PDA

View Full Version : Groudon and Kyogre

Skye
10-15-2006, 03:26 PM
:biggrin:
This RP takes place in the past, when Kyogre and Groudon roamed the earth.There is a
war between the pokemon of the sea and the pokemon on land,with the humans in the
middle,trying to stop the war.Pokemon can talk and have kingdoms with rulers.Even
though this takes place in Hoen,you can still have/be a Johto and or Kanto pokemon.

Rules:1.No bunnying without consent of the playerl/no godmodding!
2.No swearing!
3.Romance is allowed, but stick to the main plot!
4.No insults!
5.You can only start with one, unevolved, pokemon!
6.Have fun!

http://pokemonelite2000/forum/roleplaysignups/Groudon and Kyogre
There is the link to the Groudon and Kyogre signups! Have fun!:wink:

Spartan MK-6
10-25-2006, 03:45 AM
it was an absolutely beautiful day in the light kingdom, sonic was serving the king as he always did, when he heard the news about the war between the land and water forces,

"whoa, ill check outside my king" said sonic to the kingdom's king.

sonic walked outside and saw a gigantic floating kingdom made of water slowly nearing the light kingdom, suddenly there was a gigantic roar from behind the kingdom, then a gigantic red beast (groudon) lumbered past the left side of the light kingdom.

sonic was speechless, he had never seen a pokemon with such immense size, he finally said to the king "..........uh, im thinking we sould ready our army.........".

Carprincess
10-25-2006, 10:59 PM
Petite paws lightly hit the ground as a bright orange furred vixen moved silently. The vixen's almond shaped eyes looked up at whatever could be seen above her dully as her mind was filled with random thoughts that were simply thought about since she had nothing else better to do with her precious time. She was the next in line to lead, but for now her father's friend Arcanine was the temporary king, and she didn't mind a little bit since she cared less about leading the drifter kingdom known as the Light Kingdom.

She finally snapped back into her thoughts as she heard shouts and yells about something that had just happened. Why was it whenever she was finally relaxed did chaos have to erupt? The fox-pokemon shook her head before running out of the large temporary hut and stopping next to Sonic. However her expression didn't change when she noticed the large red beast, for she had seen it few times already, however inside she was jealous and dazzled at it's enormous size and strength. "Of course we have to get the army for this." She muttered as she glanced over at the blue cyndaquil before turning around and entering the temporary shelter to get the general of the Light Kingdom Army, which wasn't the largest nor the most powerful land army ever, but it usually was able to defend the kingdom.

The vulpix finally reached to where the king's area was and muttered silently to the large Arcanine of the current situation. "Alright then, I'll get General Flare on the job." The Arcanine told Ghost Vulpix before exiting the room, leaving the fox-pokemon alone there for a few seconds before leaving the room herself to go back outside to where Sonic was.

Spartan MK-6
10-26-2006, 02:52 AM
sonic still looked stunned, but his expression soon changed, "alright!, a war, a real test for my speed!" sonic looked at ghost vulpix, his flame wavered a bit, but then sonic shot towards the right wall, he ran vertically up it and stopped at the top for a split second before leaping to the left wall, then running down it again and speeding out of sight.

then sonic found a board of light, and used it as a ramp, he ran so fast over it, that he flew all of the way back to his previous position next to ghost vulpix, sonic had just noticed that the kingdom could be a good training area for him,

but then sonic re-directed his attention to the giant water kingdom that was slowly floating towards the light kingdom................ with his flame wavering, he then asked ghost vulpix "will you be fighting in the war too?"

Carprincess
10-26-2006, 08:29 AM
Ghost Vulpix's dark violet eyes blinked twice at the question that was asked, she wasn't positive herself. Her gaze turned to the giant water kingdom as it approached,"I hope so." She muttered, although the more she thought about it, the more she knew she wouldn't be able to. The fox-pokemon just stood there, a few moments before saying another word to the fire pokemon next to her. However, she spoke once more a few minutes later,"But I am sure that the rest of the army and yourself will be fine without me anyway." She added, her usual low-pitched voice had a somewhat gloomy tone to it.

Her parents had both died because of the war, so naturally the temporary king wasn't going to allow her to fight in the war. She was the last one that could heir the throne, so in other words, the Light Kingdom needed her alive and well. Most of the time when a war between land and sea occurred, she would be inside the temporary shelter with atleast two body guards to make sure she wasn't harmed.

"I guess that I should leave you soon, for that kingdom is getting too close and I need to go inside... Perhaps I'll go in five minutes." She told Sonic as she glanced over at him again. Then her dark eyes turned their attention to the water kingdom.

Spartan MK-6
10-26-2006, 09:15 AM
"well, ok... you do that" said sonic, he took one last glance at ghost vulpix before speeding off around the castle, he ran up walls, flew off of light ramps and stopped at the top of a building, because he had just seen yet another giant beast that had emerged from the water kingdom, a blue orca-like beast........

sonics mouth fell open with amazement, " first a red giant, now a blue giant?!" sonic then thought that the war may be harder than he earlier thought, then sonic noticed that the water kingdom was picking up speed, it was aproaching a lot faster now.

sonic leapt off of the building and shot towards general flares hut, he stopped right beside the king arcanine, who was telling general flare to ready the army, "we need to get our army ready faster, the water kingdom sped up, and a giant orca-like beast emerged from it." said sonic.

he then sped back to ghost vulpix "hey, do you know anything about that giant blue creature?" asked sonic while looking at the enourmous blue beast......

Carprincess
10-26-2006, 12:40 PM
Ghost Vulpix watched as Sonic ran off, as always. She was a bit jealous that he could be in the army while she had to just be alive to heir the throne, also at the fact that he was allowed to battle. Her two body guards had just walked outside and found her there, stareing up at the sky. "There you are Princess." One of them who was a Magmar said as he stood behind her, the other one was a Sandslash.

Ghost Vulpix just nodded simply, her dark eyes not leaving the sky, however they did direct their attention to the water kingdom that was picking up speed. The two bodyguards spoke amongst themselves, each of them commenting on the water kingdom.

The two bodyguards jumped up in suprize as Sonic came from the castle and now stood next to Ghost Vulpix. Her dark eyes glanced casually over, not suprized with the cyndaquil's speed. "Well I believe that the large blue pokemon is the enemy of the red one and is a water type. I heard that it's called Ky-something... However I don't really remember since I never really saw it, I only heard about it when my father was alive." She answered simply as her dark eyes focused on the large blue pokemon.

Skye
10-26-2006, 11:49 PM
Ella looked out her balcony's window.She sighed, tired and lonely.Her father was out there somewhere, fighting to protect Petalburg, which is near the sea and needs to be protected from the war.Ella's mother had died just two months ago, so Ella was by herself.

The breeze from the sea blew Ella's beautiful blue hair.She was sick of it.Ella was going out side and stop this stupid war.She ran through the house, out the door, and through town.When she got to the ocean, she saw the strangest thing.

It was Kyogre, the legendary pokemon.Ella only saw it for a second, because a blinding white light had appeared.Ella didn't feel like herself anymore, and she wasn't.She was a pokemon!

(Thats right I was only turned into a pokemon because no ones a human.Sorry if this is god-modding, I can delete this post.By the way, I'm a blue mareep.)

Spartan MK-6
10-27-2006, 05:40 AM
sonic, then said to ghost vulpix "i'll be going now, ive gotta run some more"

sonic then sped off, he ran in a straight line for a few minutes when he suddenly heard a loud crack behind him, he stopped and ran back to where he had heard the loud crack, and he saw a large crack in the ground, sonic decided to see what was below the crack, he ran up the wall of a building and leaped off of the side of the wall and slammed against the crack, it broke open, and revealed a room, sonic jumped down and he was in utter darkness, so, sonic used flamethrower on a piece of light wood and it lit up the room.

sonic found himself in a large chamber with ancient markings and heirogyphics, but luckily sonic could read it, it showed a picture of the giant water beast and the giant red beast, and they were followed by pictures of the light and water kingdoms and pokemon fighting eachother, sonic realized that the heiroglyphics showed the war that was about to take place, sonic then found some writing, he read it.

'BJFKF27074@)%)&^*^&%#()_*((@@:>?:>LKIHNUBfvyhbfu', which in current language said 'in 100 years, a war will take place between the light and water kingdom, light kingdom lead by groudon, water kingdom lead by kyogre...............the secret to defeating the great water beast is to..........' the rest of the markings had been erased by time..............................

sonic then ran up and out of the chamber and sped back to ghost vulpix and her two body guards, sonic said to ghost vulpix, "i found some old chamber with writing stating the war that is about to happpen between our kingdom and the water kingdom, and it said there was a secret to defeating the water beast, but i couldnt read it, cause the rest of the writing wasnt there".

sonic then directed his attention to the water kingdom and the blue beast, the water kingdom had stopped moving.....................

Carprincess
10-27-2006, 08:24 AM
((No I think that's okay and reasonable that you did that, I wouldn't want to be the only human in the roleplay either))

Ghost Vulpix nodded simply as she watched Sonic dash off once again, her bodyguards still talking quietly amongst themselves. She payed no attention to them anyway, what they were saying didn't concern her much. What did get her a bit worried though, was the fact that the water kingdom stopped moving.

She took one step foward, just to get a better look at the large floating kingdom. "If only I could participate in the war." She muttered under her breath, a soft sigh escaped her maw. But before she could say anything else,a figure had caught her attention, it was far away, but a light had touched it, she thought about it for a second what it could be, but then shrugged it off. She decided to turn her attention to Sonic who was dashing back from wherever he went.

"If there is a secret to defeat the water beast, then it's probably using electric attacks." Ghost Vulpix told him as her dark violet eyes looked away from him and now once again at the water kingdom,"I mean it's only logical." She added.

Spartan MK-6
10-27-2006, 10:21 PM
"it does seem logical, but i have a strange feeling that electricity is not the way to defeat it" said sonic, then sonic heard a loud bang coming from the water kingdom.

sonic just stood beside ghost vulpix for a few seconds, then he noticed a giant blue ball heading straight towards them.

"those cowards, firing from a distance" said sonic, then he ran around at top speed in circles around ghost vulpix and her bodyguards, a couple of seconds later sonic had created a relatively large tornado in the way of the giant water ball.

the water ball slammed into the tornado and the ball was slowly pushing through the tornado, sonic saw the ball was about to hit them, so he ran closer to ghost vulpix and the bodyguards, which tightened up the tornado and increased its strength, the giant water ball was shot back to the water kingdom.

sonic stopped running and the tornado disappeared, sonic looked at the blue beast, which had just been hit by the giant water ball, the beast didnt look hurt at all, then there were 5 more bangs and five more giant water balls were headed for the light kingdom.

"ok, now you've really got to get out of here!" sonic said to ghost vulpix.......................

(if creating tornaods by running in circles at 800kmph is godmodding, tell me and i'll erase the tornado bit :) )

Skye
10-28-2006, 03:52 AM
(Thats fine Shadow.:P)

Ella looked down at her body in disbeleive.She was a blue mareep, with horns that were blue and had black stripes.Her tail was the same as her horns, only it had a glass sphere at the end.

Ella jerked her head up as a jet of water came speeding above her.She watched as it flew toward a mini tornado.It glanced off the tornado, and headed back to its source.When the tornado ended four pokemon stood in front of her.Ella decided to walk towards them.

Carprincess
10-28-2006, 03:21 PM
As the giant water ball headed towards them, Ghost Vulpix took a step back. Her bodyguards stopped talking and were about to run over towards the princess, however they stopped as soon as Sonic began to run around them. Then they just calmed down and continued to chatter about that giant water ball, but once again they began to tense up and shut up as soon as the tornado failed.

Ghost Vulpix watched then as Sonic once again attempted to make another tornado to throw back the water ball, and luckly it worked... However, as soon as the five giant water balls began to hurl towards them, her dark violet eyes widened. She then shook her head and was about to turn around to walk inside of the temporary shelter, but a mareep caught her eye.

But before she could say anything to the mareep, her two bodyguards were pulling her away by the tail inside. "Princess you can't handle that water attack." One of them muttered as he tugged on her tail and dragged her inside of the temporary shelter.

Spartan MK-6
10-28-2006, 09:16 PM
Sonic saw ghost vulpix being dragged by the tail into the shelter, "you know, you could be more gentle and not drag ghost vulpix by her tail!" sonic said to the bodyguard.

