PDA

View Full Version : levels

EckoUntld
10-14-2006, 11:16 PM
okay, im training my quilava, eevee and gyarados.
what level should they be at when i battle jasmine and what should i make my eevee evolve into?
in crystal

Spinner
10-15-2006, 04:29 AM
Well for Quilava, level 31 will be OK as fire types are super effective against steel types, and it learns Flame wheel on Lvl 31 too. Also I think Gyarados, being a water type, is resistant to steel attacks, should be ok too, so around Lvl 32, although a few more won't hurt.Eevee is a normal type, so unless you decide to evolve it, I would try not to use it aganist Jasmine.
NOTE:Jasmine has a Steelix lvl 35 and two lvl 30 Magnemites.
As for Eevee's evolution, it really is up to you. My preferences are Flareon and Espeon, but they are all good pokemon.

EckoUntld
10-15-2006, 10:12 PM
Well for Quilava, level 31 will be OK as fire types are super effective against steel types, and it learns Flame wheel on Lvl 31 too. Also I think Gyarados, being a water type, is resistant to steel attacks, should be ok too, so around Lvl 32, although a few more won't hurt.Eevee is a normal type, so unless you decide to evolve it, I would try not to use it aganist Jasmine.
NOTE:Jasmine has a Steelix lvl 35 and two lvl 30 Magnemites.
As for Eevee's evolution, it really is up to you. My preferences are Flareon and Espeon, but they are all good pokemon.
cool, i battled htem with a level 31 quilava, 33 gyrados, and i raised my eevee
to level 30

Holy_Crusafix
11-28-2006, 09:59 PM
I would pick either jolteon, espeon, or umbreon for ur eevee. If you go for one of the latte ones, make sure it evolves at a lvl that would be comfortable for ur moveset you plan to give it so eevee doesn't skip moves that espeon or umbreon might learn.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
11-28-2006, 11:03 PM
Please don't post in threads that haven't been posted in for 30 days or more ^^