PDA

View Full Version : Does any one know the......

PIKA_GIRL
10-17-2006, 01:19 AM
Does any one know the ledgendary birds friend area through wonder mail?:ermm: I have boulder cave and MT. moonview.:oops: So does any one know?:rolleyes:

Nirvash
10-17-2006, 01:26 AM
Does any one know the ledgendary birds friend area through wonder mail?:ermm: I have boulder cave and MT. moonview.:oops: So does any one know?:rolleyes:

/run-Spoiler.exeAs soon as you beat them, it COULD ask to join you. If it does, then you'll automatically get it./run-endspoiler.exe :tongue:

AshMistyMayfan
10-17-2006, 03:33 AM

Strap on the friend bow to your lead Poke and battle the legendary birds. When the birds offer to join, its friend area comes with it. You'll have to be leveled up high for its a legendary. Friend Bow, or ribbon, ups the chances of you to recruit 'a few of the stubburn 'unlikely' Pokemon.

Legendary Wolf
10-27-2006, 08:40 PM
Strap on the friend bow to your lead Poke and battle the legendary birds. When the birds offer to join, its friend area comes with it. You'll have to be leveled up high for its a legendary. Friend Bow, or ribbon, ups the chances of you to recruit 'a few of the stubburn 'unlikely' Pokemon.

but you dont need an item

Espeon EX
10-27-2006, 09:36 PM
Your real likely to get them on your team.
What level are anyway? It depends on your
level.