PDA

View Full Version : HELP stuck

supernova83
10-12-2006, 04:46 AM
Okay, I don't know what to do. I've logged so many hours playing the game but I'm stuck. I just keep on going on missions. Like the Buried relic how many floors does it have? So far I've been in like 60. But if you shut it off in quick save mode it erase the data and you have to start from the beginning. I've been on 250 missions I just kept going but I'm sick of the missions and want to go beyond that like hm fly. But how

sign
frustrated in nyc

Shady
10-12-2006, 11:00 AM
Okay, I don't know what to do. I've logged so many hours playing the game but I'm stuck. I just keep on going on missions. Like the Buried relic how many floors does it have? So far I've been in like 60. But if you shut it off in quick save mode it erase the data and you have to start from the beginning. I've been on 250 missions I just kept going but I'm sick of the missions and want to go beyond that like hm fly. But how

sign
frustrated in nyc

I don't have any idea what your actually asking...

All I could make out was how many floors does the Buried Relic have... The answer is; it has 99 floors in total.. so take some escape orbs if you don't want to go the whole way.

deoxysboy2000
10-12-2006, 12:22 PM
uh if you quick save you start back from where you are

tyr888
10-12-2006, 03:11 PM
in was in that part for a while. i'm going to guess that you're around level 35-45

go to [highlight the following to read] solar cave, and get the HMs waterfall and surf.

when you do that, you'll get some storyline-like scenes, and open some more missions

there really isn't anything to do in buried relic, besides catching mew and the three regi-s, and HMs ... oh, and items too, of course!