PDA

View Full Version : Aw nya

RocketMeowth
10-20-2006, 01:54 AM
I lost HM Dive! I heard that you can get it back in Solar Cave so I went there. I found keys. Lovely lovely keys. I then found a door thing, plopped in a lovely lovely key and guess what. OMG WATER!! And I can't step on it cause I'm Meowth. And we all know how Meowth are just so horrified by little square water puddles.

Basically what I'm asking is, how the freaking nya do you get over the water? Do I need some sorta water Pokemon to do that?

Vegeta rules
10-20-2006, 02:05 AM
I lost HM Dive! I heard that you can get it back in Solar Cave so I went there. I found keys. Lovely lovely keys. I then found a door thing, plopped in a lovely lovely key and guess what. OMG WATER!! And I can't step on it cause I'm Meowth. And we all know how Meowth are just so horrified by little square water puddles.

Basically what I'm asking is, how the freaking nya do you get over the water? Do I need some sorta water Pokemon to do that?Yes you need a water pokemon or one of the three birds.Hope I helped

Kylee the Larvitar
10-20-2006, 02:18 AM
I think any pokemon with levitaion: eg, Ledyba, can go over water. Beware tho, they get burnt if flying over lava. Not a good thing...

RocketMeowth
10-20-2006, 02:19 AM
^^ Thanks you guys. That helped me out a lot.

Shadow Eevee
10-20-2006, 05:56 PM

Basically what I'm asking is, how the freaking nya do you get over the water? Do I need some sorta water Pokemon to do that?
Hahahahaha.....I lost it too,but you can get it back?

Neo Emolga
10-20-2006, 08:33 PM
Hahahahaha.....I lost it too,but you can get it back?

Yes you can.

It's a tough choice. If you don't want to teach it to any of your Pokemon, then you have to risk carrying it around and possibly losing it.

What you could do is just teach it to a low-level Pokemon that can learn it, go to the dungeon, and as soon as you get there, just hit "Farewell" on the Pokemon that would be too weak to go through the dungeon. That way, you make it to the dungeon without the risk of losing your HMs.

Shadow Eevee
10-20-2006, 08:44 PM
Yes you can.

It's a tough choice. If you don't want to teach it to any of your Pokemon, then you have to risk carrying it around and possibly losing it.

What you could do is just teach it to a low-level Pokemon that can learn it, go to the dungeon, and as soon as you get there, just hit "Farewell" on the Pokemon that would be too weak to go through the dungeon. That way, you make it to the dungeon without the risk of losing your HMs.
ok....
I'll try it.

Kylee the Larvitar
10-20-2006, 10:20 PM
Yes you can.

God, that is a smart idea. Why didn't I think of that. Well, I did think of switching leaders so I don't get hungry all the time.

AshMistyMayfan
10-20-2006, 10:35 PM
Just up your Pokemon's IQ so it learns 'Energy Saver.' I can go 15 floors in a 99 floor dungeon without having to eat an apple. As for Surf, yes you can get it back in Solar Cave.

Kylee the Larvitar
10-20-2006, 10:46 PM
Just up your Pokemon's IQ so it learns 'Energy Saver.' I can go 15 floors in a 99 floor dungeon without having to eat an apple. As for Surf, yes you can get it back in Solar Cave.

And isn't Waterfall also in the first keylocked door?

Hikozaru8
10-20-2006, 11:29 PM
My Charizard can walk on water. Why? It's IQ. Just keep givin ur meowth Gummis until it learns the IQ "All Terrain Hiker." Very Nifty.

Magedark
10-21-2006, 03:25 AM
How much IQ must it have?

tyr888
10-21-2006, 11:32 PM
in a few dungeons, before i had a chance to change leaders, there were puddles that had prizes hidden inside, and i didn't know how to get them with my eevee and bulbasaur team.

so what i would do is get a third recruit that flies, swims, or otherwise crosses water. i would go into change tactics, and place that third poke on 'wait there" then i would walk to the other side of the object, so that when i allowed the poke to move again, he would walk to my leader in a straight line, and end up picking up the object and placing it in my box.

Espeon EX
10-21-2006, 11:39 PM
That would be cool if my Charizard learned terrain hiker because my partner is Swampert
and it knows how to walk on water. Me and my
Swampert will be walking on water cutting through
floors. I'm gonna get more gummies now.

EvilLatias
10-22-2006, 01:17 PM
yeah my charizard also knows that and everything that flies can cross water and unfortunatly lava unless it has lava evader IQ

Legendary Wolf
10-28-2006, 12:40 PM
yeah my charizard also knows that and everything that flies can cross water and unfortunatly lava unless it has lava evader IQ

im a machop and my partners a cyndaquil so i use a legendary bird

Ketchup
10-28-2006, 01:05 PM

Um, isn't Charizard a Fire type?

Fire types can travel through Lava. O_o

evil pikachu
10-28-2006, 03:54 PM
I opened to door and there was the HM fly... how I needed that HM...luckily I was playing my lv. 90 articuno...

EvilLatias
11-01-2006, 02:38 PM
so cant any flying type can cross lava causing them 2 get a burn so if u dont want that raise its iq to lava evader