PDA

View Full Version : Re-uniting Siblings

Pages : [1] 2

Entei_3000
10-17-2006, 03:53 PM
Sign-ups are still welcome!

~~~~~

Courtney ran to Sunny's house on Three Island. She knocked quickly, she couldn't keep from moving. Mourtney knocked again.

"Sunny, you up yet?" Courtney asked, "Its early, I know. But we're gonna be late."

The sky was clear and blue, not a cloud. Pichu sat atop Courtney's head. Three Island would be bustling with activity soon. And Courtney and Sunny would leave on the boat with Latias. Both Sunny and Courtney had never seen Latias before. Courtney was a little nervous leaving the island. But she had to.

Tombi
10-17-2006, 04:16 PM
Sign-ups are still welcome!

~~~~~

Courtney ran to Sunny's house on Three Island. She knocked quickly, she couldn't keep from moving. Mourtney knocked again.

"Sunny, you up yet?" Courtney asked, "Its early, I know. But we're gonna be late."

The sky was clear and blue, not a cloud. Pichu sat atop Courtney's head. Three Island would be bustling with activity soon. And Courtney and Sunny would leave on the boat with Latias. Both Sunny and Courtney had never seen Latias before. Courtney was a little nervous leaving the island. But she had to.
can i sign up?

Deoxysfan3
10-17-2006, 04:36 PM
Pokemon Fan Club, Lilycove City

Deon stepped through the door of the Pokemon Fan Club and went to see where Latios was getting ready to leave. The person guarding the door asked Deon for verifacation. Deon held up a pass that showed his picture and the Bravery Lions logo. The guard nodded his head in approval, and the door opened. Deon walked inside and saw the baby Latios sleeping and conserving its energy. " I guess it is time to bring you to your sister. " Deon whispered to Latios as he stroked it's back. Latios stirred and kept sleeping. Deon went back out and waited for the others so they could begin.

DarkAmethyst
10-17-2006, 05:15 PM
Ash walked out of the Pokemon Center in Lilycove City. Having completely healed his Pokemon, he was ready to go. He turned and walked around behind the Pokemon Center, toward the harbor where the ship was being held.

As he stepped through the door, a guard held up a hand and said, "Verifacation please." Ash took a pass out of his pocket and showed it to the guard. He nodded slightly and stepped aside, allowing Ash to come in. Once inside, Ash spotted Deon standing outside the room where the ship was held. (That is where's he's at, right?)

"Hey," he said walking over to him. "Have the others arrived yet?"

Deoxysfan3
10-17-2006, 10:51 PM
OOC: Yes. That is where I am.

IC:

Cargo Ship, Lilycove City

Deon saw Ash and when he asked if the others had arrived, he said, " Not yet. Just be patient. They will come soon enough. " After he said that, he looked back at the cargo ship and saw the baby Latios again. It wasn't sleeping. It looked like it was struggling to get out. Deon sighed, " It still doesn't know we are trying to help. " he said and then turned back to Ash. " I have a job for you, " Deon started, " go find the others and bring them here. "

Entei_3000
10-17-2006, 11:33 PM
can i sign up?
Of course you can, more sign-ups welcome!

Enishi
10-18-2006, 12:02 AM

Sparta ran through the crowded city with his Bravery Lions badge attached to his necklace. He ran to the giant harbor where the cargo ship was. He ran up to Deon and was out of breath.

"Sorry....I'm......late....did...I...miss...anythin g?" It was hard to talk because he was out of breath and in such a hurry to get his words out. He looked around for the Latios and spotted it. It didn't look like it was ready to go.

Deoxysfan3
10-18-2006, 12:06 AM

Deon looked at Sparta with angry eyes, but managed to relax and said, " You haven't missed a thing. All they have to do is load Latios into the cargo ship and we will be ready to go. " he looked back at the struggling Latios and frowned. He couldn't bare seeing a pokemon going through this, but he knew it was for the best.

Enishi
10-18-2006, 12:14 AM
Enishi let out a small sigh of relief and continued to look at the struggling Latios. It made him feel sad that they had to let him go. He decided to make more conversation and came up with a quick question.

"Where exactly are they taking him?" Enishi asked this curiously. He hoped nobody would try to capture him because he's a living legend.

Shady
10-18-2006, 05:23 AM
Sunny heard a loud knocking at her door. She heard a girls voice from the other side telling her to hurry up.

"Coming!" She yelled as she was pulling on her favourite top. She grabbed her pokeballs from the counter and ran out the door.

"Hi Courtney. Today's the big day huh?" Sunny said enthusiastically to Courtney. Without hesitation both girls ran towards a ferry which was docked at three island harbour. Sunny noticed that Courtney seemed a little nervous before boarding the boat, Sunny couldn't comfort her... she was feeling the same.

"Oh! I just remembered. Were's Tombi?" Sunny said in distress. "Is she already on board?" She looked at Courtney, who shrugged. "Oh well, we will just hold up the boat until she gets here." The girls boarded the ship were there was the captain, waiting to greet them.

"Hello, and welcome to three island luxury ferry's." said the captain in a happy tone. "But, were is the third member of your team? Your order said we would be accomodating for three."

"Tombi is running a little late, we will have to wait for her." Sunny instructed the captain.

"Ok, we shall wait. In the meantime, come below deck. I think you might want to see something down there." said the Captain.

Assuming he meant Latias was below deck, Sunny started to go down the small ladder after the Captain. "C'mon then Courtney, are you coming?"

Deoxysfan3
10-18-2006, 03:21 PM
OOC: Just bumping up until another Bravery Lion posts.

DarkAmethyst
10-18-2006, 03:38 PM
OOC: Am I still supposed to go and look for the others?

Entei_3000
10-18-2006, 05:36 PM
OOC: Two things I want to point out to everyone. Latios and Latias aren't little babies, and they don't have to be cinfined to the lower part of a ship.:wink:

IC:
Courtney ran down with Sunny. They saw Latias, she looked absolutely terrified. Latias wanted to get out of that cramped place. Courtney stroked Latias' head soothingly.

"Don't worry, Latias," Courtney said softly, "We'll get you back to Latios."
Latias bobbed her head towards the door to the upstairs. Courtney looked at Sunny.

"You think we could let Latias have a good fly around upstairs?" She asked.

Shadow Kyogre GT2
10-18-2006, 05:43 PM
Ash walked out of the Pokemon Center in Lilycove City. Having completely healed his Pokemon, he was ready to go. He turned and walked around behind the Pokemon Center, toward the harbor where the ship was being held.

As he stepped through the door, a guard held up a hand and said, "Verifacation please." Ash took a pass out of his pocket and showed it to the guard. He nodded slightly and stepped aside, allowing Ash to come in. Once inside, Ash spotted Deon standing outside the room where the ship was held. (That is where's he's at, right?)

"Hey," he said walking over to him. "Have the others arrived yet?"

"Hey, Ash!" Shouted Krade runing towards him. "Do you know where the others are?

Deoxysfan3
10-18-2006, 08:16 PM
OOC: Okay. Thanks for pointing that out Entei. Angel, yess you have to look, unless everybody is here.

IC:

Cargo Ship, Lilycove City, Hoenn

Deon saw Krade running towards Ash, and then he got irritated. " Stop being joyous. We have a mission to complete. " Deon said with a dismal face. He looked up to see that the Latios was finally in the ship. He looked at the others one more time, then went inside the boat and sat down on the captain's quarters.

Enishi
10-18-2006, 10:24 PM
Cargo Ship, Lilycove City, Hoenn

Enishi followed Deon onto the huge ship. He kept a close walk behind him and mananged to go into the Captain's Quarters with him taking a seat on a nice velvet and gold chair. He decided to bring up some more conversation.

"Well Deon, do you think we will be interupted by some fools? I hope in a way we do so then they'll spread the word not to come near the ship. Then again I hope we don't so the Latios isn't scared."

Deoxysfan3
10-18-2006, 11:50 PM
Cargo Ship, Captain's Quarters

Deon looked at Enishi with one eyebrow up and said, " If we do, I will make sure they understand what is going on here. " He then turned to the windows and saw nothing but open sea. He gazed in amazement at the sun high above the water, he was almost mesmerised. He then turned to Enishi and said, " Round up the others. Do not came back until they are all here. " With that, he went back to gazing at the water.

Enishi
10-19-2006, 12:23 AM
Enishi nodded in agreement and went out the door. He walked through the medium sized hallways full of steel and tin. His boots clicked on the ground making an echo. He had no clue where the others were so he decided to head to the top deck. He walked up a couple flights of stairs and opened up the turn door.

The view was spectacular. The sun was at the right position making the sea glow yellow. He dedcided to wait up here to wait for more people. He was sure that some members were going to come up to the deck to get down to the Captains Quarters.

Shady
10-19-2006, 05:28 AM
"I don't see why not." Sunny said in reply. "It might be good for it too get some fresh air."

The captain nodded. In no time at all Latias was flying freely around the deck.

"Still no sign of your friend?" said the captain.

"No, I don't know why Tombi is so late. It's not exactly like her." Sunny replied while anxiously looking towards the town. "Maybe we should go have a look for her, what do you think Courtney?"

Deoxysfan3
10-19-2006, 01:40 PM
OOC: Ummm.. Angel, I am in the Captian's Quarters, where you can't get in. Just look for the others.

DarkAmethyst
10-19-2006, 01:48 PM
OOC: Oh, I didn't know I wasn't allowed in. Sorry! :oops: Man, I'm messing up a lot, ain't I?

Ash gave a small smile to Krade.

"Hey," he greeted him. "Um, I'm gonna go look for Matthew. He seems to be the only one missing." With that, he turned and walked out of the port.

Alright Matthew, where are you? he thought to himself. "He could be anywhere in Lilycove. This could take a while," he muttered.

"Pika," the small electric Pokemon on his shoulder agreed.

"Well, I guess we can start with the Pokemon Center, then work our way around from there," Ash said to it. The little Pokemon nodded. "Alright let's go then," Ash said, walking toward the Pokemon Center.

Entei_3000
10-19-2006, 03:59 PM
Courtney nodded and took out a Pokeball.

"Swablu, go!" Courtney yelled. Her little Swablu came out.

"Swablu, you and Pichu go look for Tombi. When you find her lead her back here," Courtney told them. She placed Pichu on Swablu's back and the two flew away.

"Three Island is small. So those two shouldn't have any trouble finding her," Courtney said, "Let's hope the Bravery Lions aren't having any trouble. Latias flew down close to Suny and Courtney, giving each a small hug.

Tombi
10-19-2006, 04:01 PM
"Treecko, hop on my shoulder, I think we are going to be late!"
Tombi ran through the streets, looking out for Courtney and Sunny.
"Treecko!" The little green Pokemon leapt nimbly onto her shoulder and hung on tightly. Suddenly, she saw someone familiar.
"Ash! Hey ASH!!" She yelled loudly. Damn, he didn't hear her. He had stepped into the Pokemon Center, but Tombi didn't have time to hang about and wait. She ran right past, and whacked into Matthew!

Entei_3000
10-19-2006, 04:44 PM
"Treecko!" The little green Pokemon leapt nimbly onto her shoulder and hung on tightly. Suddenly, she saw someone familiar.
"Ash! Hey ASH!!" She yelled loudly. Damn, he didn't hear her. He had stepped into the Pokemon Center, but Tombi didn't have time to hang about and wait. She ran right past, and whacked into Matthew!
OOC: Tombi, the girls are supposed to be on Three Island, not Lilycove.

Shadow Kyogre GT2
10-19-2006, 06:24 PM
OOC: Oh, I didn't know I wasn't allowed in. Sorry! :oops: Man, I'm messing up a lot, ain't I?

Ash gave a small smile to Krade.

"Hey," he greeted him. "Um, I'm gonna go look for Matthew. He seems to be the only one missing." With that, he turned and walked out of the port.

Alright Matthew, where are you? he thought to himself. "He could be anywhere in Lilycove. This could take a while," he muttered.

"Pika," the small electric Pokemon on his shoulder agreed.

"Well, I guess we can start with the Pokemon Center, then work our way around from there," Ash said to it. The little Pokemon nodded. "Alright let's go then," Ash said, walking toward the Pokemon Center.

"Wait for me." called Krade runing after Ash.

Tombi
10-19-2006, 06:37 PM
OOC: Tombi, the girls are supposed to be on Three Island, not Lilycove.
OCC: Oh lol sorry xD I messed up... Ill re-do it

"Sunny! Hey Sunny! SUNNY!" She yelled. Treecko hopped off of her shoulder and sprinted towards Sunny happily, recognising her. Tombi laughed, and head off in pursuit.

GrassMaster714
10-19-2006, 06:54 PM
OOC sorry I havent been posting everyone

IC Matthew was just outside lilycove training when he saw ash go into the department store Oh my word I completly forgot we're taking latios back to latias today He thought. "Ash wait up!" he called as he ran into the department store.

DarkAmethyst
10-19-2006, 11:43 PM
"Wait for me." called Krade runing after Ash.

Ash heard Krade call out something to him. He stopped, waiting on him to catch up. Turning back around, he saw Matthew coming toward him.

"There you are! Come on, the ship's about ready to go!" he exclaimed. He then turned back around and ran back to the port, with the others hopefully behind him.

Deoxysfan3
10-20-2006, 12:13 AM
Ferry Ship, Captain's Quarters

Deon looked out to see a large gathering of boys standing outside the ship. He opened a window and yelled to them, " GET INSIDE NOW! The ship is about to leave. To be more exact, about 30 minutes. " He then closed the window and sat back into his chair. " Time to begin! " he said to himself as he waited for the others.

DarkAmethyst
10-20-2006, 01:43 AM
Ferry Ship, Captain's Quarters

Deon looked out to see a large gathering of boys standing outside the ship. He opened a window and yelled to them, " GET INSIDE NOW! The ship is about to leave. To be more exact, about 30 minutes. " He then closed the window and sat back into his chair. " Time to begin! " he said to himself as he waited for the others.

Ash whirled around as he heard Deon's voice.

"Come on guys, let's go!" he said to the others. He then ran up the small ramp descending from the ship's deck. Once on board, he looked around for Deon. "I know I heard his voice. Where is he?" he muttered. He then leaned against the railing of the ship and waited for the others to get on board.

Shady
10-20-2006, 05:22 AM
While Courtney sent her swablu out to look for Tombi, Sunny was actively looking out too. Sunny then heard something;

"Sunny! Hey Sunny! SUNNY!" said a familiar voice.

"Hey that sounds like Tombi, Hey Tombi!" said Sunny as she leaped off the ferry to greet her. "We thought you had gone missing."

Swablu and Pichu landed a little while later, having found out Tombi was already here.

"Well we all set to go then? Everybody here?" said the captain who started up the boats engine. "Well off we go!" He untied the boat from the dock and started steering the boat out to sea.

"Well, now all we do is wait until we get there I suppose... Unless you've got something better for us to do." said Sunny looking at the other girls for ideas.

GrassMaster714
10-20-2006, 12:07 PM
OOC Why is deon in the captains qaurters?

IC "Why do we have to wait thirty minutes?" Matthew complained. "we need to get to another region on a cargo ship. The blossoming hearts are on the sea gallop, a passenger ship not a cargo ship. Lets just go already"

Deoxysfan3
10-20-2006, 01:30 PM
OOC: I'm in the Captain's Quarters because I have good relations with the captain.

IC:

Deon looked out the window again and saw that everybody had just gotten on-board. He turned to the captain of the ship and said, " Give it 5 minutes now! If no one gets on in that time, just go! Understood? " The captain gave a sharp nod and said into the speaker, " This is your captain speaking. We have cut the time to 5 minutes. Thank you. " Then, he started the motor and and waited for it to warm up.

Entei_3000
10-20-2006, 01:38 PM
Courtney saw a school of Goldeen swim near the ship.

"Girls, I hope you've packed your swimsuits. We're going swimming," Courtney said.

Tombi
10-20-2006, 03:44 PM
Tombi's eyes lit up.
"Yeah, that's a great idea!" She pulled off her cap and tossed her hair.
"Where's my quarters?" She asked. She suddenly remembered something from a long time ago...

Tombi walked along the beach with her mother. She was only about seven years old. Her hair was pulled back into two sticky-out plaits. She suddenly saw a Wingull and ran off, chasing it. Her mother called her but she took no notice. She waded into the ocean and shrieked. The currnet pulled her under. Her mother screamed, but she was helpless. Tombi got swept further and further out to sea. Suddenly, a graceful blue head rose from under her and lifted her, unconscious, too the surface. Her mother screamed again, but Tombi was out of it. She slid down the creatures neck onto a spikey shell, and rested comfortabley between them. She woke up, and thanked the creature. She was taken to shore, and the creature sang it's goodbye...

Later she had found out it was a Lapras. She had never forgotten it and wondered if the sea would bring back more memories of hr experience.

Shady
10-21-2006, 12:51 AM
"Great! I love swimming." said Sunny. "Go Corsola!" Corsola came out of her pokeball. "C'mon Corsola... We are going swimming!"

Sunny jumped off the side of the boat, which the captain slowed down enough to let the girls swim along side. Corsola and the other girls soon followed making a large splash.

Entei_3000
10-21-2006, 12:14 PM
Courtney jumped into the water. She swam to the surface bahind Sunny and splashed her. Latias flew close to the ship.

"Come on, Latias. The water's perfect," Courtney yelled. Latias dove into the water, splashing Courtney and Sunny. She came up and splashed the girls.

Deoxysfan3
10-21-2006, 01:02 PM
OOC: Where are you Bravery Lions?

GrassMaster714
10-21-2006, 04:11 PM
"Well its about time we get going" Matthew said when he heard the captain said that they were leaving. "Typhlosion go and get my stuff in my room and hurry" Matthew knew that Typhlosion could go 50 mph if he wanted to. He went to the captains door and knocked on it. "Yes?" the captain said. "I would like to speak to Deon" Matthew ansered.

Tombi
10-21-2006, 06:20 PM
"Well its about time we get going" Matthew said when he heard the captain said that they were leaving. "Typhlosion go and get my stuff in my room and hurry" Matthew knew that Typhlosion could go 50 mph if he wanted to. He went to the captains door and knocked on it. "Yes?" the captain said. "I would like to speak to Deon" Matthew ansered.
Tombi hesitated a moment, then jumped into the water alongside her friends.
"Cannonbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall!" She yelled, and landed with a huge splash! She surfaced and shook her head, scattering water droplets, grinning widely.
"That was graceful!" She laughed. Treecko surfaced, and lay on his back, floating with his eyes closed and his twig in his mouth. Tombi dived under the water and diplayed graceful twists and arobics in the water.

Deoxysfan3
10-21-2006, 09:56 PM
Ferry Ship, Captain's Quarters, Lilycove Port

Deon saw Matthew asking the captain if could come in, and when the captain looked at Deon, Deon nodded. The captain opened the door and Deon asked, " What do you want? You know you are not supposed to be here. "

GrassMaster714
10-21-2006, 10:29 PM
"Yes I know I'm not soposed to be here" Matthew said "but sense you guys didnt tell me that much about what we are soposed to be doing I thought that I'd ask you to tell me the details. So what are the details?".

Shady
10-21-2006, 11:27 PM
All the girls were splashing and having fun in the warm sea water. They could no longer see 3 island, they were currently moving past 1 Island.

"Hey look, 1 Island." Sunny said. Seeing the island got her thinking. "Well I suppose we are pretty close now. What are we going to do when we get to Vermilion? We are going to Vermillion arn't we?"

Entei_3000
10-21-2006, 11:36 PM
Courtney looked at 1 Island, she saw some kids playing near the shore, they waved and Courtney waved back.

"Yeah, we're headed for Vermillion, then we're gonna have to find some other way of transportation to Johto," Courtney said, "I hope the Bravery Lions are having a safe trip." Courtney dove under and came back up again.

"The water's so warm, it feel almst like a hot spring," Courtney sighed with content.

"We'll be pullin' into the currents, girls. You might want to hop back onboard," The captain yelled.

"OK!" Courtney yelled back, she climbed out of the water. As soon as she got on the boat a breeze swept across the boat, Courtney shivered and hurried t change into her dry clothes.

Later Courtney leaned against the railing, she watched as Latias flew close to the boat. Corutney sighed happily, but memories of her parents made her feel a bit homesick. Latias noticed this and flew down to Corutney, she nudged Courtney gently.

"Hey, girl," Courtney said, "You miss Latios, huh? Don't worry. We'll get you back to your brother, I promise."

Shady
10-22-2006, 01:22 AM
"Mmmm... all dry" said Sunny as she came out from below the boat with her dry clothes on. "Can't wait until we get to Vermilion, I havent been there in ages. Oh well, it shouldn't be too much longer" Sunny looked back get a last glimpse of 1 Island before it sank under the horizon.

I have no idea how we are going to get to Johto, any ideas girls?" said Sunny as she sat down in deep thought. After a little while Sunny said; "Hey, you know that old magnet train in Saffron City? Is that still open? We would get there pretty fast if we went on that."

Deoxysfan3
10-22-2006, 01:35 AM
Ferry Ship, Captains Quarters, Lilycove Port

Deon sighed and explained, " We are transporting a Latios from here to a place in Johto that I can't tell you because that is high-class info. Once we get there, we will meet up with a team of girls who have Latias. Then we release them and we live happily ever after. Okay? " Deon then turned to the captain and said, " Let's get this thing moving. Our first stop is Fushia City. "

Tombi
10-22-2006, 11:40 AM
Tombi nodded as she walked out from her quarters with warm, dry clothes on.
"Yeah, I think it's still open..." Her voice trailed off as she though once again of Lapras.
She walked away from her friends and they stared at her in puzzlement. She wanted to be alone.
A small grunt made Tombi look up. She was leaning against the railings on the opposite side of the boat. Latias was staring at her anxiously. Tombi sighed and smiled.
"Hey Latias. Don't worry about me, I'm fine. I bet you miss your brother, huh?"
Latias flew down and landed on the boat. It rocked slightly and water churned beneath them. It lay down and shut it's eyes, sighing contentedly. Tombi reached out and stroked it's head, until eventually it fell asleep. She got up and gazed at the legendary creatyre in awe, turned, and went to her quarters to sleep.

DarkAmethyst
10-22-2006, 07:46 PM
OOC: Have we started moving yet?

Ash finally got sick of leaning over the railing, looking at the people below. He turned around and looked around for the others. Matthew was gone, but Krade still stood behind him.

"I wonder where we're supposed to sleep," he muttered, looking at the setting sun on the other side of the ship.

Deoxysfan3
10-22-2006, 09:16 PM
OOC: Yes, we are moving. I'm going to wait to post.

Shady
10-23-2006, 07:23 AM
Sunny noticed Tombi slowing moving into her quarters. "She must be tired." Sunny whispered to Courtney. "Actually, so am I." said sunny followed by a huge yawn. "G'night then Court."

Sunny strolled around the corner and entered her quarters too. All of a sudden Sunny felt quite tired. She felt her eyes starting to droop. She got changed into some pj's and leapt onto her bed.

"Oh, a waterbed. How ironic..." Sunny said before she felt herself drifting off to sleep.

All through the night Sunny was tossing and turning, she kept having bad dreams about Latias and Latios. She dreamt that they had arrived in Goldenrod city in the Johto region. Latias and the Blossoming Hearts were searching frantically for the Bravery Lions and most of all Latios. They searched for what seemed like an eternity going up and down every alleyway in the city. They all started to panic, they were never going to find them. The roads were filling with water, huge waves were crashing them around... It went cold... a huge hole opened up in front of them. She felt herself being pulled in by a massive whirlpool. Under she went.

"Woah!" Sunny screamed as she awoke from the bad dream. "Oh, just a dream." She said puffing. She noticed that she had kicked all the sheets off her waterbed and a cold ocean breeze was blowing through a crack in the porthole to her right.

She recovered her sheets and tried to get back to sleep.

Deoxysfan3
10-23-2006, 01:33 PM
Ferry Ship, Ocean between Lilycove and Fushia City, Nighttime

Deon paced around the floor thinking about what could go wrong. He imagined Latios breaking free and flying off before reaching their destination. He imagined they got there and the Blossoming Hearts being injured and Latias gone. He slammed his fist into a wooden table and said to the captain, " Why am I only thinking about what could go wrong? "

The captain shrugged and suggested in a friendly tone, " Maybe it's a mix of your stress and your lack of sleep. Maybe you should get some rest. I can handle things. After all, I am the captain! "

Deon looked at him and sighed. " I don't need sleep. I might need to relax though. " he said and then walked to his chair. He plopped down onto it and started thinking about the location of rondevous. "We would be passing right by it if we were going to Fuschia. Heck, we might have just passed it! " That's when Deon jumped out of his chair and told the captain, " Don't go to Fushia. Go straight for Goldenrod. NOW! "

The captain seemed startled at the sudden command, but he listened and turned the ship towards Goldenrod City in Johto.

Tombi
10-23-2006, 03:19 PM
Tombi woke with a start. She thought she had heard someone scream. She padded out of her room onto the deck. The ocean was really calm. She shivered. The floor was freezing!
She wandered into Sunny's room. She saw her tossing and turning and she whispered,
"Sunny! You OK?"

Entei_3000
10-23-2006, 05:14 PM
Courtney was half asleep on the deck when the captain gently shook her awake. Courtney nearly fell over the side of the boat.

"You should go below if you want to sleep," The captain teased. Courtney nodded and went below. She changed into her PJs and crawled into bed. Later that night she felt something crawling slowly inot her sheets. Courtney's eyelids shot open and she fell out of bed with a thump. Courtney looked up to see Latias looking down at her.

"What are you doing in here?" Courtney whispered. Latias nodded to Courtney's bed.

"You couldn't sleep, huh?" Courtney asked soothingly, a small tears slipped down Latias' cheek.

"Don't cry, Latias. We'll get you back to yoour brother. The Bravery Lions are taking good care of Latios," Courtney said comfortingly. Then an idea popped into her head, but she'd have to try it tomorrow. Latias flew out of Courtney's room, Corutney followed her to make sure she didn't try to sleep with Sunny or Tombi.

Courtney found Latias in Sunny's room with Tombi and Sunny. Latias patted the bed and pushed all the girls on the bed and landed on top of them.

"Latias, we can't breath, your sleeping on top of us," Courtney gasped. Latias merely giggled. Courtney sighed and smiled, she'd get Latias back for this.

Tombi
10-23-2006, 06:16 PM
Courtney was half asleep on the deck when the captain gently shook her awake. Courtney nearly fell over the side of the boat.

"You should go below if you want to sleep," The captain teased. Courtney nodded and went below. She changed into her PJs and crawled into bed. Later that night she felt something crawling slowly inot her sheets. Courtney's eyelids shot open and she fell out of bed with a thump. Courtney looked up to see Latias looking down at her.

"What are you doing in here?" Courtney whispered. Latias nodded to Courtney's bed.

"You couldn't sleep, huh?" Courtney asked soothingly, a small tears slipped down Latias' cheek.

"Don't cry, Latias. We'll get you back to yoour brother. The Bravery Lions are taking good care of Latios," Courtney said comfortingly. Then an idea popped into her head, but she'd have to try it tomorrow. Latias flew out of Courtney's room, Corutney followed her to make sure she didn't try to sleep with Sunny or Tombi.

Courtney found Latias in Sunny's room with Tombi and Sunny. Latias patted the bed and pushed all the girls on the bed and landed on top of them.

"Latias, we can't breath, your sleeping on top of us," Courtney gasped. Latias merely giggled. Courtney sighed and smiled, she'd get Latias back for this.
"Hey," Tombi laughed. "Getoffofme!" She shoved Latias off and it flew into the air, smiling cheekily. The girls laughed.
"Well, if you're not to busy nearly falling asleep, Sunny, could you tell us why you screamed earlier? It made me jump out of my skin!" Tombi turned to Sunny, smiling concernedly while Courtney look at them quizacally. (It that how you spell it?)

GrassMaster714
10-24-2006, 12:11 AM
Matthew had over heard Deon tell the captain to go strait to goldenrod. I guess I will have to tell everyone tomorrow Matthew thought guessing everyone was probably in bed. Matthew yawned "And its probably time for me to go to bed too" He said. He went on deck it was already dark out. Matthew changed into his pajamas and went to sleep.

Deoxysfan3
10-24-2006, 12:20 AM
Ferry Ship, Captain's Quarters, Johto Border, Day

Deon looked like a zombie when the sun came up and he saw a small patch of what looked like land. He went wide-eyed and asked the captain, " Is that Johto? "

The captain nodded with a smile and said, " Yes that is! But it will still take about 4 hours to get there, and then you have to get to Goldenrod. "

Deon groaned, but said, " Tell the others that we are close to destination. We need to get ready. "

The captain nodded again and spoke into the radio, " Hello! This is your captain speaking! We are about 4 hours away from Cherrygrove City in Johto. Please get ready to get off. Thank you! "

Shady
10-24-2006, 07:45 AM
Sunny was still a little startled at her dream she had had a short while ago. She remembered it vividly.

The door off the left of Sunny's bed creaked open, in came Tombi looking puzzled.

"Sunny! You OK?" She said.

"Yes... Im fine... just a bad dream." Sunny replied.

The two girls didn't feel like going back to bed, they were to wide awake. They started to talk for a little while when the door flew open once again. Latias zoomed in, closely followed by Courtney. Latias was acting as playful as usual.

The other girls were still a little curious as too what the noise was before, Sunny thought it would be best not to tell them the whole story.

"There's no need to worry, it was just a bad dream... I can't even remember half of it." Sunny said.

And with that the girls could see a little light on the horizon, it was morning. A loud beep was heard over the boat's loudspeaker.

"Last stop, Vermilion City. We would like to thank you for choosing to cruise with Sea Gallop 7, Kanto's most reliable ferry service. Have a nice day." Said the captain over a microphone.

"Well, we better get ready then shouldn't we?" Sunny said to the girls and Latias.

DarkAmethyst
10-24-2006, 02:37 PM
Ash snapped awake when he heard the captain's voice come over a speaker. He sat up in the small bed he had been lying in.

Good thing I slept in my clothes, he thought as he shook Pikachu awake and got up to exit the room.

Now on deck, he looked over the railing and saw a small speck of land growing closer and larger. It had to be Johto. He turned around and scanned the deck for the others.

"Guess they haven't gotten up yet," he muttered as he allowed Pikachu to hop on his shoulder.

Entei_3000
10-24-2006, 04:08 PM
In her hurry to get dressed, Corutney fell off of the bed forthe second time that night. Courtney hurried to her bedroom and changed into her clothes. Pichu looked at her as if to say, "Where were you?" Courtney smiled and petted Pichu.

"Sorry about that, buddy," Courtney said, she picked Pichu up and ran out to the deck. She could just see Vermillion on the horizon. Then she remebered her idea she had that night. Courtney shot donw into the lower part of the ship where the girls and Latias were.

"Hey girls. What would you think if we could get in contact with the Bravery Lions? Latias and Latios could talk to each other, and we'd see how well the boys are doing," Courtney explained, then waited for their answer.

Tombi
10-24-2006, 04:35 PM
"Thats a good idea, Court... but if Latias speaks to her brother it might make her more upset when we have to hang up..." Tombi said thoughtfully. Then she glanced at Latias. She was staring at a photo of Latios and small tears were delicately dripping down her cheeks.
"The again... she's upset now. Ok, I say lets do it!"

Deoxysfan3
10-24-2006, 04:40 PM
OOC: Grassmaster, please either delete that or change it. It is not sinking.

Johto Border, Ferry Ship, Captain's Quarters, Daytime

Deon walked out of the quarters and felt the cool sea air blow on his face. He looked around to see that no one was on the deck. " Figures! " he thought as he held out a pokeball. He threw it and in a flash of light, an Alakazam popped out. Deon asked it, " Can you sense where the others are? " Alakazam closed it's eyes and after a moment, it nodded and pointed down below. " Good! Now let's wait here for them. " Deon said and he sat down on a chair next to the door to the captain's room.

Entei_3000
10-24-2006, 05:20 PM
Courtney grabbed Sunny and Tombi's hands and raced out the door, Latias flying over them.

Corutney burst into the control room, she explained to the captain what they were going to do. The captain agreed and turned on the radio, once he had it all set up Courtney spoke into it.

"This is the Blossoming Hearts, just wanted to check in on you boys," Courtney tarted, then beckoned Latias to come to her.

"If you get the chance someone here would like to speak to her brother for a moment," Corutney said, "Someone special," She added. Latias nearly shot through the roof in excitement. Courtney hoped the Bravery Lions had gotten the message.

"They better get that message," Courtney muttered when she finished. The captain urged the grils, including Latias. To get something to eat.

DarkAmethyst
10-24-2006, 05:35 PM
Oh, no wonder I can't see the others. I'm on the lower deck, Ash realized. He quickly found the room with the staircase leading up and down to the higher and lower parts of the ship.

Walking all the way up, he walked out onto the upper deck and spotted Deon and his Alakazam standing on the other side. He walked over to him, glancing at the Johto region, growing closer and closer each minute. It was still a sort of speck, but unmistakable all the while.

"The others haven't come up here yet?" he asked once he reached Deon's side.

GrassMaster714
10-24-2006, 05:54 PM
OOC I'm fine with the boat not sinking but we need to have something to delay us. Or this is going to be a very short role play

ICMatthew woke up from his sleep and changed out of his pajamas and into his clothes. when he went on deck he saw Deon, Ash, and Alakazam. "Why did you tell the captain not to stop in fuschia?" Matthew asked "We would have had plenty of time to stop for a day and still get there in time. Your taking mission too serierousley. lighten up".

Deoxysfan3
10-25-2006, 12:30 AM
Ferry Ship, Johto, Daytime

Ash and Matthew had just gotten to Deon, when the captain barged through the door. He tured to Deon and said, " The Blossoming Hearts have contacted. They want to talk to you and Latios. "

Deon nodded and said, " Have Latios here in 3 minutes. Okay? " The captain nodded and went down into the holding room. About three minutes later, Latios was flying cautiously towards the Captain's Quarters and Deon. Deon gave a small smile and said, " There's somebody who might like to talk to you! " Latios gave an excited shriek and followed Deon into the Quarters. He turned on the radio and spoke, " This is Bravery Lion Leader Deon Sasuka with Latios. Are you there? We are at Cherrygrove City and Latios wants to say hi. " Latios flew over to the radio and gave another excited shriek. Deon smiled and said, " Now we wait for a reply! "

Shady
10-25-2006, 06:31 AM
The girls were just about to leave to go get something to eat before they entered Vermilion Port, but something stopped them.

"This is Bravery Lions Leader Deon...... with Latios. Are you there?...... We are at Cherrygrove...... Latios wants to say hi." Said a boy's voice over the radio, it keeped cutting out in some parts but the message was clear.

"This is Sunny of the Blossoming Hearts, I have Latias standing by." Sunny replied into the radio's microphone.

Latias approached the radio, she was delighted to hear her brother on the other side. It was impossible for the girls to make out what Latias was saying, but the huge smile combined with the tears rolling down her face indicated that she was very pleased.

"Sorry to interrupt girls, but we are 5 minutes away from the docks. You might want to wrap it up." said the Captain.

Entei_3000
10-25-2006, 05:12 PM
Curtney nodded, Laias didn't want to stop talking to her brother. But in the end she finally stopped, Latias gathered the girls and hugged he tightly, giving each a small kiss on the cheek. Courtney smiled and petted Latias.

"Don't worry, Latias, you'll be with your brother soon," Courtney said.

Shady
10-26-2006, 06:38 AM
After a short while the boat nudged the side of the dock. A sailer secured the boat with a rope to the dock and placed the gangplank for the girls to walk across. The girls collected there things and; along with Latias, walked onto the dock.

"Wow, Vermilion City." said Sunny, starry eyed. She saw a bustling harbour filled with boats, just off she noticed the main city area. Just off to the side, was a small tunnel that led underground.

"Well, were do we go from here?" said Sunny while the girls were waving farewell to the captain, who was returning to three island. "We can either travel north to Saffron City, from there we get the magnet train to Johto, though that could be a little expensive as we don't have passes. Either that or any way that you girls can think of? Im all out of ideas."

Entei_3000
10-26-2006, 03:11 PM
"I think we should see how much passes would be for the train, my mom gave me some money. But not much," Courtney said, "And if that doesn't work out, we'll go to Saffron." Courtney was amazed at the sights in Vermillion, it was small, but busy.

"Pichu, Pi!" Pichu exclaimed, he sniffed the air. Corutney could smell something yummy.

"But, would either of you like to grab some breakfast? I'm starving," Courtney said. Latias bobbed her head up and down.

Deoxysfan3
10-26-2006, 08:08 PM
Cherrygrove City, Johto, Day

Deon had just climbed off the boat, when his Alakazam teleported in front of him and scared him. Alakazam laughed as Deon got up. He gave a half-smile and said to it, " Yeah! Very funny! Now return! " He held up a pokeball and Alakazam disappeared in a red beam of light. Then Deon walked to the Pokemon Center to wait for the others.

Shady
10-27-2006, 06:15 AM
"Just what I was thinking!" said Sunny "We should definately find a cafe or something."

The girls started walking towards what looked like the main part of Vermilion. There were quite a few little shops that were open for breakfast.

"This one looks alright..." said Sunny cautiously "Lets eat!" They all ordered there food and within minutes it was brought to them by a Mr. Mime posing as a waiter. The girls shoveled down there food as if they hadn't eaten in days. After they had finished eating they paid their bill and started to make there way north, out of Vermilion and into a route which would hopefully take them to Saffron.

Tombi
10-27-2006, 11:50 AM
Courtney grabbed Sunny and Tombi's hands and raced out the door, Latias flying over them.

Corutney burst into the control room, she explained to the captain what they were going to do. The captain agreed and turned on the radio, once he had it all set up Courtney spoke into it.

"This is the Blossoming Hearts, just wanted to check in on you boys," Courtney tarted, then beckoned Latias to come to her.

"If you get the chance someone here would like to speak to her brother for a moment," Corutney said, "Someone special," She added. Latias nearly shot through the roof in excitement. Courtney hoped the Bravery Lions had gotten the message.

"They better get that message," Courtney muttered when she finished. The captain urged the grils, including Latias. To get something to eat.
OCC: That post made me laugh =D

"Kyosan, come on out!" Tombi threw the PokeBall into the air. A red beam of light flashed and hit the ground. The shape of an Eevee was vague, then got clearer and clearer. Suddenly, a cute Eevee appeared.
"Vee, veevee!" It said. It shook it's head and smiled up at Sunny and Courtney.
"Heya Eevee!" Tombi laughed. Eevee turned around, and, seeing it's Trainer, squealed joyfully.
"Eeveeeeee!" It leapt into her arms and licked her cheek. Tombi laughed again and hugged it.
"This is Kyosan. I found her abandoned years ago. We kept her as a pet, and when I got my Treecko and was gonna leave to start my journey, she didn't want me to leave her. So I brought her along."
Eevee leapt down from Tombi's arms and into Courtneys. It snuggled down happily and went to sleep.
"She seems ready to evolve. I dont want to use a stone. She'll have to evolve when she is happy enough." Tombi smiled and fondly ruffled Kyosans head.
"She seems content enough. Lets go!"

DarkAmethyst
10-27-2006, 12:34 PM
OOC: We're in Johto already? Dang...

Ash stepped off the ship and onto the dock in Cherrygrove City. He had thought it was going to be a longer ride than that.

"So," he said, turning to Deon, "what next?"

Entei_3000
10-27-2006, 05:59 PM
OOC: I'm going to guess it was funny because I made so many mistakes.

IC:
Courtney noded and followed the girls to Saffron. Tombi's Eevee slept in her arms. Courtney never had something like that happen before, she thought Pichu might get jealous. But Pichu was fast asleep with Kyosan.

"Kyosan is really soft, Tombi," Courtney commented, stroking Kyosan's fur.

"How far do you think it'll be? To Saffron, I mean," Courtney asked, glancing back to make sure Latias was still following her.

Shady
10-27-2006, 10:55 PM
"Well, according to this map, if we walk this way we should get to Saffron in about... an hour or so." said Sunny, consulting a map that she had contained in her backpack. "Well, it seems like a lovely day so... C'mon out butterfree!"

A large butterfly pokemon came out of Sunny's pokeball with a flash or red light.

"Butterfree!" It said joyfully. It started excitingly flyling around and around.

After a little while of walking the girls noticed a large skyscraper poking out from the trees ahead.

"Say's here that that building is called 'Sliph Co.' me must be close to Saffron!" exclaimed Sunny.

Tombi
10-28-2006, 01:21 PM
OOC: I'm going to guess it was funny because I made so many mistakes.

IC:
Courtney noded and followed the girls to Saffron. Tombi's Eevee slept in her arms. Courtney never had something like that happen before, she thought Pichu might get jealous. But Pichu was fast asleep with Kyosan.

"Kyosan is really soft, Tombi," Courtney commented, stroking Kyosan's fur.

"How far do you think it'll be? To Saffron, I mean," Courtney asked, glancing back to make sure Latias was still following her.
OCC: No, I mean the bit where Latias nearly shot through the ceiling! =D

Tombi smiled at Courtney.
"Yeah... I brush her a lot. When I showed her the Evoloution Stones, she refused to take one. I reckon I'm gonna have an Umbreon or Espeon on my hands sonner or later."
Kyosan gave a small contented sigh.
"She likes you," Tombi observed. Suddenly, Sunny gave a shout.
"Say's here that that building is called 'Silph Co.' we must be close to Saffron!"
"Great," Laughed Tombi. Kyosan woke up, and licked Courtneys cheek.
"Looks like Kyosan's happy too!"

GrassMaster714
10-28-2006, 01:59 PM
Matthew stepped off the boat and on to the dock "Well I guess that we should start hedding to goldenrod city" Matthew replied to ash's question "But the question is do we take a vehicle or do we walk. Deon what does the leader of the bravery lions think?"

Shady
10-28-2006, 09:46 PM
OOC: He he.. I wanted to do this post for a while.

"Oh, one problem... there seems to be a toll booth to get into Saffron." said Sunny. "I don't know if I will have enough money for that and the train..." The girls entered a building which cut through a faence into Saffron.

"Ooohh.. soo thirsty..." said the guard sucking on an empty drink bottle as if it was full. "Oh hello girls, heading into Saffron?"

"Yes actually... how much is it?" said Sunny.

"$50" replied the guard.

'$50!' Sunny thought while trying to keep a straight face ' I won't have enough money.' Sunny thought for a little bit. "oh.. OH! I forgot something in Vermilion. Lets go back girls..."

"I know a better way." said Sunny sneakily. In no time the girls were climbing over the fence into Saffron.

"Hey!" said one of the guards

"Run Run Run!" said Sunny as she and the girls started spriting into the city.

Entei_3000
10-28-2006, 11:09 PM
"I'm running!" Courtney excalimed, she started running after Tombi and Sunny. Suddenly Pichu slipped out of her arms, Courtney ran back, the gaurd grabbed her arm, he held Pichu by the scruff of its neck. Courtney let Kyosian run to Tombi.

"Let go!" Courtney pulled away. She tried stomping on his foot, but he didn't seem to feel it. Then Courtney slapped him upside the face. He immediately let go of her and Pichu. Courtney picked up Pichu and ran toward the girls.

"I've always wanted to do that," Courtney giggled. Latias laughed and flew ahead.

"Wait up, Latias!" Courtney called.

Tombi
10-29-2006, 12:01 PM
"I'm running!" Courtney excalimed, she started running after Tombi and Sunny. Suddenly Pichu slipped out of her arms, Courtney ran back, the gaurd grabbed her arm, he held Pichu by the scruff of its neck. Courtney let Kyosian run to Tombi.

"Let go!" Courtney pulled away. She tried stomping on his foot, but he didn't seem to feel it. Then Courtney slapped him upside the face. He immediately let go of her and Pichu. Courtney picked up Pichu and ran toward the girls.

"I've always wanted to do that," Courtney giggled. Latias laughed and flew ahead.

"Wait up, Latias!" Courtney called.
Kyosan leapt inot Tombis arms, giggling a little, but Tombi could feel its heart beating fast under its fur. The girls legged it into the city.
"OI YOU! WAIT! I COMMAND YOU!" Screamed the guard. He reached for his belt and picked a PokeBall. He hurled it into the air and a Beedrill flew out.
"Beedrill, String Shot!" The guard commanded.
"Bee!" Beedrill shot out a sticky thread and it snagged Kyosan!
"Eeveeeee!" Kyosan squealed as it was pulled back towards the guard.
"Kyosan! No!" Tombi stopped and whirled around. The other girls gasped.
"Your gonna pay for messin' with us!" Tombi growled. She hurled a PokeBall into the air.
"Treecko, take him down!" She yelled. Treecko came out of the Ball and landed perfectly. It put it's twig in it's mouth and stood ready for action.
"Ok, Treecko, give it a Pound!" Tombi pointed ahead and yelled the command.
"Tree!" Treecko leapt into the air, front flipped and slammed into the Beedril tail first. The Beedril flew backwards, but charged ahead.
"Beedril, Poison Sting!" Shouted the Guard. Poison Barbs shot out of Beedrills Stingers and hit Treecko directly! It flew backwards and slammed into the ground, but it wasn't out yet.
"That's it Treecko! Go hurl a Mega Drain!" Treecko sent green bubbles at Beedrill...
"Beedrill, dodge it!" Beedrill flew up and missed the bubbles. "Dive at Treecko!" The Gurad commanded. Beedrill flew down towards Treecko...
"Treecko! Jump onto Beedrill!" Tombi ordered quickly.
"TREECKO!" Yelled Treecko as it lepat onto Beedrill's back, narrowly missing the stingers.
"MEGA DRAIN, TREECKO!" Tombi screamed.
Treecko shot strong green bubbles at Beedrill, and sucked its health! Beedrill had climbed higher into the sky, but as it had no energy, it started to fall!
"TOMBI!" Screeched Sunny. Treecko was clinging onto Beedrills back as it plummeted towards the earth, but Tombi didn't miss a beat. As Beedrill nearly hit the ground, she yelled out,
"Treecko! JUMP!" Treecko leapt off of Beedrill as it smashed into the ground sending clouds of dirt everywhere. Then it slammed into the guard, floored him, grabbed Kyosan, front flipped and landed neatly on the ground. Kyosan squealed happily and licked Treecko. It smiled and ran back to Tombi.
"You did it Treecko! You were awesome!" Tombi cried. She grabbed Treecko and gave it a huge hug as Kyosan ran crazily around in circles, leaping on everyone.
The Guard ran off and they continued into the city.

