PDA

View Full Version : Hoenn adventures

Snow Fairy Sugar
10-15-2006, 02:33 PM
Okay this is a Roleplay which occurs in the Hoenn Region. The sign up thread is located here (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24471), and anyone who wishes to join, may do so.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So" I wondered. "According to the map the laboratory, from where I got my starter pokemon is here" I touched a point on the map. "Now to get to the nearest Pokemon Center and-"

I was interrupted by the sound of running footsteps. A black haired boy emerged in front of me. He seemed familiar to me. Suddenly the thought struck me. It couldn't be my hero, Ash Ketchum?

"Pikachu" moaned Ash. "I'm sorry, I'll get you to the center-" he stared at me.

"Do I know you?" he asked me, staring at me.

I shook my head. "I guess not" I replied. "What's the matter with your Pikachu?" I asked, staring at the lifeless Pikachu in his arms. Suddenly he felt scared. "He isn't-?" I began when he interrupted me.

"He's alive. He's delirious, we need to get him to the nearest Pokemon Center, please?"

"Yes, at once, give him to me" I replied and ran in the direction of the Pokemon Center. "How did he get hurt, by the way?" I asked curiously.

"Team Aqua" he gasped and gagged.

"He'll be fine, don't worry" I tried to reassure him.

Soon, we got Pikachu safe and sound, inside the Pokemon Center. Nurse Joy ordered the Chansey to take Pikachu to the Intensive Care Unit and save Pikachu and assured us that he'd be alright.

After a few moments, I glanced at him. "Let's sit down, shall we?" I asked.

He nodded his head, too tired to speak. After he seemed to breathe more easy and the tension began to ease from his face I turned to him. "Please tell me the whole story" I begged. He nodded his head and began to tell me all about himself.

The Doctor
10-15-2006, 03:22 PM
I gave a small sigh as I thought about my best friend. Then I looked over to the girl who saved the life of my best friend. Then I began my story. "My name Ash and I want to be the World's Greatest Pokemon Master. Recently, I had battled in the Johto League, and someone suggested that I continue my quest in Hoenn. On the way, I noticed Pikachu staring uneasily over my shoulder at a man who was following us for a long time. Ash stared at the man who was definitely following him. Pikachu began to charge up an Electric Shock, but Ash stopped him. "Pikachu" he scolded him "For all we know, it's just a harmless person, you know." "Pika" said Pikachu doubtfully but agreed. Soon they reached a deserted part of the forest. "I think this is a good place to eat, isn't it?" Ash asked Pikachu. All of a sudden, the man jumped out of the thicket, and jumped right into the clearing, where Ash and Pikachu were seating. "Hand over your pokemon, now" he snarled. "No way!" Yelled Ash and jumped to his feet. "Don't make me do this" replied the man and pulled out a pokeball from his belt. "Pikachu" Ash looked at his mouse pokemon. "Pika" acknowledged the little mouse pokemon. "Electric vs Water" Ash continued after checking his pokedex. "We should win this one" Ash stated Confidently. "Don't be too cocky, kid" he laughed. As his Corphish, which he had released from his pokeball a few moments ago, clicked his claws threateningly. "Corphish" he bellowed "Bubblebeam" An immense blash of bubbles shot out of his claws of the Corphish. It was faster than any bubble beam Ash has ever seen! It struck Pikachu squarely in the stomach and stunned Pikachu for a few seconds. "Pikachu" asked worried Ash. "Are you alright?" "Pikachu" it answered weakly. "Great, lets show'em what we're made of. "Agility!!" Yelled Ash. Finally Pikachu manage to blast them both off, but not before he sustained lots of damage. "Thanks, Pikachu" Ash thanked it. "I owe you, buddy. "Pika---" it replied before fainting. Ash was scared and worried and quickly scooped up Pikachu into his arms, and ran towards the direction where he thought the town was. Unfortunately, he got lost. Desperately, he ran around and saw a person though the clearing. It was May, looking at her map. "And you know the rest, miss" continued Ash, gratefully. "No sweat" May replied.

Snow Fairy Sugar
10-16-2006, 05:58 AM
"So..." Ash replied before continuing. "What's your name?"

"Me? My name's May..." I replied. I hesitated for a moment before continuing. "The daughter of the Petalburg Gym Leader"

"That's awesome" exclaimed Ash. "I really owe you one, May, thanks" he muttered.

I noticed after a few seconds that he was holding my hand. Was this the right time to ask him? My mind raced around and finally, I decided to confess my feelings for him.

"Ash" I began, when Nurse Joy came back in. I felt a bit annoyed at the gate crasher but I found out that she had Ash's Pikachu was in her arms.

"Pikachu's alright" she smiled stroking it. "You said something about you and Pikachu attacked by an Aqua grunt, right Ash?"

"Yeah" muttered Ash. "Why? What's the problem?"

She sighed. "You got to be careful, you know. Team Aqua and Team Magma are working on something really big, for which they are trying to steal as many pokemon as possible. You have to be careful out there"

"Yes, Nurse Joy" we answered in unision. "Pikachu" he looked at the cute little mouse pokemon. "Our journey and adventures begin right here!"

"Adventures?" I questioned, looking at Ash apprehensively. "Doesn't that mean danger as well?"

"Ah, there's no fun without a bit of risk. Let's go Pi" said Ash and began to leave the center.

Risk? I thought for a moment. He was right...but I'll not take any adventure without cheese.

DarkAmethyst
10-16-2006, 05:12 PM
(Umm, in a role play, I don't think you're supposed to control other people's characters...)

Jade walked out of the laboratory held in Littleroot Town. Her new Pokemon, Torchic walked at her side.

Ok, if this is like any of the other regions I've been in, a Pokemon Center should be in the next town, she thought to herself. Taking out her map, she looked up the next town.

"Oldale Town," she read aloud. "Well, I guess that's where we're going then. C'mon Torchic."

"Tor!" the small chick Pokemon replied. Jade placed the map back in her pack and began running down the trail out of the town.

A few minutes later, she came across Oldale Town. The huge Pokemon Center was the first thing she saw. Coming out of it were a brown headed girl and a black headed boy.

Curious, Jade walked up to them.

"Um, hi," she said shyly. "Do you guys know anything about this region? I'm a little confused as to where to go." Torchic hopped into her arms and greeted the trainers cheerfully.

"Torchic tor!"

Enishi
10-16-2006, 09:45 PM
I awoke with tired look on his face. I slipped out of bed and put on his black dress pants, white t-shirt, black socks, and black shoes. I picked up the coat that once belonged to my dad and stuck it over me. It kept me really warm. I looked at the calendar and realized today was the day I was going to start my own journey. I ran down stairs and slid on my trainer belt. Only one pokeball had a Pokemon in it. That pokemon happened to be Wurmple. I jumped for joy and slid on my backpack and out the door I went. No goodbyes to mom or dad. Of course they had my cell phone number so what did it matter anyways.

I wanted to make sure that Wurmple was alright so I decided to set off to the Pokemon Center. I released Wurmple to walk beside him and off they went. It was a long and narrow dirt path that would take us to the first Pokemon center. I came up to an old rubble brick road with a sign that read "Oldale Town- 2 miles". I made a weak sigh and started walking again. Every now and then I'd see a Spearow fly threw the woods but that was ordinary.

We came up to a nice and wealthy city. No deserted or abandoned roads or houses around here. So we walked for about one hundred feet and came upon the center. I rushed in to find a line. I knew I was going to have to wait for a while so I might as well make some conversation.

"Anyone here just come from the lab and has just started thier journey?", I yelled through the line hoping to get a response.

Entei_3000
10-17-2006, 03:01 PM
Mina raced out of the labratory. She could hardly beliave it. She had her first Pokemon! She had completely forgotten to put Kippy back in its Pokeball, so Kippy just ran beside her.

Mina traveled through a small forest, she saw a couple Pokemon. She finally came to a small town. She saw a trainer with a Torchic. Kippy became shy and tried to hide itself in Mina's arms. She then saw two other trainers walk out of the center.

"Hi, I'm Mina," Mina said politely to the trainer with a Torchic.

OOC: Sorry that took so long for me to post.

DarkAmethyst
10-17-2006, 05:06 PM
Mina raced out of the labratory. She could hardly beliave it. She had her first Pokemon! She had completely forgotten to put Kippy back in its Pokeball, so Kippy just ran beside her.

Mina traveled through a small forest, she saw a couple Pokemon. She finally came to a small town. She saw a trainer with a Torchic. Kippy became shy and tried to hide itself in Mina's arms. She then saw two other trainers walk out of the center.