Sonic then turned around and was about to try to stop the other water balls, when he too saw the blue mareep, sonic ran over to the mareep and said "who are you?"............. then sonic remembered that the water balls were headed towards them.

Sonic then ran quickly in circles around the mareep and once again, he had created a tornado and it deflected the first giant water ball but then the second was more tough, it didnt bounce back to the water kingdom. The other three giant water balls crashed into the second one, sonics tornado was being overpowered.

Sonic remembered that mareep was an electric pokemon, sonic said to the mareep while trying to keep the tornado up "hey, could you use an electric attack and fuse it with the tornado?"....................

Skye
10-28-2006, 11:17 PM
The next second, Ella was in a gigantic tornado. She heard a distant voice saying, "Hey could you fuse an electric attack with the tornado?"

"But I don't know how!" Ella exclaimed. The water ball was speeding towards them. "Beleive
me I don't!!"

Carprincess
10-28-2006, 11:31 PM
By now Ghost Vulpix was in the shelter with her two bodyguards two feet away from her, they were walking behind of her and muttering soft apologies for dragging her inside. Each of them had a different explanation for their actions, but she didn't care about their excuses.

The only thing on her mind right now was how she could help out in the war, she knew that she couldn't fight, so what could she do? Her dark violet eyes looked up at the ceiling as she blocked out the voices of her bodyguards and began to think about how to assist her fellow Light Kingdom members in the war.

'The only things I can do is hope for the best and train... Train my heart out until I can prove my worth to Arcanine and Flare so I could have permission to fight in the war. I highly doubt that would be possible though since my father who was a powerful Ninetails died in it, but still it wouldn't hurt to try.' She thought, but crashed into a wall due to the fact that she wasn't looking where she was going. 'But first I got to try not to crash into walls'

Spartan MK-6
10-28-2006, 11:40 PM
"you can do it!, if you dont, its likely that we will both die!" sonic yelled.

the water balls were about to slam down on both sonic and the mareep, sonic was starting to get tired and the tornado was losing power, the water balls were just a few inches from sonic and the mareep.

"hurry!, you can do it!, concentrate, bend down, tense up and shoot back up and un-tense yourself, hopefully you will use an electric attack!" yelled sonic, his voice getting more weak by the second.............

Skye
10-29-2006, 01:38 AM
"Okay!"Ella yelled, tensing her body while consentrating her muscles.When she had the power, she released the energy.A gigantic blast of lightning came bursting through the tornado.It collided with the water ball, and everything suddenly went dark.

"Did it work?"Ella gasped as the explosive sounds of crackling thunder ended.Ella was wheezing, the blast made her very tired."Thank you, that really helped me,"Ella said to her
savior."Where are we, and who are you?"

Spartan MK-6
10-29-2006, 01:44 AM
sonic stopped running, he fell onto the ground with exhaustment, he was too exhausted to even talk......... but he finally weakly said something "im sonic, and this is the light kingdom" but he couldnt get up, he was still extreemly exhausted.

Anorexic Snorlax
10-29-2006, 02:10 AM
Yutori stared into the moonlight of the desert. He felt extremely tired, but like he promised himself he would brake away from the desert area and explore the world around him. He suddenly saw a giant bolt of lightning coming from the light kingdom area. Yutori grabbed everything he needed and rushed towards the bolt of energy, tripping over sand and falling into traps set by bandits until he fell down into a steep valleyway leading to the sea where Yutori finnaly took a well deserved rest.

Carprincess
10-29-2006, 04:12 AM
At the sound of lighting, Ghost Vulpix jumped up suprized and let out a yelp. Now she was officially out of her own thoughts and relaxed a bit. Her two bodyguards chuckled behind her but as soon as she turned around to sent them a death glare, both of them shut up. "Let's go outside." She muttered, ignoring what they said about how dangerous that was and ect.

When she had finally gotton out of the temporary shelter she noticed that the blue mareep she saw later was there and so was Sonic... Although he seemed exhausted. "Welcome to the Light Kingdom." Ghost Vulpix said to the mareep with a slight nod, and then glanced over once again at Sonic. 'It's amazing that he managed to get rid of those large water balls with only the help of the strange mareep.' She thought simply to herself before looking back at her two body guards.

"The danger is over, for now I guess. You can tell Flare to call off the army, but keep them alert just in case that water kingdom decides to do something like that again." She commanded the two pokemon before watching them rush off in a hurry inside the shelter.

Spartan MK-6
10-29-2006, 04:28 AM
sonic was still on the ground and was still exhausted, when he saw a small blue arrow headed towards him, the mareep and ghost vulpix, but the arrow then exploded and four miniature water copys of the giant water beast, that stopped in front of them, all four spoke in perfect unision

"the water kingdom hereby declares war upon the light kingdom and all its inhabitants, the water cannons were a mere test!, the water cannons are only five percent of our power, until we are ready for war, enjoy your last days of life inhabitants of the light kingdom!" the mini beasts floated back to the water kingdom and the water kingdom started floating backwards and soon disappeared from sight.

"so it looks like weve got some time to get our strength up before they come back, and could someone carry me to my sleeping place please, im really tired, but i bet that both of you already know that" said sonic, he still couldnt walk.

(which is the reason why he asked one of them to carry him to his sleeping place)

Anorexic Snorlax
10-29-2006, 03:08 PM
Yutori woke up. For some reason the sea had turned the color of blueberries. "That's strange," Yutoori muttered to himself.

Just then Yutori saw three pokemon. He wanted to talk to them but they were too far away. Two of them looked very tired. He decided to go a little closer to them.

Carprincess
10-29-2006, 04:32 PM
The message that the Water Kingdom made her growl and glare at the floating kingdom that now was gone, for now. As she muttered a few curses under her breath, a unprincess like action, she forced herself to calm down. "I guess we should all rest up and train tommorrow for the upcoming war." She suggested, trying to sound as calm as possible. However a tint of anger was heard in her voice.

Even though Ghost Vulpix was a princess, she decided that she would carry Sonic to his resting area. "I'll do it." She told him and the others, and before the two body guards behind her could say anything she already began padding towards the blue cyndaquil. Afterall neither of the bodyguards wanted to get her even more aggitated, so they let her go.

Ghost Vulpix gently heaved Sonic unto her petite back and held him there with two of her bright red tails. She didn't want him slipping off as she padded inside of the temporary shelter,"It's the least I can do since I can't fight in the war." She told him simply as she padded normally, not finding him too heavy nor too light.

However as she padded foward, her ears had twitched to hear something, it seemed as if there was another pokemon nearby. She wasn't sure who since her nose wasn't as powerful as her pair of ears, but perhaps the new mareep and her two bodyguards could handle that while she transported Sonic to his resting place.

Skye
10-29-2006, 04:34 PM
Ella was doubly frightened when the mini beasts left. The message was horrifing.

"My names Ella, I come from Petalburg,"Ella told her two first friends."What are your names?"

Just then Ella noticed a brown speck on the horizon.It was very far away.

Carprincess
10-29-2006, 05:07 PM
One of the bodyguards turned their attention to Ella,"The cyndaquil is Sonic, he's King Arcanine's protector. He also is in the Light Kingdom army. The vulpix you saw is Princess Ghost Vulpix, she is going to heir the throne in probably either a year to three years." The magmar told Ella since Ghost Vulpix already padded inside of the temporary shelter,"You can also come inside the shelter. If you wish." The other bodyguard informed her with a nod.

Anorexic Snorlax
10-29-2006, 05:09 PM
Yutori stared. The pokemon were coming closer. The vulpix stopped sensing his presence. He worried that she might notice him so he ran away to the beach.

When Yutori got to the beach he saw a faded image in the water, it seemed the great Kyogres soldiers were spying on him. He ran back to the light kingdom hoping the pokemon were gone.

Unfortunately for Yutori the pokemon were still there. "This is very bad," thought Yutori, for he had never made full contact with anyone older than him. He hoped he wouldn't have to battle anybody.

Skye
10-29-2006, 06:51 PM
"Oh, okay,"Ellla replied.She didn't like the soldiers very much.She looked for Sonic and loaded him on her back.He was hevier than he looked.She toppled into the shelter and left
Sonic at the entrance.

Ella wanted to know what that brown speck was so she left the kingdom, and went to shore.

Anorexic Snorlax
10-29-2006, 07:01 PM
Yutori quickly noticed that the pokemon that seemed to be the youngest was heading towards him. He ran about, but the pokemon kept getting closer. Yutor noticed that the pokemon was indeed a mareep, but not a normal mareep, a blue mareep that seemed to be quite tired. And so was Yutori. Since he was the laziest of the family he usually fell asleep every 12 hours, but this time he stayed up even longer and with more activity making him well more tired then any pokemon in the area at the time, besides the cyndiquil.

For a couple of seconds he examened the mareep, checking it's body type and thinking what she might do to him!

Skye
10-29-2006, 07:09 PM
Ella stared at the tired pokemon in front of her.It was a zigzagoon wearing a beret.It was
somewhat muddy."Hey, who are you?"the mareep said in her sweetest tone."I won't hurt
you."

(I pmed you Snorlax, why haven't you replied?)

Anorexic Snorlax
10-29-2006, 07:56 PM
Yutori stared into the pokemon's vived eyes and said, "I'm Yutori. I'm from the desert. I came here to prove my family I'm as good as anyone!" The pokemon seemed friendly enough so Yutori continued. "My feet are muddy because I was born in a rainstorm and haven't changed ever since. But more importantly, who are you?"

(I got the message togetic)

Skye
10-29-2006, 08:27 PM
"I'm Ella from Petalburg and-,"Ella stopped.Why would she tell her lifes story to Yutori?"You
should come with me to the light kingdom."

She let the zigzagoon take the question in for a second, then led the way back.

Anorexic Snorlax
10-29-2006, 08:37 PM
Yutori thought. "Ella might be my friend afterall." He followed her to the light kingdom.

"Where exactly is the light kingdom?" asked Yutori. Although he had heard of it he never thought what it would be like. "Please will you tell me. I know there must be something including you and the other pokemon I saw." said Yutori in a kind voice.

Skye
10-29-2006, 09:24 PM
"The light kingdom?Oh its right up that hill,"Ella replied.She liked having a friend after two
months of loneliness.It was like the best day she'd ever had."There are two pokemon I'd like
you to meet,"Ella caroled.She was quite happy.

(Reed would have had a lot of fun if he posted.)

Anorexic Snorlax
10-29-2006, 10:05 PM
Ella seemed to like Yutori and that made him very relieved. "How far-" Yutori stopped, he looked at the light kingdom. It was a wonderland and a half, but Yutori knew that wasn't the reason he was brought here.

He knew it had something about the war that his parents whispered about late at night when he was supposed to be asleep. Though he only heard bits and pieces of it he knew it had something to do with Groudon, the mighty ground pokemon, and Kyogre, the mighty water pokemon and he was part of the land side.

Skye
10-29-2006, 11:29 PM
Yutori seemed to be thinking hard."Is something on your mind?"Ella asked him concerned.
All of a sudden Ella couldn't hear.Everything was blurred, and Ella was so tired...

DREAM SEQUENCE

Next thing she knew, she was out cold from exhaustion.The world was a spinning vortex of
darkness....

Ella was crying at the foot of a hospital bed.Her mother was dead, her father was gone, she
was alone, her father would be dead soon as well...

Anorexic Snorlax
10-30-2006, 03:01 AM
Yutori was with Ella at the hospital. He saw a glimpse of the cyndiquil heading towards them. "Why are you here?" asked Yutori, "Are you one of Ella's friends? Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Yutori. What's your name?"

Carprincess
10-30-2006, 08:19 AM
((Dang nabbit! *scuttles off to edit post*))

As the sun rose slowly above the horizon, Ghost Vulpix was already awake and outside. Taking in the fresh air, she had trained and practiced some of her fire attacks yesturday like ember so she could get stronger. So far her attack is still fairly weak and most likely wouldn't have been able to injure any of the pokemon from the water kingdom, but she knew that she'd eventually get better.

However she eventually padded towards the hospital room that all the others were in,"Is something wrong with that blue mareep?" She asked, just simply out of curiosity. Naturally she didn't know the mareep's name, nor the name of the zigzagoon who also was in the room.

Skye
10-30-2006, 11:03 PM
Ghost Vulpix padded through the many corridors of the hospital, visiting some random soliders who had been injurged. She would enter a room, see how the solider is doing and then ask him or her questions about the war. Just out of her curiosity.

