PDA

View Full Version : Level 1 dungeons

PIKA_GIRL
10-13-2006, 04:21 AM
I just beat the 1st part of the game and i'm geting more dungeons. I need to know the dungeon(s) that have you start back at level 1, empty your toolbox , and just start you with a clean slate. I want to know this because I did to much work for Team ANGEL's skitty and venasaur to go back to level 1. Please help!:pray:

Zart Morder
10-13-2006, 04:34 AM
Wish Cave, Joyous Tower, and Purity Forest all start you at level 1. All three remove any money you're holding, but only Purity Forest removes items. They're really nothing to be concerned about, your level will be the same as it was before when you leave.

tyr888
10-13-2006, 04:46 AM
yea, after you leave the dungeon, all of your levels are put where they were when you entered the dungeon.

PIKA_GIRL
10-13-2006, 06:15 AM
Thanks!:cool:

AshMistyMayfan
10-13-2006, 07:39 AM
When you go into Wish Cave and Joyous, you better make sure your team levels up when you go higher up. I was like level 4 when I recruited my level 9 Chikorita, and took about 11 attacks to finally down it. Best thing to do is carry lots of gravel rocks and toss away if you're too low. The sticks/thorns/spikes are not worth it, but gravel rocks are a 20hp damage. Grass go down in one shot, the normal go down in 2 shots. Make sure you have plenty of Max Elixirs and try to avoid the traps that spoil your food or inventory. Bad part of level 1 is you get the level IQ that does not include trap seer or avoider unless you stocked up on gummis when you go into the level 1 dungeon so to speak.

It's also best to get the recruitments out of the way as soon as possible and then undertake the mission. Many times I got the perfect recruitment, ended up losing it.:dazed: My trips to Joyous have netted me after a lot of patience some great recruits. Alas though, the Eevee will be difficult since it loves to run away when it's HP is low.:dazed: