sschronoac
10-12-2006, 04:09 PM
Stormy Sea
Grovyle
Difficulty A
-H?N5 MRSHK(F)?? 9QM?2
M+??? ?1S6+?+? -WXP6
??T?K+71?-0?? Y1QP...

This is my first time doing this so some one will have to walk me through this!:biggrin:

Mr M
10-12-2006, 06:31 PM
well I've tried inputing your password and for some reason it says that it's incorrect.

Hoshika
10-12-2006, 09:32 PM
Stormy Sea
Grovyle
Difficulty A
-H?N5 MRSHK(F)?? 9QM?2
M+??? ?1S6+?+? -WXP6
??T?K+71?-0?? Y1QP...

This is my first time doing this so some one will have to walk me through this!:biggrin:

I'll try it as soon as I finish my homework!

Pi!

Edit: Woohoo! My Taillow evolved! Now to recolor that sprite ._.

tyr888
10-12-2006, 10:31 PM
-H?N5 MRSHK(F)?? 9QM?2
M+??? ?1S6+?+? -WXP6
??T?K+71?-0?? Y1QP...

important note for would be rescuers

his code is written correctly, except the <female> sign he put there is supposed to be a <male> sign.

if you do that, you'll find a grovyle in stormy sea, on floor 35

Hoshika
10-12-2006, 11:22 PM
important note for would be rescuers

his code is written correctly, except the <female> sign he put there is supposed to be a <male> sign.

if you do that, you'll find a grovyle in stormy sea, on floor 35

Oh, thanks for telling me. Now to rescue him now...

I'll have the code up by tommorow.

strongbad
10-12-2006, 11:24 PM
You won't find grovyle on the 35th floor, you'll find a rescue point and there will most likely be a monster hous when you find it.

Hoshika
10-12-2006, 11:29 PM
You won't find grovyle on the 35th floor, you'll find a rescue point and there will most likely be a monster hous when you find it.

Eh, I think we've all rescued someone before. XP; ANYWAYS... maybe I'll post the password today, it depends.

sschronoac
10-13-2006, 01:54 AM
sorry just got home from work. I'm sorry i must have written it wrong! :happy: Please someone save me as soon as possible! I am dying to play!

AshMistyMayfan
10-13-2006, 08:21 AM
As of 1:15am PST, which is Pacific Standard, here is the A-OK mail from the A Team:
(M) will be the male sign
(...) is the ...
-H?W5MPNHK(M)?NWQM?2
M+K?!?1T6+?+6-WXP6
?XT?K+71?-0(M)?Y1QP(...)

Confirm and we'll talk reward when I check it after 10am my time, need sleep.
ANd beware of monster houses, but on the high seas, piece of cake for my 87 Raichu and Thunderbolt. Thanks again for using the A Team. You can also write to my PM.

sschronoac
10-13-2006, 11:30 AM
I think i messed up! I am sorry, as i said before I am new to being rescued. I couldn't find where to put in the a-ok mail so i thought i had to do it at pelipers post office. Well, of course it did a quick save, now i don't have get help as an option at the profile screen! If we can trade items still I'll still give you something for the effort.:disapp:

AshMistyMayfan
10-13-2006, 05:10 PM
I think i messed up! I am sorry, as i said before I am new to being rescued. I couldn't find where to put in the a-ok mail so i thought i had to do it at pelipers post office. Well, of course it did a quick save, now i don't have get help as an option at the profile screen! If we can trade items still I'll still give you something for the effort.:disapp:

I'm embarrassed to say, but, I don't know how to trade items.:oops: I would like the TM Shadow Ball or I'll take something simple like Joy Ribbon (if you have extra). I got a lot of items on my end that I'm willing to part with in gummis, high power TMs, seeds, and orbs. Can somebody explain the trade item option and where you do that? THere has to be a code for a link cable can't stretch over 50 miles.

Don't worry about being new to being rescued, I axed about 4 times in being KOed, embarrassed about losing when I had a chance to win.:redface: But now when I go into longer dungeons, I will send out a rescue call.

Hoshika
10-13-2006, 08:10 PM
Aww, I guess I'm too late to put up the password. >_> Oh well.