Shady
10-30-2006, 04:27 AM
OOC: Aw man.. I want a battle, at least this RP is getting a bit more 'actiony'.

IC:

"Wow, that was great Tombi." Sunny said, congratulating Tombi.

"Thanks" she replied. The girls started to slow down a bit as they stepped onto the pavement which was Saffron City. It was a bustling city, with tall buildings and houses. The standout feature was of course the huge skyscraper located at the middle of the city.

"Hey, this is great!" yelled Sunny to the other girls. "I think we should go find a pokemon center." The girls set off, weaving in and out of all the houses and shops. Finally they noticed a familiar red roof.

"There it is!"

The girls sprinted into it's doors.

"Welcome to the Saffron City Pokemon Center." said a woman with red hair. "I'm nurse joy. May I take your pokemon?"

The girls laid their pokeballs and pokemon on the counter and nurse joy took them into a back room.

"Well while they are healing up, lets go check the prices of train tickets huh?" said Sunny.

Tombi
10-30-2006, 04:10 PM
OOC: Aw man.. I want a battle, at least this RP is getting a bit more 'actiony'.

IC:

"Wow, that was great Tombi." Sunny said, congratulating Tombi.

"Thanks" she replied. The girls started to slow down a bit as they stepped onto the pavement which was Saffron City. It was a bustling city, with tall buildings and houses. The standout feature was of course the huge skyscraper located at the middle of the city.

"Hey, this is great!" yelled Sunny to the other girls. "I think we should go find a pokemon center." The girls set off, weaving in and out of all the houses and shops. Finally they noticed a familiar red roof.

"There it is!"

The girls sprinted into it's doors.

"Welcome to the Saffron City Pokemon Center." said a woman with red hair. "I'm nurse joy. May I take your pokemon?"

The girls laid their pokeballs and pokemon on the counter and nurse joy took them into a back room.

"Well while they are healing up, lets go check the prices of train tickets huh?" said Sunny.
"Great Idea. I want Treecko to rest up, that was a pretty big battle for it." Replied Tombi.
The girls walked out of the PC and started heading towards the Train Station.
When they got there, Courtney went straight to the desk and asked about the tickets.
"Oh, for three of you?" asked the friendly Ticket Master.
"Yeah," Replied Sunny. "How much is it?"
"Well," The Ticket Master checked his computer.
"Starting in two days time, there is a major discount on all childrens tickets. If you want to leave now, it'd be 78 PokeDollars..."
Tombi's eyes widened.
"...but at the discount it'll only cost you around 20 PokeDollers for all of you together."
Tombi swallowed.
"Er, thanks..."
The girls went and sat down.
"OK, how much have you got, you two? We need to scrape together our cash if we want to leave now. I have... oh great. 23 PokeDollars." She looked apologectly at the others.
"Sorry guys. What have you got?"

Entei_3000
10-30-2006, 04:50 PM
"My mom gave me 25, not a lot," Courtney admitted. She looked at Sunny and Tombi.

"How 'bout we let our Pokemon do some scrounging around? See if anything was dropped, it ay help. And it'll give them exercise," Courtney suggested.

OOC: Sorry this isn't much, I couldn't think of anything else.

Tombi
10-30-2006, 06:15 PM
"My mom gave me 25, not a lot," Courtney admitted. She looked at Sunny and Tombi.

"How 'bout we let our Pokemon do some scrounging around? See if anything was dropped, it ay help. And it'll give them exercise," Courtney suggested.

OOC: Sorry this isn't much, I couldn't think of anything else.
OCC: Thats ok =D

"Good idea," Agreed Tombi. "Come on out, guys!" She hurled her two PokeBalls in the air.
"Eevee!" Squealed Kyosan as she popped out. She leapt into Sunnys arms and licked her cheek, playing with her necklace cutely.
"Treecko." Treecko leapt out and landed perfectly, putting his twig in his mouth.
"Eevee!" Kyosan leapt straight down from Sunny and bounded over to Treecko.
She smiled at him, batting her eyelashes and ran around in circles, trying to catch her tail and impress Treecko at the same time.
Tombi sighed, and smiled.
"She's been like that ever since Treecko saved her." She admitted.
"Aww, I think she likes him!" Sunny squealed happily. Tombi rolled her eyes and told her Pokemon what they were planning to do.
"Now Kyosan, I want you to stay with Treecko at all times. If anything happens, come straight to me. OK?"
Kyosan looked ecstatic at the mention of staying with Treecko, but Treecko just turned and walked away.
"YOU LOOK AFTER HER, TREECKO, YOU HEAR ME?" She yelled after a bounding, lovesick Eevee and a frantic, trying-to-escape-but-failing Treecko. She sighed.
"I hope he doesn't let anything happen to her. I hope nothing happens to him, either."

Shady
10-31-2006, 02:25 AM
"Oh great... my parents only gave me about $30. Not enough..." said Sunny. "But if we wait a couple of days we will get it much cheaper... that is our best option i'm thinking. I don't think our pokemon are going to come up with much cash by looking around..."

The girls sat in thought for a while.

"Well, if we can't get the money we should call the Bravery Lions and tell them we might be late..." Sunny said while scrounging around for her cell phone.

"Ok, I got one of the boy's numbers I think Deon was his name..." She was interrupted by the two girls sniggering. "Oh shut up! I only got it for this adventure purposes. Nothing else." said Sunny, her face turning redder by the second.

She entered the number and held the phone up to her ear, waiting for Bravery Lions leader Deon to pick up.

Tombi
10-31-2006, 03:50 PM
"Oh great... my parents only gave me about $30. Not enough..." said Sunny. "But if we wait a couple of days we will get it much cheaper... that is our best option i'm thinking. I don't think our pokemon are going to come up with much cash by looking around..."

The girls sat in thought for a while.

"Well, if we can't get the money we should call the Bravery Lions and tell them we might be late..." Sunny said while scrounging around for her cell phone.

"Ok, I got one of the boy's numbers I think Deon was his name..." She was interrupted by the two girls sniggering. "Oh shut up! I only got it for this adventure purposes. Nothing else." said Sunny, her face turning redder by the second.

She entered the number and held the phone up to her ear, waiting for Bravery Lions leader Deon to pick up.
Whilst Sunny was on her phone, Tombi stared out over the street. Suddenly, Kyosan and Treecko ran past. Treecko was running as fast as he could, but Kyosan happily bounded along easily after him.
Boy, Tombi thought, That reminds me so much of Pepe Le Pew off of Looney Tunes...

OCC: Sorry, I couldn't think of anything else. This post's a bit boring!

Entei_3000
10-31-2006, 06:36 PM
Courtney stifled a giggle with great difficulty.

"Sometime we should play prank phone calls on the boys," Courtney said, "That'd be fun. Having their cell phones ring every five minutes, nd them not knowing who it is." Pichu giggled, he hopped down from Courtney's lap and jumped up onto Sunny's. He yawned and curled up, soon fast asleep.

"Well, I'm gonna go see if there's a vending machine around here," Courtney said, standing up, "Do you two want anything?"

Shady
11-01-2006, 04:13 AM
"He isn't picking up... that's great." said Sunny calmly, even though it was clear she was annoyed. "I'll have to keep trying"

"Do you two want anything?" Sunny heard Courtney say.

"Yeah sure... I could go for something sweet, I'll come with you." said Sunny who was continually calling and calling hoping that Deon would notice his phone was ringing.

They started walking towards the train station again, there would be a vending machine in there probably.

Tombi
11-01-2006, 12:32 PM
"He isn't picking up... that's great." said Sunny calmly, even though it was clear she was annoyed. "I'll have to keep trying"

"Do you two want anything?" Sunny heard Courtney say.

"Yeah sure... I could go for something sweet, I'll come with you." said Sunny who was continually calling and calling hoping that Deon would notice his phone was ringing.

They started walking towards the train station again, there would be a vending machine in there probably.
OCC: Sorry it isn't that long... I'm doing this at school and I'm not allowed on here, and I'm right in the view of everyone... >.<

"Wait up!" Tombi called as she raced after the other girls. "I'm gasping for a drink..."

DarkAmethyst
11-01-2006, 02:35 PM
OOC: Um, where are all the Bravery Lions?

Tombi
11-01-2006, 03:27 PM
OCC: Dunno. HELLO? ANYONE THERE? lol

GrassMaster714
11-01-2006, 05:15 PM

You have a good point I really dont know. But didnt you post?

Entei_3000
11-01-2006, 05:51 PM
"Girls, when we find a vending machine, we won't have to pay for anything," Courtney turned the corner and there was a vending machine. Pichu knew exactly what to do. He squeazed through the hole and clibed up the rack.

"Now, what would you two like?" Courtney asked.

Deoxysfan3
11-01-2006, 05:55 PM
OOC: I have something to say. I am leaving all role-plays I am currently in and starting fresh. I hope you guys come join my new rp. SO good-bye from this rp.

Tombi
11-01-2006, 07:22 PM
OOC: I have something to say. I am leaving all role-plays I am currently in and starting fresh. I hope you guys come join my new rp. SO good-bye from this rp.
OCC: ... can't you just stay until this rolepay has finished? Otherwise it'll muck it up for everyone else...

Deoxysfan3
11-01-2006, 07:53 PM
OOC: Just make it like, you are the leader. Okay?

Shady
11-02-2006, 04:09 AM
OOC: Oh, your leaving. This is mess it all up... can one of you other bravery lions please answer that phone call so we can get on with this...

Entei_3000
11-02-2006, 02:30 PM
Oh. Would that include the Dark Prince? (Please say no, please say no).

DarkAmethyst
11-02-2006, 04:31 PM
OOC: Oh, your leaving. This is mess it all up... can one of you other bravery lions please answer that phone call so we can get on with this...

OOC: I guess I will. I'm in the Pokemon Center, right?

Ash heard a phone ringing faintly somewhere in the Pokemon Center. He looked around and noticed a phone hooked to the wall, ringing. He motioned for Latios to follow and walked over to it.

"Hello?" he asked, picking it up.

Shady
11-03-2006, 04:17 AM
Sunny was about to give up when she heard someone answer the phone she was ringing.

"Hello! Finally!" exclained Sunny. "I was just ringing to say that the Blossoming Hearts might be a tad late in getting to Goldenrod. We are having troubles with the train, but we should not be too long. Thanks, bye." She hang up.

"There, now they now. So what are we going to do until we can get the train?" Sunny asked the other 2 girls and Latias. "I would like to check out Celedon City... I have always wanted to go there..." Sunny said.

GrassMaster714
11-03-2006, 05:00 PM
OOC why are you dropping out? And whos going to be the bravey lions leader?

DarkAmethyst
11-03-2006, 06:43 PM
OOC why are you dropping out? And whos going to be the bravey lions leader?

OOC: Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Eh, it doesn't matter to me.

After hearing what Sunny had to say, Ash hung up the phone and turned around.

"That shouldn't be a problem," he muttered. "At this rate, we're gonna be late too. Where is everybody?"

GrassMaster714
11-04-2006, 12:35 PM
OOC I think we should have a vote to decide who gets to be the leader. even the blossoming hearts get to vote

IC "Hi Ash who was that on the phone?" Matthew asked.

Entei_3000
11-04-2006, 01:14 PM
"Yeah, lets go!" Courtney said excitedly. Pichu's muffled voice squealed from in the vending machine.

"Come on, Pichu," Courtney said, ichu squeazed out.

"Last one to Celadon is a rotten Exeggcute ( I know, bad spelling)!" Courtney exclaimed. She raced off. Not knowing three people watching her and the others.

Shady
11-04-2006, 08:27 PM
OOC: @Grassmaster: Just dont have a leader, our group doesn't have a leader... we all just make decisions together.

IC: The girls were happily walking along a long grass route, the wind was in their hair, the birds were singing. It was a lovely day.

"Can't wait until we get to Celedon, do you think we could sneak into the game corner." said Sunny with a smirk. The girls were walking along the bank of a small lagoon when Sunny heard a rustling in some trees to here right. She turned quickly tt try to see what made the noise. The others girls didn't seem to notice it this time.

They continued walking, Sunny got the feeling they were being watched.

Entei_3000
11-05-2006, 02:26 PM
Courtney breathed in deeply, she always loved the fresh smell. But the smell of the ocean was missing. Courtney suddenly noticed a table set up at the entrance of Celadon.

"What on earth?" Courtney said. Two people were sitting at the table. Latias flew up to them and flew in circles.

"Latias come here!" Courtney called. Latias flew back, but instead she lifted all the girls onto her back and hurried them to the table.

"Now that's the way to travel," Courtney said with a smile. The two people looked at the girls and smiled.

"Ah, more girls for the contest?" One asked.

"What contest?" Courtney asked.

"A contest to see who's Pokemon look the best. And we also give grooming for free," A woman explained.

"Wow, grooming for free?" Courtney said.

"Of course. Take your Latias," A man said. He genlty brushed Latias. her eyes slowly drooped with contentment.

Courtney turned to Sunny and Tombi.

"What do you think, girls?" Courtney asked, "You think our Pokemon would like to have free grooming?"

"I assure you, young ladies," The woman said, "That our grooming is the best in all Celadon."

Tombi
11-05-2006, 05:29 PM
Courtney breathed in deeply, she always loved the fresh smell. But the smell of the ocean was missing. Courtney suddenly noticed a table set up at the entrance of Celadon.

"What on earth?" Courtney said. Two people were sitting at the table. Latias flew up to them and flew in circles.

"Latias come here!" Courtney called. Latias flew back, but instead she lifted all the girls onto her back and hurried them to the table.

"Now that's the way to travel," Courtney said with a smile. The two people looked at the girls and smiled.

"Ah, more girls for the contest?" One asked.

"What contest?" Courtney asked.

"A contest to see who's Pokemon look the best. And we also give grooming for free," A woman explained.

"Wow, grooming for free?" Courtney said.

"Of course. Take your Latias," A man said. He genlty brushed Latias. her eyes slowly drooped with contentment.

Courtney turned to Sunny and Tombi.

"What do you think, girls?" Courtney asked, "You think our Pokemon would like to have free grooming?"

"I assure you, young ladies," The woman said, "That our grooming is the best in all Celadon."
"Umm..." Tombi frowned slightly. "Are you sure it's free, free?"
But it was too late. Kyosan leapt over to the table and jumped onto it. The woman squealed.
"Aww, isn't this Eevee just the cutest thing, Jon?" She hugged it. Kyosan, obviously not liking the woman, struggled away.
"Hmm. That could get us in golden with the boss - uh, I mean, yes, it could be golden... if we brushed it..." The man bit his lip, noticing his mistake. Tombi frowned and pulled Courtney and Sunny around.
"There's something funny about those two..." She whispered as behind them the woman hit the man with her handbag.
Kyosan obviously agreed.
"Quick, grab the rest of the Pokemon and let's get outta here!" The woman whispered, but Kyosan leapt onto her back and bit her shoulder. She screamed and ran about yelling,
"Get it off me! NOW!"
"Who are you guys?" asked Sunny ferociously. Kyosan was thrown off and hit the ground. Hard.
"Glad you asked!" The woman smirked. Suddenly, as though they had practised it for years, they started reciting this motto (the woman first):
"Prepare for trouble!"
"Make it double!"
They through of their disguises and said together
"Here's our mission so you better listen!"
The woman was off again.
"To infect the world with devastation!"
The man joined in.
"To blight all peoples in every nation!"
"To denounce the goodness of truth and love!"
"To extend our wrath to the stars above!"
"Cassidy!"
"And Butch of course!"
"We're Team Rocket, day and night!"
"Surrender to us now or you'll surely lose the fight!"
Tombi gasped.
"It's Cassidy!" Screeched Sunny!
"And Buffo!" Exclaimed Tombi!
Butch fell over.
"IT'S BUTCH! I JUST WENT OVER MY INTIRE ROUTINE! WEREN'T YOU LISTENING? DIDN'T YOUR MOTHER TEACH YOU TO REMEMBER PEOPLE'S NAMES?"
Courtney frowned.
"Hey, calm down Boff!"
"IT'S BUUUUUUUUUUTCH!"

OCC: Sorry... I just had to make them evil... and add Butch cos he's owns =D

Entei_3000
11-05-2006, 05:43 PM
"Persian, go!" Courtney cried. Persian came out and was ready for battle.

"Latias be careful!" Courtney yelled. Latias flew behind the girls, trembling.

"Come on, girls," Courtney said, "Lets take care of Cassidy and Betch."

"ITS BUTCH! CAN'T YOU BRATS GET IT RIGHT?!?!"

Shady
11-06-2006, 04:35 AM
OOC: Lol, I laughed at that Butch thing, it's like on the shows. And Finally! I get a battle :P

"I'll take Cassidy!" Yelled Sunny, getting ready for battle.

"Go Butterfree!" Sunny yelled. A beautiful Butterfree burst out of it's pokeball.

"Go Sableye!" screamed Cassidy. A scary looking Sableye also burst out of it's pokeball.

"Butterfree, Sleep powder!" Butterfree soared high into the air, releasing a fine powder intot the air.

"Sableye, Detect!" Cassidy's Sableye detected the sleep powder and managed to avoid it. "Sableye, Shadow Ball!" Sableye quickly shot a large black ball directly at Butterfree.

"Dodge it Butterfree! Then use Silver Wind!" Butterfree dodged the attack with some amazing aerobatics. It started to flap it's wings very hard and released a very large gust of silver wind. Sableye was knocked back and landed with a splash in a nearby pond.

"Grr!" Yelled Cassidy. "Get up Sableye!" Sableye tried to sit up, but collapsed with exhaustion.

"I'll get you for this girly! Go Houndour!" yelled Cassidy with rage.

"Oh no! A fire type. Help me Courtney! Sunny screamed

GrassMaster714
11-06-2006, 03:59 PM
OOC Lucky you girls get to have a battle :susp:

Tombi
11-06-2006, 04:33 PM
OOC: Lol, I laughed at that Butch thing, it's like on the shows. And Finally! I get a battle :P

"I'll take Cassidy!" Yelled Sunny, getting ready for battle.

"Go Butterfree!" Sunny yelled. A beautiful Butterfree burst out of it's pokeball.

"Go Sableye!" screamed Cassidy. A scary looking Sableye also burst out of it's pokeball.

"Butterfree, Sleep powder!" Butterfree soared high into the air, releasing a fine powder intot the air.

"Sableye, Detect!" Cassidy's Sableye detected the sleep powder and managed to avoid it. "Sableye, Shadow Ball!" Sableye quickly shot a large black ball directly at Butterfree.

"Dodge it Butterfree! Then use Silver Wind!" Butterfree dodged the attack with some amazing aerobatics. It started to flap it's wings very hard and released a very large gust of silver wind. Sableye was knocked back and landed with a splash in a nearby pond.

"Grr!" Yelled Cassidy. "Get up Sableye!" Sableye tried to sit up, but collapsed with exhaustion.

"I'll get you for this girly! Go Houndour!" yelled Cassidy with rage.

"Oh no! A fire type. Help me Courtney! Sunny screamed
OCC: Make the boys side more interesting then =D

"Don't worry, I'll take it! Come on out!" Yelled Tombi, hurling a PokeBall, "Electrike!"
The cute green and yellow puppy flew out of it's PokeBall.
"Elec-lec-trike!" It growled in a metallic voice.
"Pff..." Cassidy laughed. "How is that thing gonna stop us? We'll just have to take it aswell as you Eevee!" Suddenly, she darted forward and snatched up the winded Kyosan.
Tombi gasped.
"Hey! Give her back!"
Cassidy smirked nastily. "As if we're gonna do that! Houndour! Bite that stupid puppy-dog!"
Houndour leapt at Electrike but Tombi could not respond. She was staring at Cassidy with a look of hatred in her eyes. She briefly looked at Kyosan and said with her eyes,
"Don't worry. I'll save you if I have to put my own life on the line."
Sunny screamed again.
"COURTNEY! HELP US!"

Shady
11-07-2006, 02:25 AM
OOC: @ GrassMaster: I'm not a girl:susp: Just in the RP.

"Oh, Courtney is fighting Buck!" said Sunny as she noticed them battling a short distance away.

"It's Butch!" He yelled

"Yeah, whatever... Come on back Butterfree!" Sunny said, pulling a pokeball from her bag. The pokemon dissappeared in a flash of red. "Ok, and go Corsola!" Corsola came out of it's pokeball.

"Corsola, Bubblebeam!" Corsola shot a powerful burst of bubbles at Cassidy and Houndour. The force of the bubbles knocked Tombi's Eevee right out of Cassidy's hands. They slowed down as the bubbles made it harder and harder to run. Kyosan started to run back towards Tombi.

"Grr, Flamethrower Houndour!" yelled Cassidy. A powerful looking flamethrower was shot directly at the running Eevee.

"Help it out Corsola! Use Mirror Coat!" Corsola leaped in front of Kyosan and covered itself with what looked like a liquid mirror. The flamethrower hit Corsola, and was deflected back at Houndour.

"He He, Weren't expecting that! Were you?" said Sunny confidently "Finish 'em off Tombi!"

Tombi
11-07-2006, 03:41 PM
"Sure!" Nodded Tombi confidently. "Kyosan, use Headbutt!"
"Veevee!" Kyosan leapt forward and butted Houndour hard. It yowled and flew back, hitting the bad guys and making them crumple.
"Now, finish em off with Double Kick!" Tombi ordered quickly.
"Eeeeeeeeee....." Kyosan ran towards Team Rocket and turned round. "VEEEE!" She kicked them hard twice and sent them spiralling into the air.
"Oh no!" Said Cassidy as they flew through the air.
"Looks like our work needs some grooming." Butch wailed.
"That was terrible." Muttered Cassidy, meaning the joke, not the battle.
"Should you say it or shall I?" Asked Butch.
"Let's say it together." Mumbled Cassidy.
"Oh Fine." Biffo... sorry, Butch, answered.
Then they wailed together, "Looks Like Team Rocket Is Blasting Off Again!"
They dispappeared with a TING into the sky.
"Veevee!" Kyosan squealed happily and joyously ran to her trainer. Tombi laughed as she jumped into her arms.
"I'll never let anything happen to you again, Kyosan!" She promised softly into ther soft fur.
"Veevee, Eevee!"

Entei_3000
11-07-2006, 06:59 PM
"Are you girls alright?" Courtney asked. She looked around for Latias.

"Where's Latias?" Courtney asked, she started to panic. Then she nearly jumped out of her skin when Latias scared her. Courtney fell and glared at Latias, who was laughing so hard you'd think she'd fall from the sky.

"Hahaha, you think that's so funny," Courtney grumbled. She stood up and walked towards the girls. Then broke into a run.

"Race you there!" Courtney called over her shoulder.

Shady
11-08-2006, 04:23 AM
"Right behind you!" cried out Sunny, trying to catch up with Latias. Sunny was so happy, she and her friends had beaten those two goons. The girls ran happily over a small hill, as they reached the top they stopped for a breather. Once they caught their breathe they noticed they had a very clear view of Celedon City. They started to walk down the hill towards some gates that allowed entrance to the city

"Wow" said Sunny with glassy eyes

"What are you thinking Sunny?" said Tombi from behind

"SHOPPING!" screamed Sunny and ran off with a cloud of dust trailing her.

"Sunny, Wait!" the girls yelled as they ran after her.

Shady
11-09-2006, 04:02 AM
OOC: Sorry to double post, but why hasn't anyone posted? You don't want it to die do you?

GrassMaster714
11-09-2006, 03:22 PM
OOC I am waiting for angel fire to post

DarkAmethyst
11-09-2006, 05:56 PM
OOC: @Grassmaster714: I'm sorry. I didn't see that last time you posted til just now. My bad! :oops:

"Oh, that was Sunny. She was just calling to tell us that they're gonna be a bit late," Ash answered. He looked at Latios, floating behind him. "Well, what do you guys want to do?"

Tombi
11-10-2006, 02:34 PM
OCC: Sorry... haven't been on for a while... '^^

Tombi rolled her eyes as she saw Sunny run staright into the nearest clothes shop.
"Wait up!" She screeched as Courtney raced in after her.
"Oooh, dresses, skirts, tops, shoes, make-up, handbags, purses..." Sunny was darting all over the shop looking at everything.
Tombi browsed past pink purses decorated with Cleffas, blue tops with Kyogre splashed on the front (lol, bad joke) and black trousers with and Umbreon up the left leg. She stopped.
The Umbreon was frighteningly real. It's red eyes sparkled and gleamed and it's taunting smile was perfect. Its front paws were 'resting' on the edge of the trouser leg and it stretched up on it's hindlegs. Tombi checked her money. Hmm...
"Hey, uh, Sunny, Courtney... can I talk to you for a second?" Tombi asked.
"Sure..." Courtney dragged herself away from some nice purple tops and faced Tombi.
"Y'see, there's these really nice trousers and I really like them, I hardly ever like clothes but these are special and I was wondering if you would mind if I used my money to buy them and I'll pay you back because I know we have to pay the train fare and I feel really bad but I think Kyosan would like themt oo so please please can I have them please!" Tombi gabbled in a mad rush. Courtney laughed.
"Go on then... but only if I can have something too!"
Tombi smiled and rushed off to buy them. She payed her money and put them on. They were really comfy and were the tight style. They had pockets and even little latches for your PokeBalls!
"What do you think?" She asked the girls.

OCC: Sorry for editing, I just realised this was my 100th post! ^^ I'm an Experienced Trainer! Whoo!

Entei_3000
11-10-2006, 06:15 PM
OCC: Sorry... haven't been on for a while... '^^

Tombi rolled her eyes as she saw Sunny run staright into the nearest clothes shop.
"Wait up!" She screeched as Courtney raced in after her.
"Oooh, dresses, skirts, tops, shoes, make-up, handbags, purses..." Sunny was darting all over the shop looking at everything.
Tombi browsed past pink purses decorated with Cleffas, blue tops with Kyogre splashed on the front (lol, bad joke) and black trousers with and Umbreon up the left leg. She stopped.
The Umbreon was frighteningly real. It's red eyes sparkled and gleamed and it's taunting smile was perfect. Its front paws were 'resting' on the edge of the trouser leg and it stretched up on it's hindlegs. Tombi checked her money. Hmm...
"Hey, uh, Sunny, Courtney... can I talk to you for a second?" Tombi asked.
"Sure..." Courtney dragged herself away from some nice purple tops and faced Tombi.
"Y'see, there's these really nice trousers and I really like them, I hardly ever like clothes but these are special and I was wondering if you would mind if I used my money to buy them and I'll pay you back because I know we have to pay the train fare and I feel really bad but I think Kyosan would like themt oo so please please can I have them please!" Tombi gabbled in a mad rush. Courtney laughed.
"Go on then... but only if I can have something too!"
Tombi smiled and rushed off to buy them. She payed her money and put them on. They were really comfy and were the tight style. They had pockets and even little latches for your PokeBalls!
"What do you think?" She asked the girls.

OCC: Sorry for editing, I just realised this was my 100th post! ^^ I'm an Experienced Trainer! Whoo!

OOC: Congrats, :wink:

IC:
Courtney stood in awe.

"Wow, Tombi, you look so cute!" Courtney squealed. She turned Tombi around.

"I wouldn't be surprised if you catch a date with your style," Courtney commented. Pichu laughed. Latias was having fun putting on hats.

OOC: Sorry its so short.

Tombi
11-10-2006, 07:47 PM
OCC: Thats ok ^^ and Thanks!

IC: "Whatever!" Tombi laughed. She scooped up Pichu and tickled it's tummy, blushing furiously. "Anyway, if any boys do come along, they're probably gonna go after you two."
Kyosan suddenly flashed out of her PokeBall. She squeaked happily at the sight of Courtney and Sunny, but turned to Tombi. She squealed at her new jeans.
"Yeah, Kyosan, you may be one of those someday," as Kyosan looked at the Umbreon in wonder. Then she turned around and dipped her head. She fell forwards into a large straw hat and flipped upwards. She was completely covered by straw hatness and started running about. The girls were hopeless with laughter. People were staring and laughing at them. Who could blame them? You don't see a straw hat running about everyday.
But suddenly, Kyosan went out of control and started smashing up the shop.
"Woops!" Tombi quickly grabbed Kyosans Ball and tried to return her, but the hat wouldn't allow it.
"Argh!" Tombi raced after Kyosan and whacked into someone. The both fell over but the other person whacked right into a clothes rail. Tombi snatched up Kyosan and the hat fell off. Kyosan had a look of wonder on her face and she started giggling madly.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" Tombi helped them up.
"Thats ok!" It was a boy about 15 and he started laughing. "Wow, thats never happened before!"
Tombi laughed and held more firmly onto a wriggling Kyosan.
The boy had jet black hair, tipped with brown. He had long sooty eyelashes and bright, grass green eyes. His skin was pale and he had a lopsided grin.
Sunny and Courtney ran up. "What happened?" They asked, then they looked at the boy.

Shady
11-10-2006, 09:13 PM
Sunny managed to drag herself away from a display of perfume called 'Sweet Scent' to walk over to Courtney and Tombi talking to a tall boy with black hair.

"Oohh, go for it Tombi. He likes you, I can tell..." whispered Sunny quietly in Tombi's ear.

"So were are you girls from?" he said. Looking at Tombi for an answer.

"Uumm... 3 island..." squeaked Tombi

"Oh cool, 3 Island. That's a nice spot. Did you travel here to Celedon just to browse the shops?"

"No, actually. We are escorting this Latias to her brother in Goldenrod City." said Sunny, she could tell that Tombi was a little nervous.

"I'd love to hear how all this goes, here, take my number." The boy said, he pulled a small piece of paper from his pocket and wrote a number on it. He then handed it to Tombi. "Here, call me whenever." He then walked out of the shop.

"Woo! Way to go Tombi! Your a real charmer." said Sunny excitedly. She then scooped up a pink belt. "I think i'll just take this, then I'll still have enough money to buy a train ticket." Sunny then walked over to the cashier to pay.

"I think you should call that boy Tombi." said Courtney "There might be something there."

"Yeah, I agree." said Sunny "Now, were to now girls?"

Entei_3000
11-11-2006, 12:53 PM
Courtney looked around through the window, she saw a Pokemon day care center. A Pokemon Center, a resturant.

"Hmm, I don't know," Courtney finally answered. She sudenly saw a cute T-shirt with two Pichu playing on the front. Courtney walked over to it, she took it off the rack and entered the dressing room.

She later came out a faced Sunny and Tombi.

"Like it?" Courtney asked. Latias circled her. She squealed her aproval. Courtney noticed Latias had on a hat that had Latias and Latios on it. Courtney smiled softly.

"Girls, look," Courtney said, she pointed to the hat.

Tombi
11-12-2006, 09:48 AM
Tombi was still blushing furiously, but she stopped when she saw Latias.
"Oh..." She siad softly. "We better hurry. Latias is really missing heer brother."
She walked over and stroked Latias's head. Then she looked at Courtney.
"Aw, it's really cute!" Tombi squealed. "It really suits you, Courtney!"
Kyosan obviously agreed. She had been laughing at Tombi for the last ten minutes, but then leapt at Courtney.
"Veevee!" She giggled and snuggled into Courtney.

Entei_3000
11-12-2006, 12:11 PM
Courtney giggled and tickled Kyosan's belly. Pichu had run off with Latias.

"Where'd they go?" Courtney asked, "Latias and Pichu?" Suddenly Latias and Pichu burst out of the dressing room wearing red scarves.

"You look so cute, guys!" Courtney squealed, she walked over and looked at Latias and Pichu. She looked around and saw where they had gotten them. She spotted a rack full of red scarves. She picked one up and put around Kyosan's neck.

"Tombi, look!" Courtney said, handing Kyosan to Tombi.

Tombi
11-12-2006, 03:07 PM
"Aww... you look beautiful, Kyosan!" Tombi laughed. She pocketed the piece of paper with the number on and held Kyosan properly. "How much are they?" She asked Sunny.
She wanted to buy one for Kyosan. She knew she'd love it!

OCC: Sorry it's so short...

Shady
11-13-2006, 05:01 AM
Sunny read the price tag on one of the red scarves.

Authentic Spinarak silk scarves. Very high quality. $45 ea.

"Wow, $45 big ones..." started Sunny. A woman with long blonde hair came around the side of the counter. Judging from her green and white uniform she worked here.

"And who is going to clean all this up?" said the woman frowning. At that moment the girls looked at the shop, both them and their pokemon had made a huge mess.

"Well, eerr... I supposed you will, your the one that works here..." said Sunny cheekily. The woman looked as if she was about to burst with anger. She started yelling;

"Right Missy! Your going to clean this whole shop top to bottom!" and with that she stormed into a back room, apparently going to get some cleaning products.

"uh oh.." and with that Sunny bolted out of the shop before she came back. The other girls and their pokemon threw down the clothes they were trying on and ran out with her. The girls were halfway down the street when they heard a loud scream coming from the shop.

The girls couldn't contain their laughter, they burst out laughing all the way down the road.

"Sorry we couldn't get you anything you guys," Sunny said to the pokemon. I don't think I could have afforded any of it anyway.

Tombi
11-13-2006, 04:34 PM
"It's getting late, too." Tombi said. "Let's check in at a hotel."
"Good idea," Sunny agreed, yawning. The girls walked down the main street, Courtney still tickling Kyosan.
"Here looks good." Sunny stopped outside a hotel.
"Yeah!" Courtney walked inside.
"Oh wait, we haven't got any spare m-" Tombi started, then she froze.
It was the boy.
"Eek!" Tombi legged it to the stairs and started running up them 3 at a time, Sunny and Courtney laughing behind her.
"Excuse me," A maid stopped them. "Have you signed in?"
"Umm..." Tombi dithered. "No...."
Sunny and Courtney butted in.
"But we're about too..."
"Sorry..."
"We totally forgot..."
"Yeah, we're just going..."
They dragged Tombi down the steps and threw her forward, but the boy had left.
Tombi nearly collapsed with relief.
"Right, lets check in." She wasn't going to risk leaving now.

It was 11:30. Tombi woke with a start. She looked at the bedside clock and sighed.
"Kyosan? Are you awake?" No answer.
"Kyosan?"
Tombi swung her legs round and stood up.
"Kyosan!" She whispered urgently.
She walked over to Kyosans little bed. She was gone.
Tombi freaked. She freaked quietly, but she still freaked.
"Kyosan!" She stuffed on her trainers and wrapped her dressing gown around her.
She went out of her bedroom and crept down the stairs, whispering for Kyosan all the time. Tombi was so busy glancing around, she didn't realise someone was ahead of her until... Bump.
"Whoops, sorry, I-" ARGH! NIGHTMARE! IT WAS THE BOY!
"Hey, I know you..." The boy's shadowy face broke into a smile.
"Um, yeah, well I have to go find my Eevee, if you see it can you tell me? Thanks!"
She ran down the corridor and round the corner. She peeked back to see the boy had a small, dreamy smile on his face. Yikes.
"Oh, Kyosan, where are you?" She sighed. She carried on.

At 11:59 she turned into a balcony. Moonlight streamed into it, bathing her face in it's glow.
Kyosan!
Tombi started to go fowards, but the clock chimed. Midnight.
Suddenly, Kyosan started to glow.
"K-Kyosan?" Tombi stopped in amazement. Kyosans ears turned pointy. So did her bushy tail. She grew taller and her muzzle changed shape. Her legs grew longer and longer. But surely that's not right?
"Bre, bre! Umbreon!" Kyosan turned joyously to it's trainer who had sat on the floor with shock.
Kyosan had evolved. Her pelt was midnight black and she had bright glowing yellow rings on her body. Her eyes were ruby red and she gazed at her trainer lovingly.
But her legs... they were very long, too long. But they really suited her.
She was beautiful.

OCC: Yay, 'tis long. Finally, Kyosan evolved!

Entei_3000
11-13-2006, 05:08 PM
Courtney tossed and turned in her sleep. Someone was making a shuffling noise. Courtney finally opened one eye. She could see the shadow of Latias, she was headed for the window. Courtney bolted upright, Latias stared out at the moon. Courtney could hear a small whimper. Courtney felt sorry for Latias. She was so young, her brother was so far away. Sunny, Tombi and Courtney were all lucky not to lose their loved ones. Corutney looked at the beds on both sides of hers. She could see Sunny's steady breathing, but Tombi wasn't in her bed. Courtney softly got out of bed, she picked up a soft quilt that was on a chair. She wrapped it around herself and walked out the door.

Corutney felt her way through the quiet halls. She tensed everytime she heard the tiniest sound. Courtney finally made it to the lobby. A clock on the wall said it was midnight. Courtney walked around the lobby, whispering Tombi's name. Suddenly, someone grabbed her arm and pulled her into the shadows. Before she could scream out for help, someone's hand covered her mouth, muffling the scream. Courtney managed to turn around, she could hardly see anything. Soon she realized it was the boy they'd met in the store. Corutney wriggled free and glared at the boy.

"What do you think your doing? Scaring me so my heart would stop?" Courtney hissed. The boy looked hurt.

"Cool it. I just wanted to keep you out of sight from the guard over there," The boy pointed to a policman walking around the lobby.

"Thanks," Courtney whispered, "Hey, have you seen my friend, Tombi?"

"If you mean the cute girl that was looking for her Pokemon named Kyosan. She went that way," The boy pointed down the hall, Corutney could see Tombi holding an Umbreon. Courtney raced down the hall. She stopped behind Tombi.

"Tombi, what are you doing?" Courtney whispered.

OOC: Honestly, if I was at a hotel, walking around in the middle of the night and someone grabbed me, I'd probably wet my pants.

Tombi
11-13-2006, 06:55 PM
OCC: LOL Me too xD

"Kyosan had disappeared! I came to find her, and she evolved in the moonlight!" I hissed.
The boy came up behind her. Tombi swallowed.
"Uh, hi..." She mumbled. The boy laughed.
"Oh Tombi, Kyosan is so beautiful!" Courtney squealed.
"Wow.. is that the same Eevee that cannoned into me?" The boy asked. He laughed. "What a difference!"
Kyosan sidled up to him and smiled.
"Uh, c'mon Kyosan..." Tombi turned to go, when the boy grabbed her shoulder.
"Wait, whats your name?"
"Um, Tombi..." Tombi blushed again.
"Cool. I'm Howl. Are you busy tomorrow?"
Courtney squealed.
"Yeah, I am, sorry, but y'know I'm tired, and so's Kyosan and Courtney, so I'm gonna go, sorry, but we're leaving tomorrow..."
Howl's face fell.
"You're leaving? But I-I, well, y'see, I-but I..." He looked really sad.
"Um, I'll keep in touch, yeah?" Tombi tried to smile. But she was sad too.
"Are you taking the train?" He asked.
"Yes." Courtney danced about a bit. She was getting cold.
"My grandpa runs it, I can get you on there for free if you want." Howl grinned.
"That'd be great!" Tombi grinned back. "Thanks Howl!"
Howl smiled back at her, blushing slightly. "Hey, no problem Tombi."

GrassMaster714
11-14-2006, 12:29 AM
"How about we go and see the gym leader. He's my cousin and I've wanted to see how he was doing for quite a while."

Shady
11-14-2006, 04:35 AM
A light breeze was brushing lightly against Sunny's face. She awoke with a jolt. It was the middle of the night, and a cold breeze was coming through the door which was open. Sunny looked around the room, all she could see was Latias. All the other girls had left.

"What, were is everyone Latias?" asked Sunny

Latias looked too tired to answer, she just fell back onto her bed and fell asleep straight away.

"Fine..." said Sunny. She scooped up her quilt and wrapped it around herself before stepping out into the cold corridor. Sunny noticed 3 silhouettes at the end of the long hallway. One, a tall person and the other two were shorter... She stepped closer and the moonlight revealed their faces. it was Courtney, Tombi and the boy from the store.

"Hey guys, what are you doing up so late?" asked Sunny

"Hey Sunny, Look!" squealed Tombi. She held up a black pokemon. It was an Umbreon.

"Wow! Kyosan evolved!"

"yeah, and some more good news... Howl said we could get train tickets for free!"

"Wait, step back.... who's Howl?"

"That would be me" said the boy "And yes, My Granpa owns the train, I can get you free tickets."

"Wow, that's great news! Now I can buy some souveniers for my pokemon!" squealed Sunny

"Well, I better be going" said Howl "I'll see you girls in the morning" he said and with a quick smile at Tombi he left.

"Well, c'mon girls. We have a big day ahead of us..." said Courtney. All the girls retreated back to there room.

Entei_3000
11-14-2006, 02:52 PM
Courtney was absolutely freezing, she leapt onto her bed and darted under the blankets. Latias smiled as the girls came in. Courtney snuggled down and went to sleep.

The next morning Corutney awoke to someone tickling her feet, she screamed and tucked her feet under the covers, she looked at the end of her bed. Latias and someone else was standing at the end of her bed. For a split second she thought it was Tombi, then realized it was a boy. Courtney was alarmed. How'd someone get into their room?

Courtney then saw it was Howl. She sighed and looked at Latias and Howl. She gave them a look that asked who woke her up. Howl pointed at Latias.

"She did the same for me," Howl whispered, seeing Tombi and Sunny stir a little, "I nearly fell off the bed." Latias giggled quietly. Courtney had trouble keeping back and giggle. Pichu had hopped onto Sunny's bed and started whispering in her ear. Kyosan was doing the same for Tombi.

"I'll have you know those two were in on it too," Howl added. Corutney fell back on her pillow and groaned. She had an idea.

"If your still tired you can take the sofa bed," Courtney offered. Howl noded and fell onto the sofa bed. Corutney looked back at Pichu and Kyosan, then turned and lay back down. Wondering what the girls would think when they saw Howl sleeping in their room.

Tombi
11-14-2006, 04:26 PM
"Ugh..." Tombi sat up. Her eyes were still half closed. She stood up and wandered over to Kyosan.
"Hey Kyosan..." She still couldn't believe she had an Umbreon! Kyosan stirred slightly.
She walked over to wake Courtney up. Suddenly, Latias zoomed in front of her, making her yell and fall backwards onto the sofa bed. But there was already someone there.
"AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!" Tombi screamed and leapt forwards again, falling onto Sunny. Thye both fell off the bed and landed with a thump, tangled in duvet and giggling madly. Courtney woke up, hearing the bang.
"Where's the cannon?" She asked.
Howl, who had been living up to his name and been howling with laughter ever since Tombi fell backwards, laughed even harder at Courtney. Tombi screamed at the sight of Howl.
"How'd you get in, Howl?" She grabbed a duvet to cover up her jimjams.
"Oh, Latias found me." He smiled at Tombi and politely exited the room so they could get changed.
"Phew." Tombi sat on the bed. "He's nice and all but it's weird how he keeps popping up."

Entei_3000
11-14-2006, 11:31 PM
Courtney calmed herself down. She looked from the girls to Howl, who was trying to keep from laughing more.

"Oh, you think that's funny, do you?" Courtney asked with a sly smile, "Tackle him, girls!" All three tackled Howl onto the sofa bed and tickled.

"Stop, please!" Howl pleaded through his laughter, "I surrender! Someone give me the white flag!" Latias handed Howl a white towel. Everyone laughed. Suddenly someone pounded on the wall.

"Keep it down in there, will ya? Some people are trying to sleep!" A male voice yelled.

"Sorry," Sunny called back. Howl took a deep breath and walked to the window.

"If you tickling trio have the time," Howl said, "Then should we go for a swim? The indoor pool's open." Courtney looked at Tombi and Sunny. They both nodded.

"Kay," Corutney said, "But, if you don't get out of our room in five seconds. We'll tickle you again. Howl's face turned to a look of sheer horror.

"I'm going! I'm going!" Howl said quickly, "Meet you down at the pool." Cortuney and the other two laughed as Howl dashed out of the room. Latias closed the door and pushed Sunny into the bathroom, squealing and giggling.
Pichu jumped onto Tombi's head and played with her hair.

Shady
11-15-2006, 04:25 AM
Sunny was still giggling a little as she was getting into her swimsuit. Once she was dressed she collected her bag, putting in a towel and sunscreen. She also took her pokeballs, it had been ages since any of her pokemon had had a swim.

"Cmon girls, you don't wanna be late do you?" said Sunny "Especially you Tombi" she added with a wink.

"I'm almost ready... take a chill pill" said Courtney.

"Ok, Ok..." Sunny walked over to the window. From there room you could just see the pool through some fogged up windows. It looked deserted.

"Ok, ready... lets go!" Tombi said with glee. The girls walked down the long hall. It seemed alot shorter and less spooky than it did last night. They boarded the elevator and pressed Lobby.

They crossed the glossy lobby and entered the pool room. It was very warm in there, perfect swimming conditions and very empty, only them and an old couple swimming in the shallow end.

"Hey, hey girls!" shouted Howl, who stepped out of the mist at the opposite end of the pool. He waved his arms, motioning them to come closer. "Hi girls, nice day for a swim huh?" He adjusted his blue board shorts and pulled of his shirt, preparing for a swim.

"Yes... very nice..." said Tombi dreamily. Courtney nudged Tombi as if to wake her from a dream. Howl jumped into the pool, creating a large splash.

"Ha, bet I could do better..." said Sunny confidently. She pulled off her shirt to reveal her swimsuit and jumped in the water creating yet another big splash.

"C'mon girls..." Sunny said

Tombi
11-15-2006, 03:27 PM
"Sure!" Tombi threw her top off and shorts off to show a black bikini. She dived in the water and swam gracefully underneath. Kyosan leapt in after her.
"Brebre! Umbreon!" She said joyfully. Tombi rose to the surface and shook droplets off of her face. Then she dived again and swam silently over to Courtney. She grabbed her leg, and Courtney screamed. Bubbles rose to the surface followed by Tombi, who was laughing hysterically.
"Your face!" She snorted. It didn't help that Latias crept up and grabbed Courtneys head too, making her scream again. Tombi nearly wet herself.
"Oh... my... god..." She gasped, crying with laughter.
Sunny was laughing too.

GrassMaster714
11-15-2006, 03:34 PM
OOC can someone remingd me where the bravery are. I forgot :redface:

IC Matthew and ash started walking over to the gym. "I wonder what the Blossoming hearts are doing right now" I said. I looked at my map "If this place hasent been majorly changed then we might be able to go through a forest to get closer to goldenrod (that is where we are meeting right?). So it looks like our pokemon are going to be able to train a little bit".

Entei_3000
11-15-2006, 05:02 PM
OOC: Yes, Goldenrod is where we are meeting.

IC:
Courtney kicked the water with her feet, sending Tombi swimming off laughing. She waved away Latias, who then dove into the water. Courtney stood and revealed her two-piece swimsuit, decorated with Pichu. Courtney sent out her Pokemon. Persian darted away from the water and lay on a chair. Swablu and Raichu dove in. Pichu was a little hesitant.

"Come on, Pichu, its OK," Courtney encouraged. Courtney walked over to the diving board.

"Watch," Courtney said. Suddenly someone picked her up and jumped into the water. Courtney screamed as she went under. Courtney pushed herself to the surface and looked around. Howl was swimming away as fast as he could. Courtney scowled and jumped on him. Howl darted away.

"Get back here!" Courtney yelled. The elderly couple watched the girls and Howl splash around in the water. But what they had their eyes on was Latias.

"Children are so full of energy, aren't they?" The woman said, stroking her Pokemon.

"Yes, they are," The man answered, "But that Latias is quite beautiful. I wouldn't mind having one for a Pokemon."

"Those girls must be the ones escorting the Latias back to Latios," The woman said quietly.

"Let's make sure they don't," The man said, glancing at the four, "But that boy will get in the way."

"No problem. I'll take care of him," The Pokemon said.

Shady
11-16-2006, 12:56 AM
OOC: I sure hope you were suggesting jesse and james in that last post entei...

"C'mon out guys!" She threw 3 pokeballs into the air.

"Butterfree!" Butterfree came out of it's pokeball, it noticed the water and fluttered over to sit with Persian.

"Corsola!" Corsola dived straight into the water, not noticing Tombi. Corsola landed with a thud, just narrowly missing Tombi's head.

"Altaria!" Altaria came out of it's pokeball and flew over to greet Courtney's Swablu.

"There, everyone's happy" said Sunny. She looked around to see were Latias had gone too. "Er, girls... weres Latias?" She noticed the old couple trying to sneak out the door, dragging a large black sack that seemed to be screaming.

"Hey! What are you doing!" screamed Courtney. The old couple looked around, they knew they had been caught.

Prepare for trouble,
And Make it double!
To protect the world from devastaion,
To unite all people within our nation,
To denounce the evil of truth and love,
To extend our reach to the stars of above,
Jessie!
James!
Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light!
Surrender now or prepare to fight!
Meowth, Thats Right!

They had ripped off their disguises to reveal a woman with long red hair, and a man with shoulder length blue hair. A meowth was standing in front.

"We'll be taking this Latias now..." said the one named Jesse

"Not if we have anything to do about it..." said Sunny. "Go Altaria!"

"Go Arbok!" yelled Jesse

Entei_3000
11-16-2006, 01:19 AM
OOC: I sure was:wink:

IC:
Courtney glared at the three crooks.

"Give Latias back!" Courtney yelled, "Persian, Bite! Swablu, Gust! Raichu, Pichu try to free Latias.

"Not so fast," James smirked, "Go, Weezing, Victreebell!" Courtney smirked back.

"Persian, use Leer!" Courtney called out. Persian stared into Weezing's eyes, Weezing covered Persian with thick black smoke.

"Victreebell, use Vine Whip on those two rats!" James ordered, pointing at Raichu and Pichu, who were desparetly trying to ward off Meowth. Victreebell wrapped its vines around Raichu and Pichu and threw them into the water.

"Haha! We's not as stupid as you's think!" Meowth sneered, trying to haul away Latias. Latias wasn't making it easy for him, either, she wriggled around in the bag.

"Thats what you think," Courtney yelled, "Swablu, Sing!" Swablu started up a soft tune, but Victreebell quickly put an end to it by throwing Swablu out the door.

"We're in trouble," Courtney mutter, "Tombi, help! Howl, if you have any Pokemon, they'd be helpful.

"'Course I do," Howl answered, climbing out of the pool with Raichu and Pichu. He sent out three Pokeballs.

"Go, Poliwrath!" Howl yelled as he threw a Pokeball.

OOC: You two can give Howl the other two. Not your own, I mean.

Shady
11-16-2006, 01:36 AM
OOC: Ok, I'll leave one of Howl's pokemon for Tombi...

"Altaria, use Dragonbreath on Arbok!" Altaria blew a firey breathe at Arbok, it hit and knocked it back into the wall.

"Arbok, Poison Sting!" Arbok shot many posionous needles from it's wide mouth. They hit Altaria with mich force. It fell to the ground looking hurt, it was posioned.

"Hahaha" laughed Jesse. She pressed a button on a remote control. The roof exploded sending pieces of brick and tile everywere. As the dust cleared they could see a giant balloon shaped like a Meowth.

Sunny ran to Altaria while Courtney and Howl were still battling James.

"Poliwrath, use DynamicPunch!" he yelled. His polwrath's fist glowed and sent Victreebel flying back into James and Weezing. They got up and hopped onto the balloon just as it was taking off.

"Hahaha, We got Latias, We got Latias" they chanted, while dancing around.

"Not so fast!" yelled everyone in unison

"Go Masquerain!" yelled Howl

"Go Butterfree!" yelled Sunny

"Silver Wind!" they both yelled

The two bug pokemon flapped their wings and released a silvery powder which shot straight at the balloon.

It hit, but did no damage.

"You think you can pop this balloon with those measly little bugs of yours!" yelled the Meowth.

GrassMaster714
11-16-2006, 05:03 PM
"The gym here has been added here just a few months ago. And my cousin mark the gym leader likes to team battle with his pokemon" Matthew said to ash "maybe we could have a battle with him." Latios squeeled "And maybe you can meet the pokemon of his helpers" Latios smiled contently

Tombi
11-16-2006, 05:13 PM
OOC: Ok, I'll leave one of Howl's pokemon for Tombi...

"Altaria, use Dragonbreath on Arbok!" Altaria blew a firey breathe at Arbok, it hit and knocked it back into the wall.

"Arbok, Poison Sting!" Arbok shot many posionous needles from it's wide mouth. They hit Altaria with mich force. It fell to the ground looking hurt, it was posioned.

"Hahaha" laughed Jesse. She pressed a button on a remote control. The roof exploded sending pieces of brick and tile everywere. As the dust cleared they could see a giant balloon shaped like a Meowth.

Sunny ran to Altaria while Courtney and Howl were still battling James.

"Poliwrath, use DynamicPunch!" he yelled. His polwrath's fist glowed and sent Victreebel flying back into James and Weezing. They got up and hopped onto the balloon just as it was taking off.

"Hahaha, We got Latias, We got Latias" they chanted, while dancing around.

"Not so fast!" yelled everyone in unison

"Go Masquerain!" yelled Howl

"Go Butterfree!" yelled Sunny

"Silver Wind!" they both yelled

The two bug pokemon flapped their wings and released a silvery powder which shot straight at the balloon.

It hit, but did no damage.

"You think you can pop this balloon with those measly little bugs of yours!" yelled the Meowth.
Howl scowled (lol, rhyme time ^^) and threw his final pokemon in the air.
"Come on out!" He yelled, "Pidgeot!"
Pidgeot flew out of it's PokeBall and landed, squawking.
All right, Tombi thought. I'll team up with Howl!
"We're counting on you," She hurled a ball into the air. "Treecko!"
Treecko came out and landed athletically.
"Treecko, ride on Pidgeot!" Tombi ordered. Howl twigged what was gonna happen.
"Pidgeot, get those bad guys!" Treecko leapt onto Pidgeot and they soared into the air.
"Treecko! Leaf Blade!" Tombi shouted.
"Pidgeot, Peck! Masquerain, Gust!" Howl called.
"Silverwind, Butterfree!" Sunny ordered.
All the Pokemon soared up to the ballon. Treecko leapt off and used Leaf Blade on the material, while Pidgeot pecked holes in it and Butterbree blasted them with Silverwind.
Team Rocket screamed, and Howl finished it.
"Masquerain, Gust!"
Team Rocket were blasted into the horizon.
"Looks like Team Rocket's blasting off again!"
The girls smiled and Latias escaped the bag and flew down.
"Wobbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..."
"Chime chime..."

Entei_3000
11-16-2006, 05:37 PM
Courtney cheered. Raichu and Pichu danced around. Swablu and Persian smiled contently.

"Good job, girls!" Courtney said. She gave them both a hug.

"Do I not get one?" Howl asked, looking hurt. Courtney giggled and gave Howl a hug, too. Suddenly a rumbling sound came from beside her. Courtney looked down and saw Pichu.

"You hungry, pal?" Courtney asked, "Lets get some food." Corutney grabbed her towle and raced off.

OOC: I'll be back in probably ten minutes, I have to let my sister play the computer.

Shady
11-17-2006, 03:47 AM
"Yeah, I'm starving, and we need a pokecenter for Altaria." said Sunny. Altaria was moaning on the ground, it looked really sick. Everyone returned all their pokemon and got dressed.

They walked out of the lobby's big front doors and started to make their way up the street to where to pokemon center was. Once inside they unloaded all their pokeballs into a tray and handed them to nurse joy.

"They will be ready soon" she said in reply

"Ok, now lets grab a bite to eat, I know this good place." said Howl "Follow me"

The girls followed Howl, trying to keep up with his long strides. They stopped out the front of a small restaurant. They stepped inside and sat down at a table, waiting to be served by the waitress.

OOC: I know, it's short... I was hoping someone would think up the next step we are taking... I couldnt think of anything.

Tombi
11-17-2006, 03:30 PM
"Your Pokemon are really good, Howl, especially Pidgeot. It didn't complain about Treecko once!" Tombi said happily. She was feeding Treecko some PokeBlocks and congratulating it.
"Thanks!" Howl looked chuffed and happy that Tombi had praised him. "Your Treecko's fantastic!"
Treecko smiled and Tombi laughed and blushed. "Thankyou!"
A waitress bustled over. "Anything to eat girls?" She asked.
"Um, yeah, I'll have a double polo burger with everything apart from onions, and that includes ketchup, and a large fries with and king size banana milkshake and two chocolate doughnuts for dessert, and then I'll have a small lemonade with that, then I might have a small apple pie, I'm not sure." Tombi ordered her meal and Howl looked at her incredolously.
"You eat a lot, huh?"
Tombi laughed. "Not really."
"But you're so slim."
"You think?" Tombi blushed again. "Anyway, what are you too having?"
The waitress was writing down her order so fast she nearly set fire to the paper.

Entei_3000
11-17-2006, 06:34 PM
Courtney sat next to Sunny, she put in her order. Pichu couldn't stand being left at the Pokemon Center, so Courtney brought him with her. The waitress kindly brought Pichu a piece of paper and smome crayons to draw with.

"Thanks for taking us here, Howl," Courtney said.

"No need to thank me," Howl answered, "I just couldn't resist taking three cute girls out for lunch." Tombi blushed. Pichu giggled and continued drawing. Howl looked at Pichu;' drawing.

"Pichu's quite the artist," Howl commented. Corutney smiled and tickled Pichu. Pichu put down his crayon and hopped onto Sunny's head and whispered in her ear.

"Pichu, what are you doing?" Courtney laughed. Pichu giggled and climbed down from Sunny and continued coloring. Corutney turned to Howl.

"Tell us about yourself, Howl," Courtney suggested.

"Nah, it'd take too long," Howl said. Latias was outside, making faces in the window, she had heard Howl's answer and imitated a Delibird (Close enough to a chicken). Howl sighed.

"Alright, fine," Howl said, "Where do you want me to start?"

OOC: This is gonna be fun. Making up Howl's history.

Shady
11-17-2006, 10:38 PM
OOC: Hey, yeah... lets make him a run away murderer (joking ^^)

"How about telling us were you come from..." said Sunny as the waitress was setting down drinks. Howl took a sip and started:

"Well, I was born and grew up in Violet City in the Johto region. In fact, that is were I caught my Pidgeot, being a Pidgey at the time of course... I trained under my father who was a master of bird type pokemon. In fact, he was the Gym Leader of Violet City Gym."

"Wait, your dad is Falkner?" asked Tombi

"The one and only, anyway he trained with me night and day, we often ventured to distant places, training our pokemon. We once went to Fallarbour (sp) Town in the hoenn region to visit my father's friend. I think her name was Lanette... anyway while at Fallarbour Town something terrible happened..."

OOC: I think i've made up my fair share... take it someone :happy:

Entei_3000
11-17-2006, 10:49 PM
OOC: I'll let Tombi go next. And hwere are the Bravery Lions? At this rate The Blossoming Hearts are gonna be waiting in Goldenrod for weeks.

Shady
11-17-2006, 10:51 PM
OOC: I know, no one from the Bravery Lions are active since Deoxysfan3 left... we might just have to NPC there parts if no one is going to post...

GrassMaster714
11-17-2006, 11:21 PM
OOC I try to keep posting but its sort of hard being the only one in the bravery lions posting:sad:

Shady
11-17-2006, 11:25 PM
OOC I try to keep posting but its sort of hard being the only one in the bravery lions posting:sad:

It would be hard... you'll probably have to PM all the others and tell them to post. Otherwise maybe you should just take over their parts for a while until they come back.

GrassMaster714
11-17-2006, 11:31 PM
It would be hard... you'll probably have to PM all the others and tell them to post. Otherwise maybe you should just take over their parts for a while until they come back.
I usially try not to control other peoples characters

Shady
11-17-2006, 11:34 PM
I usially try not to control other peoples characters

OOC: Yeah, but how else will the story be told... PM them all and ask why havent they posted... maybe they left and didnt bother to tell anyone :susp:

GrassMaster714
11-17-2006, 11:40 PM
OOC: Yeah, but how else will the story be told... PM them all and ask why havent they posted... maybe they left and didnt bother to tell anyone :susp:
I just privet messeged them

Tombi
11-18-2006, 12:30 PM
OCC: Pichu is so sweet ^^

"What?" asked Tombi concerned.
"My dad went missing. He said he was going out quite late to help a flock of Taillow who had been injured. And... and he... never came back..."
Howl's shoulders shook slightly. Tombi's expression immediately softened.
"Hey, it's ok..." She said. She put her arm around him and tried to comfort him.
"We never should have brought it up..." whispered Sunny.
"Yeah... I feel bad," Courtney confessed.
Howl looked up and gave a small smile. "It's OK. It's stupid really... for me to cry..."
"No it's not. Your dad must have been really special to you..." Tombi sat back.
"Yeah he was. But at least I got you to put your arm around me." He gave a small laugh although he still looked upset.
"Brebre!" Kyosan rested her head on his knee.
"And I'm getting lots of attention!" Howl ruffled Kyosan's head.

Entei_3000
11-18-2006, 12:39 PM
Inside Courtney felt bad for asking Howl about his past. Pichu could tell she was unhappy. He ran up her shoulder and rubbed his head against Courtney's cheek. She smiled and petted Pichu.

"Thanks, Pichu," Courtney said. Latias continued making faces in the window. Suddenly a loud noise came from her direction. Everyone nearly fell off their seats. They looked at Latias, she giggled. It was only her that made the noise.

"Latias really knows how to keep up the humor, huh?" Courtney said, sticking her tongue out playfully at Latias, Latias snorted and did the same.

"You girls are taking Latias to Goldenrod to bring her back to her brother?" Howl asked.

"Yeah. A group of boy called The Bravery Lions are bringing her brother, Latios," Sunny replied.

GrassMaster714
11-18-2006, 01:21 PM
OOC Shadow Kyogre dropped out :sad:

DarkAmethyst
11-18-2006, 10:49 PM
"Sounds good. I haven't had a gym battle in a while," Ash answered. "Plus, I'd love to meet some new Pokemon...and people." Pikachu hopped onto his head for a better look around.

Shady
11-19-2006, 12:00 AM
The girls and Howl finished eating their food, they walked over to the counter to pay.

"How was the food girls?" said the waitress behind the cash register.

"Oh it was great." replied Sunny. Pichu was rubbing it's stomach with it's tongue hanging out, looking satisfied. Sunny handed over the cash.

"You wouldn't happen to have a train timetable would you?" asked Tombi

"Actually, yes we do. I'll go fetch you one." said the waitress. She disappeared into a backroom and came out with a brochure that read 'Saffron City Magnet train'

"Thank you so much" Tombi said as the group walked out of the restuarant. "Ok, says here that the next train to Goldenrod City is in 2 hours."

"2 hours? What are we going to do until then?" asked Courtney.

"For starters we need to pick up our pokemon. they should be rested up by now." said Sunny. The girls and Howl walked up the street and into the pokemon center. They approached Nurse Joy who was talking to a Chansey.

"Can you do that for me Chansey?" she said

"Chansey!" it nodded and walked through the swinging doors which lead to the hospital rooms.

"Oh, your back already?" said Nurse Joy as she noticed the group standing behind her.

"Yes, are our pokemon healed up yet?" asked Sunny

"They are. Just a second." She walked behind the counter and picked up four trays of pokeballs and handed them to their owners.

"We hope to see you again" said Nurse Joy with a small bow. The group walked out of the pokemon center.

"I suppose we should go see my Grandpa" said Howl

Entei_3000
11-19-2006, 12:05 PM
Courtney nodded slightly.

"Lead the way," She said quietly. While they walked Courtney lagged behind, she was still upset with herself for asking Howl to tell them about his past. She thought about what a complete idiot she'd been. She should have known better than to ask such a question.

Latias was flying overhead, she did fancy flips and twists. Courtney smiled a small smile. She loved the way Latias had so much energy.
I wish I could be as carefree as Latias. Courtney thought.

GrassMaster714
11-19-2006, 01:42 PM
"There it is" Matthew said "The Cherrygrove (That is where we are right) Gym" Matthew entered the gym Mark noticed him emediatly and ran over to greet him. "Hey Matthew I didnt expect to see you here any time soon" Mark said "Well thats because I wanted to surprise you. Did it work?" "Yes it did and quite well too" Mark saw ash "I am so sorry where are my manners my name is mark I am the gym leader here whats your name?" Mark asked ash

DarkAmethyst
11-20-2006, 02:46 PM
"Ash," Ash answered. "Ash Ketchum. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Pikachu," <Hi> Pikachu said from its perch on his shoulder. It raised a hand, as if it were trying to wave.

"So, this gym was built just recently?" Ash asked, observing his surroundings.

Tombi
11-20-2006, 04:14 PM
OCC: Sorry, but it seems a bit weird to be in a Gym for this particular roleplay 'x_X

Tombi noticed Courtney lagging behind. She stopped walking with Howl and hung back.
"You Ok?" She asked her quietly.
"Mm..." Courtney answered vaguely.
"It's OK. Howl knows you didn't mean it." Tombi said softly.
"Hey Courtney! You OK?" Asked Howl, looking carefree as a breeze ruffled his jet black hair. Tombi smiled at him.
"I'm OK..." Courtney looked a bit better whe she saw how happy Howl looked.
"He's fine." Tombi whispered out of the corner of his mouth, then ran off to join him.
Sunny was playing with Latias, and suddenly Latias zoomed through all off the trainers. They were all scooped onto her back, laughing and yelling and screaming and giggling, and they were flying, into the air and down again. In her panic, Tombi had grabbed Howls arm and he was grinning all over his face.
When Latias landed, Tombi leapt off, red in the face adn laughing.
"That was great Latias!" She giggled.
"Wow! That was so cool!" Courtney looked much happier, pink in the cheeks and her hair loose and waving.
"You sure know how to have a good time, Latias!" Howl grinned.
"Latias!" Latias giggled.

Entei_3000
11-20-2006, 08:48 PM
Courtney smoothed back her hair, she looked around. She saw a train station.

"Girls, look! We're here!" Courtney pointed to the train station, "Race you all there!" Courtney ran ahead, Howl zipped past her.

"You girls are so slow!" Howl called over his shoulder teasingly, "Come on!" Latias looked like she took Howl's challenge, she scooped up the girls onto her back and raced past Howl.

"Now who's the slow one?" Sunny yelled. Howl smirked and sent out Pidgeot and flew side by side with Latias.

Shady
11-21-2006, 02:53 AM
Latias zoomed towards the train station with all 3 girls on her back.

"Hey, your going to wrong way!" yelled Howl from behind. "Turn off into the next street!"

"Ok!" yelled Tombi. Latias sharply turned the corner, Sunny only just managing to hold on.

Howl and Pidgeot caught up and directed them to stop. The girls stopped just outside the door of an old cottage, right near the train station.

"We can talk to my Grandpa about your train tickets in here." Howl said

Tombi
11-21-2006, 04:11 PM
"Ok." Tombi jumped off of Latias back and stroked her feathers, then turned to the cottage.
"Will your Grandpa be Ok with this?" She asked Howl.
"Yeah. He's great, ol' Gramps," Howl grinned. He got brave and put an arm round Tombi's waist. She looked up at him, smiling.
"If you're sure..." she answered.
The group went inside the cottage and looked around.
It was small. There were a few chairs and a table, and a chest of drawers. There were little ornaments and paintings on the walls, and everything smelt of perfume.
"Thats my grandma..." Howl shrugged. "She likes dinky ornaments and stuff."
Howl gestured for them to sit down, and (still with Tombi) went over to the staircase.
"Gramps? You up there?" He yelled.
"Howl? Is that you, dearie?" A cracked voice echoed down the steps. An ancient old woman looked down at them. She squinted through her glasses.
"Why Howl! Have you brought a... friend?" She smiled at Tombi, emphasizing the word friend, as if she thought Tombi was more than a "friend".
"Yeah, quite a few actually. Is Grampa here?" Howl blushed but stood firmly, keeping his arm around Tombi.
"Oh, that old fool? He's pottering around at the station love." The old woman started down the steps. Tombi smiled at her.
"Do you need some help?" She asked.
"Yes please, dear. Howl never offers me help..." She mumbled.
Tombi broke free from Howl and took the lady's arm. Howl looked a bit miffed, but kept quiet. Sunny stood up as the woman entered.
"Hello. We heard that Howl's Grandpa is at the station..." She said.
"Yes, we better get there as quickly as possible..." Courtney also stood up.
"Won't you stay for some tea, everyone?" The old lady smiled.

