunity as any scientist would do. His vast knowledge of the genome made him rise quickly in the ranks until he found himself at the helm of project "Mew 2" The first cloning project to ever occur in Kanto. After the devastating failure of Project "Mew 2" many on the project team were looked at as weaklings who couldn't control a Pokemon, but not Sent Reglay. In the aftermath of Mewtwo’s escape while others were groveling for mercy from the boss, Sent Looked at the Computer model of mewtwos DNA and found the fatal flaw. He then Created a second Mewtwo which was immediately captured in a special calming master ball and given to the boss. after his great achievement, he was promoted to the head of rocket science and became an important figure in all decisions That were made within HQ. After working for rocket another 3 years Sent realized that he really couldn't Work on the Pokemon genome when he wasn't out among Pokemon. Sent asked to boss to give him an opportunity to do some field work and he gladly complied. Sent was then the Executive of all Jhoto, a large enough place to do his research. Sent also retained his title as head of rocket science so that when his research was finished he could return to a desk job. Sent, now 25, is a top field agent as well as an executive and Head of rocket science.
Pokémon:
Muk: Essentially a giant biological weapon. Its gelatinous body contains every Pathogen, infectious disease, and acid known to man. Its genetic code has been altered making it immune to all forms of disease. It can launch it deadly payloads in two ways: it can launch a time release, vacuum sealed containers within a sludge bomb attack, the sticky Jell-O like covering allows the chemical weapon to deploy to full effectiveness with minimal outside intervention. The second way is to cover a small powder filled container with acid and let it melt its way into the water supply.
Elekible: Elekible’s body has been genetically altered allowing it to absorb electricity from the objects around it. This power of mass electric storage can be used to cause city-wide blackouts, or recharge cells in its own body.
Tyranitar: Its muscle structure has been injected with DNA from Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, and Machamp. It can move at breakneck speed making a behemoth such as this extremely unpredictable; its arms are strong enough to break heavy construction equipment while barely using any energy.
Weapons
M1917 Revolver with Silencer and small scope
A one-handed broadsword

I'll just use my RP character for WAR

Deoxysfan3
10-12-2006, 03:24 AM
You guys are Accepted!. I forgot, the leaders of the teams only get the good stuff.

Shady
10-12-2006, 05:36 AM
Name: Shady

Description: http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/2155/trshady2fr2.png
Shady is around 6 ft with longish dark brown hair which is hidden underneath a black 'Team Rocket' bandanna. His green eyes are visible from under the bandanna. He wears a long DarkGrey/Black coat and pants of the same colour.

Personality: Even though Shady is part of an evil organisation his personality outside of battle would be described as bright and happy. He is always good for a laugh but when it comes to battling, Shady will do just about anything to win. In his battles Shady likes using alot more strategy than strength to win. Him and his pokemon team have become alot stronger because of it.

History: Shady grew up in Azalea Town in the Johto region. As a young boy he trained with his good friend Bugsy in the Azalea town gym. In his time there he grew to love bug type pokemon. He would often go far into Ilex Forest to train his team, not coming out for hours.
Shady was 16 years of age when Team Rocket invaded Azalea town. He remembers quite well the event were they took all the Slowpoke in the town down into the well. He was intrigued by Team Rocket's force and the power that they had. At the time he was to young to join the team so he left on a journey around Johto, honing his skills hoping that one day he would be able to join the famous Team Rocket.

Pokemon:

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa212.png
Scizor
Scizor was Shady's first ever pokemon. He has become loyal to his trainer over this time. Scizor uses its steel type to it's advantage, his Metal Claw attack can't be beat for strength. With as much strength as it has, it still holds back in battle to power up before attacking. His sheer power has come in very useful in Shady's training for Team Rocket.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffa/dpffa168.png
Ariados
The most recent addition to Shady's team. Ariados is still a bit of trouble as far as battling goes, but with dedicated training Ariados is sure to become a key part in Shady's team. Ariados heavily uses its Spider Web attack, which holds his foes still while he attacks them with a wide range of attacks.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffa/dpffa012.png
Butterfree
Despite its cute exterior, Shady's Butterfree can be one tough customer. It uses all out attacks with little time for power-ups. Her Sunny Day + Solarbeam Combo are among her most commonly used attacks. Sleep Powder and Silver Wind are some of it's other attacks which it uses to annoy, and overall defeat all of her foes.

(Ok there we go, it took a while to write but I think it was worth it:hungry:)

Deoxysfan3
10-12-2006, 07:16 PM
That is very good. You are Accepted!

Poltergeist
10-13-2006, 12:08 AM
Name:Poltergeist
Description: He is 5 foot 8 with white skin. He has purple died hair and he tends to wear a dark green camoflauge army jacket,unzipped, with a white t-shirt underneath. He also wears camoflauge pants. His eves are blusih/green

Personality: To put it simply Poltergeist is somewhat lazy and tends to care about nothing, never taking anything seriousl. He likes to entertain himself with the simplest things in life. He is quite sly and tends to allways have comebacks and taunts on the top of his head. He still though above all else loves to be sarcatic or humerous.

History:Poltergeist grew up as a kid known to be besides lazy actually quite crafty and sly. He grw up as a middle class kid in Grind City. He had managed to learn street fighting from his champion boxing father and raise pokemon due to his mothers breeding skills. His sly abilitys was shown when as a kid he had managed to take down a local bully without laying a finger on him. Later in life he was recruited by team rocket after managing a bankruptcy of a company that had sold him a scratched DVD with no refund. From there he had managed to make his way up the ladder. Although he is a part of Team Rocket he tends to rarely do any work due to him pulling off sly moves, execuses and sleeping an entire day away.

Pokemon:
Crobat
Houndour
Krabby

I will most likely edit this later to add more detail but for now it should do.:)

Deoxysfan3
10-13-2006, 01:02 AM
Just add one more Pokemon and you will be accepted. Right now, you are Pending.

Poltergeist
10-13-2006, 01:11 AM
Okyedoke all done. Thought you ment max three not you needed three but that is fixed now.

Deoxysfan3
10-13-2006, 02:57 AM
Okay. Here are the teams!

Team Rocket
Leader: Poltergeist
Grunt: Sharp Claw Shady
Grunt: Sent Reglay

Team Magma
Leader: DeoxysFan3
Grunt: Luisa1
Grunt: Leoblaze

These are the teams. Begin training. I will evaluate your posts as we go along. Are you ready? Then, begin!

The Doctor
10-14-2006, 12:41 AM
Okay. Here are the teams!

Team Rocket
Leader: Sent Reglay
Grunts: Sharp Claw Shady
Grunts: Poltergiest

Team Magma

These are the teams. Begin training. I will evaluate your posts as we go along. Are you ready? Then, begin!

Ok I'll do Team Magma but next time it's Rocket!

Sent Reglay
10-14-2006, 12:56 AM
Sent walked through the field of battle. It was alive with the sound of gunfire, and the slightly less frequent sound of lead punturing the fabric of the targets. This was a test, and he new it, but more importantly, it was his re-examination. Each year, he as a rocket had to renew his training and help train the fresh recruits. He handed his weapons over to the clerk who was operating the entrance to the training course. He was handed an M-16 which was looked upon as the "commander's rifle" by the men. He submitted his broadsword to inspection by the clerk, and when it was handed back to him, he slipped it in his sheath which was housed under his black trench coat. As he walked towards the guns couse he fitted a scope and silencer on his M-16...

Wario
10-14-2006, 12:58 AM
I'm very pleased that you made this thread. Just one question, how did Sent become leader when Luis and I are?

Sent Reglay
10-14-2006, 01:00 AM
I don't know. he asked me. I said yes. thats about it. and its only in the RP training thingie for the training teams.

Deoxysfan3
10-14-2006, 01:47 AM
OOC: I chose him because he asked for it and I accepted. Now Sent, I like your post. It has detail. And remember guys, if you are speaking out of character, use OOC.

IC:

Team Rocket Battlefield

Deon walked through the trees in front of his control tower thinking. He knew that his team was outnumbered, but he had faith in Giovanni. " I hope he knows how to fight! If he can't, he will be doomed. Deon thought as he walked back to the main floor of the control tower. He pulled out his M-16 and started shining it. He looked out at the battlefield and sighed. " It has begun! "

The Doctor
10-14-2006, 02:39 AM
Giovanni flew to the battlefield with his Aerodactyl and landed on the battlefield. "Where is Deon he is suppose to be here by now," yelled Giovanni. As he waited he pulled out his M-16 and called out one of his pokemon. "I better get ready! Go Nidoking!!!" Yelled Giovanni. "Now come on we have to hide and protect our selfs until Deon comes," said Giovanni. Giovanni waited angry and eager for the Leader to come and start the battle! "Hurry up Leader," exclaimed Giovanni.

Poltergeist
10-14-2006, 03:24 AM

I was looking through a pair of binoculars hoping to spie something but with all the trees blocking view it was impossible to see anything beyond 12 feet. I was currently on the top of a large oak tree trying to spie any enemy movement but it was pointless. I put my binoculars away in one of my jackets many pockets. Lucky for me I was wearing my standard camoflauge clothes so my chances of being seen where luckly slimmer than going in standard Rocket attire.

"Sigh what a drag this training session is turning out to be," I mumbled.

Every year it is mandatory for team Rocket members to compete in a yearly training sessions in order for them to stay up to Rocket standards. It was also a time for promotions but my chances looked slim so I could care less about coming.

Back to reality I had begun to quickly think up a strategy to gain info on the enemy's where abouts. It took me mear seconds to think up a simple plan. I reached for my belt and pull out a red and white sphere that had a purple C sticker on it. I then tossed the ball into the air to unleash my dear pokemon friend Crobat who could use a bit of a stretch after being stuck in his pokeball for a while.

"Alright Crobat I need your help," I said as I began to explain my need of his presence," I want you to fly through the forest and search out for enemy magma troops, you know the people wearing red clothes and a black M?"

Crobat nods and quickly flies into the forest on his latest assignment. It took less than a minute before I could no longer see him with plain eyesight.

" Well that ought to take a while so I might as well entertain myself in the meantime," I said to my self.

I started to stair up at the sky and look at all the clouds, compairing them to other objects like bunnys, cars and pistols. I glance at the golden watch on my wrist with its two black hands pointin to the time of Twelve o' clock. Maybe if I was really lucky this session would be over before the day was done.

Deoxysfan3
10-14-2006, 03:49 AM
OOC: Luisa and Poltergeist. You guys are posting like high-class professionals. Very nice!

IC:

Deon looked out over the battlefield and saw the other control tower in the distance. He smiled at the sight and said to himself, " This is just perfect! We will be the greatest team ever! " He then took out a pokeball and threw it into the air. Out popped a large pokemon that was carrying two large spoons and had a very big mustache. It streched out it limbs and said, " Alakazam! " Deon walked over to Alakazam and said, " Teleport us to about 1/3 into the forest and then locate Giovanni. Understood? " Alakazam nodded and in a flash of light, they were gone.

The Doctor
10-14-2006, 04:14 AM
Eagerly he waited for the boss to come! "That's it I'm tired of waiting! Nidoking use Hyper Beam on the other Tower," yelled Giovanni. Nidoking quickly used it's Hyper Beam on the ememy tower! The tower took some big damages but it still stand strong on the Battlefield. All the members of Team Rocket were suprised! The Battle has begun! "Ahhhhhhhhh!!!" angrily said Giovanni!!! "NIDOKING use another Hyper Beam on the tower!!!!" Yelled Giovanni! As he soon said that a bright white flash shined at the back of him! He slowly turned arounded. It was the boss, Deon!

Leoblaze
10-14-2006, 04:26 AM
Um could I still join if so heres my info.

Name: Daniel

Pokemon:
1. Noctowl
2. Cloyster
3. Venemoth.

Looks: Short brown hair covered by the standard Team Rocket hat. He wears the standard Team Rocket shirt, which is covered by a black windbreaker. Wears black shorts accomponied with black sneakers with a red R painted on the side.

Personality: Tries to think logically before striking in combat. Outside of fighting usually short tempered, but Daniel has a kind side showing it only to his deep friends. Cares very deeply for his friends and does anything to keep them happy.

History: Grew up in Pewter City. Often spent time in the woods learning about his surrondings. Often camped in the woods to have fun with the wild Pokemon. After completing 2 years of High School he left to start his journey with his pokemon. One time he found himself in Viridian City and challeneged the Viridian city GYM leader Giovoni; Although he lost Giovoni gave him a offer. He said if you join Team Rocket you will learn to home your skills and become a excelent battler.

Weapon: Switch blade.

Shady
10-14-2006, 05:51 AM
OOC: Sorry im so late... I got held up.

IC:

"Oh C'mon! Were is everybody?" I said to myself as I was walking nervously through a dense forest. "I can hardly see. This forest is so thick. Go Scizor!" I said as I pulled out a pokeball from my coat pocket. "I need you to clear some of this forest for me."

"Scizor!" nodded the pokemon as it used the move slash on the trees. It cut a large hole in the canopy of the forest. I looked up to see the sky and noticed a small purple bat flying overhead apparently looking for something or someone. I squinted to try and make out what exactly it was. I recognised it as the crobat of one of his team members; Poltergeist.

"That's Poltergeist's Crobat... he must be close!" I said as Scizor was still trying to clear a way through the forest.

Deoxysfan3
10-14-2006, 03:23 PM
OOC: Leoblaze, are you even on Team Rocket? You will not be accepted until you tell me. Sharp Claw, very nice opening post. Now everybody needs to keep this up, and Luisa, you can't destroy the control tower from the outside.

IC:

Deon stepped in front of Giovanni and Nidoking and kneeled in front of him. He then stood up and walked over to his Alakazam. He held out the pokeball and in a flash of light, Alakazam disappeared. He then turned around to Giovanni and said, " Boss, you can't do that! That is too obvious. Why do you think the control tower hasn't been destroyed? " He then turned to the control tower that didn't even have a dent in it. He took out his blade and chopped down a tree close to him. It crashed down in a dust cloud. " You have to be more crafty. " Deon said as he sat on the felled tree. " Now we will wait for their first attack. " he said and then, he started to meditate.

Sent Reglay
10-14-2006, 03:43 PM
I pulled the Revolver out of my pocket, and proceeded to affix my silenecer to the barrel, and attach my scope to the top. I took aim at the target at the end of the training course and blasted it through the center.

"Heh, Guess my aim hasn't slipped after all" I said to the clerk who was grading our performance on the guns couse.

I picked up the sniper rifle that was sitting at my feet, and ffired a single shot. I went to check the shot and saw with satisfaction that my bullet had pierced three targets stright through the bullseye.

I slipped my revolver in my pocket and entered the fray that was to be our training.

"Come on out, Elekible" I said releasing my partner from his pokeball.

"Tap the underground source" I prdered my pokemon. He immediately lowered his wires into the ground, within seconds he had absorbed massive amounts of electricity, and stored them in his genetically altered body. I saw a blast launched at our tower, and set out to investigate, theres no way they would win this exercise on my watch.

Deoxysfan3
10-14-2006, 04:30 PM
OOC: Sent, nice post and also if you have checked, you will see that you are not leader anymore and that Polter is.

Poltergeist
10-14-2006, 06:15 PM
Location:Somwhere between team Magma and Team Rockets control tower.

I took another glance at my watch. Now the hands had changed their positions pointing to the time of 12:30. I tried to continue to amuse myself by staring up at the clouds but the fun of the activity could only last so long till you wish clouds had never existed.

I Looked one again through the forests but it was no use as Crobat was no where in site. I open one of my jackets to pull out a sharp gleaming knife with a sleek black handle.
I then started to carve into the trees doodles of anything that came to my mind. First of course I wrote "Poltergeist was here." Then I started to draw smilie faces, swirls and any sort of nounsence.

" Heh this is more fun the clouds," I thought.

Then I suddenly halted my activity as I heard the sound of the rustling of the branches. I put myself as low against my branch as I could to see just who was stopping in for a visit.I see something purple coming through the branches as I realize it was only my good buddie Crobat. He seemed exhausted as when he reached my branch he immediatly plooped down trying to regain his breath.

"Alright friend what news do you bring me," I question him.

Crobat turns his head to the North and the east meaning the bulk of the enemys troops where heading towards our base from those directions. I quickly start to formulate a plan until I notice some crunching sounds coming from where Crobat had flown in.

"Had Crobat been followed," I wondered to myself. I quickly return Crobat to his ball and but my belly against the tree's branch.

Suddenly a scizor emerged cutting down trees in it's path as I then began to realize who had followed Crobat here. Sharp Claw Shady was right behind his freind scizor, looking confused and lost.

"I could pretend that I am not here," I thought "but he does look like he could use some help."

I decided I should help the poor lost grunt and jumped down from the trees to greet him.

Deoxysfan3
10-14-2006, 06:55 PM
OOC: Okay Leo, you are Accepted! You will be on my team and you start at the control tower.

Leoblaze
10-15-2006, 12:03 AM
OCC: Thanks Deoxys

ICC:

Location: Inside the Magma Control Tower in the training grounds.

"Man this is so boring" I said with a hint of sardinic in my voice. "How did I get stuck base sitting Magma base" I asked.

I flashed back to earlier on in the day when the yearly training for Rocket Members started. The briefinf meeting was at 1 p.m. and it was already 1:10 p.m. I was late; as i barged into the meeting room and no one was there. I turned around and asked a Rocket grunt where everyone was. He told me that everyone was already on the training field. as the door closed shut I saw a sheet of paper with the tms posted, it read:

Team Rocket
Leader: Poltergeist
Grunt: Sharp Claw Shady
Grunt: Sent Reglay

Team Magma
Grunt: Leoblaze ( Base duty)

Man this is not fair. I ran out out into the training grounds were I was given my knife, gun and the Magma Uniform. I ran to the Control tower where I was to be stationed. My flash back ended and I was still sitting. All of a sudden I heard a blsat come from the distance followed by a faint light. "That must be the attack on the Rocket tower" I said suprissed by the attack. I wonder who launched the attack? I thought to my self. I reached for my Noctowl's PokeBall and threw it to the ground. "Noctowl, I want you to be look out and come back and tell me if any one is close to the tower." I oredered. Then I grabbed my Venemoth's PokeBall and told it the same thing and to use either Sleep Powder or Stun Spore on a enemy.

Deoxysfan3
10-15-2006, 12:23 AM
OOC: Very good opening. So far, everybody has a C rating. This means you are doing good but can get better.

Shady
10-15-2006, 05:48 AM
OOC: Cool, a C. Pretty good seen as im new to this.

