PDA

View Full Version : Where do I find ...

Pioggia Eterna
10-20-2006, 10:12 PM
... A dark stone -- as I really need one to evolve my misdreavus, and before you tell me to check serebii, been there, done that, it doesn't tell me where or how to get a dark stone

[this question is mainly directed to those who 'have' the imports of d/p]

thanks in advance

silent pokemon master
10-21-2006, 09:49 AM
i dont have d/p but i tell you go pm some1 from serribii they should know

Ultima Shadow
10-21-2006, 10:34 AM
I don't have the import, and I'm not sure about the reliability of this information, but I did a bit of searching on Google and apparently it's in the Team Galaxy base.

silent pokemon master
10-21-2006, 12:09 PM
I don't have the import, and I'm not sure about the reliability of this information, but I did a bit of searching on Google and apparently it's in the Team Galaxy base.

still i suggest serrebii pming

x_Sceptile_x
10-21-2006, 01:44 PM
well i think it depends on your version but u can either get dark stones or light stones by digging in the underground:wink:

silent pokemon master
10-21-2006, 01:45 PM
oh yeah i never thought of that:oops: :oops: lol how stupid

silent pokemon master
10-21-2006, 07:59 PM
EXPLAIN!!! PLEASE

again i would suggest going on serrebii but listen there's a underground shinou where you can dig and make secret bases if you dig and are luckey to find a stone use it!:ermm: :ermm:

Pioggia Eterna
10-21-2006, 10:35 PM
yeah i know, i thought you could buy them off the hikers or somethings [the hikers In the underground -- It's so VERY rare to come across stones, let alone dark stones -- AND SERIOUSLY SILENT, IF YOUR ONLY ADVICE IS SEREBII THEN DON'T REPLY!!! I'VE CHECKED SEREBII NO REPLIES SO SHUT THE $%#& UP!!

[SERIOUSLY, i put it in the first damn comment, DON'T TELL ME TO GO TO BLOODY SEREBII]

silent pokemon master
10-22-2006, 09:15 AM
yeah i know, i thought you could buy them off the hikers or somethings [the hikers In the underground -- It's so VERY rare to come across stones, let alone dark stones -- AND SERIOUSLY SILENT, IF YOUR ONLY ADVICE IS SEREBII THEN DON'T REPLY!!! I'VE CHECKED SEREBII NO REPLIES SO SHUT THE $%#& UP!!

[SERIOUSLY, i put it in the first damn comment, DON'T TELL ME TO GO TO BLOODY SEREBII]

chill man chill dont get angry,lol don't get happy(as we say in england)it's serebii in my opinion is the best for questions:oops: :oops: and oh yeah no need to swear i can swear at you but i have self control.... lets finish the fight and just talk bout this thing

pokeball
10-28-2006, 02:16 PM
Oi! silent shut up! if you haven@t got anything useful to say........you should shut the f$^&ng up. allright! he asked us to help him and you aint doing anybody no favours by repeating something he doesn't want you to repeat!

SILENT..................get a life mate!

Boo-Yah!

silent pokemon master
10-30-2006, 12:35 PM
Oi! silent shut up! if you haven@t got anything useful to say........you should shut the f$^&ng up. allright! he asked us to help him and you aint doing anybody no favours by repeating something he doesn't want you to repeat!

SILENT..................get a life mate!

Boo-Yah!

well this is really off topic but look i do have a life i very good one too i am just telling him my bit of adive you don't need to swear did you read the rules (i think they got something about swaering)

Syas
11-01-2006, 03:06 AM
Back on Topic. The Galaxy Base has one (same place where you get the Masterball, but that is deeper in).

Other than that, you need to go Underground and dig in the walls for stones.

silent pokemon master
11-01-2006, 05:23 PM
noticed that in newer games you alway's get the master ball near the enemy team

Pioggia Eterna
11-02-2006, 06:24 PM
yeah yeah yeah, well i've been through that problem now, got my stone, evolved a few pokemn ect ect and Wooo i have a Yukimenoko and a darkrai!!!

but yeah, this can be closed now

silent pokemon master
11-02-2006, 08:49 PM
so call a mod then and you cheated for it cause the event is not in USA