PDA

View Full Version : Operation: Anti-Trainer 2 Discussion [Closed]

Exophi
10-14-2006, 10:54 AM
I think most of the role-players in this forum know what to do with a discussion thread of this kind.

Post comments here relating to the role-play "Operation: Anti-Trainer 2" that should not be posted elsewhere. So that means no filling up space in the RP with SPAM you spammers! Of course, none of the fine people in this role-play would dream of spamming, would you?

I declare this discussion thread open! *cuts ribbon withindustrial size scissors*

~Exophilus

Hydralisk
10-14-2006, 11:17 AM
I was thinking, since me and Quasi and Nyssa are in Viridian Forest, how are we going to get to Mt. Silver? Any Suggestions?

theEND
10-15-2006, 03:49 AM
I'm wondering, Exophi, are any of the new Shinou Pokemon available? Although most of them look like ugly thingies, Glacia and Leafia look pretty good. :3

Hydralisk
10-16-2006, 12:57 PM
Omg, Operation Anti-Trainer 2 just died. Wanlingnic if you haven't noticed, I answered your question a couple days ago.

xxxSakura
10-16-2006, 01:03 PM
It's not dying, we just have different time zones ^^; Be patient, I think some are going to post tomorrow or later.

Exophi
10-17-2006, 12:06 AM
ChronoPika~
I am allowing 4th generations into the RP. Seeing as we now know a vast majority of their moves, types and other additional information...

I finally have time to post! Muahahahaha!

wanlingnic
10-17-2006, 12:22 PM
Omg, Operation Anti-Trainer 2 just died. Wanlingnic if you haven't noticed, I answered your question a couple days ago.
I didn't even notice this board coming up! (Omigawsh! - Gay ignorance!) But don't you worry, I'm sure OAT2 won't dies that soon! I'm still thinking out the fugly matter at hand - How should the Viridians get to Mount Silver? (Yeah, you mentioned it!)

...Possibly Gawain has some 'secret miracle contacts' that could swoop us to another region...?

xxxSakura
10-17-2006, 12:24 PM
ChronoPika~
I am allowing 4th generations into the RP. Seeing as we now know a vast majority of their moves, types and other additional information...

I finally have time to post! Muahahahaha!

Yup, or you will be killing your own roleplay! By the way, when do the Wild Pokemon decide that they will go against trainers or something like that?

Hydralisk
10-17-2006, 07:56 PM
Hmm..let me think... Gawain could possibly have some relations, hmm... I have an idea, Quasi, post, or else I wont be able to move on.

Exophi
10-18-2006, 11:26 PM
Yup, or you will be killing your own roleplay! By the way, when do the Wild Pokemon decide that they will go against trainers or something like that?

Well, my character has already started a recruitment campaign.

Many pokemon have heard of it, and are spreading word.

Yay, more time to post further! :happy: This is what I wait to do all day. Come home from school so I can post in RPs. *laughs*

xoxkris
10-19-2006, 01:57 PM
Well, my character has already started a recruitment campaign.

Many pokemon have heard of it, and are spreading word.

Yay, more time to post further! :happy: This is what I wait to do all day. Come home from school so I can post in RPs. *laughs*

Oh, I am totally free everyday. It's just that I kinda forget what I wanted to do easily when I got too free~ on the computer ^^; But expect me to post more! :wink:

Hydralisk
10-24-2006, 09:26 PM
Quassi, is there something you are waiting for because I have seen you on and such but, you never posted. Another brain freeze I am guessing?

wanlingnic
10-25-2006, 01:30 AM
Quassi, is there something you are waiting for because I have seen you on and such but, you never posted. Another brain freeze I am guessing?
Not really any brain freeze this time, it's just that no one is talking to either Nyssi or Quassi, and I'm at a lack of things to do. :oops:

Hydralisk
10-25-2006, 12:35 PM
Just bunny my char until he gets to the pokecenter and tells you all about the stuff and yeah... do what you want with him but be sensible, no jumping off a tall cliff or any other forms of suicide please and thanks, ;)

wanlingnic
10-28-2006, 02:01 AM
Just bunny my char until he gets to the pokecenter and tells you all about the stuff and yeah... do what you want with him but be sensible, no jumping off a tall cliff or any other forms of suicide please and thanks, ;)
Thanks, I posted already. You can have Gawain back now, I'm really grateful! :happy:

Hydralisk
10-31-2006, 12:03 AM
Can somebody post please so Quassi can continue his/her packing before Gawain burns him to cinders. At least with that I will be able to do something with my post. Wanlingnic, you kind of took a wrong turn there but w/e. Gawain DID plan to have stuff packed and had you had that paragraph I would have had something to post. Because now Gawain has nothing to get packed so he has nothing to do so I have to wait for SOMEONE ELSE to post so you can post freeing my char of the hole he is in..

wanlingnic
10-31-2006, 03:14 AM
Can somebody post please so Quassi can continue his/her packing before Gawain burns him to cinders. At least with that I will be able to do something with my post. Wanlingnic, you kind of took a wrong turn there but w/e. Gawain DID plan to have stuff packed and had you had that paragraph I would have had something to post. Because now Gawain has nothing to get packed so he has nothing to do so I have to wait for SOMEONE ELSE to post so you can post freeing my char of the hole he is in..
Oopsie! :oops: I just figured since he had his entire home pulverised by water pokemon and stumbled into the hospital with nothing on him, I thought he wouldn't have much to pack... I'm really sorry.

Hydralisk
11-01-2006, 12:47 AM
Oopsie! :oops: I just figured since he had his entire home pulverised by water pokemon and stumbled into the hospital with nothing on him, I thought he wouldn't have much to pack... I'm really sorry.
Hmm, yeah, my history was hollow, I coulda added something so its not your fault. But we're the only people that have been posting everyone else is like dead, T_T.

Exophi
11-14-2006, 01:42 AM
Yeah, sorry about that. This role-play is going to keep going!

I'm still posting, and I'm counting on xoxkris and the two of you to keep it going as well.