PDA

View Full Version : Saw:Death Region Adventure

Jaden0527
10-21-2006, 01:40 AM
Ash and his friends have become a giant threat to Team Rocket,Team Aqua,and Team Magma.The three teams are seriously tired of it.They're so tired of it they're plotting to kill them so afterward they could go head-to-head on their own,without anyone to stop them.

The three teams spent money to build a metal region that's full of traps and games that will test the trainers to the fullest extent of their minds.The three teams expect them to be dead by the first game,but who knows,you might make it to the end.Not only will there be traps and games,but there will also battles that take place on booby-trapped fields.If you lose,you lose your pokemon lose their life,as well as yours.So travel through Death Region,and see if you have what it takes to come out on the other side,alive,or dead.(Giovanni is running this,so I'll play him,and anyone I asign as a mod for this rp,they'll also come up with some of the games when I'm gone)

Already made characters:Ash,May,Misty,Brock,Max,(pick him and you have to give him pokemon)Tracey,Gary,Jesse,James,Meowth,Drew,(anyon e I forgot,you can use)
You can also make your own character

name:(duh)
sex:(male or female)
pokemon:(6 in this rp)
looks:(how you look)
personality:(how you act)
other:(optional)

mine:
name:Ken Sienta
sex:male
pokemon:Feraligator(Fang),Hitmonlee(Kicker),Arcani ne(Rage),Donpan(Roll),Charizard(Blaze),Snoralax(Da nger)
looks:A black open shirt with a white t-under it.Jeans.
personality:A leader type,never gives up.When he's not working,he's laid back.Competitive at times.
other:He's game for pain,no matter how excruciating painfull it is.

(it's obvious this will be bloody and gory.So come join the fun)

Lusitania
10-21-2006, 02:08 AM
Ash and his friends have become a giant threat to Team Rocket,Team Aqua,and Team Magma.The three teams are seriously tired of it.They're so tired of it they're plotting to kill them so afterward they could go head-to-head on their own,without anyone to stop them.

The three teams spent money to build a metal region that's full of traps and games that will test the trainers to the fullest extent of their minds.The three teams expect them to be dead by the first game,but who knows,you might make it to the end.Not only will there be traps and games,but there will also battles that take place on booby-trapped fields.If you lose,you lose your pokemon lose their life,as well as yours.So travel through Death Region,and see if you have what it takes to come out on the other side,alive,or dead.(Giovanni is running this,so I'll play him,and anyone I asign as a mod for this rp,they'll also come up with some of the games when I'm gone)

Already made characters:Ash,May,Misty,Brock,Max,(pick him and you have to give him pokemon)Tracey,Gary,Jesse,James,Meowth,Drew,(anyon e I forgot,you can use)
You can also make your own character

name:(duh)
sex:(male or female)
pokemon:(6 in this rp)
looks:(how you look)
personality:(how you act)
other:(optional)

mine:
name:Ken Sienta
sex:male
pokemon:Feraligator(Fang),Hitmonlee(Kicker),Arcani ne(Rage),Donpan(Roll),Charizard(Blaze),Snoralax(Da nger)
looks:A black open shirt with a white t-under it.Jeans.
personality:A leader type,never gives up.When he's not working,he's laid back.Competitive at times.
other:He's game for pain,no matter how excruciating painfull it is.

(it's obvious this will be bloody and gory.So come join the fun)

name Robert
age 13
gender male
Pokemon swampert feraligatr charizard ariados Draginite tyranitar
looks pretty good,arburn hair brown eyes
personality very hard core.He perserveres and has little consideration.