PDA

View Full Version : [Friend Rescue] This is the ultimate bull**** EVER!!!

theEND
10-21-2006, 12:07 AM
Wow, this is the ultimate bullsh*t ever. Just when I was about to go and reach the 96th level of Buried Relic and I was on a luck streak and all, my dad calls out of the blue, and when we finished talking, I died. He killed my luck. Son of a......

Buried Relic - 95 or 96 floor

2(...)?74 XRTW7!?? C(M)N?4
2W??? ??S(...)P?Y? KSTHJ
??T?C 21FX81?? JWR7(...)

EDIT: Oh yeah, by the way, there's a good chance of finding Mew here on floor 60, or at least that's what I think can happen. When I appeared on Floor 60, Mew was quite near the starting point where my Swampert and I spawned. If I can recall, the dungeon mazing and Pokemon who were originally seen and battled when I traveled the maze should be the same. In other words, if I'm right, you might get a chance to score a Mew on Floor 60. I swear I saw it on Floor 60.....or somewhere near 50 or 60.

Espeon EX
10-21-2006, 12:32 AM
Hm... i love hard missions like this one. But what the heck I'll get my game rate now. Oh yah you don't have to award me with anything.

Espeon EX
10-21-2006, 01:51 AM
Sooo sorry for double posting but the password just
doesn't work i mean i checked everything and all that
so try to fix the password.

theEND
10-21-2006, 02:04 AM
Sooo sorry for double posting but the password just
doesn't work i mean i checked everything and all that
so try to fix the password.
Maybe you didn't know that:

(M) = Male Sign
(F) = Female Sign
(...) = The 3 dots

AshMistyMayfan
10-21-2006, 06:05 AM
Wow, this is the ultimate bullsh*t ever. Just when I was about to go and reach the 96th level of Buried Relic and I was on a luck streak and all, my dad calls out of the blue, and when we finished talking, I died. He killed my luck. Son of a......

Buried Relic - 95 or 96 floor

2(...)?74 XRTW7!?? C(M)N?4
2W??? ??S(...)P?Y? KSTHJ
??T?C 21FX81?? JWR7(...)

EDIT: Oh yeah, by the way, there's a good chance of finding Mew here on floor 60, or at least that's what I think can happen. When I appeared on Floor 60, Mew was quite near the starting point where my Swampert and I spawned. If I can recall, the dungeon mazing and Pokemon who were originally seen and battled when I traveled the maze should be the same. In other words, if I'm right, you might get a chance to score a Mew on Floor 60. I swear I saw it on Floor 60.....or somewhere near 50 or 60.

Ha ha ha hahaaaa! I'm sorry, but I have gone through this many times with my dad. Let me give it a shot, even if somebody might beat me to it. I did pretty good descending to the 70th floor in my last rescue venture, I think my team MIGHT be ready for the ultimate 99 floor test. THe only Pokemon on a recruit is Mew.

theEND
10-21-2006, 11:55 AM
Ha ha ha hahaaaa! I'm sorry, but I have gone through this many times with my dad. Let me give it a shot, even if somebody might beat me to it. I did pretty good descending to the 70th floor in my last rescue venture, I think my team MIGHT be ready for the ultimate 99 floor test. THe only Pokemon on a recruit is Mew.
Thanks, AMMF. You sure can rely on a good Mystery Dungeons Team. :3

EDIT: @ AMMF: Nevermind, some weird guy on http://dungeon.filb.de/view.php?id=4815 saved me. @.@ My cousin has such a loud mouth....She told me to tell her the code.....

AshMistyMayfan
10-21-2006, 04:47 PM
Glad somebody did, I lost twice at 3 am and just now. Damn Pupiter's screech, sandstorm, Rhydon running interference on my lightning attacks, and I lost recruit Machop. That maze should be called the ultimate bull**** maze to run into bad complications such as that in a monster room. I know if I catch the Mew, I get out of that area provided I get my sanity back.