GrassMaster714
11-22-2006, 12:14 AM
Mark Invited them to come and sit down in his room and Matthew explained their mission. "So thats why we need to get to goldenrod city ASAP" (That meens as soon as possible for those of you who dont know) Matthew said "Well they have recently put up a airport here. But I'm not sure that the plains are running yet" Mark said "I'll call and ask them". While Mark was on the phone Matthew spoke to ash "I wonder why they feel the need to put so much new stuff up here"

Shady
11-22-2006, 04:21 AM
"No, but thanks anyway." said Sunny to the elderly woman. "We really should get to the station"

"I understand dear, Howl's grandfather is always using that one on me too." she said with a wink. Feeling slightly uncomfortable, Sunny lead the way out of the cottage.

"Howl..." she his grandmother "You forgot my kissy-wissy", she pointed to her cheek. Howl went red with embarassment. He gave her a quick peck on the cheek and shoved the girls out of the door.

The girls laughed at Howl the rest of the way down the road

"Want a kissy-wissy" They teased

"Shut up" he said, still looking slightly embarrassed.

They reached the train station and entered what looked like a control room. There were graphs and charts, a large computer screen with lines all over and with dots racing along them.

"Ok, we can begin construction on the new underwater line to Sinnoh..." his grandfather was saying to someone on the phone. "I got the all-clear from Goldenrod station, they are contacting the builders as we speak..." he hung up the phone only to have it ring again...

"Joe, how are you? Have you got the new economy class seats? Are they the right colour? No! I wanted red with gold lining! Not gold with red lining!" he slammed down the phone.

"Oh... Howl!" he said as he finally noticed the group walking in the door. He didn't seem as old as his wife, much more energetic.

"Hi gramps" he said in return.

"What can I do for you?" he said, turning to look at his computer.

DarkAmethyst
11-22-2006, 02:05 PM
Ash shrugged.

"Maybe they just like building things," he said with a sheepish smile

Tombi
11-23-2006, 03:26 PM
"Well, my firends here need to get to-" Howl began, but got stopped.
"Bless my soul." The old man stood up. "Latias?"
Tombi grinned.
"Yeah. That's what we are here for." Latias swooped down and nicked Grampa's hat. It tried it on gleefully.
"Uh, we need to get to Goldenrod as quickly as possible." Howl said.
"Let me guess." The old mans eyes twinkled kindly. "No money, eh?"
"You got it..." Sunny said sheepishly.
"But we can pay, sir, if we have to..." Courtney butted in. Grampa started to laugh.
"You don't need to dear! Now, what are you're names, and have you got Pokemon?"
Sunny smiled. "I'm Sunny." She sent out her Pokemon and introduced them one by one.
"I'm Courtney," Courtney hurled her PokeBalls into the air, while Pichu shook hands/paws with Grampa.
"And I'm Tombi," Tombi grinned. She hurled her PokeBalls into the air. Treecko nodded at the old guy, Electrike ran around his legs excitedly, and Kyosan walked up and smiled.
"Bre!" She said happily. Grampa ruffled her head, and then focused on Tombi.
"Ah yes, you're the one Howl has taken a shine to. He told me all about you the first day you met."
"Grampa..." Howl hissed. "Shut up, will you?" He and Tombi blushed beetroot while Sunny and Courtney laughed.
"Well, girls," Grampa smiled at them all. "When do you want to leave?"

Entei_3000
11-23-2006, 06:20 PM
Courtney took a deep breath from her laughter.

"Anytime is fine," Courtney said. Grampa nodded.

"Hop on board, little ladies, I'll get the train ready," Grampa said, "You best say your goodbyes." The girls suddenly felt sad, they would miss Holw (And who wouldn't?). Howl smiled.

"I'll miss you girls," Howl said, "It'll be pretty dull around here."

"We'll write," Sunny said.

"If you promise to write back," Courtney added. Howl nodded.

"'Course I will," Holw replied. He stepped up to Sunny and gave her a kiss, then he did the same for Courtney. Then he came to Tombi. He gave her a kiss also. Howl gave Latias a kiss, too. She squealed and flew around in circles.

"You four be safe now," Howl said, "Who knows when thieves will pop up."

"We'll be careful," Tombi promised. Howl helped the girls onto the train, giving all four another quick kiss.

"Bye!" Howl yelled as the train pulled out of the station, waving madly. The girls waved back. A young couple watched as Howl slowly stopped waving. They noticed a tear fall from his cheek.

"The poor boy," The woman said, "He looks heartbroken."

"Come on, Suzie. We'll be late for the bus," The man begged, "You can comment on the boy later."

OOC: I'm gonna miss Howl. He's a good kid. Should we find a way for him to come back?

Shady
11-23-2006, 09:01 PM
OOC: We can probably bring him back later on... like on the way home or something...

IC:

All 3 girls walked through the threshold of the train, they walked along the carriage to sit in some seats right next to were Howl was waving.

"Hey, wonder what's through there?" asked Sunny, pointing to the door to the next carriage. It was guarded by two men, they both had big red R's on there shirts.

"Never mind" said Tombi as she was hanging out the window, wtill waving goodbye.

"Welcome to the Saffron Magnet Train" said a soothing womans voice over the loudspeaker. "Today's destinations are as follows; First Station- Viridian City, Second Station- Indigo Plateau, Third Station- Blackthorn City, Fourth Station- Ecruteak City, Fifth and final Station- Goldenrod City."

"That's us..." said Courtney

"We hope you have a pleasing time riding the Saffron Magnet train." said the woman again.

"Sounds like we have a long journey awaiting us..." said Sunny

OOC: I thought I might invent a few extra stops for the train... at least this will give us some time for something to happen....

Entei_3000
11-24-2006, 07:25 PM
OOC: Good idea.

IC:
Courtney sat back in her seat, Pichu scrambled up next to her and flopped down on his back and sighed contently. Courtney looked where Sunny pointed, she realized it was the same red Rs as those three that tried to steal Latias.

"I think that's the same group that tried to kidnap Latias," Courtney said, Latias whimpered and flew out of view from the window. Pichu peeked out the window, then jolted behind Courtney when a little boy pointed at him.

"I'm gonna miss Howl," Tombi said softly.

"Me too," Sunny put in.

"Same here," Courtney finished. Latias nodded her agreement. Finally the train started moving. They were on their way to Goldenrod.

"Goldenrod City, here we come!" The girls said in unison,giving each other a high five.

Tombi
11-25-2006, 08:14 PM
Tombi went quiet. She was still thinking about Howl. Tears started and wouldn't stop.
"Hey, hey, it's ok..." Courtney soothed, as Sunny put her arms around Tombi and gave her a hug. Kyosan leapt up and
put her head on Tombi's head.
"Bre..." She said miserabley. Tombi leant forward and put her head in her hands. Tears dripped onto Kyosans fur.
She shrieked and leapt off. Sunny and Courtney laughed. Tombi smiled. Then she noticed the people with R on their
clothes. A look of fury flickered across her face.
"OI!" She stood up, startling everyone on the train. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"
The R people looked round.
"YOU'RE THE PEOPLE WHO WORK WITH THE SAME ORGANISATION OF THE PEOPLE WHO TRIED TO STEAL LATIAS!"
Tombi yelled. Fire burned in her eyes. Kyosan was immediately at her side, a glare in her ruby red eyes. Tombi's hand
flicked to her waist and her fingers rested on a PokeBall.
"WHAT'S IN THERE?" She asked demandingly. She nodded towards the section of the train the the Rocket's were
guarding. They looked like they were about to wet their pants.
"Uh, n-nothing, miss," One stammered. Tombi noticed badges saying, "New Trainee". She rose her eyebrows and
smiled evilly.
"New Trainee's, huh? Well this should be easy." She lazily threw Treecko's ball and it burst open.
"Let Us Through." Tombi said firmly.
"Uh, we c-can't-"
"Let us through," Tombi said in a sing-song voice.
"N-No!"
"Kyosan." Tombi smiled at her faithful Umbreon and she took a menacing step towards the Trainees. The shrieked.
"Let us through." Courtney stepped up, Pichu looking cute but sinister. Sunny held her PokeBalls with a steely glint
in her eye. Latias looked through the window, terrified.
Kyosan growled, and sprang. The Trainee's parted and disappeared.
"The boss is gonna kill us..." one mumbled.
The girls laughed ad stroked Kyosan. Everyone one the train stared at them warily.
"It's ok. Those crooks stole this Latias-" Latias flew in, looking relieved. "-and we didn't want it to happen again.
Have a nice day," She ended sweetly.

Shady
11-25-2006, 08:47 PM
OOC: Wow, these girls must be scary if they scared off 2 big guards :hungry:

IC:

Sunny was still laughing, She didn't think scaring guards off was so easy. Sunny walked cautiously towards the door. It had another large red R painted on it.

"Lets go in" suggested Sunny

"Yeah, I want to know who is behind all this" said Tombi, still with a small bit of fire in her eyes. Sunny strolled up to the door casually and leaned against it.

"Eerr... Sunny, what are you doing? said Courtney

"We have to be discreet" said Sunny with a smirk. She leaned a bit more into the center of the door, it opened and she slipped in.

Tombi
11-26-2006, 04:36 PM
There was a small shriek. Tombi peeped in to see Sunny sprawled on the floor.
"That door opens to easily," She grumbled.
"Wow," Tombi laughed. "That was discreet." Courtney also laughed. Kyosan bounded in and giggled.
It was unusually dark. Tombi stopped laughing as Courtney shut the door, plunging them into pitch black.
"Woah," Sunny stood up. "It's dark..."
Kyosan's yellow rings started to glow. Her eyes light up the room.
"A door!" Tombi whispered. She walked across the room and opened it. A dazzling light shone in.
"Argh..." Tombi shielded her eyes.
"Ah ha... so you came," Said a deep voice. "We can't let you meddle in our affairs, I'm afraid, little girl. Come here."
Courtney and Sunny stepped forward.
"Who is it?" Demanded Courtney.
"Show yourself!" Courtney cried.
"Come on in, and you'll see..." Said the mystery voice.
Tombi stepped in with Sunny and Courtney.
"Welcome. But I must say goodbye. You cannot live now that you have found Team Rocket's hideout."
"Who are you?" asked Tombi.
"I am Giovanni."

GrassMaster714
11-26-2006, 08:19 PM
OOC angel fire feel free to control Mark

IC Mark finished talking on the phone "They said that tere is one plane that they could take you on. But I dont think that it would be very nice not to battle me after I got you a free plane ride". "Well we were planning on battling you anyway" Matthew said

DarkAmethyst
11-26-2006, 09:19 PM
Ash nodded. Although he wouldn't say anything, he had been itching for a battle for a while now.

Entei_3000
11-27-2006, 12:18 AM
Courtney shivered, she looked at the girls.

"What now?" Courtney asked nervously. She forced back the firghtened tears. She would not cry, she would not. Courtney reached up to her shoulder to where she thought Pichu was. But to her horror he wasn't there.

"Girls, where's Pichu?" Courtney asked.

"I thought he was with you," Tombi answered. Courtney shook her head.

"He's in the other carriage!" Sunny exclaimed. Courtney looked at them with a look of sheer horror. Courtney hoped Pichu was alright. She remembered him with her when they scared off the gaurds, but she didn't remember him with her since then.

Tombi
11-27-2006, 06:33 PM
Courtney shivered, she looked at the girls.

"What now?" Courtney asked nervously. She forced back the firghtened tears. She would not cry, she would not. Courtney reached up to her shoulder to where she thought Pichu was. But to her horror he wasn't there.

"Girls, where's Pichu?" Courtney asked.

"I thought he was with you," Tombi answered. Courtney shook her head.

"He's in the other carriage!" Sunny exclaimed. Courtney looked at them with a look of sheer horror. Courtney hoped Pichu was alright. She remembered him with her when they scared off the gaurds, but she didn't remember him with her since then.
"You go look for Pichu. Kyosan and I will stay here." Tombi said determindly.
"But-"
"Go, Courtney. Tombi, I'll stay with ya," Sunny stood strong.
"You are brave, girls. Hurry hurry... who knows what had happened to little Pichu...""
Tombi couldn't see, but she was sure that whoever the voice belonged to was smirking horribly. Courtney reluctantly left.
"Why don't you show yourself?" She exploded. There were footsteps and a man of about 45 entered. He was wearing an orangey brown suit and he had brown hair slicked back.
"Ugh," Suny complained. "He has no fashion sense at all!"
"Ssh!" Tombi ordered, "What have you done with Pichu?!"
But instead of answering, Giovanni threw 6 PokeBalls. Out burst a Nidoking, a Nidoqueen, a Kangaskhan, a Golem, an Arbok and an Alakazam.
"These Pokemon have been trained to have a thirst for blood," Giovanni said lazily as the girls stared at him in sheer horror. "And they will stop at nothing."
Tombi's fingers flicked to her waist. They rested on her three PokeBalls. So did Sunny.
Giovanni laughed cruelly.
"You want to battle me?" He asked, jeering. "You may."
Tombi grasped a Ball in each hand and leapt into the air.
"Bring em down!" She yelled, "Treecko and Electrike!"
Treecko burst out and somersaulted to the floor. Electrike popped out and growled.
Giovanni laughed. "How will they stop me?"
"Kyosan..." Tombi said quietly, "I'm counting on you."
"Bre." Umbreon said determindly. Treecko, Electrike and Kyosan all got into a line facing Giovanni.
"Butterfree, Corsola, Altaria, win it for us!" Sunny lobbed her PokeBalls into the air. Her Pokemon burst out and looked ready for battle. They all lined up with Tombi's Monsters.
"Kyosan, you take Alakazam! Treecko, you take Golem! Electrike, you handle Kangaskhan!" Tombi directed. Her Pokemon nodded and faced their opponents. Kyosan looked murderously at Alakazam.
Kyosan's Bite will bring that stupid magician down, Tombi scowled.

Shady
11-28-2006, 03:17 AM
OOC: Huray! Another battle :P

IC:

"Kyosan, you take Alakazam! Treecko, you take Golem! Electrike, you handle Kangaskhan!" said Tombi

"Ok, Butterfree! Take out Arbok! Altaria go for Nidoking! And Corsola you've got Nidoqueen!" said Sunny. There was still no sign of Courtney.

"Butterfree! Confusion!" yelled Sunny. Butterfree's eyes glowed with a rainbow pattern. Arbok was lifted and thrown against the train wall. It looked a bit dizzy but got up slowly.

"Nidoqueen! Ice Beam!" yelled Giovanni

"Corsola! Mirror Coat!" yelled Sunny. Corsola deflected the powerful looking attack. It was sent back towards Nidoqueen.

"Nidoqueen! Superpower!" Nidoqueen charged at Corsola and hit it with an all mighty blow.

"Ah! Corsola!"

"Nidoking! Power up with Sunny Day!" Nidoking lit up the room with sunlight.

"Perfect! Butterfree! Altaria! Use Solarbeam!" Sunny instructed both of her pokemon. Without the need to charge up, both pokemon released a powerful solarbeam. They hit Nidoking and Nidoqueen and they got launched backwards, almost hitting Giovanni.

"Wow, that looked really powerful..." Sunny said to herself.

Tombi
11-28-2006, 03:52 PM
OCC: Yay!

"Ok..." Tombi murmered, then her eyes glinted. She was all fired up.
"Kyosan, Bite on Alakazam! Treecko, Mega Drain Golem! Electrike, Thunderbolt that Kangaskhan!"
Kyosan answered with a
"Bre!"
And leapt into the air, fangs bared.
"Alakazam, Psychic!" Giovanni ordered, then realised his mistake. Tombi grinned. The Psychic had no effect.
"Breeeeeeeee.... BRE!" Kyosan floored Alakazam and gave it a powerful bite to the shoulder. Then she leapt off backwards and landed neatly. Alakazam slowly got up.
"Tree-cko!" Power bubbles shot out of Treecko's mouth and smacked into Golem. White balls of energy flowed into Treecko.
"Lec trike! Trike!" Electrike's metallic voice echoed in the room and a powerful blot of lightning struck out at Kangashkan, but it dodged and countered with a Tail Slam ordered by Giovanni.
"Trike!" Electrike was floored, but got up slowly.
Tombi ran to Electrike's side, as it fainted. But Kangaskhan kept coming towards it.
"What are y'doing?" Tombi screamed. "Call it off, Electrike's down!"
Giovanni shrugged.
"I can't stop it. I told you. It has a thirst for blood."
Tombi stood up and spread her arms wide in front of Electrike.
"You'll have to go through me first!" Tombi screeched hysterically.
Kyosan glanced round at her trainer.
"Kyosan, keep going! Bite again!" Tombi ordered, although she was scared.
Kyosan nodded and once again took down Alakazam. It was powerless against her.
"Alakazam, return!" Giovanni returned Alakazam.
"Do the same here!" Tombi yelled, meaning the Kangaskhan. Giovanni grinned nastily.
"No."
Treecko was dodging Golem's attacks and looked at it's trainer for instructions.
"Oh, sorry, Treecko, SOLARBEAM!" Tombi screamed.
Treecko, please... please try to do it... I know you haven't learnt it properly yet but please try... for me. Tombi willed silently.
Treecko tried and failed.
"Keep going Treecko! Sunny, help it out! Electrike, return!" Tombi suddenly realised it was the most obvious thing to do. (lol, that's what I just realised xD)
"Kyosan!"
Kyosan bounded over to Tombi. It had not yet been injured.
"Kyosan, stop Kangaskhan while I go direct Treecko!" Tombi ordered.
"Bre!"
Tombi slipped away from Kangaskhan's line of fire and joined Sunny.

Entei_3000
11-28-2006, 10:14 PM
Courtney hunted around for Pichu. She searched in every place she could think of.

"Pichu, where are you?" Courtney hissed. She heard a small crackle she whirled around, seeing Pichu. Courtney swooped up Pichu and gave him a hug.

"Don't you ever scare me like that again," Courtney scolded. Pichu looked at her sheepishly. Then Courtney saw a small dark shape, then she made out even more dark shapes. A low growl came from one of them. A Pikachu walked out, growling, sparks flying from its cheeks.

Courtney backed away, Pichu squealed and waved. The Pikachu just growled again. Suddenly it ran towards Courtney, followed by at least twenty other Pikachu. Courtney shrieked and ran away. Pichu again squealed and laughed, as if the Pikachu were only playing tag.

"Don't you ever make friends with complete strangers," Courtney said, she glanced behind her. The Pikachu were gaining on her. Courtney soon saw the girls.

"If your not too busy," Courtney called, "Can you help me get rid of these pesky Pokemon?"

Shady
11-29-2006, 04:25 AM
"I've kind of got my hands full here Court" said Sunny while trying to concentrate.

"Butterfree, Silver Wind on all three!" Butterfree flapped its wings releasing the usual silvery powder.

"Watch out! Don't hit Kyosan!" said Sunny as she noticed Kyosan very close to the oncoming wind. Altaria darted over and quickly flapped its wings diverting the wind. The powder hit Arbok, Nidoqueen and Nidoking with great force.

"Ok Corsola! Finish off those Nidos! Use Water Pulse!" Corsola sent a sonic blue wave towards both of the Nidos. It sent them flying on top of each other. They were fainted. The room suddenly got a bit darker, the Sunny Day was no longer in effect.

Sunny noticed Tombi defending her Electrike from the Kangaskhan. She needed to help.

"Corsola, Altaria! Get over there and help out Tombi! Just use attacks until it faints!Butterfree can take on Arbok!"

Altaria and Corsola both started firing there best attacks at Kangaskhan. They weren't doing much damage.

"Arbok! Use Acid!" Sunny had temporarily forgotten about Arbok, she was too busy seeing if Tombi was ok.

Butterfree took the acid, it bubbled on her skin... she looked like she was in much pain.

"Oh no... Butterfree, return!" said Sunny "Eerr... Courtney, I could use a little help if you don't mind."

Tombi
11-29-2006, 12:34 PM
Tombi quickly ordered Kyosan to attack.
"Kyosan, Quick Attack! Treecko, try a Solar Beam again!"
Kyosan leapt at Kangaskhan, a glowing white light shone from behind her as she blasted through the air. A critical hit!
Kangaskhan took a lot of damage... but suddenly, Treecko was seen powering up.
"T-Treecko!" Tombi gasped.
"Tombi, Treecko is gonna use-" Sunny was stopped as a powerful beam of light shot from Treecko's mouth. It wasn't as strong as Sunny's Pokemon, but it was good.
"Help it out, Sunny!" Tombi yelled.
"Mm-hm! Butterfree, Altaria, join up with Treecko's Solarbeam!" Sunny ordered.
Altaria and Butterfree's much more powerful Solarbeam joined into Treecko's weaker one.
A HUGE beam of light shot towards Kangaskhan and blasted it backwards. It was out!
"YE-ES!" Tombi jumped and punched the air. Sunny jumped about a bit squealing and Courtney laughed happily. When the smoke cleared, Giovanni was nowhere to be seen.

Entei_3000
11-29-2006, 05:18 PM
Courtney ran over to hug her firends, she felt something crawling up her leg, she looked down, the Pikachu were back! They crawling right up her!

"Courtney don't move," Sunny hissed.

"Don't worry, I'm not goin' anywhere," Courtney replied, staring at the Pikachu with frightened eyes. Pichu smiled happily and waved. Sunny and Tombi carefully removed the Pikachu frmo Courtney's legs, but they just kept on coming.

One Pikachu made up to Courtney's shoulder. Courtney opened her mouth to let out a shriek, but no sound came out. The Pikachu siganled to the other Pikachu, they all climbed up Courtney. Pichu giggled and waved again, as if there was nothing to worry about.

"Girls, What are they doing?" Courtney asked, her eyes closed tightly. Her whole bady trembled. Even though she loved Pikachu. These ones weren't to her liking. They scared her so badly.

Shady
11-29-2006, 09:05 PM
Sunny stood still, wondering what to do. From the looks of Pichu there was nothing to worry about. But the look on Courtney's face was that of pure terror.

"Eerr.. alright hey Pichu! Want some food?" yelled Sunny, not really sure what she was going to do next. Pichu looked at Sunny and leapt from Courtney to join Sunny, holding it's little hands out for a feed.

"Courtney, try to hold on to something. I have an idea" Sunny yelled, she also re-released her Butterfree. Courtney spotted a pole at the side of the room, she slowly edged over, hoping not too enraged the Pikachu. She grabbed on tight.

"Ok!" she yelled

"Butterfree, use your whirlwind attack!" Butterfree flapped around creating a vacuum in the room. All the pikachu were blown out the door.

"Oh, I'm glad that worked." said Sunny "I didn't want to hurt them." Courtney ran over to the door and locked it.

After a few seconds there was a loud 'thud' from the other side of the door. Then another. Then another.

"Ah, The Pikachu are trying to get back in." screamed Tombi

Entei_3000
11-29-2006, 09:30 PM
Courtney sighed with relief.

"Thanks, Sunny," Courtney said. She turned to the door, she wondered why the Pikachu were so intent on getting in.

"We haven't even left the trainstation and we're already in trouble," Courtney sighed. Pichu was still holding up his paws for food. Suddenly a bang came from above them. A large dent was in the ceiling.

"They're that despret (I know, bad spelling) to get in?" Tombi exclaimed. Courtney shuddered as she heard a Pikachu calling out orders to the other Pikachu. Silence, then the door slowly opened. All the girls shrieked when they saw a dark shadow appear. And all the Pikachu behind it. Pichu turned around, smiled and waved again. Courtney wondered why Pichu was waving at the Pikachu.

"Stay back!" Sunny threatened. The shadow stepped forward. The Pikachu ran forward, sending all the girls screaming. Pichu laughed and walked up to the Pikachu, each one gave Pichu a gentle lick on the forehead.

"You three alright? You all look as if a Ghastly scared you," A familiar voice asked. Courtney nearly fainted with relief.

"Thank goodness its only you," Courtney gasped.

"Who?" The other two asked in unison.

"Howl!" Courtney answered. Howl stepped out of the shadows.

"You girls haven't even left the station yet and your in need of help," Howl teased, "Lets get all of you back to your carriage, Latias is sick with worry."

Later when the girls were back in the train carriage Courtney saw all the Pikachu give Pichu a berry. Howl could see Courtney's confusion.

"Pichu is part of those Pikachu's family," Howl explained as Pichu hopped in.

"Really?" Courtney asked with surprise. Pichu nodded and waved good-bye, the Pikachu waved back.

Shady
12-01-2006, 04:04 AM
OOC: Howl's back already? And I can't think of anything to write... Tombi hasn't posted either so continue if you want Entei.

Tombi
12-01-2006, 09:55 AM
OOC: Howl's back already? And I can't think of anything to write... Tombi hasn't posted either so continue if you want Entei.
OCC: Why is Howl back? >.< He was meant to be back later on in the rp...
and I can't think of anything either... goddamnit.

Entei_3000
12-01-2006, 05:35 PM
OOC: We haven't left the trainstation yet, don't worry, he was only for that post. Sorry if I made you two mad.

Shady
12-02-2006, 08:27 AM
OOC: I'm not mad... don't worry. Uumm... this is a tough one to think of...

IC:

A siren could be heard in the background. The train was about to leave.

"Well... this is goodbye, at least for a while." said Sunny to Howl. All the girls gave him one final hug. Pichu did the same to his family.

Howl stepped off the train as it started to move.

"Good luck!" he yelled after the speeding train.

Within seconds the station was a mear dot in the distance.

Tombi
12-02-2006, 10:10 AM
OCC: I'm not mad ^_^ Sorry this is so short...

IC:
"Well," Tombi sat down on the seats with a bump. "I didn't expect to see him again that quickly."
"Yes, but it was lucky he was passing!" Sunny grinned.
"Mm hmm." Courtney hugged Pichu and fingered the fur on top of it's head.
"We better relax. Maybe get some sleep. The Train ride's gonna be pretty long," Tombi yawned and stretched. Kyosan yawned as well (god, I'm yawning just writing this! lol *yawns*), stretching her long slender legs in front of her and dipping into a pounce position.
Tombi layed down on the seats and feel asleep with a smile, as Howl's face lingered in her mind.

Shady
12-02-2006, 10:58 AM
It was still the middle of the day, but Sunny felt extremely tired. The sun was shining through the window, but it was very easily to fall asleep. She noticed everyone around her slowly drooping off...

Sunny was awoken later by a sudden jolt in the train... seemed to be nothing. The train was slowing down, the same voice spoke through the trains speakers.

"Viridian City" it said. A few people started to make their way towards the trains door.

"Next stop, Indigo Plateau"

Sunny fell back to sleep.

Entei_3000
12-02-2006, 08:40 PM
Courtney fell back on the seat and stared out the window. She watched the scenery pass by, Pichu slept by Kyosan. Courtney began to feel a little homesick, she wondered what her parents were doing. She suddenly sat up, she could see a small island far off. Her eyelids slowly drooped, her body relaxed as she drifted off to sleep.

"Pichu, Pichu, Pichu," Pichu said softly in his sleep.

Tombi
12-03-2006, 01:07 PM
Kyosan stirred slightly, and Pichu mumbled nonsense fiercely, protesting.
Tombi was having a strange dream...

Tombi was walking down a hall. It was pitch black, she couldn't see anything. Suddenly, there was a yelp and Kyosan disappeared. Tombi panicked and called out for Kyosan, but all she could hear was a strange, rasping breathing near her face. She turned and ran down the corridor, but they were gaining on her. She went faster and faster, petrified, when she suddenly tripped and fell down, down, into the ocean. Howl was swimming next to her, laughing, and Kyosan was paddling, squealing happily. Then, something grabbed her leg, and a Sharpedo pulled her down. Kyosan waved blurrily, above the surface as she was dragged down, and Howl called out,
"I never really loved you............................................... .........."
She woke up, sweating and shaking.
"C-Courtney..." she trembled...

Entei_3000
12-04-2006, 12:02 AM
Courtney looked at Tombi, she looked liek she'd seen a ghost. Courtney put her arm around her friend.

"What's wrong, Tombi?" Courtney asked gently, "Its OK, calm down. Take a deep breath."

Shady
12-04-2006, 03:27 AM
OOC: Gotta love the bad dreams

IC:

Sunny awoke to find Courtney with hers arms around Tombi, comforting her.

"What's wrong?" Sunny asked

"Tombi had a bad dream..." replied Courtney

"Oh are you ok Tombi?"

"I will be ok... it was really scary though" Tombi said. Pichu jumped up onto Tombi, trying to make her feel better.

"Indigo Plateu" said the woman's voice on the loudspeaker. Two young girls walked onto the train from the platform. One of them had a Pichu on there shoulder, similar to Courtney's.

"I heard that there was a battle aboard this train..." said one of the girls.

"Yeah, word travels fast when team Rocket is involved" said the other.

"I heard a woman, she said that it was three girls about the same age as us. They beat down some of Giovanni's most powerful pokemon." said the first girl.

The girl's stood still as they caught sight of Sunny, Courtney and Tombi.

OOC: You've got to have some new character's at one point or another lol

Tombi
12-04-2006, 12:33 PM
OOC: Gotta love the bad dreams

IC:

Sunny awoke to find Courtney with hers arms around Tombi, comforting her.

"What's wrong?" Sunny asked

"Tombi had a bad dream..." replied Courtney

"Oh are you ok Tombi?"

"I will be ok... it was really scary though" Tombi said. Pichu jumped up onto Tombi, trying to make her feel better.

"Indigo Plateu" said the woman's voice on the loudspeaker. Two young girls walked onto the train from the platform. One of them had a Pichu on there shoulder, similar to Courtney's.

"I heard that there was a battle aboard this train..." said one of the girls.

"Yeah, word travels fast when team Rocket is involved" said the other.

"I heard a woman, she said that it was three girls about the same age as us. They beat down some of Giovanni's most powerful pokemon." said the first girl.

The girl's stood still as they caught sight of Sunny, Courtney and Tombi.

OOC: You've got to have some new character's at one point or another lol
OCC: Yush.

Tombi sat up and shook her head.
"I hate bad dreams," she said, and she shivered slightly. Then she noticed the two girls.
I hate it when people stare at me... She scowled.
"Um, hi..." Sunny smiled.
"Can we help you?" asked Courtney. Tombi stood up with her arms folded.
Kyosan stood next to her, one paw in front of the other, her head bowed slightly, staring back at the two girls.
"Are... are you the girls who... defeated Giovanni?" One stuttered.
Tombi shut her eyes and laughed slightly.
Amateurs, she thought. I have no time for these two...
"Yes..." she smiled. "We were more than a match for him."
One of the girls gasped and stared at Tombi adoringly. Tombi's eyes snapped open and she glared at her. Her smile faded.
"Tombi, what's your problem?" Courtney hissed.
Tombi turned, her hair shining as it swung around her shoulders.
"Kyosan."
Kyosan bounded to her owners heel and looked over her shoulder. Tombi didn't look back.
What do they know? She thought as she walked from the train cabin.
Sunny sighed.
"What's up with her?" She wondered aloud.
"Um, I'm Sakura," Said one of the girls shakily.

OCC: I'll let someone else make up the other charcters name...

Entei_3000
12-04-2006, 06:55 PM
Courtney was shocked at Tombi's attitude toward the two girls. She's never seen Tombi that way before. OK, maybe she did when the three were younger. But it'd been awhile. When one of the girls introduced herself Courtney smiled and nodded.

"I'm Courtney," Courtney said politely.

"I'm Macey," The other girl said.

"And I'm Sunny," Sunny finished. Sakura, the girl with the Pichu. Spotted Curtney's Pichu, she squealed and swooped up Courtney's Pichu. Courtney tensed, but then relaxed as Sakura placed Pichu back down, her own Pichu bounded down to Courtney's.

"You like Pichu, too?" Sakura asked, sitted down beside Courtney.

"You bet, I love them," Courtney replied, she looked down at Pichu, "Although I don't know when he'll evolve."

"I can help with that," Macey said. She took out a brush, comb and a couple of other grooming things.

"So, who wants to go first? Sunny? I bet you have Pokemon who'd love a groming," Macey said, a friendly smiled on her face. Courtney and Pichu slipped out to go find Tombi. She found her looking out a window of the train.

"Tombi?" Courtney said softly, "Is there somethng wrong?" Courtney walked over and placed her arm around Tombi. To Courtney Sunny and Tombi were like her sisters, she was an only child in her family. So she always thought of Sunny and Tombi as her sisters. And they almost were, too. All three spent a lot of time together. Sure, they fought sometimes. But not enough to make them so mad at each other they wouldn't talk to each other again.

Tombi
12-04-2006, 07:30 PM
Tombi shrugged Courtney's arm off.
"I'm ok." She said. She turned, and sat down at one of the seats.
"Tombi..." Courtney couldn't understand it.
"I'm ok!" Tombi said fiercely. She shuffled over and leant her back against the wall of the cabin, shuddering slightly at the rough movement of the train.
Courtney sat down next to her. After a couple of minutes, Tombi sighed.
"It was that dream... Howl was in it. And he said... he s-said..."

Shady
12-05-2006, 02:24 AM
"He said what?" asked Sunny

"He... he said he never really loved me" Tombi replied, trying to fight back the tears.

The two new girls looked very puzzled. Staring right at Tombi.

"How about you girls go do a lap of the train, huh?" said Courtney. She didn't want her friend embarrassed by the two onlookers. The girls mumbled something under their breathe's and left.

"You know... it was only a dream" said Sunny, trying to calm her down.

"But, it was so life like. I could hear his voice." Tombi said. She was sniffing with tears starting to pour down her face.

Entei_3000
12-05-2006, 03:33 PM
Courtney embraced her friend. She didn't know what to say.

"Well, let's be thankful it was only a dream," Courtney said at last, "I know Howl loves you, we all know, and you do too. And even though you don't don't want to admit it, you love him too." Courtney tickled Tombi, then Kyosan.

"Yeah, but it still felt so real..." Tombi replied. Sunny put her arm around Tombi.

"It was only a dream," Sunny said.

"Yeah, I guess," Tombi replied softly.

Suddenly Latias dropped from the ceiling, making the girls shriek.

"Latias! Were you hiding?" Sunny asked. Latias nodded, she looked at the door.

"She must be afraid of Sakura and Macey," Courtney guessed.

OOC: Can't forget about Latias, she's the reason we're on the train:wink:

Tombi
12-05-2006, 05:42 PM
OCC: Yush... poor Latias xD

Tombi squealed and laughed, and Kyosan giggled madly, rolling on her back and kicking her long legs in the air. Sunny and Courtney laughed.
"Um, we're back..."
Macey and Sakura peeped fearfully at Tombi. Tombi smiled, trying to be friendly.
"So... hi. Who are you guys?"
"Um, I'm Sakura..."
"And I'm Macey..."
"Cool. Say, can we see your Pokemon?" Tombi asked.

Tombi
12-07-2006, 06:01 PM
OCC: Sorry to double post, but where is everyone? >.<

Entei_3000
12-07-2006, 09:05 PM
OOC: Sorry I took so long.

IC:
Macey and Sakura's faces lit up.

"Sure!" They said in unison. Macey threw three balls into the air. Her Pokemon were a Furret, a Kecleon and an Eevee.

"Wow, they look so cool!" Sunny exclaimed, bending down to pet the Furret. Courtney admired the Kecleon, and Tombi and Kyosan played with the Eevee.

"My turn," Sakura said, she threw four balls into the air. Her Pichu jumped up with them.

OOC: I'll let you two decide what Sakura's Pokemon are.

Shady
12-08-2006, 02:59 AM
OCC: Sorry to double post, but where is everyone? >.<

OOC: So sorry... I had to go away for a few days. I thought it wouldnt effect it too much... :confused:

IC:

Sakura threw her pokeballs into the air. From them came a Skitty, Nidorina, Sunflora and a Beautifly.

"Ooh..." said Sunny. I love your Beautifly, I'm sure it would make great friends with my Butterfree." Sunny let out her Butterfree. The two bugs fluttered around each other, probably getting to know one another.

Skitty ran over to play with Kyosan, Eevee, Furret and Tombi.

The rest of the girls pokemon just seemed to be enjoying the company of some new friends.

Tombi
12-08-2006, 04:15 PM
"Brebrebre!" Kyosan stalked round Eevee, towering over the little bundle of fluffness. Eevee squealed happily and ran around, chasing it's tail. Kyosan giggled and flopped down. Eevee came and sat on her head, bending down one of Kyosan's ears (I might draw that, lol) Tombi laughed.
"Come on out, guys!" She yelled, hurling two PokeBalls into the air.
"Treecko!"
"Lectrike! Electrike!"

Entei_3000
12-10-2006, 12:41 AM
Sakura smiled as she watched her Pokemon play, then she turned to Tombi and Sunny.

"Can I speak to you two alone for a minute?" Sakura asked. She led the two out of the room, leaving Macey and Courtney with the Pokemon.

"There's something I want to tell you, and ask you," Sakura started, "Well, this Pichu," She stroked Her Pichu's head softly, "He realy isn't mine. I found him hurt out the forest. I find lots of Pokemno hurt and then take care of them."

"Like Mr. Fuji?" Tombi asked.

"Yeah, sort of. Then once the Pokemon are better I find them good trainers who'll take care of them," Sakura paused, then she took a deep breath, "Now that this Pichu is better, I need to find a good trainer for him. So, I was wondering..." Sakura's voice trailed off.

"If what?" Sunny prompted.

"If you could ask Courtney if she could take care of him," Sakura finished. Tombi and Sunny looked startled.

"I think you should ask her yourself," Sunny answered.

"Me too," Tombi added, "I'm sure she'll say yes. But it might be a good idea to ask her first." Sakura nodded slowly.

"OK," Sakura replied softly.

Shady
12-10-2006, 05:33 AM
Sunny, Tombi and Sakura walked back out to rejoin Macey and Courtney.

"What was that about?" Courtney asked Sunny quietly

"You'll find out in a sec..." Sunny replied

Courtney stood looking puzzled as Sunny walked over to check on Beutifly and Butterfree. Sakura strolled over nervously, trying to work up some courage.

"I don't understand why she is so nervous" said Tombi to Macey

"She's always nervous around new people. Haven't ever bothered to ask why." Macey said as both girls tried to hear what was going on.

"Courtney? I have something to ask you." Sakura said, picking up her Pichu. Courtney's Pichu stamped around as if asking for his friend back.

"Yes?"

"I was wondering if you would take my Pichu." Sakura said

"Wah..." Courtney said in reply, stunned at the girls decision

"Well... you see, I take care of pokemon that have been hurt or abandoned. When they get better I find a good, kind trainer to take care of it. I see how happy your Pichu is, so I thought you would do just as good to this one."

"Well... of course... if you want me too." said Courtney, still in a little shock.

"Really! Great!" said Sakura, jumping for joy.

"It's no problem... really"

Entei_3000
12-10-2006, 12:38 PM
OOC: Shady, your Christmas countdown is really cool. I can't believe its almost Christmas!

IC:
Sakura handed Pichu to Courtney, Courtney's other Pichu hopped onto her lap. The two Pichu looked at each other, then started mimicing each other.

Macey just stared, she hadn't known that her friend took care of injured Pokemon. Courtney saw Macey's exppression and laughed.

"So, where are you three headed?" Sakura asked.

OOC: I almost forgot, we all can catch Pokemon on our way to Goldenrod.

And one more thing: WHERE ARE THE BRAVERY LIONS?! They haven't posted for a long time.

GrassMaster714
12-10-2006, 01:14 PM
"This battle will be a team battle with only two pokemon on each side" the judge of the battle explained. "I will use furret and noctowl" said Mark. "Okey then I will use crawdaunt" Matthew said and threw a pokeball. There was a white flash and a crawdaunt apeared.

Tombi
12-10-2006, 05:01 PM
"This battle will be a team battle with only two pokemon on each side" the judge of the battle explained. "I will use furret and noctowl" said Mark. "Okey then I will use crawdaunt" Matthew said and threw a pokeball. There was a white flash and a crawdaunt apeared.
OCC: Blummin' heck, can't you make it a bit longer than that?!

IC:

"We're going to Goldenrod," Tombi busied herself in her backpack. "Off to deliver Latias to her brother."
Sakura and Macey's eyes opened wide.
"Wow! That's so cool!"
"You're so lucky!"
"Brebre!" Kyosan's ears pricked and the girls stopped.
"Next Stop, Goldenrod City," Said a muffled voice over the intercom. (That is where we are going, right? >.<)
"Wow," Sunny looked astonished. "I didn't realise we were on the train for so long!"
"Me neither!" Laughed Courtney, "but who cares?"

DarkAmethyst
12-10-2006, 05:56 PM
"Ok then. Pikachu, go get 'em!" Ash said, allowing the yellow electric mouse to leap off of his shoulder into the battlefield. Sparks danced along it cheeks as it stood facing its opponent.

Possible attacks and combinations ran through Ash's mind. He stood, ready, waiting for Mark to make the first move.

Shady
12-11-2006, 04:03 AM
OOC: What? There already? It's a bit early isn't it? :confused:

Tombi
12-11-2006, 05:40 PM
OOC: What? There already? It's a bit early isn't it? :confused:
OCC: Hmm... true... but the train bit is getting very boring xP

Entei_3000
12-11-2006, 06:46 PM
OOC: Well I'll make a bit more interesting...

IC:
Courtney looked out the window, she hoped that the Bravery Lions would be there when they reached Goldenrod.

Suddenly the train jolted to a stop. Sunny, Macey and Sakura flew off their seats and landed on Courtney and Tombi.

"Oof, what happened?" Courtney gasped as Macey landed on her. Courtney's two Pichu bounded towards the window, they started squealing and poinjting frantically. The five girls peered out the window. What they saw wasnt good.

"What are Magma and Aqua gurnts doing here?" Sunny murmured.

"Working together?" Macey finished.

"I don't know. And I have a feeling it involves us and Latias," Tombi added.

"Lets sneak out the door, the grunts are thankfully on the opposite side," Courtney whispered, as if one of the grunts would hear her. The five girls and Latias quietly snuck out the door and peeked around the carriage. Suddenly Macey screamed. Courtney, Sunny, Tombi and Sakura whirled around, they faced at least a dozen gurnts. Latias made a loud scream as one of the gurnts grabbed her.

"Get back!" Courtney yelled, she raced towards Latias, but a grunt pushed her away. She hit the ground hard. Courtney winced when she landed. Pichu and Pichu stood in front of their trainer and sent out a Thunderbolt, but it wasn't very strong, all it did was make the grunt stagger backwards.

"What are we gonna do?" Sunny asked.

Shady
12-11-2006, 11:06 PM
OOC: Sounds like a battle to me :happy: lol

IC:

Sunny saw 2 aqua grunts and 2 magma grunts step forward. They each held one pokeball each.

"Oh, it's a battle you want?" asked Tombi confidently. The grunts didn't answer, they simply released all their pokemon.

"Go Numel!"

"Go Carvanha!"

"Go Mightyena!"

"Go Golbat!"

The four pokemon stood in front of their respective trainers, looking menacing.

"Go Corsola!" Sunny yelled

"C'mon Kyosan!"

"You too Swablu!"

"Ok Sunflora! Go!"

"Go Kecleon!"

A few people from inside the train carriage left. They didn't want to be right in the middle of this heated battle.

"I'll start! Numel Magnitude!"

Tombi
12-12-2006, 06:02 PM
OCC: Team Aqua pwns Magma

"Kyosan, jump! Guys, do the same with you and your pokemon!" Tombi shot back immediately.
Kyosan leapt into the air. Swablu wasn't affected, Corsola also leapt gracefully. Kecleon quickly changed to flying type and was also not affected. Sunflora was swept up and it's trainer jumped. So did Tombi and the rest of the girls.
It was a magnitude 4, so it wasn't very long. No one got hit, apart from the grunts Pokemon (lol, I always laugh when that happens, I scream at my DS, HA! YOU DIED!)
As soon as Tombi landed, she ordered Kyosan to attack.
"C'mon Kyosan! Use Quick Attack on that Mightyena!"

OCC: I don't want to control anyone elses Pokemon, so I'll wait for someone else.

Shady
12-12-2006, 09:32 PM
OOC: Yeah.. I hate it when you really get into it, but you can't because of the other people :crackup: You can always control Sakura's or Macey's Pokemon. They are NPC's after all.

IC:

"Corsola, use spike cannon on Carvanha!" Corsola shot hundreds of tiny spikes at the Carvanha. Sunny knew better than to go for a physical attack with that pokemon. It could do some damage.

"Help out Sunflora! Use Petal Dance!" Sunflora started to dance around, releasing many beautiful pink petals. They were shot straight at Carvanha.

"Carvanha! Agility!" Said it's trainer. Carvanha started to dart around the room. The Petal dance missed. "Now use Take Down!" Carvanha turned and used it's speed to hit Sunflora with all it's might. A lous scraping sound was heard as Carvanha hit Sunflora. It's rough skin had scarred Sunflora badly.

OOC: Someone can take it from here... I don't want to hog the whole battle :oops:

Tombi
12-14-2006, 05:01 PM
OOC: I hate it too >.< Lol. Oh, how I love battles xP

White light shone from Kyosan's back legs. She leapt into the air and zipped straight for Mightyena. It's trainer gasped and Mightyena let out a confused "Arf?" but it was too late.
BLAM!
Kyosan blasted into the dark-type dog.
It howled and flew backwards, slamming into the wall. It slowly got up, and glared at Kyosan. She landed nimbly and waited for the next command.
"Don't stop Kyosan, Tackle!" Tombi yelled.
"Mightyena, dodge and use Take Down!" Yelled the grunt.
Mightyena dodged the tackle and smashed into Kyosan. She yelped and flew back.
"Now, use Bite!"
Mightyena bared its fangs and lunged, but Kyosan dodged.
"Tackle, Kyosan!"
WHACK
That was all it took. Mightyena was down!

Shady
12-14-2006, 11:10 PM
OOC: Ok... I'll stay with Sunny and Sakura's pokemon then...

IC:

"Oh! Sunflora!" screamed Sakura. Sakura's Sunflora pulled itself back up, ready for more.

"Carvanha! Toxic!" Carvanha's fin glowed purple, it darted right towards Sunflora.

"Corsola! Take it!" Sunny yelled, Corsola leapt and intercepted Carvanha just before it reached Sunflora. It looked badly poisoned.

"He he.. Stupid girl" said the aqua grunt.

"Not so much..." said Sunny "Corsola! Refresh!" Corsola flashed for a second, it looked completely healed.

"Sunflora? Think your ready for a little Solarbeam?" Sakura said. Sunflora's head started to glow, as it gathered in sunlight.

"Oh no you don't" said the grunt "Carvanha! Use Take down again!"

"Corsola! Stop it! Let Sunflora charge!" Corsola once again leapt in front of Sunflora and stopped Carvanha. Corsola's rock type gave it an advantage from this physical attack, but that didn't stop Carvanha from grazing it badly.

"Grr... Carvanha! Crunch Attack!"

"Corsola! keep it up!" Once again Corsola took the attack. It was starting to look really weak now.

"Just a little more..." said Sakura

"Ah!... Carvanha! Take it out!"

"Hold on Corsola!"

"Almost there!" said Sakura

Corsola took beating after beating. It would faint for sure soon.

"Oh.. Sunflora! Solarbeam!"

Corsola jumped out of the way as Sunflora let out a powerful Solarbeam. Carvanha didn't stand a chance, it collapsed on the floor.

Entei_3000
12-14-2006, 11:38 PM
OOC: Wow, sorry I haven't been posting. I feel bad, not posting in my own Role-play. :oops

Krackerjack, please keep your comments to yourself. You have your opinions, and we have ours. But we're having fun, that's what counts. Now, an RP without fun would be boring, yes?

IC:
Courtney recovered quickly from the Magnitude, she looked at her two Pichu.

"Alright, guys. Let's have a team up. Swablu! Piggyback Pichu and Pichu over to the Golbat. Pichu, Pichu, once you two are in range use Thunderbolt together! Swablu, use your Gust attck to make the Thunderbolt reach Golbat!" Courtney called out. Her Pokemon carried out the commands perfectly, Golbat almost fell to the ground, but its trainer threw an Oran Berry at it.

"No way!" Courtney cried, "That's it. Swablu, Pichu, Pichu. Repeat the attack again! Swablu, catch any Oran Berries that grunt might throw!"

"Not a chance, missy," The grunt growled, "Golbat, Crunch her puny Pichu!" Courtney didn't have time to react. Her two Pichu her attacked, they fell off Swablu. But Swablu quickly and gracefully caught them.

"All right Swablu!" Courtney yelled, pumping her fist into the air. She suddenly spotted Latias, who'd thankfully broken free and was now fighting, she looked so majestic, full of power.

"Latias I bet your brother will be proud of you!" Courtney said. Latias squealed and attacked a grunt. Sending him running away.

"Baby!" Courtney called.

OOC: Ok, during this battle I have a suggestion to add a great affect. Put this address: http://youtube.com/watch?v=spgJxR1eJok in and just listen to it while you post.

One more thing, anyone have nicknames for Courtney's two Pichu?

Krackerjack
12-15-2006, 01:03 AM
lol you really didn't want me to post in this rpg did you entei. Well guess what I'm here. not to be mean, but to try and help you. Having Fun? If you are having fun reading this then I would hate to see you guys reading a good book and or rpg. You'd probably go crazy. Please if you were descriptive of what you were doing. then when I read your rpgs I wouldn't feel like I'm watching someone play the video game or the show.
this is what I consider bad.
"Pikachu use thundershock"

The attack was super effective!

Golbat fainted.

Mary jumped up and ran around excited from winning her first battle.
that is bad.

this is what I would consider pretty good.
Mary was sweating as if she were in a sona. The fact that she was about to participate in her first battle made her even more nervous than when she got her first pokemon! Her opponent walked out with confidence in every single step that he took. The man radiated confidence. It was as if he had an aura of assurance that sorounded him, protecting him from would be defeaters. Mary pulled out her pokeball very slowly. It was as if she knew she wasn't going to be able to win. She held out her ball with hesitation and called for a pikachu that was amazingly small. "That piece of (insert swear word here) wont last against me. The puny thing" said the Trainer as he began to get agitated at the fact that she expected to win with a mere pikachu. She took great offense to his remark "It just evolved you retard" she shouted, but quickly she closed her mouth and put her hand over her mouth as if shocked that she did such a thing. It was then that her eyes widened. She realized that the only way she was going to be able to even try to pull out the win was to let that force that she was holding in, out. The man threw out a pokeball that contained a wartortle. The wartortle stood their with a superman pose in all its glory. Mary knew that he was insulting her by using such a pokemon that he knew had a type disadvantage. Both her face and her opponents face turn serious as the battle was about to begin.

thats just a sliver of my power(lol I'm just joking calm down) thats pretty good considering it came off the top. anyway please consider that it is far more fun to read something that is descriptive rather than something that is boring and stupid. Consider harry potter, which I dont read(No seriously), people like the book because they were able to visualize what was going on to a degree that was almost like they were right their looking at it. please understand I'm trying to make it more fun for you and it can't be fun if it has a boring story and the characters dont develope. Just read a book. They tend to have what an rpg should have in it.

Shady
12-15-2006, 01:08 AM
[Post]

OOC: What are you even doing here? All I have seen in ay of your post on this forum is giving people crap about their RP's. Instead of going through everyone elses RP's, why don't you just worry about your own? Now please stop spamming up this thread.

Krackerjack
12-15-2006, 01:20 AM
spam is a pointless post. my posts acctually try to help you. If you read them. which you obviously haven't. because you are marking it as spam.

Shady
12-15-2006, 01:51 AM
OOC:

Why do you care what other people's RP's are like? It isn't affecting you in any way.

I still don't see why you feel the need to go around to alot of this forums RP's and push your opinion on people. You shouldn't be even posting in RP's unless you are actually involved in them. So stop acting all high and mighty, telling us what to do, and just go back to your own RP.

Krackerjack
12-15-2006, 01:58 AM
OOC:

Why do you care what other people's RP's are like? It isn't affecting you in any way.

I still don't see why you feel the need to go around to alot of this forums RP's and push your opinion on people. You shouldn't be even posting in RP's unless you are actually involved in them. So stop acting all high and mighty, telling us what to do, and just go back to your own RP.
did you read my post? I think not. Why do I care? because I like to read RPGs, but I get here and there is only one good one to read. I haven't pushed my opinion on you. I've merely told you that you could improve. Which you aren't listening too. High and mighty? Helping you isn't high and mighty and since you insist on wanting to war with me then lets do it over PM as I have no intention of clogging the RPG.

Tombi
12-15-2006, 09:19 AM
did you read my post? I think not. Why do I care? because I like to read RPGs, but I get here and there is only one good one to read. I haven't pushed my opinion on you. I've merely told you that you could improve. Which you aren't listening too. High and mighty? Helping you isn't high and mighty and since you insist on wanting to war with me then lets do it over PM as I have no intention of clogging the RPG.
OOC: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? Did we ask you to 'rate' this rp? No. You're a new trainer, what do you know about rp's on this forum? We are having a great time, I love this rp. I think that the posts are descriptive and fun, we don't do long ones because we want the rp to last and to distribute the story evenly between all players. Sure, your post was good, but we don't come here to type like we're in a flippin English lesson.
One point.
ROLEPLAYS. ARE. FOR. FUN
NOT. ENGLISH.LESSONS.
Got it?
Now, go away and don't spam here, because you may find yourself banned. I don't care if you think I'm horrible, but all you do is give people grief about their rps.
Go make a spam thread.

~Tombi

Daniella Defines Divinity
12-15-2006, 10:34 AM
Leave them alone KrackerJack, let them do what they want its their rp. I don't like short non descriptive posting either, but you can't expect everyone to be able to make lengthy posts with a lot of description, English isn't everyone strong point.

And you're really not helping, you're telling them how bad it is then just give an example.. they're not going to listen to you if you insult them first. Try using some tact "Hey, I don't mean to barge in your thread, but I have a few suggestion that may help improove your rping" Manners go a long way!

Anyway, don't do it again, leave them to their own devices, if you don't like reading this one, go read another one.

EDIT: I hear you've been spotted doing this type of thing before so temp ban, come back when you've calmed down and changed your tune

Tombi
12-15-2006, 01:41 PM
Leave them alone KrackerJack, let them do what they want its their rp. I don't like short non descriptive posting either, but you can't expect everyone to be able to make lengthy posts with a lot of description, English isn't everyone strong point.

And you're really not helping, you're telling them how bad it is then just give an example.. they're not going to listen to you if you insult them first. Try using some tact "Hey, I don't mean to barge in your thread, but I have a few suggestion that may help improove your rping" Manners go a long way!

Anyway, don't do it again, leave them to their own devices, if you don't like reading this one, go read another one.

EDIT: I hear you've been spotted doing this type of thing before so temp ban, come back when you've calmed down and changed your tune
w00t w00t, go Daniella! Thankyou very much for sorting him out for us. He annoyed me... lol.
Thanks again!

Now, lets rp!!

GrassMaster714
12-15-2006, 07:06 PM
[QUOTE=TombiThePokeMaster;761592]OCC: Team Aqua pwns Magma[QUOTE]

OOC sorry I havent been posting. Tombi you must have ruby version lol

IC "Furret use dig!" Mark ordered and the furret dug a hole in the ground. "This will be easy to take care of I taught my crawdaunt how to do this before we left. Crawdaunt use hydro pump down that hole!"Matthew said. A little while after Crawdaunt shot the water down the hole a fountain of water came up from the ground with marks furret on top of it. "Now crawdaunt jump up in the air in use headbutt!" The atack worked perfectly. Latios was watching the battle and apeared very happy when the atacks hit.

Tombi
12-16-2006, 02:52 PM
[QUOTE=TombiThePokeMaster;761592]OCC: Team Aqua pwns Magma[QUOTE]

OOC sorry I havent been posting. Tombi you must have ruby version lol

IC "Furret use dig!" Mark ordered and the furret dug a hole in the ground. "This will be easy to take care of I taught my crawdaunt how to do this before we left. Crawdaunt use hydro pump down that hole!"Matthew said. A little while after Crawdaunt shot the water down the hole a fountain of water came up from the ground with marks furret on top of it. "Now crawdaunt jump up in the air in use headbutt!" The atack worked perfectly. Latios was watching the battle and apeared very happy when the atacks hit.
OOC: Yush, I have ruby. Magma suck. Aqua own.

Entei_3000
12-17-2006, 12:07 AM
[QUOTE=GrassMaster714;767228][QUOTE=TombiThePokeMaster;761592]OCC: Team Aqua pwns Magma
OOC: Yush, I have ruby. Magma suck. Aqua own.
I'm waiting for you or Shady to post, Tombi.

Tombi
12-17-2006, 02:48 PM
[QUOTE=TombiThePokeMaster;769178][QUOTE=GrassMaster714;767228]
I'm waiting for you or Shady to post, Tombi.
OOC: I'm waiting for Shady... lol.

Shady
12-18-2006, 02:26 AM
OOC: Why is everyone waiting for me? :oops:

IC:

"Argh!" yelled the aqua grunt as he ran back through a door which lead to another train carriage.

"Looks like only two more left. A Numel and a Mightyena." said Sunny. She noticed that Macey was standing a bit distant. She hadn't joined in the battle yet. She was rubbing her hands nervously.

"You take the next battle Macey.." said Tombi. trying to encourage Macey to join in.

"Erm... I don't know. I have never really battled before." she replied, looking at the floor.

"We will help you. Go on." said Courtney. Macey's Kecleon looked as if it was ready.

"Alright then! Go Kecleon attack that Numel with Faint Attack!" she yelled, trying to impress the other's. Though she still looked very nervous.

Her Kecleon vanished. Numel looked around, trying to spot where Kecleon was coming from. Kecleon reappeared behind the Numel and hit it hard. Numel was knocked onto it's stomach.

"C'mon Numel! We arn't going to lose to a couple of girls and their weakling pokemon!" the magma grunt yelled over the cheers of the other 4 girls. "Use Flamethrower!" Numel sent a huge blast of fire directly at Kecleon.

"Macey! Quick, make him dodge!" yelled Sunny. Macey seemed to freeze up as the fire came closer.

"Macey!" yelled Courtney. Macey seemed to snap out of it.

"Kecleon! Dodge it!" but it was too late. Kecleon was already engulfed by fire. It seemed to be ok, it had sustained no burns. Kecleon's usual green skin turned a shade of light red.

"What's happening with Kecleon, Macey?" asked Courtney.

"Oh... that? That's just his ability. Everytime he is hurt from an attack, he takes on the type of that attack."

"Is that so..." said the grunt with a smirk on his ugly face. "Numel! Magnitude!" He knew this attack would be very effective now that Kecleon was a fire type.

"Kecleon! Do like you did before! Jump!" instructed Macey. Kecleon launched itself into the air. It could see the magnitude ripping below it.

Kecleon started to descend, back down. Macey noticed that the magnitude was still in effect. Kecleon was going to fall right back onto it.

"Oh no!" screamed Macey. Courtney spotted her Swablu and got an idea.

"Swablu! Catch it!" Swablu swooped down to catch the pokemon. Kecleon landed squarely on it's back. But Kecleon was much too heavy for the little bird. Swablu landed on the floor and took the magnitude's full force. It looked heavily damaged.

"I'm so sorry Courtney!" said Macey

'It's ok... Just finish your battle." said Courtney, who was attending to her Swablu.

"Ok... Kecleon, Substitute!" Kecleon made a copy of itself. Exactly the same.

It stood back with it's trainer.

"Huh? Numel Attack the real Kecleon with another flamethrower!" Numel sent a large blast of flames at the decoy Kecleon.

"Heh... your pokemon always attack the substitute." said Macey smugly. "Kecleon use Psybeam!" Kecleon walked around the front of the substitute and sent of powerful looking beam of psychic energy at Numel. It was sent flying across the room, landing on top of it's trainer. It had fainted from exhaustion.

"Huray!" cheered the girls.

"You did it Macey! You won your first battle!" Macey looked over joyed with the outcome.

"It's not over yet though." said Sunny. She pointed to the last grunt and his Mightyena. The Mightyena started to snarl at the girls. It looked very intimidating.

"Who what's to talk me on?" said the last grunt. A wide grin was spread across his scarred face.

OOC: Wow... long post :oops:

Tombi
12-18-2006, 05:31 PM
OOC: Anyone mind if I take him on? Or do you want to, Entei?

Entei_3000
12-18-2006, 06:01 PM
OOC: Anyone mind if I take him on? Or do you want to, Entei?
Go ahead, Tombi. The battle's all yours.

Anyone have any nicknames for Courtney's two Pichu?

Tombi
12-18-2006, 06:28 PM
Go ahead, Tombi. The battle's all yours.

Anyone have any nicknames for Courtney's two Pichu?
OOC: Um... do you want Japanesy names?

IC:
"I will." Tombi stepped up confidently, Kyosan beside her.
"Ha, c'mon then, little girlie!" The grunt scoffed. "I wont go easy!"
"Bring it!" Yelled Tombi. "Kyosan, Quick Attack!"
"Mightyena, Take Down!"
Kyosan was speeding right for Mightyenas attack.
"Kyosan, dodge, and use Tackle!" Tombi reacted quickly, as Macey stared, picking up battle techniques.
Mightyena narrowly missed Kyosan's hind legs and it crashed into the wall of the train. Several people screamed as the carriage rocked. Kyosan hit the wall and pushed off with her legs, whacking a dazed Mightyena back into the place where it had crashed.
"Now finish it off with Bite!" Tombi ordered, but the Grunt screamed,
"Mightyena! Tackle!"
Using it's remaining strength, Mightyena delivered a critical hit smack into Kyosan. She flew back and crashed into the wall (people screamed again) and hit the ground, knocked out. Mightyena fainted too.
"My only Pokemon!" Gasped Grunt.
"Shame." Tombi smiled weakly, though she was desperate to get to Kyosan, "I have two more."
She held up her Pokeballs threateningly, but the Grunt legged it.

Entei_3000
12-18-2006, 10:22 PM
OOC: Sure.

IC:
Courtney watched as she tended to Swablu. Macey looked sad.

"Don't worry about it, Macey," Courtney said to her, "Every trainer makes mistakes. The trick is to learn from them."

"I guess," Macey sighed. Curtney turned to Tombi.

"Is Kyosan OK?" Courtney asked. Her two Pichu were walking toward Kyosan slowly. They looked at each other with matching looks of worry.

Tombi
12-19-2006, 02:01 PM
OOC: Sure.

IC:
Courtney watched as she tended to Swablu. Macey looked sad.

"Don't worry about it, Macey," Courtney said to her, "Every trainer makes mistakes. The trick is to learn from them."

"I guess," Macey sighed. Curtney turned to Tombi.

"Is Kyosan OK?" Courtney asked. Her two Pichu were walking toward Kyosan slowly. They looked at each other with matching looks of worry.
"I don't know..." Tombi bit her lip as she ran her fingers gently down Kyosans body. "That was a nasty hit... that wall is really solid..."
Kyosan opened her eyes and murmered. "Bre..."
"It's ok, Kyosan, it's ok..." Tombi sat down properly and stroked Kyosans head. She quickly checked her pockets for medicine, but found none.
"Does anyone have any potion?" She asked desperately.

Entei_3000
12-19-2006, 07:54 PM
Sakura ran over to Tombi and pulled out a Max Potion out of her bag.

"Here you go, little one," Sakura whispered gently to Kyosan. Soon Kysoan stood up and jumped into Tombi's arms, licking her face.

OOC: Wow, this is short. Sorry.

Tombi
12-20-2006, 03:55 PM
Sakura ran over to Tombi and pulled out a Max Potion out of her bag.

"Here you go, little one," Sakura whispered gently to Kyosan. Soon Kysoan stood up and jumped into Tombi's arms, licking her face.

OOC: Wow, this is short. Sorry.
OOC: That's ok. I'll let Shady go next.

Shady
12-20-2006, 11:33 PM
OOC: Oops.... kinda.. forgot about this :redface:. I think we might have to end the train or something soon... It is getting hard to think of ideas we can have on the train. So... What should I do... Stop at Goldenrod now? We can make something happen there while we are waiting for the Bravery lions.

Entei_3000
12-21-2006, 04:01 PM
OOC: Oops.... kinda.. forgot about this :redface:. I think we might have to end the train or something soon... It is getting hard to think of ideas we can have on the train. So... What should I do... Stop at Goldenrod now? We can make something happen there while we are waiting for the Bravery lions.
OOC: I'll go with any ideas you two have.

Tombi
12-21-2006, 04:35 PM
OOC: I'll go with any ideas you two have.
OOC: Same here... Shady, you can stop to train if you want. It'd be good... then we can catch some new Pokemon!!

Shady
12-21-2006, 11:10 PM
OOC: Uummmm... *thinks*.. Ok!

IC:

The girls were just started to relax back in their seats. The whole carriage had been cleared out by the recent battle, so they were able to let their pokemon out to play.

"I wonder how long we have until we get to Goldenrod?" asked Sunny, peering out the window. Latias did the same.

At that moment, the train started to screech and slow down. A loud bang was heard from somewhere at the front of the train.

"Attention all passenger's" said the cool woman's voice over the loudspeaker one more time. "We have encountered a problem with the train's engine. We are making an emergency stop at Blackthorn City. All passenger's must exit the train in a calm and orderly fasion. Thank you, and sorry for any inconvenience."

"Oh great... now we have to walk." said Sunny

"Look on the bright side... at least we get to explore Johto a little." said Tombi with a smile on her face. Latias jumped at this idea, she knew we were getting closer to Latios.

"What luck for us though..." said Sakura "Blackthorn was where we were headed anyway."

The train came to a sudden stop. Much less smoothly than the stops at other stations.

The girls boarded the platform and made their way out into Blackthorn City.

"Ooohh" said the girls as they walked past houses and shops.

"Well... this is where we are headed." said Macey "Hope you girls get to Goldenrod safely."

"I'm sure we will." said Courtney "Do you know the best way to get there?"

"Oh yes... Go through the Ice Path." Sakura said, pointing to a large cave to the north. Icicles were hanging from the cave's entrance.

"Alright then, here's our number's." said Sunny. She wrote three mobile phone number's on a spare piece of paper and handed it too Macey. "Stay in touch alright?"

"Ok. Ring us when you get to Goldenrod." Macey said

"Bye!" said Tombi, Sunny and Courtney as they headed north towards the Ice Path.

OOC: There you go Tombi... Now we have alot of time to reach Goldenrod.

Tombi
12-22-2006, 04:32 PM
OOC: Uummmm... *thinks*.. Ok!

IC:

The girls were just started to relax back in their seats. The whole carriage had been cleared out by the recent battle, so they were able to let their pokemon out to play.

"I wonder how long we have until we get to Goldenrod?" asked Sunny, peering out the window. Latias did the same.

At that moment, the train started to screech and slow down. A loud bang was heard from somewhere at the front of the train.

"Attention all passenger's" said the cool woman's voice over the loudspeaker one more time. "We have encountered a problem with the train's engine. We are making an emergency stop at Blackthorn City. All passenger's must exit the train in a calm and orderly fasion. Thank you, and sorry for any inconvenience."

"Oh great... now we have to walk." said Sunny

"Look on the bright side... at least we get to explore Johto a little." said Tombi with a smile on her face. Latias jumped at this idea, she knew we were getting closer to Latios.

"What luck for us though..." said Sakura "Blackthorn was where we were headed anyway."

The train came to a sudden stop. Much less smoothly than the stops at other stations.

The girls boarded the platform and made their way out into Blackthorn City.

"Ooohh" said the girls as they walked past houses and shops.

"Well... this is where we are headed." said Macey "Hope you girls get to Goldenrod safely."

"I'm sure we will." said Courtney "Do you know the best way to get there?"

"Oh yes... Go through the Ice Path." Sakura said, pointing to a large cave to the north. Icicles were hanging from the cave's entrance.

"Alright then, here's our number's." said Sunny. She wrote three mobile phone number's on a spare piece of paper and handed it too Macey. "Stay in touch alright?"

"Ok. Ring us when you get to Goldenrod." Macey said

"Bye!" said Tombi, Sunny and Courtney as they headed north towards the Ice Path.

OOC: There you go Tombi... Now we have alot of time to reach Goldenrod.
OOC: w00t.

IC:
"Well guys, c'mon!" Tombi said happily. "Race ya!" She and Kyosan zipped into the cave, Sunny and Courtney right behind her.

"WOA-OWWWW!" There was a scream, yelp, two thuds and a groan.
"It's too slippery in here," Tombi moaned, standing up and feeling her soaked jeans. Kyosan also stood up, her paws sliding everywhere, shivering in the cold and wet.
"Aw, Kyosan, c'mere." Tombi scooped up her soaked Pokemon and held her close. Water ran in streams down her top and trousers.

Sunny and Courtney were laughing madly. Tombi started to laugh too, and Kyosan started to giggle. Suddenly, her ears pricked and Tombi stopped abruptly.
"What is it?" She asked the black fox.
"Bre bre bre Umbreon, bre?" How the heck am I meant to know?
She leapt down from her owners grip and glanced around quickly. Latias cowered behind Sunny.

Something was moving in the shadows.