PDA

View Full Version : Do u recruit Kioger in blue team?

Mystic Blaze
10-13-2006, 09:48 AM
can u tell me plz:oops:

SuperNova
10-13-2006, 07:32 PM
ya.. kk frst u hav 2 og 2 mt. blaze. YOU MST HAF CYNDAQUIL ADN MDUKIP UP FRNT. wlk up lft up dwn rite jmp adn ues wter gun. IMEDDITLEY PRES A, B, L, R, , DOWN, AND RITE!11!! den de groundon will eat yoo. IF TIHS DIDNT HPPEN U DID SUMTING RWONG!!!111! nwo yooz hden pwer and groundon wll vomit u. den he wll s4y "I HTAE U NWO I WILL FITE U WIT TUNS OV PKMNNNN!!!!1!!" den 23 lvl 84 mewwtos apeer out uv nowar. dunt wry, dey jus haf nubby mves liek splash, tckle, jmup, annd mega ooze. beat tem al. nwo grondon wll yel at u and say "NWO I FITE U!!!!11!". be carful. groundon has sum strng moofs liek bounce, fly, surf, and giga jmup. ifter u beet hem he will sey "NOOOO I HTE U!" den he disapers and givs u kyogre. CONGRADUMALATIONS! U GOT KYOGRE!
If you don't believe me try it yourself! (silly pants)
__________________________________________________ _______________

Ok, for real now.

You have to beat the game (just Rayquaza). After the credits roll and the whole big cut scene, continue. Now you need to talk to Medicham and Lombre in the Town Square, then after go up to Whiscash Pond and talk to Wishcash himself, he should award you with the HM Dive which unlocks kyogre's dungeon.

Kyogre's Dungeon has 40 Floors of water pokemon and you must have the HM dive in your toolbox or have a water pokemon who you taught dive to with you to enter. Your reward for braving this 40 level dungeon is a battle with Kyogre at the bottom, he has approximately a 50% chance to join your team and will come with his own friend area, so your hard work is well worth it.

I got this off of GameFaqs.com. Credit to hswbaz's Walkthrough.

Mystic Blaze
10-14-2006, 02:01 AM
so is their only 1 chance 2 get him?(the first time u vs him):eh:

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
10-14-2006, 02:06 AM
No, if you don't get it the first time, I believe you can go through Stormy Sea and try again.

SuperNova
10-14-2006, 03:02 AM
Yes, you can. :happy:

i liek ub3r p0st. =P