"Hi, I'm Mina," Mina said politely to the trainer with a Torchic.

OOC: Sorry that took so long for me to post.

"Oh hi," Jade smiled, turning toward the trainer that had addressed her. "I'm Jade. So, you like water Pokemon?" she asked, looking down at the small Mudkip in the girl's arms. She noticed it was trying to hide from her. "Heh, you got a shy one, huh? Torchic's anything but shy."

"Torchic tor!" the little Pokemon replied, trying to get the Mudkip to speak to it.

Snow Fairy Sugar
10-17-2006, 05:23 PM
Ash and I walked out of the Pokemon Center. "So, you like adventures, huh?" I asked him curiously. Before we could answer a black haired girl with green eyes walked towards us. As I looked at her, curiously. Before I could say "hello" to her, another teenager came to us. She had a shy looking Mudkip in her hand, which buried its head in the arms of its trainer. "Hi, I'm Mina," said the girl politely, to the green eyed girl.

"Oh hi," smiled the green eyed girl,turning toward the trainer that had addressed her. "I'm Jade. So, you like water Pokemon?" she asked, looking down at the small Mudkip in the girl's arms. She noticed it was trying to hide from her. "Heh, you got a shy one, huh? Torchic's anything but shy."

"Torchic tor!" the little Pokemon replied, trying to get the Mudkip to speak to it.

"Hello, there" I smiled looking at the two trainers. "My name's May. I'm the daughter of the Petalburg Gym Leader. I'm training to be a Pokemon Coordinator. What about you two?" I questioned looking at them.

red 23 blue
10-17-2006, 05:29 PM
Bret was walking out of the laborotory,when his mudkip started to act kinda wierd.He kept on alking but asked mudkip what was wrong.And just like that,mudkip fainted.So he rushed through he forest to the nearest town.As he was running into the pokemon center,he saw four trainers.As he an up,he saw one of the trainers.(It was May.)"Da...i....uhhh....He just stood there stutering.Then he rememberd his pokemon."My mudkip just started acting up,then he fainted!!!Please help!!!"

DarkAmethyst
10-17-2006, 05:45 PM
Ash and I walked out of the Pokemon Center. "So, you like adventures, huh?" I asked him curiously. Before we could answer a black haired girl with green eyes walked towards us. As I looked at her, curiously. Before I could say "hello" to her, another teenager came to us. She had a shy looking Mudkip in her hand, which buried its head in the arms of its trainer. "Hi, I'm Mina," said the girl politely, to the green eyed girl.

"Oh hi," smiled the green eyed girl,turning toward the trainer that had addressed her. "I'm Jade. So, you like water Pokemon?" she asked, looking down at the small Mudkip in the girl's arms. She noticed it was trying to hide from her. "Heh, you got a shy one, huh? Torchic's anything but shy."

"Hello, there" I smiled looking at the two trainers. "My name's May. I'm the daughter of the Petalburg Gym Leader. I'm training to be a Pokemon Coordinator. What about you two?" I questioned looking at them.

"Hi," Jade greeted the girl cheerfully. "I'm Jade. My dad's Professor Elm, from New Bark Town in Johto. I'm training to become a great Fire Pokemon Master."

Bret was walking out of the laborotory,when his mudkip started to act kinda wierd.He kept on alking but asked mudkip what was wrong.And just like that,mudkip fainted.So he rushed through he forest to the nearest town.As he was running into the pokemon center,he saw four trainers.As he an up,he saw one of the trainers.(It was May.)"Da...i....uhhh....He just stood there stutering.Then he rememberd his pokemon."My mudkip just started acting up,then he fainted!!!Please help!!!"

"Ok, we'll all help you," Jade replied. "Get your Mudkip in there." she pointed to the Pokemon Center they were all standing in front of. "Maybe the nurse can help it," Jade continued.

red 23 blue
10-17-2006, 05:59 PM
"Thanks,don't let me forget to find out what your name is!",Bret said as he ran in.After he ran in nurse joy inspected my mudkip."Your mudkip seems to be fine."Said nurse joy."I can't figure out why he fainted.""Oh,your mudkip's not a boy it's a girl.Infact i think she has a crush on you.""WWWWHHHHAAATTT!???!!!"Said Bret who was awe struck.He went back outside where the other trainers were."Well,my FEMALE pokemon was fainted on purpos because it likes me!"Said Bret,who was still awe struck.

jessieneese
10-17-2006, 06:04 PM
Miley stepped out of the laboratory in Littleroot, her new Pokemon resting in her arms.

"Ok, you ready to start our journey?" Miley asked the small Pokemon.

"Mud mud kip!" it replied, smiling up at her. Miley smiled back at it. She then took off into the fields, toward the next town.

Once there, she spotted five trainers standing outside the Pokemon Center.

"Hey, is that Jade?" she asked herself. Looking closer, she realized it was.

She then approached the group excitedly. One of the boys seemed to be panicing. Jade was telling him to go into the Pokemon Center and talk to the nurse.

"Um, hi," Miley said. "What's going on?"

Snow Fairy Sugar
10-17-2006, 06:25 PM
"Hi," Jade greeted the me cheerfully. "I'm Jade. My dad's Professor Elm, from New Bark Town in Johto. I'm training to become a great Fire Pokemon Master."

"Wow" I muttered. "Your dad's Professor Elm?"

Suddenly, a boy ran towards us panicking. He stared at me for a few moments before he began "Da...I....uhhh...." he stammered. Finally he got over his shyness and blurted out. "My mudkip just started acting up,then he fainted!!!Please help!!!"

"Okay, we'll help you," Jade replied. "Get your Mudkip in there." she pointed to the Pokemon Center they were all standing in front of. "Maybe the nurse can help it," Jade continued.

"Thanks, don't let me forget to find out what your names are!"the boy yelled as he ran in.

Another girl joined us. "Um, hi," she said. "What's going on?"

red 23 blue
10-17-2006, 06:36 PM
After Bret told the trainers what was wrong with his mudkip he turned,completely ignoring what everyone said,to may."HI,i'm Bret.The reason i was so freaked out is brcause,well,i lost someone very dear to me last year.And i don't want it to happen agian."

Snow Fairy Sugar
10-17-2006, 07:06 PM
The boy came out of the Pokemon Center with his mudkip. He told us what was wrong with his mudkip. A couple of us started giggling when we heard what was wrong, when he turned to me.

"Hi he began. "I'm Bret. The reason I was so freaked out is because, well, I lost someone very dear to me last year.And Idon't want it to happen again"

Everyone grew silent and I looked at him with sympathy. "Please tell us what happened" I requested him.

red 23 blue
10-17-2006, 09:35 PM
Bret hesitated before he began."Well,last year when me and my girl friend were going to get her starter pokemon,she...she fell off a cliff.She was a year older than me,so i couldn't get her pokemon yet,my mukip was going to be her pokemon.Then about a month later,someone tried to mug me.I guess they made their pokemon use focus punch.With a derect hit to my head.I lost my memory for about a week.But what's so wierd is that i can't remember who my girlfriend's name,or the description of the mugger.It's so hard to think about it.And that's because i tried to save her.I tried.But i couldn't,her hand sliped.The hardest part is i watched her fall.I watched her hit the ground.I can't stop feeling responsible...........If anyone needs me,i'll be looking for someoe to battle.Oh,does anyone want to battle???Bret said,as he slowly walked away.

Entei_3000
10-17-2006, 11:07 PM
Mina watched as new trainers gathered. Kippy peeked his head out, he looked at all the other Pokemon. Kippy said a polite hello to the Torchic. Kippy hopped down and went off to make new friends.

Mina couldn't believe it, so many new trainers. She kept an eye on Kippy while it walked up to two other Mudkip.

"Mudkip, mud?" Kippy held out a paw for the other two to shake. Mina smiled, she looked at the girl who asked if she liked water Pokemon.

"Yes, I do. Water types are my favorite," Mina answered she saw a black haired boy step out of the center holding a Pikachu in his arms. Mina thought that his Pikachu was the cutest thing ever.

"You have a cute Pikachu," Mina commented to the boy, "Is it OK if I pet him?"

red 23 blue
10-17-2006, 11:17 PM
As Bret walked off,his mudkip jumped out of his arms and ran to a small group of mudkip."Mudkip,your scaring THAT mudkip!!!Wait a second,isn't that one of those trainers pokemon?Hey,isn't this one of you guy's mudkip???"Bret yelled at the trainers who were still at the pokemon center."Sorry i told you that story.So after this place,where do you all plan on going?"Bret asked the girl beside the black haired boy.

