PDA

View Full Version : Kyogre? Get?

SuperNova
10-20-2006, 05:15 PM
Anyone know why I can't recruit Kyogre? I have a level 32 Grovyle, Level 36 Swampert, and a Level 21 Anorith. I keep Trying to recruit him but I can't. Anyone know why? I make sure to kill him myself, not one of my partners.

Anyway, Serebii.net says it's a 50% get rate, And I've tryed over 10 times. So please, if you know any reason why, please say. :shocked:

DarkGardevoir
10-20-2006, 05:21 PM
Well, may be because Kyogre is too big to fit in your team?

Kyogre is 4, and you have 3 pokemons in your team. This should be it(since you're allowed to have a maximum of 6-size pokemon)

Espeon EX
10-21-2006, 01:38 AM
i have the book and tells me that your likley to get it. Try to be at a higher level like about level 45 or higher and you will have a greater chance of getting it. And of course you can't get on first encounter.

DarkGardevoir
10-21-2006, 04:29 PM
no, check serebii. The mons in your team are too big(every one has 1 star of size. Articuno has 4 star of size. You're allowed to only have 6-sized)

celebihunter
12-21-2006, 09:31 PM
i have the book and tells me that your likley to get it. Try to be at a higher level like about level 45 or higher and you will have a greater chance of getting it. And of course you can't get on first encounter.

ys you can.there is a 50% chance you will get him on the first try.