PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: Wars and Conflicts

rufus6june
10-21-2006, 01:48 AM
Ok dont say "YOU COPIED MY IDEA"! this is totaly diffrent.

Ok so pokemon trainsers must battles agsit each other In a Dark conflict. Theres

2 armies

Infinity: Members:Gen.Infiniy(NPC(non playable charecter) Solider: Sean
and
Mystic: MEMBERS:Gen.Mystic(NPC)

Private message me with your entrace form.

.Red.
10-21-2006, 01:54 AM
Take this as constructive criticism. Your grammar is a mess. You have a plot but it is not deep enough to explain what all is happening. I'd suggest finding help. After a while of practicing and people pointing out your mistakes, not to make fun of you but to help you, you could become a really good RPer and Fan Fic writer.

rufus6june
10-24-2006, 11:25 PM
Take this as constructive criticism. Your grammar is a mess. You have a plot but it is not deep enough to explain what all is happening. I'd suggest finding help. After a while of practicing and people pointing out your mistakes, not to make fun of you but to help you, you could become a really good RPer and Fan Fic writer.

For you information I am not much of a grammer freak. This rp is closed. Plus on a other furum I was a best fantic writer for about a month but now I have like 1 Fan there.

.Red.
10-24-2006, 11:29 PM
Today 07:25 PM
rufus6june Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer_Ifrit

For you information I am not much of a grammer freak. This rp is closed. Plus on a other furum I was a best fantic writer for about a month but now I have like 1 Fan there.

I can tell. If you were the best "fantic", which I think you man fan fic, writer, it really doesn't show. It seems like you're getting better, but acting as if you're the best isn't going to get you anywhere.

rufus6june
10-27-2006, 01:21 AM
I can tell. If you were the best "fantic", which I think you man fan fic, writer, it really doesn't show. It seems like you're getting better, but acting as if you're the best isn't going to get you anywhere.

Yeah also. I really got stick too 1 role play and 1 fan fiction at a time.

After I am done with Halloween spcial as a charecter I am gonna do the great pokemon war once a day or so. I am not gonna do any of my fantics intill I have some popularity around here.