"There, we made it!" I said as Scizor and I made it through yet another extremely dense part of forest. "Let's keep going".

I heard rustling in a large oak tree up ahead. "Watch out Scizor, it might be an enemy." I said instructing Scizor. At that moment someone jumped down out of the tree. It was the the owner of the Crobat which I saw earlier... Team Rocket's leader Poltergeist.

"Oh, stand down Scizor." Scizor lowered its claws. I started to salute "Shady reporting for dut..." The noise of a large tree falling interrupted me. "Woah! What was that? Maybe we should check that out? What do you think Poltergeist?"

Deoxysfan3
10-15-2006, 02:52 PM
OOC: Okay. It's a little short Shady, but you can improve.

IC:

Deon was still sitting on the stump, when he pulled out his knife and started whittling away at a large splinter of wood. After about 15 minutes, he had craved an Onix statuette. He gave himself a pat on the vack and threw it to Giovanni. " This is how you carve! " Deon said and then, went back to meditating.

Poltergeist
10-15-2006, 05:19 PM
Location:Still somewhere between Team Rocket and Team Magmas control Towers.

I hear a large tree fall to the ground close by. I pull out a small silver pistol from my pocket and fire it into the distance. A scream is heard as a magma grunt fall to the ground about a foot away.

"That fool," I said cunningly, " with cutting down all these tree he might as well be blowing a horn to announce his arrival."

I hoped Sharp Claw would pick up on the hint.

"There will be more where that came from,"I began to explain, "more magma grunts will soon be converging on this position so I suggest we start to get moving."

I took a deep breath so that I could continue speaking.

"I had my Crobat scout ahead and he found most enemies coming from the North and the east towards our tower so I suggest we take the North west route."

I raise my pistol,still in my hand, and fire another shot. A Magma grunts lifeless body falls from a tree a little over a foot away. He falls to the ground causing the green leaves off of the oak tree to fall with him.

"I am going to get going now before more show up," I continued to lecture, "you may follow me if you wish Sharp Claw."

I lazily walk towards the first grunts body I shot and steal the pistol still in his lifeless hand. I then contiuned on my journey towards team magmas tower. I heard Sharp Claw's foot steps and turned around to see if he had decided to follow me or choose to take his own path.

Deoxysfan3
10-15-2006, 05:44 PM
OOC: Polter, I like how you split up your paragraphs for each person. You are definitly improving.

Leoblaze
10-15-2006, 06:09 PM
IC:

I looked down at my watch to see that not much time had passed since I last glanced at it. I then remebered the saying I once heard from my Mother, A watched pot never boils. I chuckled to my self.

"Mom its not the pots that boiling now its me me cause its so boring" I said sarcasticly as if some one was there.

As I turned around I saw Noctowl at the window.

"Noctowl what is it did you see a enemy, are they close?" I asked my pokemon.

It shook its head. I though to myslef then that must mean that Noctowl saw enemies and they are coming. I was brought back to reality by the sound of two gunshots. I raced to the window to see birds flying from trees. That must be the people who Noctowl saw. I really hope that those guys take their sweet time coming here.

"Noctowl use Foresight to see where those gun shoots came from and bring back some news , Like who was shoot or something." I oredered my Pokemon.

Again I heard Noctowl flap its wings and soar threw the air. I hope that Noctowl is safe and returns safe. I glanced down at my watch to see about 5 minutes had elapssed. Man this is going to be just one of those days I thought. I ran outside to grab a stick and maybe wibble something, to kill time. As I stepped outside the door I saw my Venemoth meadering outside.

"Venemoth!!" I barked " What are you doing just hanging outside like that?, Do you want the enemy to see us." I barked.

I quickly grabbed my Pokemon's pokeball and ordered him to return. I turned to a tree and snapped off a branch, and proceded to return back inside and cover the tower. I took out the knife I had been given and started to shave off bits and pieces off the branch.

Deoxysfan3
10-15-2006, 06:28 PM
OOC: Good Leo. Very nice.

Shady
10-16-2006, 06:36 AM
OOC: Hmm.. I wish I could post in here a bit more... But at the time that I get home from school theres no one else online.

"Yes. I need to get moving" I said, answering Poltergeist's question. "But perhaps I will make my own way there... It doesn't really make sense to stay together. I will see you later perhaps." I started walking in another direction. 'We might take a more covered route' I said quietly to Scizor. I started to walk towards a small field full of really tall grass.

Before entering the grass I looked back at Poltergeist. He was gone.

"Wow. He doesn't waste any time does he?" I said to myself. "Anyway, come back Scizor. You would be quite noticeable in this grass." I pulled out a pokeball and Scizor returned in a flash of red light.