However after a hour or two, she entered the room where Ella, Sonic, some patient, and a zigzaggoon was inside. "I take it that whoever is on that hospital bed is Ella's relative or friend." She commented mostly to herself, as she walked slowly inside the room. Her dark violet eyes glanced from Sonic, who was trying to see what was wrong with Ella. Then she looked at Ella herself, who was sobbing. But then her dark eyes remained on the stranger,"I don't think I've seen you here before." She muttered to the zigzaggoon as she padded closer towards the group.

(Sorry to confuse you, but I was in a dream sequence:(

Anorexic Snorlax
10-31-2006, 01:30 AM
(should we continue non-dream sequence?)

Skye
10-31-2006, 01:41 AM
(should we continue non-dream sequence?)
Uhh yeah.Sorry for the confuson!

Spartan MK-6
11-03-2006, 02:18 AM
(ok..........)

sonic was asleep, when suddenly, he was awoken by a strange hovering sound, sonic walked clumsily outside, and saw three giant hovering copys of the giant blue creature from the water kingdom, then all three of the copys suddenly opened thier mouths and squadrans of water pokemon fell out of the copys and three groups of 6 water pokemon started attacking the light kingdom with powerful water attacks.

"*sigh*, did they have to attack during the night?" said sonic.

he walked over to his right wall, and opened a hatch, which revealed a large gong, sonic grabbed the beater and whacked the gong, the sound waves set off the 'attack alert' alarm........................ general flare heard the alarm and sent out a portion of his army, a few seconds later, sonic saw 5 rows of fire pokemon running towards the invaders.......................................... ...

Anorexic Snorlax
11-03-2006, 02:34 AM
Yutori was guarding Ella when he heard a strange sound. "Where's that coming from?" He said to himself.

When Yutori peeked outside there were four pokemon made to look like Kyogre. There were fire pokemon, too but Yutori couldn't make out thier figures. Yutori walked slowly back to the tree where Ella was sleeping quietly.

Spartan MK-6
11-03-2006, 11:37 PM
the water soldiers repelled the light kingdom soldiers, and were heading towards yutori and ella.

"yutori!, water soldiers are heading towards you! yelled sonic, he still had'nt fully woken up yet.

Anorexic Snorlax
11-04-2006, 12:06 AM
Yutori was safe, but when he heard Sonic's voice saying, "Yutori, water soldiers are heading towards you!" he ran to help Sonic.

When Yutori got outside he was dizzy. There was a blinding light and Yutori couldn't see. He fell down feeling horible. "This is what happened to Ella," said Yutori, "But her situation wasn't as bad as this."

Yutori was being carried somewhere that was very wet. When Yutori awoke he was in the water kingdom, or so he thought. He was really in a trance laid be his exouistion ad he thought he was there but really he was in the middle of the Light Kingdom.

Spartan MK-6
11-04-2006, 12:23 AM
Yutori was safe, but when he heard Sonic's voice saying, "Yutori, water soldiers are heading towards you!" he ran to help Sonic.

When Yutori got outside he was dizzy. There was a blinding light and Yutori couldn't see. He fell down feeling horible. "This is what happened to Ella," said Yutori, "But her situation wasn't as bad as this."

Yutori was being carried somewhere that was very wet. When Yutori awoke he was in the water kingdom, or so he thought. He was really in a trance laid be his exouistion ad he thought he was there but really he was in the middle of the Light Kingdom.

(i hope this isnt a dream sequence aswell.)

the night after the attack, sonic was looking around the light kingdom, when he saw yutori in the light kingdoms river. sonic rushed over to help yutori but skidded to a stop at the river, (he dislikes water) so he found a large boulder and used a tornado to shunt it into the river, which stopped the water flow.

sonic then ran over to yutori, and carried him back to ella. sonic then asked "what were you doing in the river?"

Skye
11-04-2006, 12:28 AM
Ella awoke with a gasp. She heard ravenous noises in the background. In the midst of all this
she noticed a small zigzagoon on it's back.Ella rushed towards him and shook him figorously.
"You have to wake up!"Ella yelled.

Three huge water balls were speeding nearer to the light kingdom every second. Ella knew
what to do. She shot into the water missiles path and absorbed energy.The energy released,
but it didn't have the same effect.Instead of a huge blast, it was a straight line of lightning
headed for each ball...

Spartan MK-6
11-04-2006, 12:34 AM
Ella awoke with a gasp. She heard ravenous noises in the background. In the midst of all this
she noticed a small zigzagoon on it's back.Ella rushed towards him and shook him figorously.
"You have to wake up!"Ella yelled.

Three huge water balls were speeding nearer to the light kingdom every second. Ella knew
what to do. She shot into the water missiles path and absorbed energy.The energy released,
but it didn't have the same effect.Instead of a huge blast, it was a straight line of lightning
headed for each ball...

(the reason why it didnt have a huge blast was cause it wasnt focused by sonics tornado)

sonic noticed that ella had just woken up and was trying to stop three giant water balls on her own, "hold on! said sonic.

he got up and sped in circles around ella and created a tornado. "now, use that electric attack again!" said sonic.

(ps:where did the three water balls suddely come from?)

Skye
11-04-2006, 12:49 AM
Ella was surprised to see Sonic there, but was glad too.Ella got ready for the next attack.She
shot the energy out, and the lightning was remarkably larger than it had been...

Spartan MK-6
11-04-2006, 12:59 AM
Ella was surprised to see Sonic there, but was glad too.Ella got ready for the next attack.She
shot the energy out, and the lightning was remarkably larger than it had been...

the lightning shot by ella was focused by the tornado and it collided with the water balls, there was a ear-splitting bang and loud crackles.

after the bang, sonic looked at the water kingdom, a portion of ellas electric attack was speeding towards the water kingdom, on the collision, a loud crunch startled sonic, he looked at where the water kingdom was hit, it was cracked, then the bit disintergrated.

sonic stared at ella and thought 'she chipped the water kingdom by herself?, wow........................she could be in the army with that kind of strength'..............................

Carprincess
11-04-2006, 12:29 PM
((Okay I hope this isn't a dream sequence or anything...))

Ghost Vulpix had overheard that the Light Kingdom was being attacked again, so she began to head outside. Her petite paws that let out a lavender glow hit the ground roughly as she tried to pick up speed. After a few minutes she managed to go outside.

