PDA

View Full Version : The Leotic Region:Begining

Jaden0527
10-15-2006, 04:38 PM
Pokemon trainers all over the world have traveled through the regions.It's nothing exciting.New pokemon trainers have traveled the regions and now they've found a new region.They named it the Leotic Region.Unseen pokemon have been spotted there,and now these trainers will set off into to catch these pokemon.Along the way they'll face the most powerful gym leaders ever.As they embark on this journey,they'll discover the cities that thrive in this region as well a finding out the deadly secrets that reside there.Before the trainers start,they'll recieve a started pokemon from that region.

Starters:
Diamant(water)
starting attacks:scratch,headbut,leer,bubble.
looks:A blue dinosuar looking pokemon with horn on its head.He also has razor sharp nails.
evovled forms:Diamank and Diashark

Baydra(grass)
starting attacks:tackle,quick attack,poison sting,roll out
looks:A green lion looking pokemon with a long tail made of vines.He/She has two vines that come out of her back that are as sharp as a dagger.
evovled forms:Baydraga,Baydragon

Fadra(fire)
starting attacks:ember,extreme speed,horn attack,
looks:a red lizard that stands on two feet.Has a sharp horn on his head.His tail is skinny and long with spikes running down it.
evovled form:Fadraza,Fadrazig

Eliant(electric)
starting attacks:tackle,quick attack,dig,scratch
looks:A small bird with little wings.Has arms though,sorta like dragon.Its tail has a ball of lightning at the end.Sharp talons.

name:(duh)
sex:(male or female)
starter pokemon:(out of the four I choices I gave you,even if you want them all,in the rp you can catch them all,just not at the beging)
sex:(for your starter)
looks:(how you look)
personality:(how you act)
other:(optional)

mine:
name:Ken Sienta
sex:male
starter pokemon:Fadra
sex:female
looks:Ken has black hair and blue eyes.He wears a blue and black open shirt with a white t under it.Blue jeans.
personality:Laid back,but loves to battle.
other:none

(this is the beggining to the Ultimate Tournament,and believe it or not I put a little work into creating those four pokemon,so I'd appreciate it if you'd join.plus there's alot of action)

Skye
10-15-2006, 04:47 PM
Pokemon trainers all over the world have traveled through the regions.It's nothing exciting.New pokemon trainers have traveled the regions and now they've found a new region.They named it the Leotic Region.Unseen pokemon have been spotted there,and now these trainers will set off into to catch these pokemon.Along the way they'll face the most powerful gym leaders ever.As they embark on this journey,they'll discover the cities that thrive in this region as well a finding out the deadly secrets that reside there.Before the trainers start,they'll recieve a started pokemon from that region.

Starters:
Diamant(water)
starting attacks:scratch,headbut,leer,bubble.
looks:A blue dinosuar looking pokemon with horn on its head.He also has razor sharp nails.
evovled forms:Diamank and Diashark

Baydra(grass)
starting attacks:tackle,quick attack,poison sting,roll out
looks:A green lion looking pokemon with a long tail made of vines.He/She has two vines that come out of her back that are as sharp as a dagger.
evovled forms:Baydraga,Baydragon

Fadra(fire)
starting attacks:ember,extreme speed,horn attack,
looks:a red lizard that stands on two feet.Has a sharp horn on his head.His tail is skinny and long with spikes running down it.
evovled form:Fadraza,Fadrazig

Eliant(electric)
starting attacks:tackle,quick attack,dig,scratch
looks:A small bird with little wings.Has arms though,sorta like dragon.Its tail has a ball of lightning at the end.Sharp talons.

name:(duh)
sex:(male or female)
starter pokemon:(out of the four I choices I gave you,even if you want them all,in the rp you can catch them all,just not at the beging)
sex:(for your starter)
looks:(how you look)
personality:(how you act)
other:(optional)

mine:
name:Ken Sienta
looks:Ken has black hair and blue eyes.He wears a blue and black open shirt with a white t under it.Blue jeans.

(this is the beggining to the Ultimate Tournament,and believe it or not I put a little work into creating those four pokemon,so I'd appreciate it if you'd join.plus there's alot of action)
I'll join!But...not right now.

Jaden0527
10-15-2006, 04:54 PM
Okay you have a spot reserved.

GrassMaster714
10-15-2006, 06:33 PM
I'll join if you can get someone to draw the sprites

Skye
10-16-2006, 01:08 AM
Heres mine!

Name:Thomas Jones
Sex:Male
Pokemon:Baydra
Sex:Male
Looks:Thomas(Tom for short),has light blue hair and green eyes.He usually wears a
gray coat, a red T-shirt, black slacks, and new,white,tennis shoes.
Personality:Aggresive,blunt,and protective,Tom gets into trouble alot.But if your nice to
him,he'll be the best friend you ever had.

SiberianTiger
10-16-2006, 01:34 AM
Pokemon trainers all over the world have traveled through the regions. It's nothing exciting. New pokemon trainers have traveled the regions and now they've found a new region. They named it the Leotic Region. Unseen pokemon have been spotted there, and now these trainers will set off into to catch these pokemon.Along the way they'll face the most powerful gym leaders ever. As they embark on this journey, they'll discover the cities that thrive in this region as well a finding out the deadly secrets that reside there. Before the trainers start, they'll recieve a started pokemon from that region.

Starters:

Diamant [Water]

Starting attacks: Scratch, Headbut, Leer, Bubble.

Looks: A blue dinosuar looking pokemon with a small sharp horn potruding from it's head, also has razor sharp claws.

Evovled forms: Diamank and Diashark

Baydra [Grass]

Starting attacks: Tackle, Quick Attack, Poison Sting, Roll Out.

Looks:A green lion looking pokemon with a long tail made of vines. It has two vines that come out of it's back that are as sharp as a dagger.

Evovled forms: Baydraga and Baydragon

Fadra [Fire]

Starting attacks: Ember, Extreme Speed, Horn Attack,

Looks: A red lizard standing on two feet. Has a sharp horn coming from it's head. it's tail is skinny and long with spikes running down it.

Evovled form: Fadraza and Fadrazig

Eliant [Electric]

Starting attacks: Tackle, Quick Attack, Dig, Scratch.

Looks: A small bird with little wings. Has arms though, sorta like a dragon. Its tail has a
ball of lightning at the end. Sharp talons.

Name: (duh)
Sex: (Male or Female)
Starter pokemon:(out of the four I choices I gave you,even if you want them all,in the rp you can catch them all, just not at the beganing)
Sex: (for your starter)
Looks: (how you look)
Personality: (how you act)
Other: (optional)

mine:
Name:Ken Sienta

changes (in my opinion) make it look more uniform and neat either cut and paste or ignore. at least use the space bar.

Hope this helps.

~Isaiah