PDA

View Full Version : Something is Coming! Blown Away!

ashkelon
10-21-2006, 01:44 AM
I was in Silent Chasm on a rescue mission and some white things came flying by us The message log said "Something is coming!" Team Tiger Tail kept doing it's things and suddenly, we were "Blown away by an unseen force".

Just before that, we were in a battle with multiple opponents, and one of them, a spinarak, kept flashing between his normal self and a blue-colored beedrill.

Anybody know anything about what happened to us? We've been through Silent Chasm (literally) hundreds of times.

Team Tiger Tail goes Diamond in 100 points!

Kylee the Larvitar
10-21-2006, 01:46 AM
Eh? Truely weird. Never have I encounted a wind of the sort.

RedRoninMan
10-21-2006, 01:48 AM
Thats really odd. Did it have something to do with the pokemon you were fighting:ermm: Since it was spinarak and beedrill, I guess not.

Espeon EX
10-21-2006, 02:10 AM
Wow probably it has to do with the pokemon
or it was prbably a glitch because it said that
something is coming.

Kylee the Larvitar
10-21-2006, 02:11 AM
Reminds me of the roar technique in a way.

Magedark
10-21-2006, 02:59 AM
Reminds me of the roar technique in a way.
Actually, It happens if you wait too long. If you read one of the poke' news, it says something about koffing.

Poltergeist
10-21-2006, 03:02 AM
It happened to me once while training on a silent chasm floor. The blown back orb, or something along that name line can prevent it I think. Possibly the force a legendary bird?

Magedark
10-21-2006, 03:13 AM
Did you not read my post? The only way to prevent it, is to escape.

tyr888
10-21-2006, 11:36 PM
Did you not read my post? The only way to prevent it, is to escape.

it's true. whenever you spend too much time on a floor, you'll get a warning message "something is coming" and leaves will fly by if you are in forest stages, snow in icy stages, etc

then if you wait longer it'll say something like "something's approaching..."

then if you wait longer, you'll get blown away.

just to specify, it's not time, it's how many steps/actions you've taken on a floor. i first found it while trying to get certian recruits

GrassMaster714
10-22-2006, 03:37 PM
I think that the spinarak turning into a beedrill was a glitch. Because I saw a video on youtube that the exact same thing happened

plusle and minun
10-23-2006, 10:54 AM
I was in Silent Chasm on a rescue mission and some white things came flying by us The message log said "Something is coming!" Team Tiger Tail kept doing it's things and suddenly, we were "Blown away by an unseen force".

Just before that, we were in a battle with multiple opponents, and one of them, a spinarak, kept flashing between his normal self and a blue-colored beedrill.

Anybody know anything about what happened to us? We've been through Silent Chasm (literally) hundreds of times.

Team Tiger Tail goes Diamond in 100 points!

The same thing happened to moi except in sinister woods:confused:

Alex the Charmander
10-23-2006, 10:35 PM
same here. I knid of think it's tough to handle. I got it in sky tower and now I do whatever I can to get it when i'm right by the stairs.

ashkelon
10-24-2006, 04:26 PM
Thanks. I had been on that floor for a long time. I was looking for a poke that had picked something up that I wanted.

I actually wondered if I had been there too long, taken too many steps or something. I had been joking with my friend that I expected the safari zone "Ding Dong" any time now.

Glad somebody saw the same glitchy thing with the sprites. I pulled my card out and checked for dog hair as soon as I could. :smile:

plusle and minun
11-18-2006, 02:10 AM
I think that the spinarak turning into a beedrill was a glitch. Because I saw a video on youtube that the exact same thing happened

Where was it on youtube???:eh:

Spoofy
11-18-2006, 02:12 AM
You get blown away when you've spent a long time in a dungeon. =0 Happens to me a lot. Once I saw a pokemon flashing into a blue beedrill, but I don't know why that happened. =/

AshMistyMayfan
11-18-2006, 03:31 AM
it's true. whenever you spend too much time on a floor, you'll get a warning message "something is coming" and leaves will fly by if you are in forest stages, snow in icy stages, etc

then if you wait longer it'll say something like "something's approaching..."

then if you wait longer, you'll get blown away.

just to specify, it's not time, it's how many steps/actions you've taken on a floor. i first found it while trying to get certian recruits

Yeah, but if you stand and do nothing, the Pokemon don't appear so you have to walk around the dungeon to activate them, right? I mean, you can't stand and toggle the A button to make the Pokemon fight at nothing.

I think the time limit is a problem when you train in a place like Joyous and Wish because you can't get that 1 floor, 1 level done without getting that something is being stirred.

In my recent recruit Kecleon, which didn't go right (didn't faint now), I must've fought over 100 Kecleon until something got stirred. I believe you have 3 chances to get to the stairs once something is stirred up. After the 3rd warning, then you get blown out of the dungeon.

One time, think it was in Joyous, there was a glitch. First I encountered an Igglybuff, and then a Manectic. Both of them were like jumping back and forth on the screen and not moving, as in Manectic got half of Igglybuff and Igglybuff got half of Manectic.