The Water Kingdom was back and a part of it's kingdom was chipped. This made her tilt her head like a confused puppy. "When did that happen?" She asked herself outloud as she stared at it for a while. Her dark violet eyes then resumed to look for the others, not sure where Sonic and the mareep were. (I don't think she knows Yutori yet)

After ten minutes or so of walking around her kingdom, she noticed that they were near the river of the Light Kingdom. She also noticed that another pokemon was with them as well. "Did you all chip the Water Kingdom?" She asked, simply out of curiosity since they were probably the only ones outside.

Anorexic Snorlax
11-05-2006, 05:36 PM
Yutori was with Sonic and Ella when he answered Sonic's question. "I don't remember being in the river," was Yutori's reply, "I distinctly remember in the Water Kingdom."

Just then the Vulpix Yutori had seen before was there. "Did you all chip the Water Kingdom?" she asked. Yutori looked at the Water Kingdom. Indeed it was chipped in a lot of places. I wonder who did that, thought Yutori.

Spartan MK-6
11-05-2006, 05:56 PM
sonic heard ghost vulpix's question, "it was ella who chipped the water kingdom" said sonic.

sonic thought conisidering that ella didn't know how to use an attack before i told her how, she's really strong!

Anorexic Snorlax
11-05-2006, 07:13 PM
sonic heard ghost vulpix's question, "it was ella who chipped the water kingdom" said sonic.

sonic thought conisidering that ella didn't know how to use an attack before i told her how, she's really strong!

Sonic answered the question which relieved Yutori completely, Though he still didn't know who the vulpix was. "Who are you?" asked Yutori embarrassed that he was the only one who didn't know, " I'm Yutori. Have we met before?"

Spartan MK-6
11-05-2006, 07:19 PM
sonic answered yutori's question "she's the princess, ghost vulpix, she will one day rule the light kingdom" said sonic.

sonic then glanced over to ghost vulpix, his flame wavered, but then he directed his attention to ella and yutori, "where do you two come from?"

Skye
11-05-2006, 08:02 PM
" I don't know about him, but I'm from Petalburg. I was originally a human," Ella sighed. She
missed her father more than ever.

Than she directed her attention to the giant chip in the water kingdom. " Did I do that?" Ella
asked in amazement.

( By the by, I'll be gone for a week. I think Snorlax is using my character for the time being.
Please don't spam this while I'm gone.)

Spartan MK-6
11-05-2006, 08:18 PM
(ok)

"yup, you did that!" said sonic.

sonic then thought ella was originally a human?, well that would explain why she didnt know how to use an attack until i told her how.

sonic then heard a loud crunch coming from the water kingdom, its two main towers disentegrated, and a mechanical arm emerged from the towers wreckage, the arm, started shifting form, and soon became a mysterious large circlular object that looked like it had a humungous cannon in the middle of it..................

Anorexic Snorlax
11-05-2006, 08:59 PM
(( Carprincess will have to. ))

" I'm from the middle of the-" Yutori stopped his sentance to look at the Water Kingdom. It was turning into a fortress of misery. Yutori hid away under a tree so the cannon couldn't hit him full on.

"Guys, c'mon!" shouted Yutori to the others, "If we're going to live we've got to take into the trees, unless you've got any better places!"

((I'm sorry this is soooo agressive of Yutori))

Spartan MK-6
11-05-2006, 09:15 PM
sonic looked at yutori like he was silly, "do you really think that a tree will protect us from that huge cannon?!" yelled sonic.

the water kingdom's huge circular cannon made a loud crack noise, then the four doors slid down sending enourmous shock waves thundering through the light kingdom, then the core of the cannon glowed blue, and 8 slabs of steel lifted up from the cannon and slammed against the sides of the cannon, and the core glowed brighter and brighter, and a giant ball of energy was forming at the cannons core......................

Anorexic Snorlax
11-05-2006, 10:47 PM
sonic looked at yutori like he was silly, "do you really think that a tree will protect us from that huge cannon?!" yelled sonic.

the water kingdom's huge circular cannon made a loud crack noise, then the four doors slid down sending enourmous shock waves thundering through the light kingdom, then the core of the cannon glowed blue, and 8 slabs of steel lifted up from the cannon and slammed against the sides of the cannon, and the core glowed brighter and brighter, and a giant ball of energy was forming at the cannons core......................

((Cannon's Core is from Sonic!))

"Well, do you have any other ideas!?" Yutori shouted more to Sonic than anyone else, "Because if you do I'm wide open for ideas! So don't hold back if you don't want to!"

The Water Kingdom shot another shock wave to the Light Kingdom. "Fine," said Yutori, seeming to be calmed down quite a bit, "you can do whatever you want while I'm being 'crazy' as you're calling me."

Spartan MK-6
11-06-2006, 01:05 AM
the cannons energy ball was getting stronger and larger by the second, "ok, im sorry that i looked at you like that, but that tree wont protect us!" said sonic.

the cannon started making a roaring sound and the air turned blue..................... the cannon let the energy out, a humungous earthquake devestated some of the light kingdoms buildings, but the blast from the cannon was even more deadly, the blast tore through buildings shattered towers, and was rapidly headed towards the kings throne!..........................

Anorexic Snorlax
11-06-2006, 01:14 AM
"Great, Einstien!" said Yutori now very agitated by Sonic's words, "Why can't we take shelter under the tree? It should be perfectely fine, besides the cannon-ball isn't even going towards us, it's going for the," Yutori paused. The ball was indeed not heading for them, it was heading for the king!

((Yutori has a whole other side of him I geuss))

Spartan MK-6
11-06-2006, 03:52 AM
(sonic didnt mean the words in a creul way)

something in sonic suddenly snapped, his personality totally diverted itself, "fine! you can stay and die in that tree! i dont care!" exploded sonic, he sped off towards the kings throne, and shot up and stopped in front of the king "GET OUT OF HERE!" sonic yelled at the king, he created a tornado again to stall the blast so that the king could get out, the blast was darn strong though, sonic blocked it for the exact amount of time that the king needed to get out.

sonic then stopped the tornado and shot out of the throne just in time, the cannons blast smashed into the throne and 3 supersonic shock waves blew all of the light kingdoms inhabitants off of thier feet, and the throne dissapeared in an explosion of light, when it cleared, the throne was no more, along with 1/8 of the light kingdom!

sonic shot back to the others, he had his head down and said, "i dont see how were going to beat an opponent that strong."

he then apologised to yutori "im sorry i yelled at you, you just took my words a bit too seriously" said sonic.......

