PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Yellow Version

Fire Bird
10-16-2006, 07:52 PM
This does not have to be no long discussion. Just a simple explanation. There is an EB Games store near me that is selling Pokemon Yellow Version (Used One) that is $10.00. Is it worth buying it because I never played Pokemon Yellow Version, and I want to. My question is, in case the original owner sold the game because he got it glitched up, can I start a New Game and the glitches would no longer be there?

rufus6june
10-16-2006, 07:55 PM
This does not have to be no long discussion. Just a simple explanation. There is an EB Games store near me that is selling Pokemon Yellow Version (Used One) that is $10.00. Is it worth buying it because I never played Pokemon Yellow Version, and I want to. My question is, in case the original owner sold the game because he got it glitched up, can I start a New Game and the glitches would no longer be there?

I am sure you can get a spcial ticket like i did with kingdom hearts saying that if it doesnt work they will get you a working copy. Plus the probaly check the games too see if its ok.
Well I suggest you do not only the fact Pikachu is your starter that will follow you but you get all starters.

Fire Bird
10-16-2006, 08:00 PM
I don't think this EB Game does that because one week ago I sold my Crystal Version to EB Games, which was completely glitched up, and now it is being sold for double the price they originally bought it from me for. So they don't check the games.

Jack of Clovers
10-16-2006, 08:01 PM
$10 is worth the investment on a Pokemon game. I'd take the risk. The main difference with Yellow is having Pikachu follow you around. If you like that idea, the game should be fun for you. Personally, I found Pikachu to be annoying and stuck it in a box. :dazed:

~Jack~

Fire Bird
10-16-2006, 08:03 PM
I know the game should be fun, but the game is used. So maybe the owner sold it because he got it gliched up. So my question is if I start a New Game, will the glitches be gone?

Jack of Clovers
10-16-2006, 08:11 PM
If it was glitched and you start a new game, there is a chance that the new game might be glitched. Maybe not right away, but it could happen later in the game. That's IF it's glitched. It could be someone sold it because they don't play anymore. Again, I think it's worth the risk of buying.

~Jack~

Fire Bird
10-16-2006, 08:41 PM
Yea, I guess. Besides $10 is not a lot of money, ok, decision taken: I will buy the Yellow Version, just hope no one has beaten me to it.:oops:

Rohypnol
10-16-2006, 09:36 PM
Yeah......$10.00 is money that you could throw in the trash and not care. I would say just get it even though yellow was the worse version ever.:oops:

!CeMAn
10-17-2006, 02:00 AM
I wouldn't be so worried about wasting $10.00 on a game if it's glitched, so much as if it doesn't save anymore.

SiberianTiger
10-17-2006, 02:11 AM
$10 is worth the investment on a Pokemon game. I'd take the risk. The main difference with Yellow is having Pikachu follow you around. If you like that idea, the game should be fun for you. Personally, I found Pikachu to be annoying and stuck it in a box. :dazed:

~Jack~

I found getting all three starters way more useful than that idiot following you around. Besides it's funny when it hates you.

Yeah......$10.00 is money that you could throw in the trash and not care. I would say just get it even though yellow was the worse version ever.:oops:

Glad you can afford to throw money away.

~Isaiah

mistdragon
10-17-2006, 03:43 AM
Lol... Personally, I have a feeling the game IS glitched. If EB sells it at double the price, means the previous owner sold it for... 5bucks??? Erm...eh-heh-heh.:oops: Then again, its a good idea to buy it. I mean afterall, if its spoilt, or glitched, you can play it glitch-mode! Think on the bright side~:oops:

DratiniLover
10-17-2006, 08:08 AM
It's your decision, if you want to buy it, or not take the risk.:oops:

Fire Bird
10-17-2006, 07:22 PM
I know its my decision, but I came here for discussing it and for recommendations, because this is what this site is all about right? Well, anyways I think I will buy it, $10.00 isn't a lot of money anyways.

PIKA_GIRL
11-02-2006, 01:33 AM
Take chances.I wondered if i should to get yellow.I got a used level 100 pika!

Nonstop
11-19-2006, 08:33 PM
you can always play it first befor you buy it

Tory vs Meaty II
11-27-2006, 03:41 AM
Hmm..., I would recommend it, there are better glinches in r&B.

Legendary Wolf
12-05-2006, 12:43 AM

I dont think you can do that

NeonYo
12-19-2006, 11:04 PM
Seems Yellow version is pret-ty rare...I STILL HAVE IT!!
xD I'd get it but I don't know...I never tried Glitch city(well one split second, but I turned the power off)!

charmeleonblaze
12-20-2006, 12:43 AM

really, you think that? Hmm, i thought GSC were the worst, they were just so boring.

Sipheria
12-20-2006, 01:03 AM
Um... I bought yellow for $4 and there was no problem. You can buy Pokemon Stadium for just that much too. $10 dollars was a rip off for a 8 year old game. It was classic, I love the game, but it is actually worth $4.00.