PDA

View Full Version : I got the Wish Stone, but I'm worried about it.

AshMistyMayfan
10-15-2006, 08:22 AM
The Wish dungeon is 99 floors, got to start off at level 1, and you got to level up. I did OK with Raichu/Vulpix levelwise, but Skarmony and Machop were a pain in the butt to down by the time I got to floor 20. What worries me is getting KOed and winding up losing the Wish Stone so, what happens if you lose it and don't think you can get another one? Do you still get to see Jirachi, but obviously lose the opportunity to make a wish? I'm OK financially in more then one way, got the friend islands, and OK on items, and have the friend bow to get stubburn Pokemon recruited, but I'm not sure on Wish Stone.

tyr888
10-16-2006, 10:12 PM
well, if you make a wish, you can't recruit jirachi

you'll only be given the wish option if you don't recruit him

you can wish for a friend area that you don't have, but by the time you get to wish cave, there's no reason that you should be missing areas. you can also wish for more stat raising drinks

strongbad
10-16-2006, 11:25 PM
If you lose the wish stone, you can still get it on floor 50:eek: and you have to have a key.:angry:

AshMistyMayfan
10-16-2006, 11:51 PM
If you lose the wish stone, you can still get it on floor 50:eek: and you have to have a key.:angry:

OK< thanks. THat's the info I was looking for since I have lost Surf/Dive, but got them back. I didn't want to lose Wish Stone if I got into trouble.

Shady
10-17-2006, 04:47 AM
well, if you make a wish, you can't recruit jirachi

you'll only be given the wish option if you don't recruit him

you can wish for a friend area that you don't have, but by the time you get to wish cave, there's no reason that you should be missing areas. you can also wish for more stat raising drinks

Actually you can still recruit Jirachi. All you have to do is decline it the first time and make your wish. Then go back a second time and it will want to join your team again.

tyr888
10-18-2006, 12:29 AM
Actually you can still recruit Jirachi. All you have to do is decline it the first time and make your wish. Then go back a second time and it will want to join your team again.

yes, that's true, you can get your wish, then just go back again for him. i only meant in one visit you can't get both a wish and a recruition

AshMistyMayfan
10-18-2006, 03:25 AM
Yeah I know. Well, my goal will be once my team's ready for the 99 story flight is make my wish and then go back for Jirachi the second time.