PDA

View Full Version : Houndoom Area.

Kylee the Larvitar
10-17-2006, 02:24 AM
Can anybody tell me the friend area of Houndoom? I want to add it to my team. Can it be added?

Sent Reglay
10-17-2006, 02:26 AM
ravaged field. hope I helped ^_^

Kylee the Larvitar
10-17-2006, 02:43 AM
ravaged field. hope I helped ^_^

Well [Spoiler] Heh, just got found out by the town so now I'm running, running, and surviving. That oddly reminds me of Itachi. [End]

AshMistyMayfan
10-17-2006, 08:14 AM
I think you can only recruit Houndour. Houndoom I don't think will join, even if your lead Pokemon was level 90, or level 50 with the Friend Bow. I'm only going by what my guide book says, and it seems to indicate the evolved Pokemon will NEVER join your team, and I think it went for a few like Pikachu/Raichu, Bayleef/Meganium, Amphros, Medicham will NEVER ask to join the team, so for Houndoom, got to recruit HOundour and work its level up to evolve. I got tons of Pokemon that I'm leveling, but I also want them to learn that last EXTREME move before they THEN evolve.

Kylee the Larvitar
10-17-2006, 06:31 PM
I think you can only recruit Houndour. Houndoom I don't think will join, even if your lead Pokemon was level 90, or level 50 with the Friend Bow. I'm only going by what my guide book says, and it seems to indicate the evolved Pokemon will NEVER join your team, and I think it went for a few like Pikachu/Raichu, Bayleef/Meganium, Amphros, Medicham will NEVER ask to join the team, so for Houndoom, got to recruit HOundour and work its level up to evolve. I got tons of Pokemon that I'm leveling, but I also want them to learn that last EXTREME move before they THEN evolve.

That is very true. They learn their moves faster as well, so it's all good.