Entei_3000
10-17-2006, 11:53 PM
OOC: Which girl is your character talking to?

IC:

Mina looked at Bret.

"That's my Mudkip, Kippy," She said. Kippy began to feel discouraged when neither Mudkip shook paws. Kippy walked back to Mina.

"I'll battle you," Mina said. Mudip looked at Mina, a smile on his face.

red 23 blue
10-17-2006, 11:59 PM
(I was talking to your charecter.)

"Okay,i'll let you go first."Said Bret.

Entei_3000
10-18-2006, 12:04 AM
"I don't know where I'm headed, probably to the first Gym Leader," Mina said. She and Kippy got ready to battle. Kippy seemed ready to battle.

"Kippy, use Tackle!" Mina commanded. Kippy charged forward and tackled the other Mudkip, but itstead of hurting the Mudkip, Kippy started tickling it.

"Uh, Kippy?" Mina asked, "I don't think that's how Tackle works."

Enishi
10-18-2006, 01:30 AM
Sparta just realized he embarassed himself. He waited till he got the the front desk to speak again. He handed the nurse his Wurmple and she took it and healed it within seconds. He walked back to where all the trainers were holding conversation.

"'Ello everyone! I'm Enishi and I was wondering if anyone is going to the first gym? I'm headed there but don't reall know how. Anyone?" Sparta didn't like that fact of being alone and would prefer travelling in group. It was safer and you could make good friends that way.

red 23 blue
10-18-2006, 01:34 AM
Bret shouted to enishi,"Hold on,i'll talk to you in a minute!"Bret told Mina about the new trainer and ran over."I want to go to the gym to,but i'm not entirely sure how to get there."Bret weezed.

Enishi
10-18-2006, 01:40 AM
OOC: It's Sparta in this one lol.

Sparta nodded in an okay manner. He couldn't wait to get to the first gym. He might evolve his pokemon on the way there. Who knew. Sparta turned his attention back to him.

"Thanks for being willing to take me. I really appreciate it."

red 23 blue
10-18-2006, 01:49 AM
(You kinda confused me with the,"Hi,i'm Enishi!",thing.I GOTTA GO WRITE YOU TOMAROW!)

"I'm going tobuy some pokeballs,wanna come?"Bret gestured.
"Because i might see a charmander on the way to the gym."Bret said enthusiasticly.:razz:"I will come back here after i buy some pokeballs.Then i'll go with anyone to the gym."He looked over at Mina and remembered about the battle."But first,Bret said quickly,i have to finish a battle!"Because Mina looked impatient.While i was running to battle Mina,i started thinking.There's something about Mina,something familiar.HM...........Oh well.Bret went to start the battle..

DarkAmethyst
10-18-2006, 03:36 PM
OOC: Okay, got a little behind here.

Jade watched as the trainers she now knew as Bret and Mina began battling. She allowed Torchic to jump out of her arms and go chat with the other Pokemon. She then turned to the other trainers still standing near her.

"So, are any of you trying to become Pokemon Masters?" she asked, trying to spark up a conversation.

Torchic trotted over to one of the Mudkip sitting on the ground.

"Tor chic chic tor?" it asked.

red 23 blue
10-18-2006, 04:18 PM
(Which mudkip,one of the ones mina's mudkip talked to?)
Bret was just about to start battling."Mudkip use wat-"Bret's mudkip seemed preocupied with what Jades Torchic was doing."Can we cancel the battle,Bret asked Mina,'cause mudkip doesn't look like she wants to battle."So Bret let mudkip go play with Jades Torchic.

Entei_3000
10-18-2006, 05:31 PM
Mina nodded.

"Yeah, lets wait for the battle. Kippy doesn't know how Tackle works," Mina laughed, she picked up Kippy andthought about what she should do next.

"Mudkip, Mudkip Mud," Kippy pointed to a picnic table, and on that table a Tailow sat.

"Sorry, Kippy," Mina said, "We can't catch this one. I don't have any Pokeballs." Kippy looked sadly at the Tailow. Mina turned to Jade.

"I'm trying to become a Master," Mina answered, "It'll be awhile, though. First I've got to to teach Kippy that Tackle isn't Tickle." Kippy giggled.

red 23 blue
10-18-2006, 05:51 PM
Bret went ahead and got some pokeballs.When he came back,a charmander walkedout of the woods."Mudkip,mudkip,HEY MUDKIP!"Bret called for his mudkip to follow him."Mudkip,see that charmander?I want you to battle it.And if i catch it,you'll have a friend,(Besides me),to play with!:)"Mudkip agreed and called to the charmander."Mud Mudkip!"And by the time charmader turned Mudkip had run up and had alreadyused water gun."Muuuudkukukukukuukukkuukkuukukukukukukp!"And the charmander was out cold."Go pokeball!"And the ball caught charmander!Well,not all the way."Come on please let mudkip hit it hard enough!"ANd it finally caught it!

Enishi
10-18-2006, 10:00 PM
OOC: Oh, mabye I did put that. Sorry. Meant to put Sparta.

IC:

Sparta walked up to Jade with his Wurmple at his side.

"I'm training to become a Pokemon master. I want to get every badge and eventually beat the Elite Four! Are you training to become a master too? Wurmple was very calm and was a very good at waiting. Sparta wanted to get a jump start on the rest of the group by getting his badge first.

red 23 blue
10-18-2006, 10:11 PM
Bret over heard Jade and sparta talking about becoming a pokemon mster.So he decided to join in."I guess i'm trying to become a master too.Sice you have to have six pokemon,i guess i've taken my first step:biggrin: "Bret said as he showed them the pokeball in which he caught charmander.

Enishi
10-19-2006, 12:28 AM
Sparta looked amazed. He couldn't believe that someone was already at two Pokemon. He was a little upset but he wasn't going to let that show.

"I'm still have one Pokemon, my pal Wurmple!" Sparta pointed to Wurmple as it did whatever caterpillars did to walk.

"I'm working on getting him evolved before I catch me Eevee. I would like to evolve it into Espeon. I want my Wurmple to evolve into the awesome Dustox!"

red 23 blue
10-19-2006, 02:13 AM
Just then a person bumped into Bret,knocking charmander out of the ball.And,charmander ran away."What!?Man"Bret gloomed

DarkAmethyst
10-19-2006, 02:10 PM
OOC: Oh, mabye I did put that. Sorry. Meant to put Sparta.

IC:

Sparta walked up to Jade with his Wurmple at his side.

"I'm training to become a Pokemon master. I want to get every badge and eventually beat the Elite Four! Are you training to become a master too? Wurmple was very calm and was a very good at waiting. Sparta wanted to get a jump start on the rest of the group by getting his badge first.

Jade nodded.

"Yeah, I have the same dream as you, except I'd like to do it with all fire Pokemon," she told him.

Snow Fairy Sugar
10-19-2006, 02:17 PM
I gave a small smile.
"I am not interested in becoming a Pokemon Trainer" I sighed. "I want to become a Pokemon Coordinator, I guess...to be honest, I decided to go on a Pokemon Journey under the pretext of traveling the whole world" I sighed and looked towards the sky. "But I do want to fulfil my dad's dream of becoming a great Pokemon Trainer too"

red 23 blue
10-19-2006, 02:47 PM
"I guess i will let that charmander go.Who knows he might come back even stronger.Besides,itwas unfair that i caught him ecause i hit him in the head with a pokeball.On accident,of course!"Bret smiled.

Snow Fairy Sugar
10-19-2006, 02:51 PM
"I guess i will let that charmander go.Who knows he might come back even stronger.Besides,itwas unfair that i caught him ecause i hit him in the head with a pokeball.On accident,of course!"Bret smiled.

I giggled. "How did you catch him, um, it's Brett, isn't it?" I asked him.

red 23 blue
10-19-2006, 03:12 PM
"Well,mudkip sneaked upon it and blaste it with watergun.So that was part of it.And i hit it in the head real hard so i thinked that might have hurt it a little.But i like old fasion battling.Where your opponent actualy hears the pokemon's attack."Bret continued to look at the pokeball that charmander was in."But i still wonder who knocked it out of the pokeball."Bret said annoyed.

DarkAmethyst
10-19-2006, 03:15 PM
I gave a small smile.
"I am not interested in becoming a Pokemon Trainer" I sighed. "I want to become a Pokemon Coordinator, I guess...to be honest, I decided to go on a Pokemon Journey under the pretext of traveling the whole world" I sighed and looked towards the sky. "But I do want to fulfil my dad's dream of becoming a great Pokemon Trainer too"

"Yeah, being a coordinator sounds fun too, but I'd rather be a Pokemon Trainer. Are you going to try and become both, or just stick with coordinator?" Jade asked as Torchic hopped back up into her arms.

