PDA

View Full Version : Groudon and The Larvitar face off.

Kylee the Larvitar
10-17-2006, 11:13 PM
Is Groudon tough the first time through? What about the pokemon coming up to Groudon? Are they tougher than any others?

^_^ Me and Chikorita(wishing it was Larvitar) are set to go, at Lv.25+

Is that enough leveling up to beat Groudon?

And should I take Absol? He's quite good, but I don't know if he'd be any use down there.

Hypocrisy is Fun
10-17-2006, 11:14 PM
As long as you have attract, you should do fine. :D

Kylee the Larvitar
10-17-2006, 11:15 PM
As long as you have attract, you should do fine. :D

Hmm, attract. I know exactly what it is... but where to get it?

Sent Reglay
10-17-2006, 11:17 PM
try snagging an Onix while your down there, its useful for sky tower. I just used smokescreen, but attract would work as well. It was easy for me, but I was level 31.

Hypocrisy is Fun
10-17-2006, 11:17 PM
Sometimes the Keckleon shop has it, other times you can find it randomly in a dungeon. It's a real lifesaver when it comes to legendarys.

Kylee the Larvitar
10-17-2006, 11:18 PM
I've got Return. Is that any good? And I think I might bring the confuser, My Ladyba, or whatever you call it.

Hmm, and funnily enough I've got Toxic on Chikorita, Water Gun+3 on Squirtle and Ladyba has Comet Punch, Supersonic, and some other forgettable move.

Mainly it seems I'm going to be leveling up alot n this dungeon so hopefully I'll be lv.30 by that time.

^_^

Monf3
10-18-2006, 08:02 PM
IF your squirtle knows water gun and chikorita knowa grass move, you should be fine. Take absol, to it with me everywhere until I beat Raqyaza

Ridley
10-18-2006, 08:06 PM
You could also bring some Link Boxes and right before Groudon, link all 4 moves together to do tons of damage. :tongue3:

Kylee the Larvitar
10-18-2006, 09:31 PM
IF your squirtle knows water gun and chikorita knowa grass move, you should be fine. Take absol, to it with me everywhere until I beat Raqyaza

Heh, yeah Absol rules for a time. I beat him with Chik and Squirt. Silver spikes, razor leaf, and loads of waterguns and protects were the trick. Plus the odd oran berry... lol

You could also bring some Link Boxes and right before Groudon, link all 4 moves together to do tons of damage. :tongue3:

Hmm, I have been having my suspicions about those...

Ridley
10-18-2006, 09:59 PM
Hmm, I have been having my suspicions about those...
You mean you don't think it'd work?
I beat Groudon with a 25 Tentacool like that.

Random thing I want to say: Gravelerocks do more to Legends than Silver Spikes etc. Hard to believe

Kylee the Larvitar
10-18-2006, 10:12 PM
You mean you don't think it'd work?
I beat Groudon with a 25 Tentacool like that.

Random thing I want to say: Gravelerocks do more to Legends than Silver Spikes etc. Hard to believe

Yeah, those blast seeds do nothing to the legends more than other items. They say all of them are weak against them.

My pokemon were about lv.27 when I faced Groudon. Managed to beat it first time through as well.

Ridley
10-18-2006, 10:18 PM
My pokemon were about lv.27 when I faced Groudon. Managed to beat it first time through as well.
I barely beat him first time at 22. :tongue3:

Kylee the Larvitar
10-18-2006, 10:23 PM
I barely beat him first time at 22. :tongue3:

Lol, he was an okay uber to battle, but he looked more tough than he actually was :P

YAY! I bought Flamethrower at Kecleon Shop. Cost me 8000 poke, but it was worth selling the duplicates of techneques I hate.:crackup: