PDA

View Full Version : The Journey Through Hoenn

The Doctor
10-14-2006, 02:28 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b1/Hoenn.jpg

Introduction: This RP is based on all human qualities of Love, Angel, Sadness, disppointment, yet they know that when it comes to choose between their own personal things, and the saving of the people, Love should come second. Yet the bond of love will keep the people strong, thoughout and in spite of several incidents it remains firm.

Storyline: As Ash continues on his journey to become a pokemon master he now travels to new land called Hoenn with new pokemon that he is going to get to know soon and new rivals to battle! Ash's last journey was in the great Johto region where he was defeated by a trainer that had Hoenn pokemon. And now Ash is going into Hoenn to continue his journey. Ash is now alone on his journey cause Brock went back to the Gym in Pewter City and Misty also went back to her Gym in Cerulean City. Ash had no choice but to turn Hoenn with a heavy heart. Even though that Gary isn't around anymore he soon realizes that their is a rival who, he learns in time, loves the same person he is fond of. He's overjoyed at the serenity and beauty of Hoenn, but he doesn't realize that the story of Love, Anger, Disappointment, Danger, and Jealousy unfolding into his life, like he never felt before, immediately after he sets foot into Hoenn.

Characters: Here are the parts for this RP!!!

May(Taken), Ash Ketchum (Taken), Brock, Misty, Prof. Birch, Max, Team Magma, Team Aqua, Jessie, James, Meowth, Drew, Harley, and Prof. Oak

You can also make-up a character if you want!

Form: Heres the Form to Join! I'll Start!

Name: Ash Ketchum

Description: You can use a Sprite for this!

Information: He has went to lots of regions to become a Pokemon Master. He now has to go to a new region called Hoenn where it has new Gym Leaders and new pokemon. There he would get his first Hoenn starter and start his new journey on the region Hoenn. He is excited more than ever now to go to a new region and catch new pokemon but their are dangers along his path to become a Pokemon Master. New Teams will form in the Hoenn region that will bring dangers on his journey. But he is not scared or nervous to go to the Hoenn region!

Starter Pokemon: Treecko (And people that will be Gym Leaders will have different pokemon that are stronger and better like the pokemon in the Anime)

Team: None

Other: He will soon have a crush on May who he will soon met on his journey.

DarkAmethyst
10-14-2006, 02:23 PM
Sounds cool. I think I'll make up a character.

Name: Jade Stewart

Description: Long, black hair with green eyes. Wears a red tanktop and faded out blue jeans. On the front of her tanktop, a J is embroidered in gold sequins, symbolizing her name. She also wears red shoes with white laces.

Information: Jade grew up in New Bark Town, Johto, with her mother and three siblings. Her dad was a pretty well known professor, so she never really got to see him much growing up. When she began her Pokemon journey at ten years old, she recieved a Cyndaquil for her starter. Making her way through Johto, she and Cyndaquil became inseparable, and ended up beating the Johto League.

Now, Jade travels to a new region, Hoenn. She has no idea what Pokemon, Gyms or anything else this region has, but she is still extremely excited about it. She plans to find the town that holds the starters and start off there. Having no friends, Jade has high hopes of making some in this new region.

Starter Pokemon: Torchic

Other: Jade hopes to become a great fire Pokemon master. Ever since she first got her Cyndaquil, she has loved fire Pokemon.

Her dad is Prof. Elm.

The Doctor
10-14-2006, 02:26 PM
Sounds cool. I think I'll make up a character.

Name: Jade Stewart

Description: Long, black hair with green eyes. Wears a red tanktop and faded out blue jeans. On the front of her tanktop, a J is embroidered in gold sequins, symbolizing her name. She also wears red shoes with white laces.

Information: Jade grew up in New Bark Town, Johto, with her mother and three siblings. Her dad was a pretty well known professor, so she never really got to see him much growing up. When she began her Pokemon journey at ten years old, she recieved a Cyndaquil for her starter. Making her way through Johto, she and Cyndaquil became inseparable, and ended up beating the Johto League.

