PDA

View Full Version : Blakthorn

Vampire
10-15-2006, 10:37 AM
Blackthorn City Gym - Gym Leader Clair - Rising Badge
Pokemon: Dragonair (Level 37), Dragonair (Level 37), Dragonair (Level 31), Kingdra (Level 40)

How do I beat her? What is the best pokemon on gold for her destruction.

My team, not very good but I have survive until now...
Typhlosion lvl 45
Graveler lvl 40
Krabby lvl 19
Pidgeotto lvl 26
Eevee lvl 22 Aridos lvl 25

What is the best pokemon, she kills me with her kingdra :susp:

I was thinging of gettin a ghost pokemon...My friend has one I could lend (Haunter) shall I take it?

DratiniLover
10-15-2006, 10:51 AM
If Clare's Kingdra keeps defeating your pokemon, you are going to have to get an ice type pokemon, or a dragon type pokemon to defeat her, as ice and dragon, are super effective against dragon pokemon. By the way, you've missed out a letter in the title 'Blakthorn'.

Vampire
10-18-2006, 11:10 AM
If Clare's Kingdra keeps defeating your pokemon, you are going to have to get an ice type pokemon, or a dragon type pokemon to defeat her, as ice and dragon, are super effective against dragon pokemon. By the way, you've missed out a letter in the title 'Blakthorn'.
Oopss..lol...Well will ghost work on hers?

And I can get a dratini from the game corner shall I get that? And just raise it up.

Rohypnol
10-18-2006, 05:53 PM
OK........Ice types wont be that effective on Kingdra because it is also part water. So here is what you do........Go to the Goldenrod City department Store and by TM 41....this contains Thunder punch. Then teach it to Typhlosion. This will do maybe 40% damage so when Typhlosion faints after 2 surfs from Kingdra it will have inflicted 80% damage!!!:biggrin: Make sure the next pokemon you send out can kill the other 20% in one hit or else she will use a full restore.:sad:

Vampire
10-18-2006, 05:57 PM
OK........Ice types wont be that effective on Kingdra because it is also part water. So here is what you do........Go to the Goldenrod City department Store and by TM 41....this contains Thunder punch. Then teach it to Typhlosion. This will do maybe 40% damage so when Typhlosion faints after 2 surfs from Kingdra it will have inflicted 80% damage!!!:biggrin: Make sure the next pokemon you send out can kill the other 20% in one hit or else she will use a full restore.:sad:
Well my thyplosion also knows edure...and I have like 10 revives :D

Vampire
10-18-2006, 05:57 PM
Sorry for the double post, can this be locked please?