Snow Fairy Sugar
10-19-2006, 03:17 PM
"Well,mudkip sneaked upon it and blaste it with watergun.So that was part of it.And i hit it in the head real hard so i thinked that might have hurt it a little.But i like old fasion battling.Where your opponent actualy hears the pokemon's attack."Bret continued to look at the pokeball that charmander was in."But i still wonder who knocked it out of the pokeball."Bret said annoyed.
"Yeah, Jade" I replied. "I'm not too sure, but I think that being a Pokemon Coordinator appeals more to me". Meanwhile, I looked at Bret and I was thinking about how his charmander escaped. How did Charmander escape his pokeball?
I thought it was too much of a coincidence. Supposing he had a rival who was jealous...?
"Bret? I asked him. "Do you have some...enemy? Or a rival who disliked you and used to always kind of..compete with you?" I asked him all seriously.

red 23 blue
10-19-2006, 03:42 PM
"Not that i can think of.But i used to play people at the arcade.I think i beat a couple of people quite a few times,but it was just a game."Bret said as he was still trying to rememer who he had beaten.

Snow Fairy Sugar
10-19-2006, 03:48 PM
"Not that i can think of.But i used to play people at the arcade.I think i beat a couple of people quite a few times,but it was just a game."Bret said as he was still trying to rememer who he had beaten.

I looked at him. "Come on, think" I insisted him. "Did you have any friends, or enemies, I should say, who were like rivals who had a grudge against you and were from your hometown? Because I have a rival myself, whose name is Drew" I frowned as I thought of him. "He is not exactly a rival, he's way better than me, but we do have rivalry..." I trailed off.
The wind began to get colder. "I say, guys, what about eating at a restaurant nearby and talking things over, shall we?"

red 23 blue
10-19-2006, 03:55 PM
"Yeah,i guess i could.I don't know abou them though.And you said Drew was your rival,huh?And are you sure its a "RIVALRY"?"Bret teased.:biggrin:

Snow Fairy Sugar
10-19-2006, 04:02 PM
"Yeah, I guess I could.I don't know about them though. And you said Drew was your rival,huh?And are you sure its a "RIVALRY"?"Bret teased.

I blushed. This was getting a bit irritating. My brother Max used to tease me at times, too. Why did this happen to me?
Luckily it was dark and I hoped he didn't see me blush.
"No" I muttered. "He's kinda irritating. Okay, I do like him a little, but he's kind of irritating and sarcastic. I consider him my rival because before our journey we challenged each other that we'd become a better trainer than the other. At least I challenged him" I replied. "He didn't even bother to challenge me. But mind you" I glared at him. "He's not my boyfriend, okay?" I snapped.

red 23 blue
10-19-2006, 04:13 PM
"I was kidding!Don't start biting my head off.I'm gonna go and grab abite now."Bret said a little scared of the way my exploded.Bret just returned his mudkip and ran off.

Entei_3000
10-19-2006, 04:27 PM
Mina shivered as the wind picked up.

"I picked the wrong day to wear a summer dress," Mina shivered again, "Might as well start my journey." Mina said. She turned to the trainers.

"Bye, guys! Hope to se you again!" Mina yelled she took off down the road with Kippy running beside her.

red 23 blue
10-19-2006, 05:03 PM
After Bret got done eating,he got some more food."Hey guys,bret yelled at the compony who was still at the pokemon center,I brought some food."Showing them the to-go boxes."I already ate,so i got this for ya'll.And i-ggggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh hhh"Bret had just been hit by flame thrower."Looks-ow-like charmander wants reve-ow ow ow-nge"Bret sai as the burns took effect.

Entei_3000
10-19-2006, 06:22 PM
Mina walked down the path, Kippy skipped along beside her. Suddenly a scream came from in front of them. Mina raced towards the scream. A Nincada was being pounded by rocks thrown by a couple of rascal boys.

"Hey, stop it!" Mina yelled. The boys were startled, they couldn't see Mina, and they thought she was an adult. They tripped over one another in their attempt to run.

Mina ran over and crouched close to the Nincada, it shivered in fear. It was only a little baby. Mina reached out a hand, the Nincada tried to bite her. Mina ignored the wanring and picked up the Nincada. She cooed softly to it.

Mina ran the rest of the way to the next town, Mina didn't take the time to figure out where she was. She raced into a Pokemon Center, she tried to explain what happened, but Nurse Joy already took Nincada into the emergency room. Mina and Kippy sat in the waiting room, Kippy curled up under Mina's seat and fell asleep.

Soon Nurse Joy walked out with Nincada in her arms.

"Here you go," Nurse Joy said cheerfully, "Be careful, next time." Mina thanked the nurse and walked back outside and placed Nincada on the grass.

"Go find your parents," Mina said, giving the Nincada a gentle push towards the forest. Mina and Kippy walked back to the city, it was late. So they rested at the Center, not knowing someone was following them.

red 23 blue
10-19-2006, 06:34 PM
Charmander kept on pounding Bret with flamethrower,then charmander took a breath."Mudkip,use watergun!"Mudkip hit charmander hard with the attack."Great job mudkip......."The last thing Bret saw before fainting was harmander a mudkip fighting."Oooohhh..."Bret fainted.

DarkAmethyst
10-19-2006, 11:54 PM
Charmander kept on pounding Bret with flamethrower,then charmander took a breath."Mudkip,use watergun!"Mudkip hit charmander hard with the attack."Great job mudkip......."The last thing Bret saw before fainting was harmander a mudkip fighting."Oooohhh..."Bret fainted.

"Bret!" Jade cried as she watched him fall to the ground. She turned back to the Charmander and Bret's Mudkip, who were still battling. "What should we do? Catch it? Battle it?" She then saw Bret's Mudkip hit the Charmander with an extremely powerful Water Gun attack. The orange salamander Pokemon fell to the ground, motionless. "Well, I guess that answers that," Jade muttered.

"Tor chic tor!" Torchic said to her.

"No, I can't catch it, Torchic. If I'm not mistaken, Bret wanted it himself. Hopefully, it'll stay there while we get Bret into the Pokemon Center. That was a pretty powerful Water Gun after all," Jade told the small chick Pokemon. She then walked over to Bret and picked him up. His Mudkip darted over to her. "Hey, could someone hold the door open or something?" Jade called over to the others.

jessieneese
10-20-2006, 12:00 AM
"Bret!" Jade cried as she watched him fall to the ground. She turned back to the Charmander and Bret's Mudkip, who were still battling. "What should we do? Catch it? Battle it?" She then saw Bret's Mudkip hit the Charmander with an extremely powerful Water Gun attack. The orange salamander Pokemon fell to the ground, motionless. "Well, I guess that answers that," Jade muttered.

"Tor chic tor!" Torchic said to her.

"No, I can't catch it, Torchic. If I'm not mistaken, Bret wanted it himself. Hopefully, it'll stay there while we get Bret into the Pokemon Center. That was a pretty powerful Water Gun after all," Jade told the small chick Pokemon. She then walked over to Bret and picked him up. His Mudkip darted over to her. "Hey, could someone hold the door open or something?" Jade called over to the others.

"I will," Miley volunteered. She ran over to the Pokemon Center's door and pushed it open, allowing Jade to carry Bret inside. She followed her inside.

"You take him over there to the couch-bed thing, and I'll go tell Nurse Joy what happened," she told Jade. She then ran up to the front desk, where Nurse Joy awaited her. "Nurse Joy, we've had an accident with a Charmander outside. Can you do anything with humans?" she asked her.

"Well, I can't do much, but there are a few things I can do," Nurse Joy answered. "What do you need?"

"Follow me," Miley responded, motioning for the nurse to follow her over to where Jade and Bret were supposed to be.

red 23 blue
10-20-2006, 12:17 AM
Bret started to awake,And he didn't know where he was.The last thing he remembered was being burnt by charmader."What the....HOLY CRAP!"Bret had just noticd that he only had on his underpants.So he triedsit u and hit his hea."Doh........He was almost instantly K.O'd.The lastthing he saw,(Agian),was Jade,miley,and nurse joy running into the room.And blood running down his forhead.

Entei_3000
10-20-2006, 12:32 AM
Something tickled Mina's cheek. Mina opened her eyes and saw Nincada staring into her eyes. Mina nearly screamed, she shot straight up. Nincada seemed pleased that she was awake.

"What are you doing here?" Mina asked. Nincada nudged Mina lovingly.

Kippy wondered what the bug was doing with Mina. Kippy growled.

"Its OK, Kippy," Mina said, "So, I guess you want to stay with me, then?" Nincada bobbed his head up and down.

"But I don't have any Pokeball for you," Mina said sadly, "I'd love to have you along." Nincada looked up at Mina with tears in his eyes. Mina gave Nincada a hug.

"I'm sorry, Nincada. Please try to understand," Mina said softly. Tears threatened to pour. Nincada whimpered

"Don't cry, Nincada," Mina said. Nurse Joy walked up to Mina. She placed an empty Pokeball beside Mina.

"Here, its obvious Nincada wants to be with you," Nurse Joy said with a smile. Mina thanked Nurse Joy. Nincada put itself inside the Pokeball.

Later that night Mina tucked Kippy and Nincada under the blanket with her.

"Good night, Kippy. Night, Nincada," Mina whispered.

"Mudkip."

"Nincada."

red 23 blue
10-20-2006, 12:40 AM
Bret awoke to have stitchs in his head.So he got up got dressed and went outside.Jade,Miley,And ash were in the center lobby."Hi,it looks like i got beat by a pro wrestler,huh.So where is he.The pokemon that knocked me out?Okay,when we are all finished up here.I want to start our journy.If you want to travel together."Bret smiled.So he went and sat by Jade.

red 23 blue
10-20-2006, 12:44 AM
If it was up yo me,i would let you join.But it's not.Email may norman.She hasn't been online for a few days.

The Doctor
10-20-2006, 12:46 AM
If it was up yo me,i would let you join.But it's not.Email may norman.She hasn't been online for a few days.

Have you forgot about me?

red 23 blue
10-20-2006, 12:50 AM
Don't all me sir.I'm only a kid.

Luisa1:Ihaven't.sorry

DarkAmethyst
10-20-2006, 01:25 AM
Bret awoke to have stitchs in his head.So he got up got dressed and went outside.Jade,Miley,And ash were in the center lobby."Hi,it looks like i got beat by a pro wrestler,huh.So where is he.The pokemon that knocked me out?Okay,when we are all finished up here.I want to start our journy.If you want to travel together."Bret smiled.So he went and sat by Jade.

Jade laughed.

"It does look like one of the wrestlers took a whack at your head," she answered. "Oh, and that Charmander should still be lying outside. Your Mudkip knocked it out right after you fainted. And yes, a traveling partner would be nice." Torchic jumped from her arms and into Bret's lap.

"Torchic! Tor chic chic tor?" it asked. (Tell me if you want me to translate)

red 23 blue
10-20-2006, 01:28 AM
Bret immidietly said,"Translation please."And mudkip jumped onto jade."Mud mudkip kip!"Mudkip seemed to be angry.

DarkAmethyst
10-20-2006, 01:37 AM
"Um, what'd I do?" Jade asked, looking down at the angry Pokemon now standing in her lap.

(Sorry I took longer that time. I was making changes to my avatar and sig)

red 23 blue
10-20-2006, 01:39 AM
"I haven't got a-oh wait.Your a girl!"Bret chuckled as mudkip growle at jade.

DarkAmethyst
10-20-2006, 01:46 AM
"I haven't got a-oh wait.Your a girl!"Bret chuckled as mudkip growle at jade.

"What, does it have a problem with girls?" Jade asked as Torchic hopped back onto her lap. It growled back at Mudkip protectively.

red 23 blue
10-20-2006, 01:59 AM
"I'm a boy,your a girl.My mudkip is a girl.In other words,she sees you as,well,compitition."Brets chuckle turned into a bellow of laughter.

Entei_3000
10-20-2006, 12:27 PM
The next morning Mina awoke seeing Nincada looking at her. Mina smiled and petted Nincada.

"Good morning, guys. Who's ready for a Gym Battle?" Mina asked. Kippy and Nincada cheered. Mina walked outside and entered the Gym.

"Hello? Anyone here?" Mina asked.

OOC: Is there anyone that controls the Gym Leaders?

DarkAmethyst
10-20-2006, 05:42 PM
"I'm a boy,your a girl.My mudkip is a girl.In other words,she sees you as,well,compitition."Brets chuckle turned into a bellow of laughter.

"Oh, that's right. Your Mudkip has a crush on you," Jade laughed. She looked down at the small Pokemon in her lap. "Don't worry. I'm not gonna take him away from you," she told it, holding back another laugh.

"Tor tor chic!" Torchic told it.

Snow Fairy Sugar
10-20-2006, 05:50 PM
All this while I never said a word. I stood aside watching as Brett was taken to the Pokemon Center.

I watched restlessly for a few moments as Jade and Brett argued, and I finally burst out "Brett, you haven't even told us what happened back in the forest with that charmander"

.Red.
10-20-2006, 11:03 PM
OOC: I just got accepted

IC:

Zeno walked to the Pokemon Center on a nice paved road. The scenery was very pretty with cherry blossoms on the side of the road. Wynaut walked right by his side. They looked just like best friends going to a mall. They entered the giant center and much to his surprise other trainers were already there.

There were Pokmeon everywhere. He sat across the room from everyone else and his Wynaut sat beside him. He pulled out his Pokedex and recorded every one of the Pokemon there. He was waiting for someone to say something about a gym so he could follow and maybe even make friends with them.

The Doctor
10-21-2006, 03:30 PM
Ash ignored the talking and went to the Pokemon Center. "Nurse Joy!" He yelled. "Nurse Joy!" He yelled again! "Thats odd.." He quietly said. He quickly went to the room where Pikachu was. "Pikachu!" He yelled! "If their not here!!! Then where are they?!" Said Ash.

He quickly went outside to tell his friends. "Hey guys! Nurse Joy and Pikachu are Missing!!!!! He yelled!

Entei_3000
10-22-2006, 02:49 PM
OOC: Luisa, do you know who controls the Gym Leaders?

IC:
Mina opened the doors to the Gym. It was quiet. Mina looked around her, the Gym was simply furnished.

"Hello?" Mina asked, "Anyone here?" Kippy walked by Mina. He jumped into her arms and hid his face.

The Doctor
10-22-2006, 03:01 PM
OOC: Luisa, do you know who controls the Gym Leaders?

IC:
Mina opened the doors to the Gym. It was quiet. Mina looked around her, the Gym was simply furnished.

"Hello?" Mina asked, "Anyone here?" Kippy walked by Mina. He jumped into her arms and hid his face.

Everbody controls the Gym Leaders OK?:happy:

.Red.
10-22-2006, 07:32 PM
Zeno fled the Pokemon Center and followed his map to the next gym. It wasn't very big, but nor was it very small. He opened the door and saw that someone was in there. He ran up to them with his Wynaut behind him.

"Excuse me, are you the Gym Leader?" He hoped that they were. He needed to get his badge and level up Wynaut. He was tired of being the last one for everything.

Snow Fairy Sugar
10-23-2006, 06:53 AM
I thought I heard someone yelling from the Pokemon Center. I stopped Brett as he tried to explain and looked up as Ash burst into the room.

"Ash?" I muttered surprised. Even as I looked on, he yelled "Hey guys! Nurse Joy and Pikachu are missing!"

I stared at him shocked. This couldn't be....

red 23 blue
10-23-2006, 01:10 PM
(Sorry i havent posted,i'm grounded.)

"Well,charmander attacked me,bigtime!But i'm okay,now atleast."Brett said when Ash bursted through the door.

After Ash told everyone what was wrong,Bret said,"Well come on guys,we've got to find 'em!"Bret rushed out of the pokecenter.While he was getting up,mudkip jumped onto his shoulder,and then grabbed Jades hand and took her with him.As he was running out the door,he said,"We're gonna lose you guys if you don't hurry up!"Bret said enthusiasticly.

Entei_3000
10-23-2006, 04:37 PM
Mina turned around and saw a boy with a Wynaut.

"I'm not the Gym Leader," Mina told him. At that moment a man walked out.

"Two challengers, hmm?" The man asked. Mina nodded.

"I'm Mina," Mina said politely, making a small curtsey, "I'd like to battle you."

"You two are new trainers, aren't you?" The man asked. Mina nodded and looked at the boy and waited for his reply.

red 23 blue
10-23-2006, 06:03 PM
Man,did i have to actualy grab Jade?She could have caught up.Bret thought."Nurse joy,pikachu!?"Then he heard a faint cry."Pika.....chu....."Bret ran to the cry

.Red.
10-23-2006, 10:53 PM
"Sorry about that." Zeno looked at the man who just asked them if they were new trainers.

"Yes sir, I believe so. Are you the gym leader? If so I'd like to battle you." Wynaut jumped out from behind him.

"Wy, Wy Wy Wynaut!" He was trying to show off...like usual. He was jumping into the air about four inches kicking the air.

The Doctor
10-23-2006, 10:58 PM
"Sorry about that." Zeno looked at the man who just asked them if they were new trainers.

"Yes sir, I believe so. Are you the gym leader? If so I'd like to battle you." Wynaut jumped out from behind him.

"Wy, Wy Wy Wynaut!" He was trying to show off...like usual. He was jumping into the air about four inches kicking the air.

OOC: I'll do the Gym Leader Part for this one!

"No I'm the Gym Leader...but she is," said The Man while pointing to Roxanne. "So you want to have a Gym Battle huh?" Questioned Roxanne. "Fine with me. Step onto the Battlefield. "Let the Match begin!!! She Yelled. "Go Geodude," She Yelled.

.Red.
10-23-2006, 11:02 PM
Zeno got amped up full of excitement and adrenaline. He nodded at Wynaut as they walked onto the field.

"I choose Wynaut! Use watergun!" Zeno shouted full of enthusiasm trying to get Wynaut even more pumped up. He launched a massive assault of golf ball sized water droplets.

The Doctor
10-24-2006, 12:40 AM
Zeno got amped up full of excitement and adrenaline. He nodded at Wynaut as they walked onto the field.

"I choose Wynaut! Use watergun!" Zeno shouted full of enthusiasm trying to get Wynaut even more pumped up. He launched a massive assault of golf ball sized water droplets.

Can it learn Water Gun?

DarkAmethyst
10-24-2006, 02:49 PM
OOC: Sorry i didn't post for a while, guys. I was gone pretty much all weekend, and my computer had some problems yesterday.

Jade ran along behind Bret toward the faint cry. She jumped over the front desk.

I know I'm not supposed to be back here, but Nurse Joy's gone, anyway, she thought as she ran into the door behind the desk. She stopped short when she saw a person standing in the shadows of the room.

"Um, hi. Who are you?" she questioned, peering into the room. The person stepped forward without a word. Their face was still shadowed, but their clothes gave away who they were immedietly. Jade turned back toward the door and shouted out to everyone else, "Guys, it was Team Rocket!"

jessieneese
10-24-2006, 03:21 PM
OOC: Wow, I really fell behind. I guess I'll just go along with what everybody else is doing/saying...

"Jade, wait!" Miley called out. She ran after Jade and followed her over the counter.

"Guys, it was Team Rocket!" (quoted from angel_fire) Miley heard Jade's voice come from the room behind the counter.

"Team Rocket?" she muttered. "I thought they disbanded back in Johto." She ran up beside Jade and looked up at the Rocket member that was standing in front of them. "Who are you and what did you do with Nurse Joy and Pikachu?" she demanded.

"Mudkip mud!" her Mudkip cried as it arrived at her side.

Snow Fairy Sugar
10-24-2006, 06:25 PM
After Ash told everyone what was wrong, Brett took charge of the situation.

"Well come on guys,we've got to find 'em!" yelled Brett, as he rushed out of the Pokemoncenter. While he was getting up, his Mudkip jumped onto his shoulder.

He then grabbed Jade's hand and dragged her along with him. As he ran out of the door, he atopped for a moment and called out : "We're gonna lose you guys, if you don't hurry up!" he yelled panicky, yet enthusiastically. I was definite that I saw this kind of spirit somewhere...

I waited for a few moments, and followed the others into the Pokemon Center.

"Jade, wait!" Miley's voice called out from inside the center.

Suddenly Jade yelled out "Guys! It's Team Rocket!"

"Team Rocket?" muttered Miley. "I thought they disbanded back in Johto." She ran up beside Jade and looked up at the Rocket member that was standing in front of them. "Who are you and what did you do with Nurse Joy and Pikachu?" she demanded, bravely.

"Mudkip mud!" her Mudkip questioned, looking at the girl with the long red hair, and a boy with blue hair, and a Meowth.

"Jessie!" yelled the Meowth, "I think it's time to leave these twerps, and move it!"

I stared at the Meowth. A talking Meowth?

"What about the other pokemon, Jessie?" questioned the blue-haired boy looking at our pokemon.

"Torchic, go!" I yelled calling out my Torchic.

"Torchic-tor?" it looked at me.

"Get them!" I yelled out pointing at the guys who were from Team Rocket.

At that moment, a marble fell onto the floor. We all stared at it and as we watched, smoke erupted from it and we were blinded. I began to cough, choked by the smoke when it began to clear and we could see those two goons more clearly.

"Prepare for trouble" called out the girl with Red hair, whose name seemed to be Jessie.

"Make it double" called out the boy

“An evil as old as the Galaxy!” Jessie continued.

“Sent here to fulfill our destiny!”

"To denounce the evils of truth and love and extend our reach to the stars above" yelled out the trio, striking a dramatic pose.

Jessie!” she shouted grinning.

“James!” the boy yelled, tossing aside a disguise.

“And Meowth are da names!” screeched the Meowth.

“Anywhere there’s peace in the universe…”

“…Team Rocket…”

“…is dere…”

They all got into a last dramatic pose, and shouted, “…to make everything worse!”

We all stood stunned, and silent. The sound of Jessie’s Pokéball snapping open echoed. “Wobbuffet!” the blue Pokémon shouted.

“Chime, Chime!” a Pokemon chirped from behind James.

"Grab all the twoips pokemon!" drawled the Meowth and pressed a button on his remote control.

At once, there was a tremendous vacuum, and we watched helplessly as Team Rocket began to try and suck up all our pokemon.

"What do we do now?" I asked desperately looking at the others.

.Red.
10-25-2006, 12:02 AM
OOC: No clue. Should I repost using a different attack? lol.

The Doctor
10-25-2006, 12:03 AM
OOC: No clue. Should I repost using a different attack? lol.

Yes please!

.Red.
10-25-2006, 12:06 AM
OOC: I never looked at his moves. He's worthless in moves. Is there a way I can change what Pokemon I have?

red 23 blue
10-25-2006, 01:18 PM
Bret heard the other trainers yelling at eam rocket.He instantly came in,"Mudkip,water gun!"Meowth used furyswips,missed mudkip,and hit Bret.He was about to faint,"Man,not agian.......

DarkAmethyst
10-25-2006, 02:20 PM
After Ash told everyone what was wrong, Brett took charge of the situation.

"Well come on guys,we've got to find 'em!" yelled Brett, as he rushed out of the Pokemoncenter. While he was getting up, his Mudkip jumped onto his shoulder.

He then grabbed Jade's hand and dragged her along with him. As he ran out of the door, he atopped for a moment and called out : "We're gonna lose you guys, if you don't hurry up!" he yelled panicky, yet enthusiastically. I was definite that I saw this kind of spirit somewhere...

I waited for a few moments, and followed the others into the Pokemon Center.

"Jade, wait!" Miley's voice called out from inside the center.

Suddenly Jade yelled out "Guys! It's Team Rocket!"

"Team Rocket?" muttered Miley. "I thought they disbanded back in Johto." She ran up beside Jade and looked up at the Rocket member that was standing in front of them. "Who are you and what did you do with Nurse Joy and Pikachu?" she demanded, bravely.

"Mudkip mud!" her Mudkip questioned, looking at the girl with the long red hair, and a boy with blue hair, and a Meowth.

"Jessie!" yelled the Meowth, "I think it's time to leave these twerps, and move it!"

I stared at the Meowth. A talking Meowth?

"What about the other pokemon, Jessie?" questioned the blue-haired boy looking at our pokemon.

"Torchic, go!" I yelled calling out my Torchic.

"Torchic-tor?" it looked at me.

"Get them!" I yelled out pointing at the guys who were from Team Rocket.

At that moment, a marble fell onto the floor. We all stared at it and as we watched, smoke erupted from it and we were blinded. I began to cough, choked by the smoke when it began to clear and we could see those two goons more clearly.

"Prepare for trouble" called out the girl with Red hair, whose name seemed to be Jessie.

"Make it double" called out the boy

“An evil as old as the Galaxy!” Jessie continued.

“Sent here to fulfill our destiny!”

"To denounce the evils of truth and love and extend our reach to the stars above" yelled out the trio, striking a dramatic pose.

Jessie!” she shouted grinning.

“James!” the boy yelled, tossing aside a disguise.

“And Meowth are da names!” screeched the Meowth.

“Anywhere there’s peace in the universe…”

“…Team Rocket…”

“…is dere…”

They all got into a last dramatic pose, and shouted, “…to make everything worse!”

We all stood stunned, and silent. The sound of Jessie’s Pokéball snapping open echoed. “Wobbuffet!” the blue Pokémon shouted.

“Chime, Chime!” a Pokemon chirped from behind James.

"Grab all the twoips pokemon!" drawled the Meowth and pressed a button on his remote control.

At once, there was a tremendous vacuum, and we watched helplessly as Team Rocket began to try and suck up all our pokemon.

"What do we do now?" I asked desperately looking at the others.

"We fight 'em!" Jade said to May.

She held Bret up with one arm while calling out orders to Torchic.

"Ember, Torchic!" she yelled, pointing at Meowth. Torchic opened its beak wide and released a bunch of fire balls, one right after the other. Meowth fell to the ground, its body charred and black. "Somebody get him out of here," Jade said, holding Bret up. "Miley, could you do it?"

Snow Fairy Sugar
10-25-2006, 02:20 PM
"How about a little back-up?" I giggled like a school girl pointing at both of our torchics, hoping she would understand.

"Torchic, use ember, and everyone, help me, lets send these goons off flying!" I yelled pointing at Team Rocket.

red 23 blue
10-25-2006, 03:06 PM
Bret wokeup."What?.......Team rocket!"Bret found his mudkip and faught team rocket.Mudkip,tackle!"Mudkip hit meowth hard,and he rebounded ad hit Bret hard."Whats up with gettin' knocked out?"Bret fainted,agian!

DarkAmethyst
10-25-2006, 07:36 PM
Bret wokeup."What?.......Team rocket!"Bret found his mudkip and faught team rocket.Mudkip,tackle!"Mudkip hit meowth hard,and he rebounded ad hit Bret hard."Whats up with gettin' knocked out?"Bret fainted,agian!
OOC: I think Torchic knocked Meowth out....

Jade turned to Miley.

"Quick! Get him outta here!" she yelled, pointing behind them to the door leading back to the lobby. "We don't need him to wake up and get knocked out again." She then turned back to her Torchic. "Alright Torchic, let's send 'em flying with one more Ember!" she yelled, pointing at the whole Team Rocket gang now instead of just Meowth.

jessieneese
10-25-2006, 08:01 PM
Miley nodded as Jade called out commands to her. She picked Bret up off the ground and carried him out of the room, his Mudkip at her heels. She made her way around the counter and sat Bret down on the couch in the lobby. His Mudkip hopped up on his stomach and began shaking him, trying to wake him up.

Miley then spoted her own Mudkip coming out from behind the counter.

"Mudkip, you stay in there and help everyone else with Team Rocket," Miley told it. Mudkip looked at her curiously. "Knock 'em dead with that Water Gun of yours." Miley smiled at it.

red 23 blue
10-26-2006, 12:49 PM
(:oops: I'll just stop posting for a while.:biggrin: )

DarkAmethyst
10-26-2006, 03:25 PM
"Torchic, one more Ember!" Jade cried out. She noticed Miley had disappeared.

Must have took Bret into the lobby, she thought. She smiled as Torchic knocked out Team Rocket's Meowth. James then threw out a Pokeball, releasing a Cacnea. It turned around and wrapped its pointy arms around his neck, trying to embrace him.

"No, attack them, not me!" Jade heard James squeal from beneath it. The Cacnea then released him and turned around. "Pin Missle!" James cried. Cacnea sent out a barrage of pointed barbs toward Torchic.

"Dodge and use Peck!" Jade commanded. Torchic obeyed its master. "Yeah, now this battle's finally getting started!" Jade muttered as Cacnea fell down in front of its trainer. "Ember, Torchic!"

Snow Fairy Sugar
10-26-2006, 03:34 PM
I watched as the battle raged before my eyes. I was too stunned to make a move and I watched fromt he sidelines as Jade battled them.

"Torchic!" she cried out "One more ember!"

The Torchic shot out flame balls from its mouth at the Meowth. Meanwhile, James chucked out a pokeball and released a cacnea.

"Cacnea!!!" it screeched and wrapped its needle like arms around his neck.

"Cacnea?" I repeated wonderingly and pulled out my pokedex.

"Cacnea" the pokedex chirped. "CACNEA lives in arid locations such as deserts. It releases a strong aroma from its flower to attract prey. When prey comes near, this POKEMON shoots sharp thorns from its body to bring the victim down"

"I see..." I muttered and shut my pokedex. "Torchic, help Jade and Torchic with your ember, too" I called out.

"Torchich, Tor" it cried out and fired little balls on flame at Cacnea.

"Now, all together, help me send them flying! Torchic, use the best ember you can!" I yelled inspired.

red 23 blue
10-26-2006, 03:39 PM
Bret woke up."Mudkip do your stuff!"Blurted out as he grabed a food tray."Guys,thanks for moving me"Bret grinned and blocked a pin missle from cacnea with the tray."Not koin me this time buddy!"Bret laughed as mudkip tried its best to land a hit.

DarkAmethyst
10-26-2006, 04:00 PM
Jade nodded at May.

"Torchic, help 'em out! Hit 'em with the strongest Ember you've got!" she cried, pointing at Cacnea. Torchic obeyed, and hit the Cacnea with an Ember attack. Combined with the Ember from May's Torchic, it was pretty strong. Cacnea fell to the ground, defeated. "Yeah!" Jade cheered.

Jessie then threw out a Pokeball of her own, releasing a Seviper. Jade took out her Pokedex and recorded both Pokemon as she continued to call out orders to Torchic.

"Torchic, give 'em a Peck attack, then go into Scratch!" she yelled. The Pokedex talked in a mechanical female voice, telling her information about the Pokemon, but Jade was too distracted with the battle to listen to it. She'd have to look at it later on. "Keep it up, Torchic!" she encouraged the Pokemon.

red 23 blue
10-26-2006, 04:10 PM
Syviper attacked torchic with tackle,missed,and went straight for Bret."Whoa-,clang,the attack hit the tray Bret held up.But the pokemon didn't stop pounding the tray,MAY,STOP THE POKEMON!!!"Bret bellowed as he struggled agianst the pokemon.

DarkAmethyst
10-26-2006, 05:02 PM
Syviper attacked torchic with tackle,missed,and went straight for Bret."Whoa-,clang,the attack hit the tray Bret held up.But the pokemon didn't stop pounding the tray,MAY,STOP THE POKEMON!!!"Bret bellowed as he struggled agianst the pokemon.
Why is everything going after him? Jade wondered.

"Torchic, use Ember on that Seviper!" Jade cried, pointing at the attacking Pokemon. Torchic obeted and the Seviper fell to the ground, like all of the other Pokemon. Jade turned to Jessie. "That was low, even for you. You shouldn't tell your Pokemon to attack people. Battles are between the Pokemon, not the people." Jessie smirked.

"What would you know? Go, Dustox!" she answered. She then chucked another Pokeball, and a moth-like Pokemon appeared. It reminded Jade of an old Venomoth she used to be friends with back in Kanto. Her Pokedex began spurting out information about the Dustox, but once again, Jade didn't listen.

"Torchic, blow 'em away with Ember!" she cried. Dustox was obviously either a flying or bug type, and fire moves were super effective against them. While Torchic was firing away, Jade turned around to Bret, who seemed unusually quiet since she had knocked out the Seviper. "You ok back there?" she called out to him.

red 23 blue
10-26-2006, 05:18 PM
"Thanks,i've never actualy called for help before."Bret just stood there.

DarkAmethyst
10-27-2006, 02:34 PM
"Really? That's a first," Jade said to Bret. She turned back to Torchic. "Alright, now give 'em one more Ember!" she commanded. Torchic hit Dustox with an Ember attack, causing it to fall to the ground, defeated. Jessie and James stared at their defeated Pokemon, all lying down in a heap. "Anyone else want to finish this one?" Jade called out to everyone else.

red 23 blue
10-27-2006, 02:41 PM
Bret said"Mudkip,watergun."Mudkip,watergun!"Mudkip hit team rocket."Team rockets blasting off agiannnnnnnnnnn!"The screamed as the crashed through the roof."So,is anyone ready to go?Because this place just doesn't feel right."Bret frowned."Well im going to go try to find nurse joy.Going once,twice........"Bret slowly walked to the door.

DarkAmethyst
10-27-2006, 02:46 PM
"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea," Jade said. "Maybe we should start by looking around back here. I'll go this way. C'mon Torchic." She then walked off to the left, Torchic bouncing along behind her.

Snow Fairy Sugar
10-27-2006, 02:47 PM
I watched as Jade and Brett left, and looked at Ash.

"You know, she's right, We gotta find Nurse Joy and the others...wait a minute. Guys, come here, I thik I found them! They're in the back!" I yeleld and ran towards the back.

EDIT : I realized we crossed one hundred posts. YAY, go us! :wink:

red 23 blue
10-27-2006, 02:56 PM
Bret heard may and turned around."Come on Jade."Bret said as he went to the back."Where are they?"Bret yelled.Wow that was quick.Bret thought."Jade,hurry u-"Bret noticed that Jade was looking at something."What are you looking at?"Bret said as he walked over.

DarkAmethyst
10-27-2006, 03:00 PM
Bret heard may and turned around."Come on Jade."Bret said as he went to the back."Where are they?"Bret yelled.Wow that was quick.Bret thought."Jade,hurry u-"Bret noticed that Jade was looking at something."What are you looking at?"Bret said as he walked over.
OOC: Gotta think of something....

"It's that Pokeball," Jade answered. "It's glowing with some kind of green light."

Torchic walked over to the Pokeball and pecked at it. "Torchic, don't," Jade called out to it, bending forward and picking it up. "Something's up with that thing, and I don't want you to get hurt over it."

red 23 blue
10-27-2006, 03:05 PM
Bret smiled."My ultamite testing tool."Bret said as he showed a stick to Jade."Watch and learn."Bret smiled and began poking the pokeball.

DarkAmethyst
10-27-2006, 03:20 PM
Jade laughed as she watched Bret poke the Pokeball. It suddenly stopped glowing.

"Hey, do you think we should take it with us? The others are probably waiting," she said.

red 23 blue
10-27-2006, 03:22 PM
"If you want to.But if it explodes.I'm most likely to get knocked out."Bret smiled as he pointed to a bump on his head.

Snow Fairy Sugar
10-27-2006, 03:24 PM
Meanwhile I ran to the back and untied Nurse Joy.

"Nurse Joy...Pikachu..and loads of other pokemon...what's going on here?" I asked incredulously.

I looked at the door. What was keeping the others...?

"Thanks for saving me" Nurse Joy cut into my thoughts. "Where are those people? Team Rocket? What's going on?"

I ignored her and ran out of the room. "Jade! Brett?" I yelled hoping they would hear me.

"Ash, Pikachu's inside, he's tied up, release all the other pokemon..." I told him and stared worriedly at the door. They vanished into thin air?

red 23 blue
10-27-2006, 03:33 PM
"We're coming!Yelled Bret.Do youwanna show them the pokeball,Jade?Bret said as he started sweating execively.Wow,is it hot in here or is me?Bret took out the pokeball,which was glowing brighter than it was before.What the-AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"Thre was a blue smoke emmiting from Bret into the pokeball.Then Bret was transfered into the pokeball.

The Doctor
10-28-2006, 02:45 PM
Ash quickly ran to where May to get his Pikachu. "Hey May wheres Pikachu," He questioned. He was worried about Pikachu. "I hope he is Ok," he said to himself.

OOC: I know it's a short post!:oops:

DarkAmethyst
10-28-2006, 03:05 PM
"We're coming!Yelled Bret.Do youwanna show them the pokeball,Jade?Bret said as he started sweating execively.Wow,is it hot in here or is me?Bret took out the pokeball,which was glowing brighter than it was before.What the-AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"Thre was a blue smoke emmiting from Bret into the pokeball.Then Bret was transfered into the pokeball.

"Oh boy...." Jade muttered, picking the Bret Pokeball up. "Torchic, c'mon!" She then turned and ran out of the room toward the others. "Guys! We've got a little problem!" she called out.

red 23 blue
10-29-2006, 11:44 PM
Bret felt Jade moving the pokeball."Jade,help!And it really isn't so bad in here,kind of roomy actually!"Bret hoped the others would here him.

Snow Fairy Sugar
10-31-2006, 12:26 PM
Just an announcement to all of you guys.

First of all, please increase the size of your posts, to at least five or six lines.

Secondly, if possible, don't quote the scene/what your friend it saying to you. Please type out the whole scene.

Please don't do it like this I told Maxienne to get going. "Quick" I ordered Maxienne. "We have to get out of here!" The whole building began to tumble, and finally it crashed. A rock hit me on the head, and I lost consciousness. As I was fainting, I head Case scream.

Please don't quote this and continue : A rock hit Casey, and I tried to revive her in vain.

Instead write it as :

Angelina ordered me to go fast, but I couldn't go fast enough.

"Quick!" she ordered me. "We have to get out of here!" The whole building began to tumble, and finally it crashed. I turned around and as I watched, a rock fell and hit Angelina on her head, before I could warn her. I screamed as she fell in a heap.
Finally, do your best to write in proper grammar. Write it slowly, neatly and in paragraph form, so that everyone will understand what you're doing. I'm thinking of getting a roleplay judge, so that he can rate the entries, and we can have competition :wink:

Good luck, everyone, I'm hoping to see us all improve!

Now, let's continue roleplaying.

~May~

red 23 blue
10-31-2006, 03:10 PM
(sorry,i'll try not to do that.And to un-spam this i'll post.)

Bret was sitting in the pokeball when he was suddenly transferd out.Everyone was watching him."What is i-"Bret made a bright ball of light appear in front of his mouth.And he shot across the room through the chairs and out through the wall."Did i just do hyper beam,"CAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE I DID HYPER BEAM!"Suddenly,bret froze and fell to the ground."I'm imoble.I'll be fine in a minute."And every one stared at him while Jade helped him on to the bench.
Then a blue smoke went from Bret to Jade.Then Jade was about say something when she shot a rianbow colored beam out of her mouth.The beam barely missed Bret and May."I new something was gonna happen.I thought it would explode or something,but noooooo it just had to give me powers ugh!Nobody touch mewell,it's to late for Jade.I think when she helped me up i transfered powers or something.So unless you want to be shooting lazers out your mouthes,stay away!"Bret held his hands up stopping the trainers who where walking over.Bret looked at Jade,"Don't you go blowing off my head or nothin'!"Bret looked serious this time.

The Doctor
11-10-2006, 11:13 PM
Hey guys we need posts!!!!!

DarkAmethyst
11-11-2006, 02:23 AM
OOC: Ok, I guess I'll go along with what red 23 blue made up...

Jade ran into the lobby of the Center, the "Bret Pokeball" still in her hand. Suddenly, the ball began shaking an opened up. Bret appeared in a blaze of white light, just like a Pokemon. Jade, along with everyone else, stared at him.

"What is i-" Bret started to speak, but a white beam suddenly shot out of his mouth. Everyone ducked, and it flew by them, hitting the chairs in the room, and blasting through the wall.

Nurse Joy's not gonna be too happy about that, Jade thought.

"Did I just do Hyper Beam, CAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE I JUST DID HYPER BEAM!" Bret shouted, seemingly bewildered. He suddenly fell to the ground, and lay still as a statue. "I'm immoble. I'll be fine in a minute," Bret said from the ground. Jade sighed and helped him onto a bench.

Suddenly, a stream of blue smoke came out of Bret and entered into her body.

"Hey, what just happe-" Jade started to speak, but a rainbow colored beam shot out of her mouth, barely missing Bret and May.

"I knew something was going to happen I thought it would explode or something, but noooo. It just had to give me powers. Ugh! Nobody touch me, well, it's too late for Jade. I think when she helped me up, I transferred powers or something. So, unless you want to be shooting lasers out of your mouths, stay away!" Jade watched Bret hold his hands up, preventing the others from coming near him. He then turned to Jade. "Don't you go blowing my head off or somethin'!" he said to her.

Jade sighed. She made sure her mouth stayed closed. Sitting down on the couch, she examined her body, looking for any unusual signs. Nothing.

Well, maybe it'll pass, she thought. Or, maybe it won't. She finally decided to speak.

"Guys, any ideas on how to fix this?"

OOC: Was that post good, May?

red 23 blue
12-13-2006, 06:42 PM
(thats a little un necasary so watch this.....the beam thing i made up is unnecasary)

Bret sat there thinking then he looked up."Hey whats that?it looks like its an machine."bret reached past Jade and picked it up.Bret pressed the button on the gizmo.Then the bright light of aroura bam and hyperbeam shone out of the thing."Ha!i new it wasnt realyy aroura beam!"he looked over at the wall and saw little red sticks.

(thats for the stupid post i made)