Now, Jade travels to a new region, Hoenn. She has no idea what Pokemon, Gyms or anything else this region has, but she is still extremely excited about it. She plans to find the town that holds the starters and start off there. Having no friends, Jade has high hopes of making some in this new region.

Starter Pokemon: Torchic

Other: Jade hopes to become a great fire Pokemon master. Ever since she first got her Cyndaquil, she has loved fire Pokemon.

Her dad is Prof. Elm.

Good Form! Accepted!

Snow Fairy Sugar
10-14-2006, 02:39 PM
Awesome, thanks luisa ^_^

Name : May
Description/Information : May is a slightly shy, yet tough girl. Her father, Norman is the owner and the Gym Leader of the Petalburg City Gym, yet, surprisingly, she wasn't much interested in pokemon. She once saw the Johto League on her television and was interested in Ash Ketchum. She used magazines to find out about him, as much as she could, and she learnt that he, like other trainers, left home to catch pokemon, and travel the world. May perceived this as an opportunity to travel the world, which was the one thing she wanted to do. She persuaded her mother and father to let her go for her journey and got ready.
Photo :
http://i9.tinypic.com/4h365no.jpg

Starter Pokemon : None, yet.

Other information : Though she can't bring it to her own mind, she begins to develop an attachment and a liking to the cute, dark haired boy ever since she saw him on television, and liked his battling techique. She knew she was hoping for too much, but she wished that she would meet him at least once on her travels...

The Doctor
10-14-2006, 02:40 PM
Awesome, thanks luisa ^_^

Name : May
Description/Information : May is a slightly shy, yet tough girl. Her father, Norman is the owner and the Gym Leader of the Petalburg City Gym, yet, surprisingly, she wasn't much interested in pokemon. She once saw the Johto League on her television and was interested in Ash Ketchum. She used magazines to find out about him, as much as she could, and she learnt that he, like other trainers, left home to catch pokemon, and travel the world. May perceived this as an opportunity to travel the world, which was the one thing she wanted to do. She persuaded her mother and father to let her go for her journey and got ready.
Photo :
http://i9.tinypic.com/4h365no.jpg

Starter Pokemon : None, yet.

Other information : Though she can't bring it to her own mind, she begins to develop an attachment and a liking to the cute, dark haired boy ever since she saw him on television, and liked his battling techique. She knew she was hoping for too much, but she wished that she would meet him at least once on her travels...

Excellent form May! Accepted!

Florian
10-14-2006, 05:53 PM
Alright this is my first post and first roleplay oon this site, so I bet I am doing something wrong. This character was originally made for another rp on another site, so anything that I missed that doesn't make sense, my bad. I chose to make my own character, and I started off with a charmander, tell me if these are a problem. Also I might have missed the word "vulpix" if so replace it with charmander.

Name: Catherine (Called Kate) Kahill

Hometown: Cerulean Cityhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/frlgemtr/frlgemtr136.png

Appearance: Her thin body is tan with a pale tint to it. Her green eyes look one of a youthful curious young girl ready for adventure. Her urge to run so much keeps her in great shape, but also puts dreadful injuries to both her heels and Achilles. When seen, which is often, they are always bruised. Her brown hair runs a little below her shoulders, (an inch.) It is smooth, and seems to always be clean, of coarse everything about her seems to be kept clean. She stands about 5’3 and weighs 97 ibs, (Yes I know light.) Her small figure is easily missed in a crowd and only her height it is recognizable.
Her clothes are those of a high class girl. The prep look seems to work for her and that is what she wears. Never a trashed look, always a collected, collared shirt with a skirt. The color never seems to change. Kate wears a green shirt with no sleeves. Her under shirt is a light material, almost silk, which’s shade is white. It acts as her sleeves and it goes to about half way down her shoulder. Two orange stripes run down her sleeves, all the way down her shirt, and continues on Kate’s white skirt. When trying to be comfortable or on easy travel she wears her white sandals, but when it comes to hard terrain she will wear her white tennis shoes.