The grass in the field was well over 6 feet tall... An ideal place for hiding out. It was infested by bug and grass pokemon. I flicked a Ledyba away so I could push down the grass just a little to check out my surroundings. I looked towards a large tower in the distance... the magma base. "Perhaps that is my next destination?" I said questioning my own thoughts. I noticed a small dot flying around the tower. It looked kind of like a butterfly. Then a flash of red. It's definately a pokemon then, just been returned to it's pokeball. There must be someone from Team Magma up there, last time I checked no one on Team Rocket had a butterfly pokemon, besides me of course.

I squinted to try to see the person, but by the time I located them they were already halfway through the castle's threshold. The door slammed shut and he was gone.

After pushing my way through a large crowd of oddish on the floor I had made it too the edge of the tall grass... after this point it was completely flat. No cover at all.

"I'm going to have to avoid this" I told myself. I started walking around the perimeter of the field. It was rocky and hard to walk on. But it was better than an open field would have been.

"Actually, if I just follow this rocky hill, it should take me very close to the magma tower." I had confirmed my plan. All I have to do is get there.

Dr Scott
10-16-2006, 07:26 AM
OOC: <- I guess? Look, I know this isn't my thread and I'm not a member, so I shouldn't be posting here, but I'm an ex-Rocket and I like to watch out for my old team. I don't like leaving my ex's on bad terms, I guess =P

ON TO THE POINT! Deo, telling them what they are doing good won't help as much as telling them what they are doing wrong, so that they can fix it ^^. That really is the best way to get better when you are writing. If you tell them what they are doing right they will continue to do that, but not really improve ... You know?

If you think I'm wrong just skip over this. If not, PM me and I will be happy to give in tips to each RP / RPer whenever I have time to.

I want to see Rocket do well in the upcoming ToD's, let us give Aqua the run for their designer's brand clothing!

Deoxysfan3
10-16-2006, 02:23 PM
OOC: Well, I need help evaluating. You can help if you want.

Sent Reglay
10-17-2006, 12:37 AM
I saw movement in the grassy field to the left of my position. It was then, that I realized what a vulnerable position I was in. I hit the dirt as a gun sounded and a bullet sailed over my head. I pulled out my pistol and began firing in the direction of the gunshot. I heard a groan and saw a humans form heave over. The thumping of a body on the ground covered my mad dash to the safety of the 6-foot grass. I saw the movement again, followed by the sight of a black uniform.

"Hands on your head" I announced as I pointed my gun at the human-shape.

The man stood slightly hunched over as to avoid being spotted by magma men, but he was obviously a rocket. I lowered my pistol and continued on my way. Before I knew it, I was at the end of the grass on the plain. I drew my pistol, and aimed at a magma troop walking the perimeter of the tower. I fired with precise aim, hitting him in the heart. With those red uniforms, it would be a while until they discovered the gunshot wound, because my silencer betrayed nothing. As the Magma troops tended to the fallen man, I dashed into the shadow of the tower. I reurned my pistol to my holster, and sneaked towards the back door. I rounded the tower and saw the guards, humans and pokemon alike, waiting to take down any intruder. I would need backup I thought dashing back towards the grass. As I hit the dirt in a roll, I heard gunfire aimed for my back.

<That was a stupid move> I thought to myself.

I pulled a pokeball from my belt, and threw it in the air. In seconds, my Elekible had already erected a barrier of electricity. Elekible blasted three troops with over-dramatisized arcs of lightning, and inploded his barrier creating a flash followed a cloud of smoke. while the cloud remained I returned elekible to his pokeball, and ran back towards the Rocket member I had seen earlier.

Deoxysfan3
10-17-2006, 01:32 AM
OOC: Sent, I like your style of writing. It is nice and split up. The one issues I am having is, if we were in a WAR, if you keep rushing into battle, you will most likely be killed. Try to think more strategically.

Sent Reglay
10-17-2006, 01:41 AM
OOC: yeah I know, but since the majority of this RPs inhabitants are NPCs there aren't any risks:tongue:

Leoblaze
10-17-2006, 11:33 PM
OCC: I was just wondering are the gun loaded with real shoots? If so are we going to have to use them on each other?

IC:

"Ugg I want some action already" talking out loud.

"Hey there was a intruder attack" said some random Magma grunt.

I heard the foot steps of several grunts heading to the scene.

"Well might as well go and see the big scene" I said out loud again.

Just as I turned around from the window, Noctowl came swooping in with something in its beak. It had a piece of a Magma uniform covered in blood. I though to myself; it must have been a rocket grunt that shoot this guy. So the attack that happened before must have been another Rocket grunt.

"Noctowl, Return" I ordered as I took out his pokeball.

I rushed down the stairs to see some other Magma grunts bring in the lifeless bodies of some other Magma grunts. I acted quickly, I took out both my Venemoth's and Noctowl's pokeball and threw them up into the air.

"Noctowl, Venemoth go. Venemoth Sleep powder, Noctowl Whirlwing." I ordered my pokemon. Then turning to the Magma grunts I yelled " ALL OF YOU GET INSIDE NOW, unless you dont want to get caught in this trap."

The grunts retreated inside the base. As both my Pokemon flew into the air I ripped my uniform and tied the ripped pieces around my mouth and nose as a block from the Sleep powder. I looked up to see my Venemoth's wings began to beat faster and some blue powder began to rain down in the sky. At the same time Noctowl's wings began to beat faster and the wind began to speeed up. The Sleep Powder got caught in the wind and began to fly all over.

"This is great, Keep it up guys" I said euphorically to both my Pokemon.

Deoxysfan3
10-17-2006, 11:45 PM
OOC: Okay Leo! First, they are like paintballs. You have to get the other team with them. Also, you are making to short of sentences. Make them longer and you will get better.

Shady
10-18-2006, 06:47 AM
I was still following the rocky path that I had been on for a while. I was starting to grow very tired. I looked up at the magma tower.

"Not too far now" I reassured myself. As I looked I noticed that the person that I saw earlier was back out the front again. He was releasing two pokemon.

"Wait, what is that!" I exclaimed as I saw the two pokemon use some sort of attacks. I noticed a fine powder reaching out into the landscape. "That looks like sleep powder. I would know that anywere."

I tried to duck and cover, tried to avoid getting hit by this onslaught of sleep- inducing powder. I knew from training my butterfree that sleep powder was best stopped with simply a cloth over the mouth and nose. I pulled a hankerchief from my front jacket pocket and held it too my mouth, just in time too. I felt the powder brushing on my body as it was pushed by a large gust of wind.

'Luckily i've been around bug pokemon all my life... other members of Rocket might not know how to stop this attack.' I thought to myself as I tried to look for some of my fellow Rocket members. I couldn't see any so I slipped behind a largish rock to hide until the attack was over.

Deoxysfan3
10-18-2006, 02:07 PM
OOC: Sharp Claw, I'd say you're doing like Leoblaze. A little bit short on the sentences. Also remember guys, you all can benefit from this, so always pay attention.

Shady
10-19-2006, 06:30 AM
OOC: Ok Deoxys. I'll try to make it a bit longer and why hasn't anyone posted? It's been ages...

Deoxysfan3
10-19-2006, 02:29 PM
I know. With the Tides about to begin, I am surprised.

Leoblaze
10-19-2006, 03:19 PM
OCC: Well I knwo you guys will do well in the TOD that is if we get the others to come. And..... its very hard/ lonely when you cant post after other peoples posts. I kinda want the others to post so I can form some idea.

Deoxysfan3
10-19-2006, 04:05 PM
OOC: We'll just wait a little longer. If no one posts after 2 days, this can be closed.

Leoblaze
10-20-2006, 02:03 AM
OOC: We'll just wait a little longer. If no one posts after 2 days, this can be closed.
OCC: AWW but I like this kinda of stuff. I mean I know I'm not in the TOD but This is sorta close to it right?... I mean this isnt 1/2 bad either.

Shady
10-20-2006, 06:24 AM
OCC: Well I knwo you guys will do well in the TOD that is if we get the others to come. And..... its very hard/ lonely when you cant post after other peoples posts. I kinda want the others to post so I can form some idea.

I know, you kinda need the other posts to help your story move along as well... We need all the people back...

OCC: AWW but I like this kinda of stuff. I mean I know I'm not in the TOD but This is sorta close to it right?... I mean this isnt 1/2 bad either.

Yeah, this is actually a pretty good story.

Deoxysfan3
10-20-2006, 02:31 PM
OOC: There is only one more day.

.Red.
10-20-2006, 10:59 PM
If someone brings this RP back to life I'll be more than happy to start posting in here.

Deoxysfan3
10-20-2006, 11:02 PM
You can post here, but if someone doesn't post an actual RP post in about 16 hours, this will go bye-bye.

.Red.
10-21-2006, 02:20 AM
Name: Zeno Ifrit

Pokemon:
Wynaut
http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/2007/pkrs160pg9.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Lunatone
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/5268/pkrs125pf3.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Relicanth

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/8832/pkrs179np7.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Looks: http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/2189/frlgemtr120qi9.png (http://imageshack.us)

Personality: Zeno is very mysterious. You have to get to know him before he can reveal how he acts to people. If you become a loyal friend he will start opening up to you. Also when he feels that someone else is loyal to him, he will return the favor. He believes revenge is the best way to get back at some one. He is very smart and strategic.

History: Zeno was born into a wealthy family. They gave him everything he could ever ask for and more. When he was ten they took the ocean. He became very fond of Wynaut and they followed each other around. Wynaut followed him home and they became best friends. Zeno decided to hit the books and kept studying, but he made sure he had time for Wynaut. Thier first battle was with a Lunatone. They almost lost but Wynaut pulled out with amazing strength and they won the battle. This allowed Zeno to catch Lunatone. Then he had a pond installed in his backyard and he went off to find a pokemon for it. He found a Relicanth and caught it instantly with no fight. He stuck it in his pond and used him for battles.

Zeno heard about an organization called "Team Rocket". They interested him with thier ways so he decided to follow them around secretly for a while to see what they did. He liked it and decided to join them. The greeted him warmly and since then he has been with them.

Weapons: Semi-Automatic Russian SKS with scope and a marble dagger.

(Came up with this fast because I'm tired. It's not that good)

Deoxysfan3
10-21-2006, 04:00 AM
It's good enough. I'll put you on a team tomorrow.

Leoblaze
10-21-2006, 04:49 AM
OCC:

So I guess that we got a new member, just in the wrong section.

.Red.
10-21-2006, 11:20 AM
No, I joined correctly. This was my application like it said to make in the first post.

Leoblaze
10-21-2006, 02:25 PM
No, I joined correctly. This was my application like it said to make in the first post.
OH opp sorry, Well I guess thats I get for just breathing through the sections/posts.

Deoxysfan3
10-21-2006, 02:29 PM
Ifrit, you are going on my Team, okay?

.Red.
10-21-2006, 09:22 PM
Ok, that works. So when do we/I start posting?

Deoxysfan3
10-21-2006, 10:55 PM
You can start right now if you want.

Shady
10-22-2006, 12:23 AM
You can start right now if you want.

Yes, please start now... No one wants this to die.

.Red.
10-22-2006, 01:00 AM
Zeno ran through the booby trapped battlefield. Trip wire and land mines everywhere. The sky was a dark black and Zeno came to a halt behind some trees. He rocked his head making his night vision come down. He could see alot better now. He held his gun up looking through his sharp eyed scope. He saw an Aqua target and he studied the way it moved for a minute. It took a while for him to figure what it was doing, but all it was doing was walking up and down the stairs. He counted one....two.....three.....four.....BOOM! He pulled the trigger sending out a nice paintshell. It his the target knocking it down instantly. He rolled over and took out two more Aqua guard targets. Counting their steps and waiting for the perfect shot.

Leoblaze
10-22-2006, 02:32 PM
OCC: Isn't it Rocket vs Magma (Rockets in Magma uniforms)

Deoxysfan3
10-22-2006, 02:42 PM
I thought it was. Oh wait. I made it didn't I? Ifrit, you are facing Rocket, not Aqua.

.Red.
10-22-2006, 08:25 PM
OOC: Oh, lol. I didn't feel like reading all the pages.

IC:

Zeno stuck the gun on his back and decided to start crawling. The mud was thick and sometimes his hands and legs got stcuk inside it. To bring victory to Magma was the goal, and he was going to do everything he could to get it to them. Finally he came to a back covered in dense moss and smooth rocks.

He pulled out a bipod and attached his gun to it. He sat there waiting for a target to come buy. Like the silent assassin he was he sat there and waited five minutes.....ten minutes....thrity minutes. Finally out came a Rocket. He pointed to scope at the chest, took a deep breath, and fired. It missed, and the soldier pulled out an SMG firing randomly at him. Zeno pulled his gun off his bipod and his behind the bank waiting for the Rocket to quit firing.

Deoxysfan3
10-23-2006, 02:39 PM
OOC: That's a good post Ifrit, but you need to make it longer. Everybody pay attention to this. This is my idea. 95% of the time, you should post at least 2-3 paragraphs with at least 5 sentences each. The other 5% is when you only make a short post because you can't add anything without ruining the stroyline with nonsense. So remember, post 5 sentence paragraphs, ( 2-3 at least ) and only make a short post of about 1-2 paragraphs with only 2-4 sentences if you can't add anything to the storyline.

Shady
10-24-2006, 08:53 AM
It's is becomeing increasingly difficult to think of something to further the story. I try waiting another day to let some more people post, but I come back and there is none or hardly any posts.

I'm having a mental blank here.

Leoblaze
10-24-2006, 06:22 PM
It's is becomeing increasingly difficult to think of something to further the story. I try waiting another day to let some more people post, but I come back and there is none or hardly any posts.

I'm having a mental blank here.
Yeah I really hope that some one post here and What I mean somebody I mean some one who hasnt made a new post.

.Red.
10-25-2006, 01:04 AM
OOC: Lol, I can't think of anything else to put. I'm all out of ideas.

Leoblaze
10-25-2006, 01:33 AM
OCC: I know the feeling I cant write anything until some one posts. Man I hope Luis comes back from being away from 5 days. Then I'll drag him here and make him post. (J/K)