PDA

View Full Version : HM Fly and Sky Blue Plains

Charizard Trainer
10-12-2006, 08:09 PM
Does anybody know where I can find a Fly HM? I can't go into Sky Tower until I do...
Also, can somebody give me the Wonder Mail code for Sky Blue Plains?

strongbad
10-12-2006, 08:15 PM
Wyvern hill on the 30th floor. (requires key)

Charizard Trainer
10-12-2006, 08:23 PM
'preciate it. Big Help.

tyr888
10-12-2006, 10:23 PM
getting sky blue plains is part of the storyline. you can't get it from wondermail codes.

you need to check the bulletins and mailbox after you wake up to see if a friend mission is offered as a reward

when you find the one that has (highlight to read ->)no wondermail code that offers an area as a reward, that's the one that allows you to go to howling forest to get the sky blue plains area

Legendary Wolf
10-12-2006, 11:07 PM
getting sky blue plains is part of the storyline. you can't get it from wondermail codes.

you need to check the bulletins and mailbox after you wake up to see if a friend mission is offered as a reward

when you find the one that has (highlight to read ->)no wondermail code that offers an area as a reward, that's the one that allows you to go to howling forest to get the sky blue plains area

But there is a wondermail code for it at gameqags.com

supernova83
10-12-2006, 11:17 PM
Wyvern hill on the 30th floor. (requires key)

Um where do you find a 2nd key. I used one key I found on a floor and found a sun ribbon but I'm trying to find another key for the 30th floor.

strongbad
10-12-2006, 11:28 PM
You can use keys you find from other dungeons. I always go to solar cave if I want a key because I always find atleast 1.

Charizard Trainer
10-19-2006, 08:01 PM

I found a Wonder Mail for it on the Internet..AND IT WORKS!!!!!

(Play with that...:cool: )

EvilLatias
10-21-2006, 12:23 PM
you dont need 2 get hm fly 2 go to sky tower all you need to do is get a salamence and make it remember fly

tyr888
10-21-2006, 11:29 PM
I found a Wonder Mail for it on the Internet..AND IT WORKS!!!!!

(Play with that...:cool: )

when you play the mission in game, you get the mission to help smeargle, and there is no wondermail code listed there.

i'm sure that it's there, i'm not doubting that, but it's still a storyline thing. at least, I think it's a better get from the storyline, rather than just a random mission

Legendary Wolf
10-22-2006, 04:10 PM
when you play the mission in game, you get the mission to help smeargle, and there is no wondermail code listed there.

i'm sure that it's there, i'm not doubting that, but it's still a storyline thing. at least, I think it's a better get from the storyline, rather than just a random mission
actually no you have to a mission like Uproar forest and after you get you to help smeargle

EvilLatias
11-01-2006, 02:41 PM
dude all missions have wonder mail codes-.-

Legendary Wolf
11-02-2006, 12:12 AM
dude all missions have wonder mail codes-.-

thats true will at least all the important missions