Personality: Quiet timid look is all but a deception. In her inside remorse and anguish still lurk in her heart. At first look she is a very nice cute young girl, but Kate is misleading. Her incredible amount of charisma is amazing, and she can talk people in to doing things they would only attempt in dreams. She looks for herself and only herself. Kate is solely for herself and know one else, the definition of selfishness.

History: Part of her selfish attitude came from her unreal childhood. Her original parents raised her to about six years of age then gave her up to a foster home. Not knowing why, she blamed it on herself. Being the perfect girl in the shell of her body, she was a cold hearted little girl looking for parents. She was adopted six months later into a rich home and a mansion. She moved to the beautiful city of Cerulean.

Pokemon (+ Descriptions):

Charmander: Her starter, plays with speed and attack. It constatly tries to dodge then counter attack. Its high spirit can also prove to be a strong weapon

Strategy/Specialty: Kate plays with speed, just like a puppeteer would with his puppet. She harnesses it and then uses against her opponent. She is alright on timing, but definitely could use some training. Kate plays on weaknesses of opponents which mostly feeds on her speed. Her philosophy is if she is faster than her opponent she cannot lose. She tries to dodge any blow that comes her way, but doing this her defense and special defense lack, a lot. She like to confuse and burn her opponent then go for the kill with a physical attack.

Other: Kate was not only dropped off by her parents, but was also beat by them as in abused.

SomberEspeon
10-14-2006, 06:12 PM
Sounds awesomely awesome! I'll give this application a try. :happy:

Name: Vulpix

Description: http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/JosieSkye/gbc037.gif

Information: A stubborn little vulpix. She is easily disturbed by intruders. This vulpix just loves to explore regions, no matter how much rain, snow, sleet or hail, and chooses not to reside in just one particular area. Vulpix will come across Ash Ketchum and find it hard to tell whether he's a friend or foe, so she eventually follows him everywhere. Vulpix isn't normally one to be friendly, but once everyone gets to know her better, she can be a sweetheart. The only thing that will turn her completely against you is pulling one of her tails.

Starter Pokemon: Don't think she can have any, :biggrin:

Other: She may become good friends with Treeko, and Ash's other pokemon if she learns that she can trust them. She may even become friends with Ash!

Enishi
10-14-2006, 06:14 PM
Name: Sparta Rain

Description: http://img285.imageshack.us/img285/6078/dptr158ic2.png (http://imageshack.us)

Information: Sparta has always been intrerested in becoming a gym leader. His dad has always raised and bred pokemon. He wanted Sparta to start too. Unfortunately, Sparta found a different intrest in training and battling pokemon. He loves all types of pokemon and wants to have a team to journey with. He's also been interested in this bug Pokemon that he seees all the time. His dad told him it was a wurmple so he went out and got persmisson for it to be his starter. Since then they've been best friends.

Starter Pokemon: Wurmple

Other: He hopes one day to own his own gym but that's going to wait for a while.

The Doctor
10-14-2006, 07:00 PM
Sounds awesomely awesome! I'll give this application a try. :happy:

Name: Vulpix

Description: http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/JosieSkye/gbc037.gif

Information: A stubborn little vulpix. She is easily disturbed by intruders. This vulpix just loves to explore regions, no matter how much rain, snow, sleet or hail, and chooses not to reside in just one particular area. Vulpix will come across Ash Ketchum and find it hard to tell whether he's a friend or foe, so she eventually follows him everywhere. Vulpix isn't normally one to be friendly, but once everyone gets to know her better, she can be a sweetheart. The only thing that will turn her completely against you is pulling one of her tails.

Starter Pokemon: Don't think she can have any, :biggrin:

Other: She may become good friends with Treeko, and Ash's other pokemon if she learns that she can trust them. She may even become friends with Ash!

You have to be a person not a pokemon! Edit it and I'll see!

Alright this is my first post and first roleplay oon this site, so I bet I am doing something wrong. This character was originally made for another rp on another site, so anything that I missed that doesn't make sense, my bad. I chose to make my own character, and I started off with a charmander, tell me if these are a problem. Also I might have missed the word "vulpix" if so replace it with charmander.

Name: Catherine (Called Kate) Kahill

Hometown: Cerulean Cityhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/frlgemtr/frlgemtr136.png

Appearance: Her thin body is tan with a pale tint to it. Her green eyes look one of a youthful curious young girl ready for adventure. Her urge to run so much keeps her in great shape, but also puts dreadful injuries to both her heels and Achilles. When seen, which is often, they are always bruised. Her brown hair runs a little below her shoulders, (an inch.) It is smooth, and seems to always be clean, of coarse everything about her seems to be kept clean. She stands about 5’3 and weighs 97 ibs, (Yes I know light.) Her small figure is easily missed in a crowd and only her height it is recognizable.
Her clothes are those of a high class girl. The prep look seems to work for her and that is what she wears. Never a trashed look, always a collected, collared shirt with a skirt. The color never seems to change. Kate wears a green shirt with no sleeves. Her under shirt is a light material, almost silk, which’s shade is white. It acts as her sleeves and it goes to about half way down her shoulder. Two orange stripes run down her sleeves, all the way down her shirt, and continues on Kate’s white skirt. When trying to be comfortable or on easy travel she wears her white sandals, but when it comes to hard terrain she will wear her white tennis shoes.

Personality: Quiet timid look is all but a deception. In her inside remorse and anguish still lurk in her heart. At first look she is a very nice cute young girl, but Kate is misleading. Her incredible amount of charisma is amazing, and she can talk people in to doing things they would only attempt in dreams. She looks for herself and only herself. Kate is solely for herself and know one else, the definition of selfishness.

History: Part of her selfish attitude came from her unreal childhood. Her original parents raised her to about six years of age then gave her up to a foster home. Not knowing why, she blamed it on herself. Being the perfect girl in the shell of her body, she was a cold hearted little girl looking for parents. She was adopted six months later into a rich home and a mansion. She moved to the beautiful city of Cerulean.

Pokemon (+ Descriptions):

Charmander: Her starter, plays with speed and attack. It constatly tries to dodge then counter attack. Its high spirit can also prove to be a strong weapon

Strategy/Specialty: Kate plays with speed, just like a puppeteer would with his puppet. She harnesses it and then uses against her opponent. She is alright on timing, but definitely could use some training. Kate plays on weaknesses of opponents which mostly feeds on her speed. Her philosophy is if she is faster than her opponent she cannot lose. She tries to dodge any blow that comes her way, but doing this her defense and special defense lack, a lot. She like to confuse and burn her opponent then go for the kill with a physical attack.

Other: Kate was not only dropped off by her parents, but was also beat by them as in abused.

Good Form! Accepted!

Name: Sparta Rain

Description: http://img285.imageshack.us/img285/6078/dptr158ic2.png (http://imageshack.us)

Information: Sparta has always been intrerested in becoming a gym leader. His dad has always raised and bred pokemon. He wanted Sparta to start too. Unfortunately, Sparta found a different intrest in training and battling pokemon. He loves all types of pokemon and wants to have a team to journey with. He's also been interested in this bug Pokemon that he seees all the time. His dad told him it was a wurmple so he went out and got persmisson for it to be his starter. Since then they've been best friends.

Starter Pokemon: Wurmple

Other: He hopes one day to own his own gym but that's going to wait for a while.

Good Form Also! Accepted!

Entei_3000
10-14-2006, 07:05 PM
I'll join!

Name: Mina

Description:http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4668/fusion2cy8.png (http://imageshack.us)

Information: Mina always wanted to be a trainer. Her favorite type of Pokemon is water types. Mina lived close to the ocean and liked to collect seashells and paint pictures of water Pokemon on them.
Mina will do anything for a friend. Sometimes she can be very shy and quiet and will hardly say a word.

Starter Pokemon: Mudkip (Kippy)

The Doctor
10-14-2006, 07:05 PM
I'll join!

Name: Mina

Description:http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4668/fusion2cy8.png (http://imageshack.us)

Information: Mina always wanted to be a trainer. Her favorite type of Pokemon is water types. Mina lived close to the ocean and liked to collect seashells and paint pictures of water Pokemon on them.
Mina will do anything for a friend. Sometimes she can be very shy and quiet and will hardly say a word.

Starter Pokemon: Mudkip (Kippy)

Alright Accepted!

The Doctor
10-14-2006, 07:43 PM
What the hay,count me in.

Name:Bret Sizington
Description:He is red haired,he wears a white glove on his right hand.He has a blue shirt,green jeans,and yellow tennis shoes.
Starter:Squirtle

I'm sorry but Denied! Your form is joke to me! I'm sorry but if you want to join this RP you have to be more better than that! Edit it and I'll see!

red 23 blue
10-14-2006, 08:15 PM
Watch this.
Name:Bret Miller

Description:He has red hair.A blue shirt with the sleeves torn off.Green pants and yellow tennis shoes.

Information:He is a head strong guy.He loves pokemon,espeacily water types.He never actually wanted to be a trainer.It's just that when his girlfriend and him where going to get her starter,she fell off a cliff and was killed instantly as she hit the ground.Since that day,he has been waiting to get his starter.So that he could fulfill his loved ones dream of being a pokemon master.

His starter is mudkip.The exact pokemon his girlfriend was going to get.

The Doctor
10-14-2006, 08:26 PM
Watch this.

Description:He has red hair.A blue shirt with the sleeves torn off.Green pants and yellow tennis shoes.

Information:He is a head strong guy.He loves pokemon,espeacily water types.He never actually wanted to be a trainer.It's just that when his girlfriend and him where going to get her starter,she fell off a cliff and was killed instantly as she hit the ground.Since that day,he has been waiting to get his starter.So that he could fulfill his loved ones dream of being a pokemon master.

His starter is squirtle.The exact pokemon his girlfriend was going to get.

Ok well your starter has to be a Hoenn one and if you like water types then choose Mudkip and not much but edit it a little and your in! Your status is Pending just edit it a little more!

Florian
10-14-2006, 10:48 PM
Wait, but I got charmander... That means I have to change right...? Sigh well if I do can I atleast get a pokemon from hoenn that isn't a starter, becasue I do not enjoy any of them.

The Doctor
10-15-2006, 01:33 PM
Wait, but I got charmander... That means I have to change right...? Sigh well if I do can I atleast get a pokemon from hoenn that isn't a starter, becasue I do not enjoy any of them.
Just pick one and catch a Charmander on the way. Is that alright?
Watch this.

His starter is mudkip.The exact pokemon his girlfriend was going to get.

Ok your accepted this time!

jessieneese
10-15-2006, 10:36 PM
I'll make one up.

Name: Miley Thompson

Description: Miley has sorta long light brown hair. (It comes down a little below her shoulder blades.) Her eyes are a bluish-green color. Turquoise to be exact. She wears a a sky blue V-neck shirt, and blue jeans that are torn on both knees. Covering her feet, she has black and white shoes over plain, white socks. A golden locket hangs around her neck, with a large heart shaped gem at the end. When opened, a picture of her family and herself can be seen.

Information: Miley grew up in New Bark Town, Hoenn with her mother, father and two siblings. She had a hard time as a child, but managed pretty well. The only other person her age that she could get along with was a young girl names Jade Stewart, who just happened to be her age. (angel_fire has already agreed to let me put this in my info) Not many other girls wanted to be around Miley, because she was considered the town's tomboy. Luckily, Jade cared nothing about that and the two became best friends.

Miley recieved a Totodile when she first began her journey, and became extremely close with it. They traveled together, along with Jade on their Pokemon journey and ended up beating the Johto League. Miley now hopes to become a great Water Pokemon trainer and defeat the Hoenn League with her water Pokemon.

Sadly, while Miley was away on her journey, a strange fire occured in her home, in which her family perished. All Miley has to remember them by is the small picture that is held within the golden locket that hangs around her neck.

Starter: Mudkip

Other: Miley has a strong dislike of fire Pokemon, since a fire destroyed her home, as well as her family. She'll make an exception with friends, but otherwise, she hates fire Pokemon and possibly any trainers who own them. This also makes Team Magma one of her worst enemies.

The Doctor
10-16-2006, 03:52 PM
I'll make one up.

Name: Miley Thompson

Description: Miley has sorta long light brown hair. (It comes down a little below her shoulder blades.) Her eyes are a bluish-green color. Turquoise to be exact. She wears a a sky blue V-neck shirt, and blue jeans that are torn on both knees. Covering her feet, she has black and white shoes over plain, white socks. A golden locket hangs around her neck, with a large heart shaped gem at the end. When opened, a picture of her family and herself can be seen.

Information: Miley grew up in New Bark Town, Hoenn with her mother, father and two siblings. She had a hard time as a child, but managed pretty well. The only other person her age that she could get along with was a young girl names Jade Stewart, who just happened to be her age. (angel_fire has already agreed to let me put this in my info) Not many other girls wanted to be around Miley, because she was considered the town's tomboy. Luckily, Jade cared nothing about that and the two became best friends.

Miley recieved a Totodile when she first began her journey, and became extremely close with it. They traveled together, along with Jade on their Pokemon journey and ended up beating the Johto League. Miley now hopes to become a great Water Pokemon trainer and defeat the Hoenn League with her water Pokemon.

Sadly, while Miley was away on her journey, a strange fire occured in her home, in which her family perished. All Miley has to remember them by is the small picture that is held within the golden locket that hangs around her neck.

Starter: Mudkip

Other: Miley has a strong dislike of fire Pokemon, since a fire destroyed her home, as well as her family. She'll make an exception with friends, but otherwise, she hates fire Pokemon and possibly any trainers who own them. This also makes Team Magma one of her worst enemies.

Excellent Form! Your in and just in time too!

.Red.
10-20-2006, 02:30 AM
Name: Zeno Ifrit

Description: http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/2310/frlgemtr120qz6.png (http://imageshack.us)

Information: Zeno was born into a wealthy family. He's always had the best education and training. When he was ten he found his Wynaut at a family boating vacation to the Pacific Ocean. Wynaut was very fond of Zeno and decided to follow him around. Zeno always kep him out. Zeno became interested in becoming a Pokemon Master and Wynaut agreed too. People recommended him to Prof. Oak to recieve his first Pokemon. He had already caught Wynaut and Prof. Oak saw that they had a great relationship and let Zeno use him. He also sent them to the new reigon of Hoenn.

Starter Pokemon:

Wynaut
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/2160/pkrs160hu6.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Other: He will never let Wynaut evolve and Wynaut doesn't want to evolve.

The Doctor
10-20-2006, 10:54 PM
Name: Zeno Ifrit

Description: http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/2310/frlgemtr120qz6.png (http://imageshack.us)

Information: Zeno was born into a wealthy family. He's always had the best education and training. When he was ten he found his Wynaut at a family boating vacation to the Pacific Ocean. Wynaut was very fond of Zeno and decided to follow him around. Zeno always kep him out. Zeno became interested in becoming a Pokemon Master and Wynaut agreed too. People recommended him to Prof. Oak to recieve his first Pokemon. He had already caught Wynaut and Prof. Oak saw that they had a great relationship and let Zeno use him. He also sent them to the new reigon of Hoenn.

Starter Pokemon:

Wynaut
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/2160/pkrs160hu6.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Other: He will never let Wynaut evolve and Wynaut doesn't want to evolve.

Good Form! Your in!:happy: