PDA

View Full Version : Groudon and Kyogre

Skye
10-15-2006, 02:02 AM
:biggrin:
This RP takes place in the past when Kyogre and Groudon roamed the earth.There is a
war against the pokemon of the sea and the pokemon on land,and humans are in the
middle, trying to stop the war.The pokemon can talk and have kingdoms with rulers.
Plus they are ten times stronger than before.You can be a pokemon fighting in the war,
or a human trying to stop it.The story takes place in Hoen but you can still have/be a Johto
and Kanto pokemon.

Rules:1.No bunnying unless asked/no godmodding!
2.No swearing!
3.Romance is allowed, but stick to the main plot!
4.No insults!
5.You may only start out with one, unevolved, pokemon!
6.Age has to be between 10 and 19!
7.Have fun!

List your name, age,species and rank(pokemon only),appearance, personality,history, and abilities.

I will post my form later.:wink:

Gryphon_Exelsior
10-15-2006, 02:41 AM
Hey I will join later. I must go now, is dat awright?:glasses:

wanlingnic
10-17-2006, 11:39 AM
If I may be so mean, you need a proper form to give out. I'll fashion one for you;

Name:
Personality:
History:
Others:

This should work for both people and pokemon. I do hope it helps!

Skye
10-18-2006, 03:03 AM
If I may be so mean, you need a proper form to give out. I'll fashion one for you;

Name:
Personality:
History:
Others:

This should work for both people and pokemon. I do hope it helps!
Thats fine, and your not being mean.

wanlingnic
10-18-2006, 07:49 AM
Thats fine, and your not being mean.
You're most welcome *grins*. You should get to work putting that form in your first post, that way people will know that they're supposed to fill it up!

Good luck!

Skye
10-18-2006, 11:47 PM
Heres my form.(Finally)

Name:Ella Cook
Description:Ella,with her naturally bouncy,short blue hair,has always been considered lovely
in her village.Her eyes are a deep navy.Although skinny and petite, Ella is a muscular(no
bulging muscles)girl.She wears a long curulean robe,a navy skirt,a light blue shirt, and
blue,traditional Japanese sandals.Ella always carries a black leather sack on a crystal
belt to hold items.
Personality:Full of charm,yet tomboyish,Ella likes to keep to herself.Shes quiet,calm,and
clever.Ella is fond of all her friends,sometimes protective.Her only bad point is her
obsessive compulsive nature.
History:Ella was born in the village of Petalburg,to a rich family.She has always had good
clothes and good posture.The day she could walk in to town was the day they called her
The Lovely Maiden Of Petalburg.From that day on Ella's parents were bursting with pride
for her.They entered her in contest,after contest,until the publicity got to be to much for
Ella.She started messing up,and became a disgrace to everyone except her parents.Ella
stayed in her mansion after that,and that is why Ella keeps to herself.

:redface: Everyone starts in Petalburg!By the way wanlingnic,do you want to join?

Carprincess
10-20-2006, 12:37 AM
Name: Ghost Vulpix
Species: Vulpix
Type: Ghost/Fire
Description: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/Carprincess/Sprites/GhostVulpix.png
Ghost Vulpix, even with her uncreative name, is a lovely creature to be looked at. Her fur that is abnormally a bright shade of orange is silky smooth while her red hair is let loose even though the other pokemon in the kingdom she is in believes that it should be curled up like the other vulpixes in the area. Her eyes are also a dark shade of violet, so dark that one would easily mistake them for black. Some other abnormal things about this petite vulpix are her lavender paws that give off an eerie soft lavender aura.
Personality: Ghost Vulpix is a tad bit bitter towards those she doesn't know well, she's also a bit tense and jumpy as well especially ever since the war began. She gives off a hot/cold aura to those around her, one minute she's as cool as an ice cube another minute she's growling at something that may have ticked her off.
History: Being in a drifter kingdom had broaded Ghost Vulpix's knowledge about everything around her. The Light Kingdom; the kingdom she will someday lead, never stays in one area for too long. Especially now that the war had began, they've been moving more frequently than usual. Her father and mother had both drowned in the war when one kingdom of the sea had attacked, now the kingdom is lead by their closest friend who is a Arcanine until Ghost Vulpix is able to lead.
Others: N/A

((I just realized that I forgot to give Ghost Vulpix an age))

Skye
10-20-2006, 01:10 AM
Thats fine, and Carprincess you are accepted!(Now lets hope someone else joins)

Kathryn
10-21-2006, 01:01 AM
I'll try and post my form by tomorrow, it's a good idea!

Spartan MK-6
10-21-2006, 02:23 AM
name:sonic

description: http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l148/megatron6543/buley2.jpg (although i really wanted it to be this http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l148/megatron6543/bluey.jpg) he is a blue cyndaquil (i really wanted to be a typhlosion though), his unusual blue coulor was caused by genetic alteration before he was born, and he has a rather large scar on his right leg, which happened when a sandslash was able to just attack sonic while sonic was running at full speed toward the sandslash. apart from his blue coulor and the scar on his right leg, he looks like a regular cyndaquil, and another thing about his appearance, is the strengh of the fire on his back, its strengh depends on sonic emotions,

when he's angry: the fire blazes,

when he's happy or when he's in front of the pokemon he likes: the fire wavers,

when he's sad, the fire lowers down to a very low level, e.t.c.

history: he was born in the light kingdom and knows nothing about his parents, and has been a protector to the king of the light kingdom, and has served the king for nearly his whole life,but now that the war has begun, he is fighting in the army.

personality: he is competitive against friends(in games) and against foes (in battle), and he would protect his leader with his life. he dislikes anything watery or liquidised, and likes ghost vulpix for her sheer beauty and personality (but her name kinda creeps sonic out), and he always tries to beat his speed record (786kmph)

other: he has an ability of running at super speed.

Kathryn
10-21-2006, 02:18 PM
Okay, Here it is!

Name: Songspell

Description: http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/6240/dpffa133xy7.png Songspell is a young eevee, who looks very similar to most other eevees, but her fur is usually a bit dusty, since she prefers to roam in areas filled with a lot of sand.

Personality: Songspell is extremely shy. She isn't always sure who to trust, and doesn't talk much unless she's spoken to. Songspell is very strong though, and almost always walks away from battles as the winner, probably because her anti-socialness makes her a stronger fighter.

History: Since Songspell is quite young, her history is still being woven. She is the youngest out of four siblings, and was often picked on by all of them, since she was rather small. After leaving her siblings when she was only at level 5, she found herself in one of the sandiest Johto regions, and often dug holes in the sand to hide in them. Her first friend, a sandshrew, was captured not too long after they had become friends, and now Songspell walked alone once again, until joining forces with the land pokemon.

Others: Songspell is worried she might have to battle her sister, a vaporeon, since Songspell is a land pokemon and vaporeon is a sea pokemon.

Xaitan
10-21-2006, 06:06 PM
name: Xaitan

description: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlgsh094.png (sorry forgot about must be un-evolved so ill choose shiny gastly instead) A small dark purple ghastly.

history: Hes been alive so long that theres no way of explaining all his history, but i will tell you a bit he was a loner traveling all by himself town to town scaring and haunting people well thats what they thaught. He was actually looking for his lost trainer a man known as Kalphron Umaza a top leader and ghastly was his prize pokemon but one day he was out haunting when he came back to his trainers house there was no sign of him. A lost soul as many people said but now he has a purpose he acepted to help in the war and will fight for his lost owner!

personality: very lonely and sad but when battling is extremely wise and strong. He has a big heart but acts very boring and evil when actualy hes a very hyper and happy ghost.

other: He is a ghost so may be found difficult to defeat.

Kathryn
10-21-2006, 06:23 PM
I'm not trying to be a critic, but I think you should make the personality part a bit longer, so you will have a better chance of being accepted.

Xaitan
10-21-2006, 07:32 PM
I'm not trying to be a critic, but I think you should make the personality part a bit longer, so you will have a better chance of being accepted.

pretty much same size as yours now. :biggrin:

Kathryn
10-21-2006, 08:34 PM
That's a good size, considering they're about the same size as the already accepted forms.

Carprincess
10-22-2006, 02:22 AM
Woot! I'm accepted, now all I gots to do is wait till the thread has been created... And I got me a person in the Light Kingdom other than myself! ^_^ *dances*

Skye
10-25-2006, 12:37 AM
Sorry I haven't posted for a while!

Shadow,your still pending for now.You need to add more to your appearance!

Kathryn,you are accepted!

Xavian,you are still pending,because you have to many spelling mistakes!

By the way, I've made the Rp,so you can post if you've been accepted.:biggrin:

Spartan MK-6
10-25-2006, 03:21 AM
there, ive made more appearance info.:biggrin:

Skye
10-25-2006, 03:27 AM
there, ive made more appearance info.:biggrin:
Thank you Shadow,you are accepted.

Spartan MK-6
10-25-2006, 03:33 AM
cool, and ive looked in the pokemon role play forum, and i cant find this one in there :confused:

EDIT: wait, i just found it, ill post in it soon.

Anorexic Snorlax
10-29-2006, 12:05 AM
Name: Yutori

Poke'mon: Ziggzagoon

appearance:Yutori has big lonely eyes, a pinkish nose, a messed up tail, and a beret given to him by Sammy the Skitty. One of his stripes is deep green almost black and feet as dirty as
mud.

Personality:Yutori is a very sulky, depressed zigzagoon. He has airlooms all the way from Mossdeep city. When he meets people he either senses thier mood or smiles a giant smile. He
thinks no one likes his being so he usually does'nt hang out with people.

History: Yutori comes from a very poor family in the middle of the desert. He is part of the light kingdom and is very tired of living in the desert. His dad is a linoon and his mom is a linoon also. His grandma is a Mightyena and his three cousins are poochyenas. Yutori's heritage goes back to the days when there was much famine in the area. Yutori was known as the lazy, boring, overly careful, unspirited kid in the family. He hated being like this but had no choice.

Other: N/A

Skye
10-29-2006, 01:43 AM
Snorlax76, your form is still pending, because you don't have enough history.What happened
in your life? Were you an outcast? A soldier in the army? Tell me.

Willie, a word of advice:read the forum guide.It helps a lot.:biggrin:

Anorexic Snorlax
10-29-2006, 01:22 AM
Okay I fixed it ( it only took about a minute ). Now am I in?

Skye
10-29-2006, 01:25 AM
Okay I fixed it ( it only took about a minute ). Now am I in?
Messy, but your accepted.WOOT!

Professor Geoffrey
10-29-2006, 01:26 AM
What's bunnying and godmodding? If I sign up, I want to make sure I follow the rules.

Spartan MK-6
10-29-2006, 01:29 AM
What's bunnying and godmodding? If I sign up, I want to make sure I follow the rules.

god modding is where you relate you're character to a god e.g. your character can instantly teleport some where, or if you characters hurt, they suddenly get up perfectly fine again. thats godmodding, but i dont know what bunnying is.

Professor Geoffrey
10-29-2006, 01:31 AM
What does e.g. stand for? I'm not in to all the "new" stuff.

Spartan MK-6
10-29-2006, 01:35 AM
What does e.g. stand for? I'm not in to all the "new" stuff.

e.g. is common in school, it means example, i dont know why theres a g there though but e.g. stands for example (same as e.t.c. stands for etcetera.)

Skye
10-29-2006, 01:42 AM
e.g. is common in school, it means example, i dont know why theres a g there though but e.g. stands for example (same as e.t.c. stands for etcetera.)
Bunnying stands for using someone elses character whiile their gone.

Spartan MK-6
10-29-2006, 01:47 AM
Bunnying stands for using someone elses character whiile their gone.

ok, well, i just learnt something new! :happy:

Professor Geoffrey
10-29-2006, 01:54 AM
Ohhhh..... Then I'll sign up!
Name: Luis (not my real name)

Pokemon: Lapras

Appearance: A Lapras with a liquidy shaped scar on his forehead. Has huge dark-blue spots.

Personality: Very shy. Not many have been known to be his friend. He can't make very many friends, and loves to hear stories. Lives in Jhoto, but sends messages from a Kyogre secret underwater base in Jhoto, to a not-so-secret beach base in Hoenn, near Pacifidlog Town.

History: Only Lapras in his family. His mother and father are Toritodons, from the Shinou region, and cousins that are Karanakushis, likewise. Plus a mesterious Grandmother named Milotic, and lives in the Kanto region, near Palet Town. Luis used to have a friend named Derek the Dragonite, a very old dragon, that flew by and said hello, but was on the human side trying to stop th war. The next day after the last time Luis saw him, Derek died, but he glew, right where he fell and died, in the ocean near Olivine City. Lapras swam after him, but a small Pokemon, Luis couldn't make out what it was, but it touched Derek, and turned him into a crystal egg. In the 6th grade, Luis became ann egg expert. Going bck to his memories, he took the egg to the surface and studied the egg carefully. It wasn't a Dratini egg. He couldn't figure out what it was. He did know, that all eggs that were not found in the biggest book of Pokemon eggs were legendary Pokemon eggs. He waits to this day waiting for it to hatch.

Edit:

History 2: Luis is also known for his water skills. He used to be a best in show with his water-works. He was tought by the best, Kyogre himself. A great mentor. Preety soon, at Level 5, he knew Hydro Pump. Level 10, he learned Water Spout. Then one day, came across a HM, touched it, and is the only wild Pokemon in the world to know Surf. Well, besides Kyogre.
Am I accepted?

Anorexic Snorlax
10-29-2006, 01:56 AM
Togetic13 being mean to me lately. Why? I don't know... mabey it's because she decided to not be my friend anymore just because I wanted to join her rpg. I know where she lives.

={]

ashketchum
10-29-2006, 02:20 AM
Name: Devan( spelled Devan, but pronounced devin )

Poke'mon: Charmander

appearance:http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emesprani/emesprani004.gif

Personality:Devab is cool, confident, strong, handsome, determined to bring peace, the strongest Charmander ever, and the greatest pokemon that Devan ketchum had! Devan is a hero!

History: Devan feels something bad! was something going to happen? I am originally from the Kanto Region! But my trainer Devan Ketchum let me go on a vacation! I felt Groudon and Kyogre! I wondered if I would feel rayquaza coming too! I was determined to try to stop them! I was a hero!

Skye
10-29-2006, 04:22 PM

Personality:Devab is cool, confident, strong, handsome, determined to bring peace, the strongest Charmander ever, and the greatest pokemon that Devan ketchum had! Devan is a hero!

History: Devan feels something bad! was something going to happen? I am originally from the Kanto Region! But my trainer Devan Ketchum let me go on a vacation! I felt Groudon and Kyogre! I wondered if I would feel rayquaza coming too! I was determined to try to stop them! I was a hero!

Hey I don't hate you!Actually, I'm really happy you joined.(REED never goes on!)

Absol, you could add more to your appearance, but you are accepted!

Ash your pending, because you need more history.

Carprincess
10-29-2006, 04:41 PM

I'm sorry if I sound mean... But I don't think that you should be in level 100, I mean no offense or anything, but it'd be totally unfair since that's the highest level that any pokemon could go up to and that would just be boring since throughout the roleplay you can't get any stronger or anything.

I also don't like your history, are you skipping from 3rd person to 1st person? And is Devan the trainer or the charmander?

As I said again, I'm sorry if I sound mean, but your profile is just bothering me.

ashketchum
10-29-2006, 05:15 PM
then I wont\

Anorexic Snorlax
10-29-2006, 05:17 PM
I'm sorry if I sound mean... But I don't think that you should be in level 100, I mean no offense or anything, but it'd be totally unfair since that's the highest level that any pokemon could go up to and that would just be boring since throughout the roleplay you can't get any stronger or anything.

I also don't like your history, are you skipping from 3rd person to 1st person? And is Devan the trainer or the charmander?

As I said again, I'm sorry if I sound mean, but your profile is just bothering me.

I agree with Carprincess. Your just too strong. No one would be able to beat you! And wouldn't your trainer evoved you by now?:susp:

Skye
10-29-2006, 06:29 PM
I agree with Carprincess. Your just too strong. No one would be able to beat you! And wouldn't your trainer evoved you by now?:susp:
Yeah exactly, be like level 10 or something.

Anorexic Snorlax
10-29-2006, 06:33 PM
Yeah exactly, be like level 10 or something.
Thankyou for agreeing with me, or us, or whatever.:shhh:

Skye
10-29-2006, 06:41 PM
Thankyou for agreeing with me, or us, or whatever.:shhh:
COOL AVATAR!Where did you get it?

Anorexic Snorlax
10-29-2006, 06:45 PM
COOL AVATAR!Where did you get it?

Ebay!!!

Skye
10-29-2006, 06:58 PM
Ebay!!!
No, I mean how did you get the picture on there?All I have is a dog!

By the way, change your forum skin!I have silent ghost.

Anorexic Snorlax
10-29-2006, 07:07 PM
No, I mean how did you get the picture on there?All I have is a dog!

By the way, change your forum skin!I have silent ghost.

I copied it off of Ebay, you know how it shows thier pictures? And I'm now DSL on Comcast.:biggrin:

Skye
10-29-2006, 07:12 PM
I copied it off of Ebay, you know how it shows thier pictures? And I'm now DSL on Comcast.:biggrin:
Oh, okay.Again change your forum skin by editing your options.:D

Anorexic Snorlax
10-29-2006, 09:46 PM
Why are Togetic and I the only pokemon in the story now?:confused:

Carprincess
10-29-2006, 09:52 PM
Because the person roleplaying as Sonic isn't online right now and I am waiting for his post. ^-^o That's why.

Skye
10-29-2006, 09:52 PM
Why are Togetic and I the only pokemon in the story now?:confused:
We're not.^_-

Anorexic Snorlax
10-29-2006, 09:53 PM
Oh.:oops: Sorry. I get over my head sometimes.

Skye
10-29-2006, 11:11 PM
Oh.:oops: Sorry. I get over my head sometimes.
Thats okay.I do too.^_-

Anorexic Snorlax
10-29-2006, 11:12 PM
Thats okay.I do too.^_-

Smooth. *_*

Skye
10-29-2006, 11:20 PM
Smooth. *_*
Okayy....whatever.^___*

Anorexic Snorlax
11-05-2006, 04:15 AM
Togetic let me bunny her while she is on vacation (although I do have that book report...).

Skye
11-05-2006, 07:50 PM
Togetic let me bunny her while she is on vacation (although I do have that book report...).
So you can? Great^_^