(ps, it wasnt a ball, it was a blast of energy, the charging state was a ball.)

Carprincess
11-06-2006, 10:06 AM
((Me? Alright, but only till Togetic comes back and Togetic, when you come back... Don't kill me if I don't post Ella in charater.))
Ella quickly took Yutori's advice and hid under the tree, but was suprized to see this new side of him. She watched as both him and Sonic argued about what they should do in order to defend the Light Kingdom. She was actually kind of scared, for when she was a human nothing like this ever happened.

She was also extremelly suprized at the dammage done to the kingdom, actually, if it wasn't for the fact that she was nearby the tree, she probably would have been swept off her feet like the rest of the Light Kingdom citizens.

Ghost Vulpix looked at the cannon and took a step back, she didn't even take Yutori's advice. Actually she didn't think a tiny tree could protect them from the blast that the cannons might give.

Instead she kept low and waited for the cannon to make it's blast, knowing that this was going to be too strong for them. The arguement between Yutori and Sonic though got her off guard as she glanced over her shoulder to look at them.

But when the cannon was headed towards the King, she was about to stand up and try to go over there herself to rescue him. For King Arcanine was probably like her second father since her first one died in the war. Luckly though, thanks to Sonic and his tornados, she let out a sigh of relief that the King managed to escape. Who would have known what she would have done if he was gone. Although she noticed that not only the throne was gone, but so was 1/8 of her kingdom,"It could have been worse..." She mumbled under her breath.

Spartan MK-6
11-06-2006, 07:10 PM
sonic still had his head down when he head a huge roar coming from the side of the light kingdom, it was the red beast, sonic had forgotten all about it, it let out another huge roar then started stepping forward, it stopped at the front of the light kingdom and IN front of the water kingdom. "whats it doing?" asked sonic.

the red beast opened its mouth and a ball of orange and yellow energy started to form in its mouth, and the water kingdoms cannon started glowing again too......................

Anorexic Snorlax
11-07-2006, 01:50 AM
sonic still had his head down when he head a huge roar coming from the side of the light kingdom, it was the red beast, sonic had forgotten all about it, it let out another huge roar then started stepping forward, it stopped at the front of the light kingdom and IN front of the water kingdom. "whats it doing?" asked sonic.

the red beast opened its mouth and a ball of orange and yellow energy started to form in its mouth, and the water kingdoms cannon started glowing again too......................

Yutori stopped fighting with Sonic, for the Red Beast, Groudon, had been awakened. People in the kingdom shrieked with both fright and happiness.

Yutori thought this was quite a queer moment. "How could Groudon awake at this moment?" murmured Yutori quietly, "Ella, I'm afraid Sonic's right. A tree won't protect us very much."

Spartan MK-6
11-07-2006, 02:21 AM
the water kingdoms cannon finaly chrged fully and shot another destructive blast, this time towards groudon.

groudons ball of energy fully charged and a beam of orange and yellow energy flew towards the cannons blast, there was a deafening explosion as groudons blast exploded through the cannons blast and slammed into the cannon itself.

the cannons outer structure disentegrated, and due to the overheation of the core of the cannon, the cannons core self destructed, fully destroying it.

the citizens of the light kingdom cheered for groudon, sonic was strting to think that the light kingdoms citizens were over exaggerating thier victory.

"we might have a chance after all" said sonic to the others.

Carprincess
11-07-2006, 08:23 AM
Ella's eyes widened as soon as she saw Groudon, it was a massive pokemon to see and not only that, but it seemed to be protecting the Light Kingdom,"I guess Groudon woke up because it knew that we were being under attack." Ella mumbled as she began getting from out of under that tree. Ella then looked over at Yutori,"Yeah but I think we'll be pretty safe with Groudon helping us."

Ghost Vulpix watched as Groudon let out the large beam of orange/yellow energy and then heard the many cheers from her fellow citizens who witnessed how that same beam weakened the Water Kingdom. "Yeah perhaps we do have a chance, but I don't want to get overconfident since the Water Kingdom also has that blue creature who I believe is just as strong." She told Sonic as her dark eyes were still focused on Groudon.

Anorexic Snorlax
11-07-2006, 11:47 PM
Yutori was both scared and worried as Groudon fired a fire spin to the air. It gave Yutori a strange sensation. I wonder if my parents know about this, oh no! The desert! thought Yutori when Groudon fired his attack.

"Uhh.. guys," said Yutori, "I don't know what'll happen to the desert; so I'm leaving."

Spartan MK-6
11-08-2006, 01:21 AM
sonic stopped yutori and said "ill look, im much faster".

in saying that, sonic sped off into the desert, when he reached the desert he saw most of the houses in ruins, he searched through the dessert, looking for anyone at all.

sonic then saw a group of pokemon all huddled together, there was a male linoone, and a female linoone, along with a mightyena and three poochyena's. they all looked extreemly scared. sonic said "wait here".

sonic sped back to the light kingdom, and said to yutori, "the desert is in ruins, but i saw 2 linoones a mightyena and three poochyena's, do you know any of them?" asked sonic.

Anorexic Snorlax
11-08-2006, 01:36 AM
sonic stopped yutori and said "ill look, im much faster".

in saying that, sonic sped off into the desert, when he reached the desert he saw most of the houses in ruins, he searched through the dessert, looking for anyone at all.

sonic then saw a group of pokemon all huddled together, there was a male linoone, and a female linoone, along with a mightyena and three poochyena's. they all looked extreemly scared. sonic said "wait here".

sonic sped back to the light kingdom, and said to yutori, "the desert is in ruins, but i saw 2 linoones a mightyena and three poochyena's, do you know any of them?" asked sonic.
"Oh, yes," replied Yutori. "They're my relitives and mom and dad. Thankyou for finding them."

But life was still bleek, for Groudon had been hit with a strong water ball. "Oh no," said Yutori disdainfully,"just as things were getting better."

Spartan MK-6
11-08-2006, 01:45 AM
sonic said "go get your family, ill help groudon"

sonic shot towards groudon just as he was preparing to use another fire blast, sonic shot up groudon and stopped at his mouth, and since groudon was massive, he didnt feel anything.

sonic sped around groudons mouth while groudon was charging energy, by the time groudons energy was fully charged, sonic had created a tornado around groudons mouth, and groudon shot out a humungous beam of fire, but sonic underestimated groudons power, sonic was blown back to the other three pokemon.

"ok, maybe ill help you get your family" said sonic to yutori.

Anorexic Snorlax
11-10-2006, 03:53 AM
sonic said "go get your family, ill help groudon"

sonic shot towards groudon just as he was preparing to use another fire blast, sonic shot up groudon and stopped at his mouth, and since groudon was massive, he didnt feel anything.

sonic sped around groudons mouth while groudon was charging energy, by the time groudons energy was fully charged, sonic had created a tornado around groudons mouth, and groudon shot out a humungous beam of fire, but sonic underestimated groudons power, sonic was blown back to the other three pokemon.

"ok, maybe ill help you get your family" said sonic to yutori.

Yutori agreed with Sonic and ran as fast as he could to keep pace with Sonic. What should I do when we get there? wondered Yutori as they got into the sandy oasis. "Thankyou Sonic," said Yutori to Sonic. "If you hadn't helped me get through that valley I wouldn't know how bad it had been in the desert, so thankyou, really."

Spartan MK-6
11-10-2006, 07:13 AM
"ok, now lets get your family and lets get back to the light kingdom, they can get plenty of rest there" said sonic.

sonic went over to the mightyena who still looked really shocked, and the three poochyenas, who were all huddled up in a ball. "we'll need some help getting all of them back to the light kingdom" said sonic.

he shot back to the light kingdom and grabbed a light dropship.

seconds later a bright yellow dropship touched down beside yutoris family, once all of them were on board, the dropship started to fly back to the light kingdom. meanwhile the waterkingdoms motion sensor picked up sonics dropship, and the water kingdom shot a blast of water at the dropship.

"dang, nothings ever easy!" sighed sonic...............................

Anorexic Snorlax
11-12-2006, 04:30 AM
Yutori, now on a dropship, was scared for the Water Kingdom was shooting at him, Sonic and his family and he didn't know what to do. The water balls got stronger and Yutori didn't know what in the world to do especially now. "Use an attack, Sonic!" hollered Yutori. No answer. "Come on Sonic!" still no answer. In his adrenalin rush Yutori burst off the dropship and ran into the distant Water Kindom.

At the Water Kingdom doors Yutori stared not the least bit out of breath and not cramping at all.((sorry if this is god-modding)) "Hello," said Yutori."Hello. iIs anybody there?"

Skye
11-12-2006, 03:19 PM
( Hey, I'm back! Good job on not spamming.)

Ella gasped when Yutori landed on the water kingdom. "Be careful Yutori," Ella prayed. This
war is stupid. Ella then started tensing her muscles. But not for an electric blast, a Thunder
wave, which paralyzes foes.

When Ella had enough energy, she sent the attack to the water kingdom. The end result was a giant Thunder Wave that paralyzed the part of the water kingdom Yutori had just landed in.

Anorexic Snorlax
11-12-2006, 07:40 PM
Yutori looked, Ella had shot a thunder wave into the Water Kingdom. Yutori was about to open the giant door when it started to shake. A gorebyess came and threw Yutori into the water. Yutori was an excellent swimer and caught up quite quickly.

Yutori had finnaly made it into the Water Kingdom when the Chinchous attacked him. They splashed water on him, then shocked him. Yutori was tired and paralyzed, but then, when the chinchous were charging their final blow, Yutori dodged and tackled them tothe ground. Yutori, now running through the water of the Water Kingdom, was exousted but couldn't stop running until he was safe. When he made it to yet another drawbridge, Yutori stopped, fainted.

Skye
11-19-2006, 08:32 PM
Yutori looked, Ella had shot a thunder wave into the Water Kingdom. Yutori was about to open the giant door when it started to shake. A gorebyess came and threw Yutori into the water. Yutori was an excellent swimer and caught up quite quickly.

Yutori had finnaly made it into the Water Kingdom when the Chinchous attacked him. They splashed water on him, then shocked him. Yutori was tired and paralyzed, but then, when the chinchous were charging their final blow, Yutori dodged and tackled them tothe ground. Yutori, now running through the water of the Water Kingdom, was exousted but couldn't stop running until he was safe. When he made it to yet another drawbridge, Yutori stopped, fainted.
( Just refreshing this, I don't have time to reply!)

Spartan MK-6
11-22-2006, 04:47 AM
sonic saw yutori IN the water kingdom, sonic though ' this is the stupidest thing you've done yet!'.

sonic maneuvered the dropship in front of the fainted yutori, who was surrounded by water pokemon, sonic activated the dropships cannons, and all of the surrounding water pokemon were killed by the missiles,

sonic went over to yutori and asked "why did you just do that?"

Skye
11-22-2006, 05:33 PM
Ella started waving her arms in the air to get Sonics attention, " Sonic, I just used thunder wave!" Ella was delighted that she had fired such an attack!

She ran up to Yutori who was soaking wet, " What happened to you?"

Anorexic Snorlax
11-22-2006, 06:08 PM
Yutori suddenly woke up. Sonic and Ella were there trying to help him. "Yutori, what happened to you?" said a voice, probably Ella's. "Wha...what happened...I was running...and..." Yutori stopped, the words he had said took up his last bit of energy.

On the other side of the kingdom was Yutori's aunt and uncle, tied up as hostages! Although Yutori had heard of these relitives, he had not met them, so he wouldn't reconize them very well.

Anorexic Snorlax
12-03-2006, 01:27 AM
Sorry for the deouble post, just refreshing.

Skye
12-05-2006, 10:59 PM
Sorry for the deouble post, just refreshing.
(Thats okay.)

Ella started shaking the fainted pokemon. "Wake up Yutori!" Ella shouted, in a sorrowful tone. "Will he ever wake?"

Ella turned her head just in time to see an army of water pokemon heaving onto shore. They had to clumsily hobble on land. It was like watching a slow motion horror movie. "Sonic you have to gather the army." Ella started to wail to the stars. She was not ready for the big fight.